Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel of the Ancients

2 posters

Go down

Duel of the Ancients Empty Duel of the Ancients

Post by Holiday Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:51 am

Kaluoshen sheathed Oryuu, knowing that he would never be able to beat Xan with it. His swords had recieved a make over and had gained a new one. The new sword in his grasp held the power of Mind, the Buster Sword, Elena, a blade infused with the metal of his hidden blade and his wife's spirit. Kaluoshen readied Susanoo, which was now a gunsword. He fired three shots at Xan and seperated Elena into 6 different blades. The 5 blades hovered in the air and were directed by the biggest blade in Kaluoshen's hand. He unleashed them towards Xan, ready to skewer the fire lord.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Duel of the Ancients Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Duel of the Ancients Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Duel of the Ancients Left_bar_bleue200/200Duel of the Ancients Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Duel of the Ancients Empty Re: Duel of the Ancients

Post by Xan Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:06 am

Xan dodge two of the shot but was scraped by the third one. The swordsman had gained another sword and it sudden split apart and flew towards him, Xan blocked and dodged the blades before they were able to hit anything vital. Xan saw that the swordsman was resourceful, something that you don't usually see nowadays.

"What is your name swordsman, it is common courtesy to say your own name as well during a duel" Xan spoke casually "Well it doesn't really matter now"

Xan readied his stance and charged a bolt of lightning towards the swordsman.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Duel of the Ancients Left_bar_bleue0/0Duel of the Ancients Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Duel of the Ancients Left_bar_bleue930/1200Duel of the Ancients Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Kaluoshen called back his blades and hid behind Elena to protect himself from Xan's attack. Elena's defence was immpeccable, powered by the metal used in his former hidden blade. Kaluoshen was caught in the torrent of lighting assailing from the front and the wall of flame to his back. Xan had asked for his name.

"I am Kaluoshen, the Aether Knight" Kaluoshen answered "I don't know why you attacked my friends but I will stop you"

Kaluoshen moved to the side using a moon bounce and sent a ball of psychic energy towards Xan, the energy in the ball was strong as a tornado.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Duel of the Ancients Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Duel of the Ancients Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Duel of the Ancients Left_bar_bleue200/200Duel of the Ancients Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 am

Xan fired a Firecracker at the ball of energy, the combined explosion caused immense shockwave that shook the battlefield. Xan was surprised by the amount of power the man named Kaluoshen held, his power was almost as good as Xan's. But Xan had something better than his strength or magic, his mind. Xan absorbed the heat from his flames and the flames receded. Xan pointed his hand towards the sky, to the naked eye Xan was just pointing in the air, but in fact he was expelling and absorbing heat in a special way, suddenly the wind around Xan started to increase, eventually transforming into a massive tornado.

"Lets see how well you can handle this! AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!" Xan laughed "SPIRAL DISTORTION!"

Dust began to form around the tornado, so Xan ignited them, creating a enourmous fire tornado.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Duel of the Ancients Left_bar_bleue0/0Duel of the Ancients Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Duel of the Ancients Left_bar_bleue930/1200Duel of the Ancients Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 am

Kaluoshen planted Elena into the ground and leaned on the side away from the tornado. Cecily and Rappa rode down and called for their father.

"Father! Jump on!" Cecily cried

Kaluoshen picked up Elena and jumped on Rappa's back. Kaluoshen rode Rappa a good distance away from the tornado. Kaluoshen thought about how he was supposed to defeat him. Xan was in the middle of the tornado, but Rappa could easily ride through it, the problem was making a decisive hit on the monster.

Thats it! He is an elemental, a monster Kaluoshen thought to himself Time to use Oryuu

Kaluoshen unsheathed Oryuu and rode straight into the flaming vortex, he wrapped his blade in a white flame and attacked.

"Eat this! Feel the power of the flames of heaven!" Kaluoshen roared "Aether Flames!"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:26 am

Xan grinned at the incoming attack(he is technically always smiling but you get the point). He caught the blade of white flame in his hand, he looked at Kaluoshen.

"Poor choice of attack, you think just because I'm a monster you can hurt me with a flame of Aether" Xan scolded. Xan began to eat the flame, devouring its power and utilizing it into his body. "True, that it hurt a bit but that is nothing I can't handle" Xan formed white flames around his hand. "Thank you for the meal, now let's light the torches and get this party started!" Xan punched at Kaluoshen's face, getting ready to hit the Aether Knight with his own flame.

(Health - 10) (Health +50)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:38 am

Kaluoshen gritted his teeth when he was slugged in the face by a powerful punch. He was sent flying off of Rappa and into the flaming vortex. He was being burned and ripped apart at the same time. Kaluoshen screamed at the intense pain, and tried as hard as he could to get out. He called upon Oryuu to collect the heat around him, removing the flames, and Rappa and Cecily managed to get him out of the tornado. Kaluoshen grabbed Elena and Susanoo in his hands and aimed, firing two blasts of energy towards Xan.

"Mana Shooter + Psycho Time!"

