Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Tracey Casterson

3 posters

Go down

Tracey Casterson Empty Tracey Casterson

Post by Artist Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:33 am

I know its super long but please read the history I worked hard on it thank u :)
Name:Tracey Casterson/ The Night Sky's Fang

Date of Birth: March 2

Blood Type:0

Race:human

Hobbies:reading,creating new techniques, spells and inventions, and sometimes just walking alone

Dislikes: His family

Personality:
A laidback and carefree type of guy who doesn't like to take things seriously untill the sitution demands it. When faced with a threat he will usaully just joke about it, untill the he notices that the situation can put his freinds in danger. Tracey is very creative in and out of battle. His creativity comes in handy when creating a technique or spell or when finding someone's weakness. Tracey mostly spends his time creating new inventions that would help him in battle.
When Tracey finaly fights seriously he can be very observant of the opponent and his surroundings noticing flaws on his opponents movements and techniques. Tracey can figure out how most techniques work just by looking at them. He uses this as an advantage in battle.
He has a great liking to swords and uses them as his most primary weapon, he is great at creating new swords during his spare time. Tracey can go over the top and very passionate about the things that intrest him.

Physical

Height:6"2

Weight:170

Eye color: naturaly green. But turns red and then gold later on.

Hair color:blonde

Hair Style: Back to his spiky look, his hair was dyed blonde

Outfit: Tracey wears a now complete black outfit, that he designed himself.

Extras: For extras Tracey almost always has on his hat that is black and white. He has skull ring on his left and right hand and small coffin necklace. His most important item is his silver bracelet on his right hand that he uses for combat.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Misc.
Ability: Tracey is a anti-mage and has no special ability of his own. His physical ability though is said to be very dangerous. One of his teacher's named Maya Vasan trained Tracey in all physical close combat for 13 years. For some reason Tracey gets frightened just hearing Maya's name. Maya trained Tracey endlessy and had him do very challenging courses that would improve his speed, reaction time and acrobatic skills to their peek,which is now considered to be superhuman.
Tracey is also a prodigy with a sword. His skill and talent with a sword is nearly untouchable. Training with a sword is probaly the best type of work he likes to do.

Koten No Zaruun
Tracey will have a demon spirit warrior under his control. It has a hood over its head only revealing its white glowing eyes. Its arms and body are covered in armor. The lower half is not shown only showing its top part. The spirit is made entirely of red mana. The entire spirit is covered in a dark red flame. It can change in size varying on what Tracey is fighting. It can grow as big as a large house covering Tracey or it could be regular size and only come over his shoulders a bit. Also various parts of his body can be used. Like for instance just his arm or back can used for protection.

It can use Tracey’s attacks and techs along with him. The spirit can be used to block attacks but it can start to break apart if taken to much damage. It follows Tracey’s every thought and movement if he wants. The spirit has a sword of its own which is held in its hood.
The negative sides of this spirit is it cause some major headaches if Tracey tries to over do it. It can also cause some body damage for him as well if he uses it for to long. Mana usage wise is not to bad but it constantly will drain mana away slowly which does add up over time with other techs added.

History:
Spoiler:

Weopns: All in the Items and equipment section.

Last edited by L Grimm on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 16 times in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Tracey Casterson Left_bar_bleue600/600Tracey Casterson Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Tracey Casterson Left_bar_bleue600/600Tracey Casterson Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Tracey Casterson Empty Re: Tracey Casterson

Post by Juuaruku Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:13 am

Approved if you describe what your bracelet does
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Power Level : 2761

Character sheet
Mana:
Tracey Casterson Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Tracey Casterson Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Tracey Casterson Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Tracey Casterson Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 2900 Kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 am

i think im finally done with this. hopefully no more changes...HOPEFULLY.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:17 pm

I lied there are some more changes lol.

Koten No Zaruun

Since I haven’t used the other Tracey persona yet. I have came up with the decision to dump it and come up with something new and sorta similar. Tracey will have a demon spirit warrior under his control. It has a hood over its head only revealing its white glowing eyes. Its arms and body are covered in armor. The lower half is not shown only showing its top part. The spirit is made entirely of red mana. The entire spirit is covered in a dark red flame. It can change in size varying on what Tracey is fighting. It can grow as big as a large house covering Tracey or it could be regular size and only come over his shoulders a bit. Also various parts of his body can be used. Like for instance just his arm or back can used for protection.

It can use Tracey’s attacks and techs along with him. The spirit can be used to block attacks but it can start to break apart if taken to much damage. It follows Tracey’s every thought and movement if he wants. The spirit has a sword of its own which is held in its hood. The negative sides of this spirit is it cause some major headaches if Tracey tries to over do it. It can also cause some body damage for him as well if he uses it for to long. Mana usage wise is not to bad but it constantly will drain mana away slowly which does add up over time with other techs added. Also since the spirit is made of energy and mana it allows Tracey to use techs without the mana spikes except Black Star Shoot out. Because of Koten No Zaruun Tracey can no longer use his mana spikes, so they will be dumped and forgotten.

The name of this spirit tech is Koten no Zaruun. Or just Zaruun for short.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:42 am

I hope i have your approval to bring back my beloved first rp character back to life. I miss him, and the only thing thats changing is his age, personality, and appearence. Oh and history a bit thats all really.

He still might be high black border-line almost white class they way I left him.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:11 pm

well aslong as you keep the guide lines for black i don mind ^^, would this be your primary or secondary?
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Tracey Casterson Left_bar_bleue565/800Tracey Casterson Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Tracey Casterson Left_bar_bleue185/400Tracey Casterson Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:23 pm

secondary character. : P
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down