Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wests New Helper

Go down

Wests New Helper Empty Wests New Helper

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Volt got to the western headquarters and went in, he went to a grey robe who got scared when she looked at him. "Don't worry, I'm just want to help this witch hunter. Do you know where the hospital is?" Volt said as he showed Jiro to the grey robe. "Erm. Okay, follow me." The grey robe said as she lead Volt towards the hospital.

Volt arrived at the hospital and gave Jiro to the person in charge, he was then told to wait outside so he started waiting outside the door. After a while the man in charge opened the door "This is weird, his wounds are getting worse. It would be good to send him to the central headquarters hospital." he said with Jiro in his hands. Volt looked around and saw that there wasn't many people around "Is it okay if I stay here and help?. I have nowhere else to go now." Volt said to the doctor "Sure, why not. We need more hands to help out around here but just in case people find you threatening I'll tell my superior to make an announcement. You there. Take this witch hunter to central." The doctor said to a grey robe.

The grey robe then walked towards a panel and teleported to Central headquarters "Now where is that hospital?" the grey robe said and started walking. Jiro remained asleep with scared facial expressions, it was obvious that he was still having a nightmare.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Wests New Helper Left_bar_bleue50/150Wests New Helper Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Wests New Helper Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Wests New Helper Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum