Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

catching the train to Main HQ

Go down

catching the train to Main HQ Empty catching the train to Main HQ

Post by Areos Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Leneor walked through the hole complex calling itself northern HQ. It was big, but compared to the main HQ he knew it was way smaller, one could actually find its way somewhere. Leneor wasnt heading anywhere particular, so he just made himself a map of the base. he had about 80% done, but the trainstation was still not among it.

"HEY! Mister Boreas!" a voice called out for him. As he turned around he saw Zidan running towards him.
"Hey." greeted.
"hi, are you searching for the train station? I can show you the way, it's somewhat secluded. I'm heading there aswell! They gave me allowance to go visit my Brother during my vacation, so we can take the same train!" The boy continued enthusiasticly. "I heard it snowed at main HQ, so it will be just as white as around here."

That made Leneor smile a little. white christmas, something he could look forward to. And maybe a small snowball war, along with an army of snowmen. He nodded towards Zidan.

"Fine, show me the way. by your lead." he commented in a humming voice. Zidan went ahead, Leneor had to speed up, since the boy was quite jumpy when it came to going somewhere. He was jogging up behind him as he followed towards the trainstation beneath the mountain.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
catching the train to Main HQ Left_bar_bleue470/550catching the train to Main HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
catching the train to Main HQ Left_bar_bleue430/650catching the train to Main HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

catching the train to Main HQ Empty Re: catching the train to Main HQ

Post by Areos Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:33 pm

The trainstation was worse than at main HQ, probably because they were buisy due to repair of eastern HQ, which still was in a mess probably. Leneor forced his way through to the point zidan had pointed towards, carrying the boy behind him. Being rather tall in comaprison he had it easier to get though masses, Zidan would most likely just be pushed around anyway.

He entered the grey train without further delay, inside there already was a merry christmas decoration in the usual red and white. The train seemed more refined than the ones he had used lately, much more luxury and more space for the individual. VIP trains? well, who likes throwing out money for useless stuff, fund WH.

"Why, hello there. Having a blackclass along it seems?" one man out of the three sitting in something considered a lounge commented. Blue robes, cocky ones for sure.
"I greet you, and indeed, i can be considered blackrobe." even though i find you guys disgusting inbeciles, except for maybe one or two exceptions. Leneor smiled towards them.
"Then we should not even fear of an attack, isn't that so? hoho."
"Do we not have a treaty during this time anyway?"
"You know those witches, good for norhings. But even if they attacked we would crush them anyway. Sadly they fear us too much to go into action. pfee." As predicted, cocky basterds. With we I bet you mean me doing the job while you sip your Tea.
"Well then, i shall find myself a room, it would get too crowdy if i were to join this merry round." he smiled again - these guys sure couldn't detect sarcasm. It would be crowdy with even one of them in the room.

He went ahead with Zidan, whoms presence was not even acknowledged, and searched himself a room. He took the first free room and locked the other doors from either side. He was close to pinning a note outside saying "jo, climb over the train if you want to get further." but he refrained from it.

Within 20 minutes the train started and went upwards out of the tunnel. At least its no underground line, i'm not a down to earth kinda guy. Zidan kept quiet but seemed joyful despite it.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
catching the train to Main HQ Left_bar_bleue470/550catching the train to Main HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
catching the train to Main HQ Left_bar_bleue430/650catching the train to Main HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:39 pm

"The train is taking his time" Leneor commented.
"i think they're taking it slowly until we leave the mountain." Zidan explained. "they had an accident last week i believe, once we're out of it it'll speed up."
Leneor looked towards the further away light approaching them. As the train finally left the tunnel he had to close his eyes slightly, the sun was descending upon the snow, and it reflected it right into his facem making him blink.

Nero was walking along the snow, unsure on where exactly Northern HQ realy was. He had never been there, all he knew is that it was supposed to be below a mountain, and this one was the tallest around.
He had found tracks, but they disappeared halfway into the snow, so pursuing them was slightly difficult. Yet his walking along the tracks seemed to be fortunate for him, as he suddenly noticed a train approaching him, still quite slow.

'This must be a WH's train' he thought. He readied himself to jump on it as soon as it would pass him.

"three, two, ..."
____

Clank!

Leneor watched the snowy fields from the window, until he heard a sound approaching from behind. a few seconds later someone entered the only door he left open - the one at the side. he didn't realy expect anyone to take this one, you'd have to jump into the train to hit it. Yet the face he saw seemed familiar.

oh, dead man walking. And i thought he was dead.-er.

"Yo." leneor greeted, but Nero did not seem like he took much notice of it, he just walked on and unlocked the door, disapearing into the next wagon.

"could at least close the door behind him" leneor said.
"you know him?"
"acquaintance, met him once or twice. thats it. You know how long the ride will take?"
"about two or three hours"
"hm i see."

Leneor leaned back. It would be quite a ride.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down