Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another mission another hassle

Go down

Another mission another hassle Empty Another mission another hassle

Post by Frost Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:36 am

Vorst wanted to get away from Rain who was persistently following him by any means necessary. He ran as fast as he could, hide himself in every nuking cranny and would even turn into a girl just to get rid of her yet she always finds him. Tired he gave up, sulking as he walked towards the receptionist who was gladly watching them.

“So, she your girlfriend?” He said with a smile.
“No but my step mom.”
“I see well you better take good care of her.”
“Anyway, is there a mission that involves killing and other stuff?”
“Well there is one but it’s a solo mission for A-class agents.” He reached into the drawer and pulled out a folder which was hardly filled with any paperwork.

“I’ll take it.”
“Here, just read what’s inside the folder, well then good luck.” He waved them goodbye.

Vorst quickly read what was inside; “Go to the north and question witch hunter agent Mirror Flash for futher information” was what it read. Vorst knew it was those average kill everyone kind of mission nothing need to be said except finding who and where they were. He slowly walked back to the train station, boarding the nearest train he could find which was heading for northern headquarters, Rain followed closely behind.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Another mission another hassle Left_bar_bleue720/800Another mission another hassle Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Another mission another hassle Left_bar_bleue150/400Another mission another hassle Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down