Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

The path of Darkness

Go down

The path of Darkness Empty The path of Darkness

Post by Artist Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Tracey walked right past Sora as she left the council room. She's pretty but to short, plus no sex appeal. I wonder...bahh never mind.

Tracey had not seen his masters ever since he got back from Myrill. He was supposed to leave and get Millie back with Master Larkin. But he was called to the council they said it was very urgent for him to come. He stood out the door, he heard them talking about the girl that just walked by. "Old hags and their bickering. Surprised such a little girl can cause so much commotion though." Tracey walked in when they finished.

"Ahhh Tracey Casterson, you have finally joined us." The seemingly oldest of the council members said. He was the leader you could tell. Tracey did a light head nod in return. Damn old hags, you need to retire or something.

Tracey looked around all the elders looked somewhat sad, ever since Tracey walked in. The onle one who did not seem upset that much was the old man that greeted him.

"Tracey do you know why you are here today?" "No I dont, I would like to hurry up though, Im suppossed to meet my master to take off somewhere." Tracey left out the saving Millie part, he remebered that Central did not want him to save her.

The council was quiet. Tracey was confused for a moment. He thought what could possibly be wrong but nothing came to mind. Finally the head spoke again. "Tracey about your masters. Master Larkin and Master Maya...they...they." The old man couldnt finish his sentence.

Tracey chuckled "They what...What are you trying to say council member." Tracey looked at the council member in his eyes. He looked away. "...No." Tracey said putting his head down. Just the mere thought had Tracey's eyes burning.

"Im sorry but they were found dead..." The old man was interrupted. "No!" Tracey said outloud backing up. "Im sorry Mr.Casterson. But they were found on top of the tallest building of Toron."

Tracey was in silence, red energy was slowly coming off his shoulders. His eyes were glowing bright gold. He was crying severly. His long black WH coat was fading into white color. His head was still down "I'll kill you..." He whispered to himself. "I'll kill you..." The council was frightened. "How is this happening, this overwhelming power in the atmosphere. His power is based off his emotions, he cant controll it all." One of the council members said trying to stand up. The leader looked surprised as he looked at Tracey. "Such fearsome power...We most conatain him for the sake of the entire Centrall HQ!"

Tracey's coat was completey white now. His eyes were complete bright golden and bright. "Im going to kill you ALL!!!!" Tracey screamed outloud. His voice echo could be heard in the entire HQ. People all over the HQ heard him, and were know frightened. His voice shook the entire HQ people were knocked off balance.

The council elders could do nothing but cower in his pressence
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
The path of Darkness Left_bar_bleue600/600The path of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
The path of Darkness Left_bar_bleue600/600The path of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

The path of Darkness Empty Re: The path of Darkness

Post by Artist Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:16 am

The elders couldnt move a muscle, they were extremely terrified. "Never before have I felt so much power, he must be stopped. Supreme elder we must place our most powerful containment spell on him!" The eldest did nothing but stare at Tracey. "...It's pointless, it would only anger him more. His power can not be contained, it can not be stopped, it is indestructible, the only one who can stop it... is him."

Tracey was walking closer to the elders, Koten No Zaruun was awaken but it was much larger then before. The top body was outside of the HQ, its head reaching the top part of the HQ. It put its hand on the side of the building. Tracey was still walking "I will kill you..." He then stopped himself right there. "NOOO!!!!" He screamed out bringing himself down to his knees. Koten No Zaruun was preparing a Estrella from its mouth, from the size it looked as if it was going to eradicate the entire HQ. But Zaruun vanished in a instant.

Tracey's coat was back to its black color, he was on his knees crying. The elders looked realived their heavy breathing stopped. The eldest spoke "Mr. Casterson im sorry for your loss, but that is the second time your emotions have gotten the better of you. We strongly suggest you keep yourself intact from now on...for the sake of your own life."

Tracey said nothing. He raised himself up and left the coucil room not saying a word. People looked at him as he passed by. "Was that him?" "No way not the Night Skies Fang." Grays kept whispering around. Tracey didnt even notice. He was heading for his lab still crying lightly...

He arrived in his lab, Laura looked at him. "How...how was the meeting?" Tracey said nothing inreturn. Tinkerton came next to Laura "What happen to master Tracey?" "I dont know Tinker...I realy dont know"

Tracey gathered his equipment, the lightsaber hilt he had recieved from Star was attached to his hilt. It looked some what complete. He went to the deep back of his lab where there was a large garage door. It opened when Tracey came near. There was his motorcylce the Cross Fire, right there. It had a new polish texture. (See items and equipment for a picture) Tracey put on his goggles, and fixed his long black WH Coat. He hopped on Cross Fire, Laura came for Tracey. "Tracey I know you know where Millie is but, atleast wait for Master Larkin to return. Its not safe you go by yourself. You might die..."

Tracey showed no emotion on his face. He pressed a button on Cross fire and a passage way opened for him to ride up and reach the outside surface. "Master is dead." He took off without another word. Off to save Millie. Laura stood there shocked "What?"

Tracey had the map to Millie's location saved on Cross Fire. She was in the dangerous island known as Tortuga.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down