Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Wandering In the Desert

2 posters

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: West :: desert

Go down

Wandering In the Desert Empty Wandering In the Desert

Post by Niveus Leo Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:13 am

Niveus walked down the sand slopes as he made sure that atrum was following him at a steady pace, he stopped for a moment and took in his surronding as Atrum bumped into his back with out realizing it. "Atrum something on your mind?" He asked her knowing it wasn't like her to bump into him. She looked him in the eyes, she was sweating and didn't look to well. She spoke softly and look like she was about to fall over, "I'm fine i just need to sit down for a while.... is their a town nearby Niv-?" She was falling to the ground as Niveus quickly grabbed her before she touched the ground. Niveus quickly scanned the area for any possible intruders as he quickly held out his left hand as he summoned some water into his hand. He looked at Atrum and gave her the bottled water as he tapped her awake, she needed the water or else she would dehydrate. She began to drink the water as he sighed, he couldn't allow her to die he helped her up as he heared a noise coming from almost any direction. He dropped to the ground as he grabbed both his pistols and prepared to open fire on any being that seemed like a threat.

Niveus Leo
    D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Wandering In the Desert Left_bar_bleue760/800Wandering In the Desert Empty_bar_bleue  (760/800)
    Health:
    Wandering In the Desert Left_bar_bleue400/400Wandering In the Desert Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
    Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Wandering In the Desert Empty Re: Wandering In the Desert

Post by Chaosic Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:39 am

"Oh look at this" Kurai said smiling as she came out of the demon realm. "Two lovely humans, a man and a woman, one shall be my meal, the other shall be my puppet"

'Don't forget about mine pleasure Kurai'

"I won't"

'Thou better hope not'

Kurai walked out towards the couple, she put on her helpless act. She came in looking tired and dehydrated. She stumbled towards them, she looked scared and weak.

"Please help me..." Kurai wheezed "I need water... food..."
    Chaosic
    Chaosic
    D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 22

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Wandering In the Desert Left_bar_bleue200/200Wandering In the Desert Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Health:
    Wandering In the Desert Left_bar_bleue950/1000Wandering In the Desert Empty_bar_bleue  (950/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:51 am

Atrum looked at the girl as Niveus shifted his guns facing her, Niveus never can trust anyone without knowing them first. He looked at Atrum then at the girl as he stood up, he walked behind atrum as he spoke silently, "Watch her, I don't trust them, You can't trust anyone in the desert ethier i'm going to go set up a sniping position." Niveus kept walking as he looked over his shoulder and saw Atrum walk over to the girl, She handed her the remaining of the bottled water as she spoke, "Are you okay? What happen and why are you here?" Niveus sighed as he dissappeared over the sand dune, he laid down and put up his guns, in return he took his sniper rifle out and crawled up slowly to were he could see them clearly yet was still hidden. "You are too soft Atrum, if i was alone i would have put a bullet inbetween her eyes after questioning." He said to himself as Atrum kept close attention to the girl. "So what is your name?" Atrum asked as she kept her left hand free to make a sword if needed.

Niveus Leo
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Wandering In the Desert Left_bar_bleue760/800Wandering In the Desert Empty_bar_bleue  (760/800)
    Health:
    Wandering In the Desert Left_bar_bleue400/400Wandering In the Desert Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosic Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:06 am

"Kurai..." Kurai whimpered "I'm so hungry..."

Kurai collapsed, seemingly from exhaustion and starvation. She made a very convincing dying person, years of experience helps. She weakly tried to hold onto Atrum, but she was only strong enough to cling slightly, at least, that is how it looked.

'Why does we not attack now?' Uldred said in her mind

'It is better to save our strength, remember it is because you were so impatient that we lost that hybrid' Kurai said back

Kurai took control of a couple of her dolls that she had left behind on the top of the dune, she had dressed them up to look like bandits, they were powerless to resist, each of those women had been enslaved by Kurai and had to obey her commands without thought or question. They charged down the dune, swords waving in the air.

All the while, Kurai looked asleep...
    Chaosic
    Chaosic
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Wandering In the Desert Left_bar_bleue200/200Wandering In the Desert Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Health:
    Wandering In the Desert Left_bar_bleue950/1000Wandering In the Desert Empty_bar_bleue  (950/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:18 am

Atrum frowned and said to kurai, "i'm sorry we don't have any food but i bet if we make it to the next town we can find some." Then came the bandits, three shots were heard as three of them hit the ground writhing in pain, each shot was non fatal since it was a hassle to take care of dead bodies. Atrum quickly grabbed the sand as a sword formed from it, she parried off each blow from the remaining attackers as another two shots rang in the air wounding one as the other one managed to dodge the bullet. However Atrum was still a threat as she sliced them across the chest, they hit the ground with one person left. Niveus quickly put his aim on the head of Kurai he didn't know she was a trap. Atrum fought with the remaining person as the other ones attempted to get up but couldn't from the wounds. Niveus quickly scanned the area for others, he couldn't find any as he put the girl name kurai back in his sights. The last clang rang in the air as Atrum wounded the final person, she walked back to kurai as niveus reloaded.

Niveus Leo
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosic Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 am

Kurai smiled in her head, this was kinda fun. She was interrupted in thought by Uldred's pestering.

