Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just as planned...

Go down

Just as planned... Empty Just as planned...

Post by Areos Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:24 pm

[STD]

Within the higher chambers...

"Well, isnt this working out just great? They won't even notice the transmitters, ofcourse not, there is a reason why I am the highest head of the intelligence departement. Now that I have found the proper place for fishing what i want, I just need a rod to hrow out." the thin man chuckled. His figure was obscured due to the red sun going through the window, a glim of green hair could be seen.

"Well, i still have a few ones to sacrifice, First one is the Lord of Stones - yes bringing him to hunt the killer of his Brother would be easy. and next? well, we still have that red dog girl we can throw in, metalbending would help incase they realy do find it. She's just blackclass, but i expect to dispose of them anyway. And here we have our puppet we can throw in any time, I'll just tell him that they are suspected to have killed his masters, the Oh-so-wonderful inventor tracey. better use this lump of meat as bait for the numbers,or it might decay. But who else to take, i would have wished to throw in WH's mercenary,but this bastard had to blow himself up in the north, right? hmm, lets see, what else of disposable value do we have..."

[STD end]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Just as planned... Left_bar_bleue470/550Just as planned... Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Just as planned... Left_bar_bleue430/650Just as planned... Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum