Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to Khantis (Part Two)

+5
Bells
Sonic
Needless
Kurohane
Muzak
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey to Khantis (Part Two)

Post by Needless Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:45 am

Toki looked at the time trapped man. He couldn't take off his helmet and his armor was too elaborate, it would take him time to analyze, something he didn't have, Toki jumped out of the way when he saw the explosions happening around him, one was aimed straight for Slade. Toki knew that if it hit, the man would be free of his bonding and be able to strike again.

Toki jumped out of the area and began to run away, he didn't want to be there when he came to.
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue585/700Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonic Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:08 am

Slade was struck hard by a bombardment and was sent flying. He came to when he struck his head against a wall. Slade got up and looked at his surroundings, he remembered getting hit by Toki, but then he suddenly ended up flying into a building. He didn't find Toki anywhere, he looked into his tracking sensors and located him escaping.

"Legion he's running, I want you to cut him off"

"Understood"

Slade ran after Toki, crashing through buildings and fences to save time, he eventually caught up to Toki and Legion cut him off, they had him surrounded.

(Health - 60 Mana Recharge)
Sonic
Sonic
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 8

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue740/800Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (740/800)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:37 am

"Well, let's get moving then" Elena agreed as she stood up and called Rappa over "Come on Rappa, we're going to go to where Arkrius is"

"Right"

"Cecily, I want you to return to the rope, I don't want anymore suprises"

"Alright Mother"

Elena mounted Rappa and picked up Shiro and carried her off towards Arkrius. They spotted their allies in a field. They landed beside them and Elena immediately stepped off. Rappa disappeared without warning and left Shiro hanging in the air.

"Arkrius what is happening, and why did you attempt to leave?"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:47 am

Shiro was glad to get a ride from Rappa, but not so much he suddenly disappeared in the middle of the ocean. Luckily, she managed to create a mirror floor that she landed on.

"You guys are mean!"

She rubbed her bottom from the landing, and looked back at the wrecked town. Shiro suddenly remembered, "Hey, didn't you guys have another friend with you?" mentioning Toki.

(Mana full)
Bells
Bells
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 15

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue780/800Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/800)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:44 am

"Shit" Toki scoffed "You guys are fucking persistent"

Toki located his allies with his mind and ripped open a portal. He looked towards his two pursuers.

"Until next time" Toki said as he dropped a grenade and jumped through the portal. He arrived from a rip on the other side, appearing just as Shiro finished her sentence. "Yes I am right here, how nice of you to remember me"

(Mana -50)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue585/700Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:48 am

After finishing her sentence, the person Shiro was refering to suddenly appeared next to her. She was surprised of Toki's appearance, but almost almost fell off her mirror because of the fact that it was him that appeared. Just by looking at him, she started blushing fiercely. When he talked to her, she immediately put her mask on to cover her red face.

"Um... yeah...." Her voice was shaky from being nervous. She could feel her heart beating super fast.

Ah, dangit, why do I feel so flustered all of a sudden. Calm down Shiro, calm down. She took deep breathes to relax. Anyways that's everyone... hopefully. She laughed a little for her forgetfulness.

(Mana -10 - 10 from the other post.)
Bells
Bells
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue780/800Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/800)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:54 pm

"Well hello there" Toki looked alluringly at Shiro, she was a mighty attractive woman. "I don't believe we've met"

Toki looked at the girl attentively, she was hiding her face behind a mask, blushing behind it. He took the mask and slid it off her face, looking into her eyes.

"Now, now, don't hide that pretty face with a mask, your eyes should be allowed to sparkle in the light m'lady"
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Shiro was looking into his eyes, something that made her blush even more. She could feel sweat from her hands and wiped them on her clothes.

Oh my god...! He's just so hot. His eyes...

When she finally composed herself, she said "Well, thanks..." She looked at the side to not feel as nervous. "But I like my mask on anyways." She grabbed her mask and walked away from him. More mirrors formed underneath her feet as she walked. She took a deep breathe, her heart was beating so fast. "Anyways, it should be almost to go right?"
Bells
Bells
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:51 am

Arkrius blinked as he heard a familiar voice. He turned around to see Elena and looked away in the opposite direction. He was mentally cursing himself for forgetting about the audience that he promised between Elena and the queen.

"What are you talking about? I was simply getting a foothold ready so we could escape. There was someone who could phase everyone to the boat where I was. However, that plan got shot to hell after the boat got destroyed and almost drowning."

