Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient Tomb

2 posters

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: West :: desert

Go down

The Ancient Tomb Empty The Ancient Tomb

Post by Xan Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:22 am

Xan walked across the desert at a leasurely pace. He was loving the air around him, it was so nice and hot, immense heat that would kill a man at noon time. He walked along the sands of the western desert, until he came across a tomb. The tomb was large and it was well hidden amongst the desert, looking exactly like a dune.

"This must be the place" Xan said to himself

Xan walked through the corridors of tomb, he was marvelling the architecture that was put into it. The fire of the statues seemed to act like swords for the robed men.

"If these people use fire like that then I must be in the right place" Xan said to himself again.

Suddenly, there was a loud screech in the main hall. Xan turned around to see a demon like creature, about 6 feet in height and seemed to have a intelligence to it, not a good combination for anyone who faces it. Soon there were demonic creatures standing around him from all corners of the room.

"Oh great" Xan sighed

The demons charged at Xan in inhuman speed. However, with the heat of desert and no means of interupting his flow of power, this wasn't even going to be a workout. The demons charged at Xan, who used his Agni Schwattas to cleave their heads right of their bodies. Xan began to notice that the demons had realized they were unable to face the fire lord in mortal combat, so they switched to a different tactic, they began to fire spines at Xan. Xan created a dome of flame which warded off the attack. Xan fired a Lightning Bolt and hit all of the demons in front of him. The demons behind began to flee deeper into the tomb. Xan walked leasurely behind them.

"Pathetic" Xan said

A demon jumped out of nowhere and attempted to grab Xan. Xan shook it off and summoned a fire blade and a lightning blade.

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!" Xan laughed maniacally "You thought you could sneak up on me?"

Xan thrust the two elemental blades into the demon, literally disintegrating it. Xan walked further into the tomb, ready to murder more demons.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
The Ancient Tomb Left_bar_bleue0/0The Ancient Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Ancient Tomb Left_bar_bleue930/1200The Ancient Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

The Ancient Tomb Empty Re: The Ancient Tomb

Post by Starkiller Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:26 pm

"Master"

Draco awoke to Sora hanging over his head. She looked afraid for some reason. He heard screeching and yelling in demonic language, something was definitely wrong.

"Hmm? What is it?" Draco yawned

"We have an intruder" Sora replied

"I see" Draco said calmly "Well, I guess we will have to greet our guest"

Draco walked down the corridors until he reached another large room. He looked down the corridor, seeing a strange light. The light materialize in the form of a man with a flaming skull, an elemental, on of the most powerful of demons. Draco stood in the middle of the room to greet the man. The corridor was large, as big as 8 house in length and width. Draco waited till the elemental came into the room.

"Welcome to the temple of the Force Tribe, I am Draco Starkiller" Draco introduced himself "I am sorry, we were not expecting company, so you will have to excuse our rudeness"

One of the demons came and spoke into Draco's ear.

"Well, you seem to have given my servants quite a bit of trouble" Draco exclaimed "Looks like I will have to give you something in return"

Draco pulled out two of his blades and connected their hilts, creating a double sided blade of light. Draco charged at the elemental, spinning his weapon in a buzzsaw like circle.

"What is your name elemental?"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
The Ancient Tomb Left_bar_bleue350/350The Ancient Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
The Ancient Tomb Left_bar_bleue850/850The Ancient Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:28 am

"Name is Xan mate" Xan said as he parried the coming attack with a flame sword.

He pulled out a lightning blade and struck at Starkillers body, but the denizen of the tomb was a good swordsman, able to block Xan's attacks with his dual blade of light. Xan jumped back and fired several Fire Crackers at Starkiller, hoping to end the fight quickly.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
The Ancient Tomb Left_bar_bleue930/1200The Ancient Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:17 am

"Not bad Xan" Draco applauded "But thanks to my spies I was able to found out some of your powers"

Draco fired some large rocks at the balls of hot air and they exploded upon impact. The explosion sent demons flying away and leaving Xan and Draco in the open area alone. Draco let loose a blast of telekinetic power [Push] and attempted to blast away the elemental. He then threw his blade and also picked up a large boulder and sent it flying at Xan. [Grip]

(-10 mana)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
The Ancient Tomb Left_bar_bleue350/350The Ancient Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
The Ancient Tomb Left_bar_bleue850/850The Ancient Tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:34 am

Xan blew out the smaller rocks with a stream of flames and caught Draco's blade with his Agni Schwattas. He suddenly saw the large boulder coming towards him and cleaved it in half with his fire sword.