'Will you shut up?' Kurai yelled in her mind

'How about we go to plan B'

'Alright then, I guess it is your turn'

Suddenly Kurai started shaking, she started writhing and having seizures, she was in massive amounts of pain.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kurai screamed "HE'S COMING!!! RUN!!!!"
    Chaosic
    Chaosic
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:02 am

Aturm quickly kneeled down to Kurai as she quickly began to try to calm her down, "Calm down! Who is coming? Why are you so scared?!" Niveus quickly began to look around as he felt that something can't be right about this girl, Aturm quickly stood up and looked around as well. The girl was ethier a good actor or something bad was really coming.

Niveus Leo
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosic Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:17 am

Suddenly, the ground erupted as a massive arm erupted from the ground. A thundering laugh roared around the desert.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Uldred laughed as he pulled himself out of the ground. "So thou hath run this far? Impressive girl... But thou art my sustenance, thou shant escape me!"

Uldred raised himself up and stood above the humans, a solid 40 feet, with massive limbs and head to fit.

"More? HAHAHAHAHA Excellent, I now have more to feed my hunger"

Uldred opened his mouth, charging and ready to devour the humans.
    Chaosic
    Chaosic
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Niveus reacted quickly and unloaded on the monster's head, he shot him in the left eye twice as he fired his remaining eight shots at its forehead aiming for the brain. Atrum acted quickly and grabbed Kurai as she ran off, Niveus cursed their luck as he reloaded and kept shooting. He stood up as he started to aim for the eyes again and shot as he met up with Atrum, "Leave the girl hear with me go take out the monster, Trust me on this." He told her as he stopped and laided down on his back. He was setting it up to where he could balance the barrel on his knee and keep shooting. He was in place when Atrum set down Kurai and ran towards the monster, she jumped up onto his left arm and ran up to the face of it she slashed at it's cheek.

Niveus Leo
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosic Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:04 am

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Well done!" Uldred smiled "But let's not get cocky"

Uldred summoned up tentacles from his body and grabbed Atrum, he unleashed a large set of barbs towards Niveus and threw Atrum in his direction.

"I enjoy it better when my food doesn't fight back" Uldred said grinning.
    Chaosic
    Chaosic
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:14 am

Niveus caught atrum as the barbs came flying towards them he quickly threw his left hand forwardward towards the barb and muttered the word "Wall." As the barb deflected off the invisable wall Niveus kneeled down and look at atrum. "You okay? Tell me you are we can't go on if you are hurt." He asked her as he set her down on the ground when the barb stopped. Niveus faced the girl as he took his sniper rifle and put it in her face, Give me a good reason as to why i shouldn't kill you for bringing this beast upon us." Niveus wasn't happy at all. "Niveus just stop, its not her fault and i'm fine he didn't hurt me when he threw me. Now please take the barrel out of her face we still have one more plan right?" She said as Niveus sneered and moved the barrel out of her face and looked at Atrum. "I have one more plan, i'll take the girl and run up that hill to where we have a view point of the area, or will have to make sure you don't get caught again." Niveus said as he started to run up the hill, Atrum looked at the girl and smiled slightly. "Sorry he is always alike this when i get attacked. I suggest you follow him though he won't wait." She said as she ran towards the monster with her sword in hand.

Niveus Leo
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosic Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:49 am

"Hehehe" Kurai smiled as her plan went into motion. "Now it is time"

A shadow snake came out of the shadows and expanded in size towards Atrum, Uldred unleashed a massive barrage of barbs at Atrum, each barb full of weakening poison.

"Your friend has a lot of sense, he was able to get away now" Kurai said smiling "You however are not so lucky"

Eon the snake of shadow, came forth and attacked Atrum.
    Chaosic
    Chaosic
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:59 am

Niveus spun on his heels when he heard Atrum scream, his anger had gotten the better of him as he had drop his sniper rifle and pulled out both pistols and shot at Kurai repeatedly till he had to reload. Niveus dropped the guns and charged as he pulled out both daggers and threw them at Kurai, he grabbed the sniper rifle and put it on his back. He grabbed the pistols and reloaded as he ran to Atrum, she had dodged most of the barbs except two which had hit her in her left leg and her right arm. The snake had barely missed her but managed to cut her left arm, Niveus furious kept shooting at the girl until he had to reload again. He grabbed atrum and held her in his arms, "Its okay she can't get to you now that i have you, just rest we will find a doctor soon." He said as he ran away he wasn't going to waste time, she was in the bridal position in his arms as he still held both pistols in a manner to were he could shoot and carry her."I'll kill you when we return!" He shouted as he barely made it over the first hill knowing he still had a ways to go.

Niveus Leo
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosic Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:12 am

Kurai was shot multiple times, she didn't expect for the man to come back. Uldred lost his shape after taking so much damage. Kurai lay on the sands for a couple of minutes, she was still unable to change the shock her body felt.

'They're gone' Uldred said angrily

'Nothing we can do about it'

Kurai stood up, her wounds healing on a superficial level. She licked her lips and her hands that were stained with blood.

"Yes we shall meet again, one day human, one day"

Kurai sunk into the shadows, disappearing without a trace.

(Health - 100)
    Chaosic
    Chaosic
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down