His arm was raised into the air as he pointed XIII at the sky. A single white beam fired into the sky and exploded with a loud explosion and some fiery explosions above. Theoril, Katsuma and Kiri quickly came running towards the explosion and nodded towards one another.

"Look who decided to show up? Theoril, you have the arcane teleporter with you?"
"Yes...but-"
"Good, use it."
"W-what!? It's rather unstable and it can rip us to shreds if it implodes!"
"We need to get to Khantis. We're behind schedule. You know how she is picky about punctuality."
"Fine."

Theoril quickly took out what seemed to look like a coin and Arkrius quickly grabbed it. He pushed against it and threw it against the ground. A small portal appeared in front of them. The area around it was distorted and the portal occasionally shrunk in size, only to quickly revert back to it's original size. Arkrius blinked as he looked at the portal.

"It's worse last time I saw it."
"Exactly!"
"You're going first."
"What!? Why -"

Before Theoril could finish, he was pushed into the portal by Arkrius and there was a grin on his face. "It looks fine." He looked back at the others and motioned towards it. "It's fine. Don't blame me if you die on the way." Kiri and Katsuma looked rather skeptical about it and they were also pushed in by Arkrius before he waited for the others to enter.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 am

Wolfe simply sighed as he heard Kurohane's words behind him. Jean looked shocked and pretty scared, but she was somewhat prepared. Kira on the other hand was already rushing to attack. "Kurohane! How's it been you...!"

Kira was stopped when wolfe grabbed his shoulder and phased them all threw the floor. "It is time to go. Things are finally ready."
Wolfe Jean and Kira were at the portal that Arkrius had set up.

Wolfe said chuckling. He tilted his head at Arkrius. "I hope this plan can finally work out. You have been dealing with alot Arkrius."
Kira shrugged his shoulders "I dont fucking trust this." Wolfe grabbed on his sleeve "Stop using such language Kira. Come on. See ya soon Arkrius. Sorry I couldnt have been much help in this situation." Wolfe Jean and Kira were gone as Wolfe phased them threw the floor.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:40 am

"Alright I guess it is time to stop gawking and get a move on" Elena spoke towards Shiro and Toki. "I hope that we don't end up dying, times like this I wish that Alex was here to help us through this"

Elena walked through the portal, off in the distance. Lea appeared, she heard and she took that as her help.

"Very well my dear, you shall have your wish" Lea smiled "Lucky I had just come up with the ingredients"

Lea dissappeared and moved to the place where it all started and where it all end. She was ready, it was time.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 am

Shiro peered at the portal that appeared. Ooo, where does it go? Well it's better than nothing. She jupmed in the portal, off to somewhere unknown to her. It just kept getting her excited.
Bells
Bells
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Xan looked at the portal, he grinned at the possible danger, his instinct said there was nothing to worry about, so he looked towards the rest of them and jumped in.

"See you on the far side AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Xan laughed as he jumped into the portal after Elena and Arkrius.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue930/1200Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:13 am

Toki looked at the portal hesitantly, despite the fact that he was used to going through portals, he still found them iffy. He decided that there was no real other choice, Slade would most likely be on his ass in a few minutes. He sighed, but then he looked on the bright side, at least he could be with that masked girl. He walked through the portal, ready for what waited on the other side.
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:08 am

Arkrius blinked on what Xan said. "I thought I mostly said that. Oh well." He looked at Myrie and tried to push her through, however, with her being in her dragon form, it was impossible. He quietly sighed and looked at Myrie. "Well, I'll see you in Khantis." He carefully walked through the portal and arrived in the kingdom known as Khantis.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:41 am

Myrie watched until Arkrius stopped trying to push her, it started to get annoying and had to resist the urge to squish. Eventually he ceased and told her that he would meet her on the other end. Myrie reverted to her human form and looked around, she looked to make sure that no one was watching, she walked through the portal and travelled to the other side.
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue750/750Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue750/750Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:32 am

Kurohane smiled as she watched everyone leave. She stretched her arms in a yawning fashion and started walking away, she didn't want to be in Port Dace if her father was in a bad mood. She decided it was best if she just go have some fun with something else. She thought that if she wanted to do something interesting she might as well go and screw around with some humans.
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/300Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue545/900Journey to Khantis (Part Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3