"What your spies saw was not even half of my full power" Xan laughed "AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You miscalculated Draco"

Xan began to move in a perculuar form and soon electricity formed around him. He pointed his fingers and let loose a wicked bolt of lightning.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 am

Starkiller blocked the bolt of lightning with another one of his blades and it dissapated into the air. He ran towards Xan pulling back his blade and threw out the other blades into the air. The blades float around him and struck at Xan as he drew near. He pulled over another boulder and blasted it at Xan again. [Combat] [Grip]

"I didn't miscalculate Xan" Draco said calmly "I wanted to see how much stronger you are than before"

Draco pulled down the ceiling on Xan, the sand from the dunes above fell down on Xan increasing the weight falling on Xan's head. [Grip]

(-20 mana)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:04 am

Xan block some of the in coming blades and was able to dodge the rest. But Xan didn't notice the boulder that was about to hit him. He was sent into the ground, crushed by the boulder. Then the ceiling suddenly fell down on Xan and crushed him under. Xan pushed the boulder off of him and concentrated heat in his hand.

"HEAT EXPLOSION!!!"

Xan blew away the debris that was covering him and sent it flying at Draco. The sand had become a dome of glass. Xan stood out of the crater he had created and laughed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Xan laughed "Good shot Draco, but let's even the playing field"

Xan used his fire boosters to propell himself through the hole in the ceiling and standing on the desert sands above.

(-120 health +30)

Last edited by Xan on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:27 am

Draco had expected to kill Xan with that attack, most of the elementals with the size and shape of Xan usually died by these types of attacks. He didn't realize a large amount of rock fragments that flew at him. He was able to block and slash away most of them, but some had escaped his defence, smashing and slashing his chest and knocking of his helmet. Draco watched as Xan flew out of the room and Draco followed suit by jumping out. [Jump]

"Well what is the point in bring us out here Xan" Draco asked "I just have bigger space and no place of advantage for either of us"

This guy is nothing like the other demons I have faced before Draco thought Looks like I can't hold back

Draco pulled on all the stops and unleashed a large wave of telekinetic energy. [Wave]

(Health - 40 Mana -20)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:15 am

Xan watched at the sand suddenly started to pick up and run towards him. He summoned forth an explosion and blew away the attack.

"HAHAHAHAHA This is starting to get fun!!!"

Xan summoned an enormous wave of fire towards Draco, totally engulfing the area and glassing the sands all over the area. The flames were enormous, towering like a natural tsunami.

"FLAME TSUNAMI!!!"

(-110 Health)

Last edited by Xan on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Draco charged psychic energy in his hands and unleashed his most powerful blast [Repulse]. However, Draco was unable to send away the entire attack and was hit by a large amount of flames. He jumped out of the way of the massive wave of flames before he was roasted alive, he had to many bad experiences with fire already. [Jump]

"That was close, now lets see what you have against this!"

Draco picked up a large amount of sand and formed it into the shape of a chinese dragon, sending it straight at Xan. [Grasp]

(-70 mana -90 health +50 Mana)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:31 am

"HEAT EXPLOSION!!!!"

Xan took more heat into his hands and smashed it against the sand dragon. The dragon turned into glass and a massive explosion occured. Xan began to laugh.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH THE ECSTACY!!!!!" Xan laughed "Lets see what you have against this!!!"

Xan summoned up a large tornado that picked up all of the sand, he was ready to kill Draco with his full power.

"SPIRAL DISTORTION!!!"

(-150 Health +30)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Draco watched the massive tornado that appear before him. Draco used his psychic powers to allow him to levitate through the air. Sora came to her master's side, he looked at her and smiled. [Levitate]

"Sora, this is a battle between me and Xan, there is no need for you to interfere for now"

"Understood"

Draco flew straight into tornado and struck at Xan with all might.

"Let's finish this!"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:03 am

Xan grabbed the blade with his hand, the heat was intense, but all the better for Xan. Xan sucked in some heat to give himself some extra power to use. Xan grinned as he looked to Draco.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Never have I met an enemy quite like you!" Xan laughed "If I had to choose, I would never stop this fight"

Xan charged his hand with heat and aimed straight for the center of Draco's body.

"HEAT EXPLOSION!!!"

(-50 health +100 Health)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:20 am

Draco saw the ball of concentrated heat, he knew what that small ball was capable of. Draco summoned up his energy to send another shot of psychic energy straight at the ball. [Wave] The two attacks met in two massive explosions in opposite directions. The tornado dissapated, but the sand started to kick up again from the force of the attack. The sand had blown away so much that there was a massive hole in the middle of the desert. Draco was sent flying from the combined force and sent sprawling to the ground. He looked up at Xan and grinned as well.

"You too are an enemy I have never encountered" Draco said "I think we would have made good allies, even if you came univited to my home for whatever reason"

(-15 mana - 60 health)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:14 am

Xan was blown away by the combined force and smacked into the ground. His head came first in the fall and ached as he stood up. He looked over at Draco who was now far from him, Draco shared his feelings but did not know his reason for entering his temple.

"I came because that temple holds the God Flame of the Fire Dragon Efreet" Xan explained "I wished to obtain this flame and add another power into my pool of abilities"

Xan fired off another barrage of Firecrackers, now increased with the power of the sun. Xan then summoned massive streams of flame from his hands, letting loose a massive torrent.