Kaluoshen's body ached from the amount of damage he took, no matter how strong he was, the power of a tornado is still intense.

"I will not lose, not now, not ever!"

(Health - 200)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:38 am

Xan absorbed the heat from the remaining winds and the ground underneath him. Xan aimed straight and fired two Daion Hado into the air, blocking the two attacks but sent him flying backwards. Xan hit a tree a couple of meters back, he got up and looked over at Kaluoshen.

"You are indeed powerful for a mere human" Xan praised "I have a feeling we could be great partners, what say you?"

Xan stepped closer.

"I am in search of some things, and I can guess you are as well" Xan explained "Maybe we can help each other out"

Xan looked at Kaluoshen with the gapping holes of his eyes.

"I wish to obtain the god flames, to increase my power and gain full understanding of the beauty of fire"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:31 am

"Seems like an understandable goal" Kaluoshen agreed "I am in search of the pieces of the great sword, the Eden's Apple"

Kaluoshen landed on the ground and sheathed his blades. Kaluoshen turned his head to look at his family.

"It's ok I will handle this" Kaluoshen said

"Are you sure Alex?" Elena said reforming into her human shape.

"Yes, I see that this man is reasonable, and just like me, wanted to have a good fight"

Kaluoshen took a sip from his elixir as just in case scenerio.

"Very well elemental, I will join you on your quest" Kaluoshen replied "However, we still need to finish this with one last draw. You down for it?"

Kaluoshen said pulling out Susanoo "Only a small attack, we will end this quickly and without much injury"

(Health +300)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:06 am

"Hmph very well" Xan said "I won't hold back on you though"

Xan liked Kaluoshen, he was wise, strong, and fearless, the true qualities of a great warrior. Xan readied his stance, his fists banged against each other. He readied fire in his palms.

"We've already shown our magical skills, lets see who is better at mortal combat!" Xan said excitedly "Let's see if you can take the heat"

Xan punched unleashing a barrage of flames from every punch, then went to do a whirlwind kick that unleashed a powerful ring of fire.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:13 am

Kaluoshen blocked and dodged the flames with relative ease, but released a mana slicer from Susanoo to block the ring of flame. He began to burst in Moon Bounces, dodging more of the barrage of flames and firing shots from Susanoo. He was eventually able to get within striking distance and stabbed at Xan stopping his blade right before his throat and the base of his skull.

"Looks like it's a draw" Kaluoshen said with a smile.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:01 pm

"So it seems" Xan grinned.

Kaluoshen had placed his blades just before Xan's head and throat. But Xan had his Agni Schwattas within centimeters of Kaluoshen's head and torso. The two warriors stood there as the wind blew past.

"Well, that certainly was a good fight" Xan said releasing his stance and standing up straight "I hope we can do this sometime later, when we reach our full potential"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 pm

"That would be nice" Kaluoshen agreed "I hope we could do that"

Kaluoshen sheathed his blades and called his family towards him. They stood wary of the fire lord.

"No need for alarm, we have come to an agreement" Kaluoshen assured

"What agreement?" Elena asked

"We have agreed to work together, we will help him retrieve his special fires and then he will help us retrieve the pieces of Eden's Apple." Kaluoshen answered

"But what if he betrays us in the end" Cecily asked

"I have already thought of that, don't worry Cecily" Kaluoshen replied

"But..." Cecily tried to argue looking at her mother

"Sorry Anna, but your father has made his mind, even I can't change it" Elena shrugged

"Yay, nice to meet you Sparky Lava Fire Man" Rappa said as he flew around Xan in his child form.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 am

"My name is Xan little kirin" Xan replied

Xan looked at Kaluoshen, and his stunning daughter and wife. Xan looked at Kaluoshen with a teasing eye.

"Well it seems you got quite the wife here" Xan said looking at the apple haired knight.

"But, I'm afraid this will have to wait" Xan said looking at Kaluoshen "How are we supposed to reach your friends?"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 am

Kaluoshen

"Father"

"Yes Cecily?" Kaluoshen asked "What is it"

"I have a transmission from Arkrius, he says we are to regroup" Cecily answered

"Well that is quite alright" Kaluoshen said "Rappa"

"Yes Dad" Rappa said, transforming into adult form once again

"Let's go! Elena, after you" Kaluoshen bowed and pointed to Rappa

"A gentleman even after so many years" Elena teased "That's why I love you"

The two kissed and Elena sat on Rappa's back.

"Well I am going to go so I can avoid seeing my parents make out" Cecily said returning to her rope.

"What a kid huh?" Kaluoshen said

"Mhmm" Elena nodded

"Come on Xan" Kaluoshen said mounting on Rappa's back. "We gotta get going"

Xan

"Alright then" Xan said as he climbed on Rappa's back. "How fast does the guy go?"

Kaluoshen

"You'll see" Kaluoshen grinned "Rappa, lets go"

"BLAST OFF!!!" Rappa said as he bolted off into the air

"Yeehaw" Elena said with her arms in the air

They flew off towards Balgon Prison.

(Moved to Welcome to Balgon Prison)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum