Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

WH's new Mercenary?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Empty Re: WH's new Mercenary?

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Everyone left the courtroom and Lycan who was spacing out as she tried to finger out what areos meant when she suddenly remembered him saying something about a witch with a "burned of arm". She jumped from the table on Leonor who was just about to leave several grey robes who had yet to leave looked at her with shocked faces "You know something about her don't you"she looked hi straight in the eyes with her piercing blood-red cat eyes "Tell me all you know about the Burned one-armed witch"

Lycan who was always cheerfull and free-spirited suddenly turned serious and from her came a dark supressing tension "If you don't tell me the truth Inu~ might want a snack" She bore the Wolf tattoo as she said that it started to sparkle as she began to show signes of impatiences.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
    Mana:
    WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
    Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:08 pm

That was the first time Leneor had seen the usualy cheerful girl dead sirious, he eyes were entitely fixated on him.
    He recalled her earlier question - obviously that witch had done something to her, something that justified her to become like that.

"like i said, i have no specific information on all witches in the area, thanks to me being hunted severly lately by the WH i could not meet with any contacts. All i can say is that she roamed the highlands to the ... south east of here I guess. Sadly i cannot entirely rely on that since it is already five weeks ago. As soon as possible i will try to contact someone from the underground, their information is by far more accurate than Wh's. The problem is that these contacts themselves fear being captured themself, so it will take at least a week preperation." Leneor made his way out of the door.
    He was deep in thought, contacting someone would be hard, they witnessed him being captured and suspect him once he tries to contact them. none of them would want to meet him. I need rest first...
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
    Mana:
    WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
    Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Finally a lead on what she needed to know, with the reansurance that he would tell her as soon as he found out she let him go.
    "what to do now?" A high concentrtion of mana appeared behind her but when she turned around it was gone the only thing left was a small note saying *Library Row 4 E-2*

still in her serious mode, she flashed infront of a grey-robe and pulled him from the ground by his collar "Tell me where the library is" Scared and confused the grey-robe told her, at a normal pace she started walking to the door and threw the grey-robe against the wall

I almost got you now you Witch an in and inevil smile appeared on her face as she thought about the moment they'd meet
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
    Mana:
    WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
    Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:01 pm

"A knight out of a fairytale, huh?" Aryeh mused aloud as he began to file out of the courtroom with everyone else. "Well, I am a knight-"
    "and you act like someone from a fairytale" Gwendolyn, finished. Now that the interrogation was over She was talking freely again. " at least, you don't act like a normal person.Realy, first you provoke the guy, then you defend him. What were you trying to do in there?" She asked him.

Aryeh replied, "well, truthfully I didn't much care about his past. Everyone has a secret or two, and we're no different, so why pry. However, he as a person, his personality etc., intrigued me. As did the head interrogator, perhaps you noticed he was hiding his true agenda, whatever that was. So I just asked whichever questions were on my mind at the time. Hopefully I could provoke a strong response and get a good glimpse at the person. Then of course there was the whole commotion and after that I realized that was really no reason for him to be in a trial in the first place, so there you go."

"And what good does provoking them do again?" Gwendolyn asks. Aryeh responded, "it's not something you need to worry about right now. With the exception that if you know someone well, it's easier to entrust your back to them."
    "What, you were expecting that guy to join!?"
    Aryeh looked at his supporter and smiled. "actually I was debating whether or not partnering with him would be better than staying with WH. If we really wanted to hunt evil witches, it's not necessary to do so here. We require this organization's information. But other sources might exist as well."

"While we're on the subject, maybe we should check in with the hospital wing... a bit risky but they might have someone who can at least work on your wounds, even if fully curing you is out of question at present."

And so Aryeh and Gwen head off to the hospital wing.
    Strange_Familiar
    Strange_Familiar
    D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1600
    Location : never the place I want to be, but always where I need to be

Character sheet
    Mana:
    WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700/700WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
    Health:
    WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500WH's new Mercenary? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
    Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2