(Health -40 +30)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:51 am

"What sort of abilities will you obtain if you get it?" Draco asked

Draco summoned up the sand to take the blows from the Firecracker before they cam close. Suddenly Draco was blown away by the explosion.

Strange, they weren't this powerful before
Draco thought I blocked at the same distance as before, but I was never affected by the explosion.

Draco jumped out of the way from the large stream of flames, but was struck in the leg by it. He looked at his leg, the skin was all burnt away and some of the muscle behind it. The wound would certainly be a hinderance now, and will most likely hinder his abilities. He couldn't afford to play it safe.

"This is the final strike!" Draco screamed as he charged up for one final attack.

Draco let loose an enormous blast of psychic energy, clearing off the sand from the ground, blowing it as if it was a tsunami of sand. The force of this attack had the strength of two repulses. [Obliterate]

(mana - 110 health -30)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 am

"Don't really know what I'll get" Xan admitted.

Xan was telling the truth, he truly didn't know what any of the God Flames bestow on an elemental. The God Flames are a mystery even to the greatest of fire elementals like Xan. The Flames could turn him into a chicken or steal all of his powers, but he was willing to risk it in order to reach his full potential. He looked to Draco and looked as the sand picked up in front of him and slowly came towards him. Xan didn't waste any time and charged his own attack. The desert froze over as Xan sucked the heat out of it, the heat that could kill a man at it's harshest disappeared as if it had never been there and left Xan with all the power it held. Xan held it in his hand and charged straight for the sand wave. He didn't want to risk using Daion Hado without knowing where his opponent lay. Xan sent out a large amount of Firecrackers, which made contact with the sand, turning it into glass. He located Draco and ran into the wall of moving glass and sand. He met the sands with his hand, breaking through with a concentrated lightning blade and then pointed his right hand at Draco.

"DAION HADO!!!" Xan roared as an enormous beam of energy can careening through the tsunami and heading straight for Draco. But the attack was short lived, for as soon as Xan had finished firing, he was swept away by the wave and swallowed up by the crashing sand, being crushed under the large amount of sand.

(Health- 700)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 am

Draco could only watch as an enormous beam of energy fired through the sand wave, at him. The beam was much larger than himself and was way too large to dodge. He surrounded himself in psychic energy in an attempt to stop the beam. As if there was nothing there to protect him, the beam rammed straight through, totally obliterating him and sending him through the dunes, only stopping when the force was lessened by going though a plateau. Draco breathed raggedly as he was burnt and his limbs were broken, most of his ribs stabbed through to his chest and his skull was cracked from the impact. If it were anyone else they would have surely died. He picked himself up and moved away from the sight, using his telekinetic abilities to carry himself. After a few hours he was back where the battle took place. The demons of the temple soon came to their masters aid as well as Sora. Draco looked over at the sands.

"Hey, you win, I can't fight anymore!" Draco called out "You can have the flame, I don't need it anyway!"

(-600 Health -50 Mana)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 am

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thank you for the fine battle!" Xan laughed as he erupted from the sands. It took him hours to dig through it, and the sands started to cling to him as it turned into glass. "I will go ahead and take the spoils, I must say though, you are the strongest opponent I have ever faced"

Xan walked into the temple again, now instead of being attacked, he was greeted by the demons. He finally reached the chamber of the God Flame of the Fire Dragon Efreet. He looked at the magnificent flame, as dark and red as blood, a fitting color for a place full of demons. Xan took the flame in his hands, taking great care as to holding it. He exited the temple just in case, not wanting to accidentally tear it down. Xan then devoured the flame, taking in the massive power the flame held. Suddenly Xan began to feel his body change. A massive heat was taking him over, smothering him in its power. His body grew larger and morphed, he grew a snout, tail and wings, he soon began to realize what was happening. Xan was transforming into the very creature from which the flame came from. Xan stood forth as he had obtained the power of the flame and became the Grand Fire Dragon, Efreet! He roared at the recognition of the power he had obtained, rearing his head and spreading his wings he let loose a massive stream of blood red fire.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Xan laughed triumphantly "I now have power over one of the God Flames!"

Xan roared again, shaking the ground and splitting apart the sands.

(Health +full)

Spoiler:
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Xan receded back into his human form and sat down after realizing his awesome power. He sat on the sand and relished in his new found abilities. His thoughts were interuppted by a sudden beeping on his side. He stood up and looked at his reciever he gained from Kaluoshen, it was beeping with a red light.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Looks like my partner needs my help" Xan grinned to himself "Wherever that guy is, something big usually happens, this is a perfect opportunity to test out my powers"

Xan transformed into his dragon form, spreading his wings wide and took off. Flying toward the becon, which pointed south towards Port Dace.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down