Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the council.

2 posters

Go down

Meet the council. Empty Meet the council.

Post by Areos Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Leneor was walking off into the council room, having entirely forgotten about the kid behind them. Luthien had already reminded him twice, though he seemed oblivious on purpose, smiling gleefully.

The meetings would start shortly, though a few people already were inside. He walked in and sat on the first chair he found, Luthien standing behind him like a bodyguard while he laid his feet on the table.

"Von Fabre, If I remember correctly, you have just been elected to join the council recently. And I do assume you were also informed that aside from your bodyguards you were not supposed to bring any other audience." a man closeby walked up to Leneor.

"yupp!" he replied happily.
"Then i request explanation for this?"
"hmm? for what? I only brought luthien, ever since my cute maid and her twin sister decided to leave again" he shrugged and sighed, entirely dismissing he had forgotten to drop off the kid somewhere.
"I believe he is with you." the man pointed at Kamo.
Leneor shifted his weight and looked behind, at Kamo to be exact. "Hey there boy, do I know you? If I do i probably forgot, I tend to dismiss stuff, especialy if they're male." he chuckled a little.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Meet the council. Left_bar_bleue470/550Meet the council. Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Meet the council. Left_bar_bleue430/650Meet the council. Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Meet the council. Empty Re: Meet the council.

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Kamo was dazed by all teh busyness of teh Hq. "wow...... Me never seen something like this......." But Areos focused his attention."Me Kamo Meijon. You save me from life of slavery.Hi, bald guy!" He grinned and waved casually at teh other man.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Meet the council. Left_bar_bleue0/200Meet the council. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Meet the council. Left_bar_bleue970/1000Meet the council. Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:59 pm

"Ah, i saved him from slavery, you see?" he chuckled again. "I think I wanted to drop him off at the daycare center, but didn't see any around."

The man looked at leneor for a couple of seconds, then to Kamo.
"Boy, you are to leave this area, it would surely not be as entertaining to you as you might think. We will only be talking. Plese leave and search for somebody downstairs to take care of you. We won't."

Leneor looked around the room - there were several councilmembers missing, even though it was almost time for the meeting.
"Where's the rest?" he asked.
"A few members are unable to attend, why you ask?"
"Just noticed the snake and Empress missing, and that cute lady from science department too. " he sung the last part out a little. "Actually a lot more, but I remember those particulary after seeing them."

"The captain of our intelligence had to depart shortly ago, considering his work it might have very well been important. Empress Sanaki considered it unworthy of coming. As for Kokonoe, she is probably in her laboratory and unwilling to come up unless we told her a meteor with unknown new technology crashed into the council room." he sighed. "... would you leave already, boy. hush." he adressed Kamo. Seemingly this meeting was too important to let anyone else beside the council hear it.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Meet the council. Left_bar_bleue470/550Meet the council. Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Meet the council. Left_bar_bleue430/650Meet the council. Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 am

Kamo huffed with disappointment. "Fine,fine. Me go, Me go." He turned to Leneor and Luthiun. "Me wait for you, nice man and woman." Before leaving he conjured up a mudball and gestured menacing at the man who was being so bossy. Once again, his palm pentagram glowed white before the mudball materilized in his palm. <Mudball> "Be bossy me again, me give you hair...." he then stomped out of the room, still holding the mudball. When Kamo walked out of the door,he tossed the mudball into a nearby trashcan,then set down near the door.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Meet the council. Left_bar_bleue970/1000Meet the council. Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:35 am

Leneor sat down properly in his chair as the boy left and the door slided to close, the room immeadiatly radiated in a yellow gleem. Protection magic, disabling any intervention from outside or letting anything from the inside out. A magic similar to the pocket dimensions.

"We shall start the meetin-" The old man spoke. Though the moment he did, he seemed to... flicker... a few seconds later an image of a female in a labcoat appeared instead, addmitedly though the labcoat looked like an individual design. Both had been illusionary prrojections.

"Oi, I ain't gonna stay through this shit longer than a minute - hey, glimmerous fop, spill the info already." she demanded in an aggressive voice.
"Witches, typically they never learn what order or honor would mean." a man clad in thick armor added sarcastically.
"I'm glimerous? I'm realy hurt by that." Leneor frowned jokingly. "As for the forest, I located the mana core and investigated on it. I'm 90% sure it's dependant on the time, in addition fog has a strong effect on it too. For the core itself, its impossible to percieve even with my eyes. That is, i could see a glint of it, but there's a certain problem with looking at it: its a distortion. What we're talking about is not magic but sorcery..."

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:42 am

Kamo waited and waited, but the nice man didnt come out. He sighed and grabbed a shred of paper from the wastebasket, and dipped his finger in the mud. He wrote down, 'me go now, nice man and woman. We meet again!! Kamo' He drew a smiley face on the note at the bottom, and then covered the entire back with a thick layer of mud, and stuck it on the door. Kamo then walked down till he reached the exit. "Hmm, me gonna explore big wide space," He said, walking out.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 pm

After explaining the Situation at Annuo for at least another 15 minutes, Leneor closed the speech, Kokonoe's projection nodded at some points.

"Nothing to get from there, I take it you'll go there either way. If you do find something drop it off at the lab, did I make myself clear?"
She still had an unsatisfied look on her face.
"Hope you prepare some kind of present then." leneor smirked.
With an annoyed sigh her projection disconnected, the old one reappearing after a few seconds.

"She hacked you."
Leneor pointed at him with a chuckle, as if making fun of him.
"Now that were done with this tripe..." The bald guy had spoken again. "What about their alliance? The snake didn't bother to come, but he must've left something."
"nothing of value." another member answered, he had a long beard and was probably the oldest in the round. "Indications but no prove. He marked multiple spots on the map, I issued teams to search east and west."
"what about the north?"

Leneor interrupted. "Apparently there are indications for weird movements, but i can tell its not Witches. The central icefields and garuga are still unhabitable and it'd be quite suicidal trying to build anything up close to our strongest Sidebranches."
"I've heard of quite a few up there..." the bald spoke.
"Asgard is a save haven, I assure you I wont allow anyone who seeks to destroy into our town."

"save haven, huh? bad use of words. Besides, we could quite easily make sure there won't be any threat coming from th-"
"If you wish to have an enemy instead of an ally speak on further!" Leneor roared, he stood up in anger. "These witches are under my protection, I joined on behalf of protecting my citizens. And I will strike down who intends harming them."
"They're witches, that alone is reason to not consider them normal citizens."
"everyone please calm down! I wish no threats from your mouth, Lord of Filrae, and you step down Furin - We know of your dislike of witches, but Lord Alexandrer has proven an important and trustful ally."

Leneor sat down, obviously not pleased by Furinkazaans comments. He was a warrior that shunned the use of magic, hating anything connected with it, especially witches. He wasn't evil or rebelled against order, he just realy believed magic was a disease and magic users were infections to be removed.

"To return to the main point, we will need another squad to be sent south. Considering our footing in that area it will require a highly skilled team. A strong team, I'm speaking of at least one whiteclass and multiple blackclasses for backup." the bearded one spoke.
"I would nominate the Captain of intelligence to do so, he is the one to pinpoint that area. We'll put out a draw for this mission."

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum