Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A visit from the Firelord

3 posters

Go down

A visit from the Firelord Empty A visit from the Firelord

Post by Xan Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 am

Xan came to the doorstep of the familiar large chamber, the guards came towards Xan as he approached, they were extremely large golems. They would pose a great threat, if it wasn't Xan. One of the golems bent down to address Xan.

"Excuse me but you cannot jus-"

Suddenly the golem was blasted in half, nothing but the bottom half remained. The other immediatly retaliated with a strike for Xan's head, but Xan ripped through him with his Agni Schwattas.

"I want to see Draco"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue0/0A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue930/1200A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

A visit from the Firelord Empty Re: A visit from the Firelord

Post by Starkiller Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 am

Draco walked out of his chambers and stood to address Xan he was followed by his Valkyries, released upon the surge of power they felt. They were ready to protect Draco from the possible threat of Xan. Draco was surprised to see Xan so soon, the elemental had left so soon after their fight, which he gained the power to become a dragon. He was going to send him an invitation, but seems like he didn't have to worry about that.

"Nice to see you again Xan, it has been a while"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue350/350A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue850/850A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 am

"Hasn't been that long" Xan said as he shook the hand. Draco was one of the only people Xan has trouble against in a fight. Xan looked around at the women surrounding Draco, they seemed to be his personal guard. Each of them was strong, Xan could tell, but something was off about them, they were like statues and their eyes were as blank as unused paper.

Mind control possibly Xan thought to himself. Doesn't really matter, I wish I could try them out though

"So, you finally announced your presence eh?"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue0/0A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue930/1200A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:56 am

"That is true, I have banded together people who wish to join and believe in my cause, that we must obtain this absolute acceptance, and destroy WH" Draco said as he shook Xan's hand. He looked at the elemental, one of the only people able to defeat Draco in single combat. Despite his maniacal and sadistic disposition, he was smart enough to defeat Draco in battle using his powers to his advantage. Xan was definitely a powerful opponent, but he could be an even greater ally...

"Xan, I have a proposition" Draco began "I know of your power, and your intelligence, I wish for you to become my ally and help me defeat WH and show them that we aren't just creatures to be destroyed"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue350/350A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue850/850A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:07 am

"Ah I was wondering when it would come to this" Xan grinned "Remember in our fight, I said that it would be a pleasure to do battle with you, well now we actually have the chance to"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Xan laughed "I'm not a demon, but I'll help you Draco, and I'll be the worst nightmare of all of those humans"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 pm

"Thank you Xan, now this is the hard part of my plan" Draco began "Despite the fact that we already have an overwhelming army, we need more"

Draco walked into his room and onto a map on the floor. It showed several dots and blips and colors representing different objects or nations.

"Right now, we are surrounded by WH, but they haven't sensed any hostility from us. So now we need to call forth powerful people who have power over armies themselves. I have several candidates for this position, some have been killed but we still might get something" Draco explained "Here they are"

Draco summoned a holographic screen, showing lists of names of people who would prove to be powerful allies.

1. Mysterious Angel: Has been seen several times by spies looking over the world, shown to have massive amounts of power. She is connected with Kaluoshen, a deceased member of WH, who fought with Xan to a draw.

2. Emaniel Pandora: A powerful witch with strange powers, she seems to get stronger with each passing day. Seems to have a past with Jiro Yoshida, who is currently in the city.

3. Lilith Pendragon: A witch who lives in a moving tower, she uses powerful rune magic.

4. The Numbers: An organization of skilled warriors, not much is known about them.

5. The Butcher of Garuga: A powerful former WH and her allies are strongly against WH. Was encountered in Garuga.

6. The Ice Lady: Deceased, Killed by the Butcher of Garuga, but her army may still remain.

7. Alistair: A powerful hybrid of vampire and werewolf, extremely powerful and commands a large amount of monsters and also controls Port Dace, an important port for resource.

"I believe we should meet with these people and invite them to join our cause"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:04 am

Draco closed the hologram and walked over to his throne.

"Right now some are unreachable due to certain circumstances so I will go for the number one for now" Draco explained "I will find the angel and convince her to join our cause"

Draco opened up another hologram, a ghoul appeared through a video.

"Lord Draco, we've followed the angel, should we display her the offer now"

"Yes that would be most desirable, if you can do so"

"As you wish Lord Draco"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 am

"That will not be necessary my dear demon lord" Lea said as she appeared into Draco's chambers. Behind her Lich appeared as well, scythe in hand just in case of attack. Lea searched around for things that might peak her interest, she then noticed the statues of girls and looked at the crystals embedded within their chests, she investigated it closely and noticed that they held a powerful control magic, she smiled as she looked at Draco.

"I heard you wanted people in your army correct?" Lea said cheerfully "I will join you, if you allow me to have some of these crystals found in the chests of these statues"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue200/200A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:29 am

"Very well, you shall have your wish" Draco accepted "I hope to be working well with you in the future"

Draco waved his hand and several ghouls came into the chamber, they carried several batches of crystal, all different types and power levels. Draco dismissed the ghouls, who silently bowed and let themselves out.

"May I ask?" Draco said "What you intend to use these crystals for?"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:41 am

"I require something to be done in order to test my daughter, soon I'll be able to be able to accomplish one of either two goals" Lea explained "But this is family business and I must ask that we drop the subject for now"

Lea then opened a rift in space, but turned around before leaving.

"I will leave a large number of my creations with you, I have switched their loyalty to you, they will fight and die for you, and they will remain until you die"

With that Lea took several crystals and left to go into more personal business.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
A visit from the Firelord Left_bar_bleue200/200A visit from the Firelord Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:23 am

"Lord Draco, we have discovered the location of another target" A orc spoke through a hologram

"Which one?"

"We have located the Butcher of Garuga, she is currently doing battle against a member of WH"

"Interesting, but she is no good to us dead" Draco said as he stood up from his throne. He walked over to the map on the floor then placed his foot on a button. The floor opened, revealing a small wyvern, watching Draco intently as his sleeping quater opened. Draco jumped onto the wyvern's back and looked towards Xan.

"Xan, as the first order of business, I need you to take care of the city while I'm gone"

Draco flew his wyvern out of the city and towards the coordinates sent to him.

( I consider a Jet unfitting for the RP-setting, if you have complains you can try convince me otherwise, for now i changed it into a wyvern.)

(Very well Areos, I will allow that change, but remember one thing so as to not cause problems, DO NOT CHANGE MY POST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, UNLESS IT GOES AGAINST THE RULES, DO NOT CHANGE IT WITHOUT CONSULTING ME JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT. Because this problem could have merely been solved just by private messaging me or telling me in chat when I'm on.)
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 am

"Alright then Draco, good luck in finding the Butcher" Xan said as he waved farewell.

Draco sat down on the throne and played around with the fire in his hands, he juggled it around for a bit and then dispersed it. Xan moved to the center of the chamber, he was going to attempt again. Xan began to concentrate, fire swirled around him, he was concentrating on one goal. But soon, the fires dispersed.

"No good huh, guess I have to get the rest" Xan sighed as he sat back on the throne, but soon an idea popped into his head. "I know, I'll go to the arena, that'll cheer me up"

Xan got out of the room immediately but remembered that the chamber was connected with the entire city. Xan moved through a small entrance and ended up in Draco's platform on the arena grounds.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum