Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Entrance to Hell

Go down

The Entrance to Hell Empty The Entrance to Hell

Post by Xan Fri May 21, 2010 6:38 am

Xan flew until he reached the center of the plains. He reverted to his original form and landed in the place where he estimated to be the very center of the planes.

"It is time" Xan said gleefully "The next sources of power are within the place where fire is nothing but punishment, and lack of fire is imprisonment"

Xan summoned up streams of fire, creating lines across the ground and digging a symbol into the ground. When it was finished, people would notice a massive star being created. Xan punched his fist into the ground and created several trees to grow where one of the triangles was created. He then moved to freeze another of all heat and then reheat it to create water. He then forced soil and dirt to emerge from the ground and fill in another triangle. He took another fist to the ground, having pulled out a large amount of rock, filled with different types of metals. Xan superheated the metals, burning away everything else, leaving nothing but liquid metal, which solidified into hard metal. Finally he filled the last triangle with blazing grass, creating a massive fire. From above, Xan had created a massive star, which each triangle filled with one of the Five Elements.

"Per Quinque elementum , incendia , unda , terra , nemus , ferrum. Utor illa ut a vitualamen ut nisi infinitus vox. Per lacuna Ego chant Ego dico super vox of Olympus quod Terra. Patefacio porta of Abyssus!"

Xan finished his chant as a large tornado began to form around the center pentagon, soon a portal began to form and Xan watched as he had performed a ritual to open a portal to Hell.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Xan laughed maniacally "Ready or not, here I come"

Xan jumped into the portal without hesitation, which closed behind him. Leaving nothing but the destruction of the ritual behind, no trace of magic ever being used.

(-400 Health)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
The Entrance to Hell Left_bar_bleue0/0The Entrance to Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Entrance to Hell Left_bar_bleue930/1200The Entrance to Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

The Entrance to Hell Empty Re: The Entrance to Hell

Post by Xan Fri May 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Xan landed within the first plane of Hell, he knew it was going to be a hard journey before he could reach his objectives, but it wasn't about to stop him. He now in the level of Limbo, the place where non believers lay. He looked through all of the places where he could look, nothing here but demons and damned humans, none of them wanted to get on Xan's bad side. Xan walked down streets until he reached Charon's Ferry.

He walked over to the Ferryman, and dropped into his hand a sack of gold coins. The ferryman carried him down the river, he knew that this was the best way to get into the Underworld, but he would have to think up a better plan if he wanted to get past the judge.

Xan stepped off the ferry when he reached his destination, the judging area. He stood before the judge, King Minos. He glared at the judge who looked down on him, he sniffed Xan to see what sort of sin he had committed. Minos flared into the air, breaking contact with Xan immediately.

"You have committed crimes far worse then any torture Hell can give you, you cannot be claimed and punished by Hell, I let you pass, Hell is too lenient to hold you" The Judge declared.

Xan took that as a go ahead and jumped further into the Underworld.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
The Entrance to Hell Left_bar_bleue0/0The Entrance to Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Entrance to Hell Left_bar_bleue930/1200The Entrance to Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Fri May 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Xan descended into the storms of Lust, where lovers were doomed to never meet again. Xan looked at each and every separated couple, he moved to the next place as to where he was supposed to go. He searched high and low for several hours, looking through each and every cell of damned lustful humans. He finally found who he was looking for, he found sitting in a cell, the most extreme torture for someone who attempted to take the woman of a God for his own, Peirithous.

Xan walked up to the human and knocked his hand onto the bars of his prison. The man looked at him and an expression of fear appeared on his face.

"Hello there" Xan said with a grin

"No!!" Peirithous screamed "Not again, I don't want to go through that again"

"Relax, I ain't here to do anything to you" Xan tried to calm him "I too was punished by the gods unfairly"

"What do you want then if you do not serve Hades?" The prisoner asked

"I want your bow" Xan said simply

"What?" Peirithous asked confused "Why would you want this?"

"Because, it is one of the 13 things I search for" Xan explained "That bow belongs to Apollo, the god of Light, and I want it"

"But this can be used as a bargaining chip against Hades" The man retorted

"If the bow meant anything to him, you wouldn't be going through this now would you?"

"Very well, get me out of this prison and I shall give you the bow"

"No, you give it to me now" Xan demanded "The prison requires the bow in order to open, thus I need the bow in order to set you free"

Peirithous pondered this deal for several minutes, the creature that stood before him claimed to have received punishment from the gods as well. Yet something about him gave him wonder. But Peirithous had suffered many years of torture, the thought of Xan leaving him behind solely because he had refused to give an item he didn't need was frightening. Peirithous was desperate, and Xan was his only hope.

"Fine" The grizzled prisoner said, handing the bow through the bars. Xan ripped it out of his hands. "Now set me free"

"No" Xan said with a grin

"But we had a deal!" Peirithous screamed in rage "Don't you have any honor? Any kindness?"

"Those things for the humans gave me nothing but pain, you Peirithous should know this, you were alive, hunting after Persephone when I was brought pain for Humans"

"Wait, that would mean you are-" Peirithous face changed into an extremely horrified look

"That's right" Xan said with a smile, he turned around and began to walk away "See you later, Peirithous"

"Damn you!!! I swear I'll get my revenge on you!!!" Peirithous roared in anger "DAMN YOU PR-"

Xan slammed the gates shut, drowning out Peirithous's cries and screams.

Xan held the third of his god flames within his hands. The great bow of Apollo now belonged to him. He took the bow and fired an arrow of flame straight for one of demons, setting it ablaze with power.

"Three down, ten to go" Xan smiled
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat May 22, 2010 8:18 am

Xan descended further down into halls of Hell, he would find two of the things he was looking for in the exact same place, but he required to gain one more thing before he descended further. He reached the area where the damned were chained and burnt by the pain giving flames of the Underworld. Xan watched as many of the men and women screamed.

"Now this is my kind of place" Xan said with a smile "Now I guess it is time for me to collect the easiest one"

Xan walked over to a demon being chained down and tortured and ripped the chains off of him. The demon rose and looked at Xan with an angered look.

"You!!" The demon growled "You who has escaped from the Underworld and leaving us behind dares to come back"

"Yes I do, now hand over the chains"

"I will do no such thing, you will have to take them from me"

"That can be arranged"

"Come and try" The demon said as he readied himself

Xan jumped at the demon, but he pulled out his blade chains and flung them at Xan, catching him and pulling him away, sending him flying straight for a fire geyser. The demon turned around, believing he had won by throwing Xan into the unforgiving fires.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Xan laughed as he emerged from the fire, he pulled out his bow and began to fire shots in rapid succession, which pinned against the demon's giant body. Xan began to light the bow on fire and unleashed a powerful shot that sent it flying into the flames itself. The demon jumped out and tried to fan off the flames, but it was unsuccessful it began to burn and wither away, it was trying as hard as it could to survive, but the flames consumed it, leaving nothing but the burning flame behind.

Xan walked over to the nonexistant corpse and grabbed onto the flame, sucking it in. Xan absorbed the last of the flames, revealing two falchions that glowed with fire magic. The swords radiated as Xan picked them up, they were tied to chains, which wrapped around Xan's forearms.

Xan looked at the sword which now had chosen Xan as their master. He smiled with glee as he began to swing the blade like a madman, he slashed apart all those who were in range and ripped apart the foundation of the area. He had the blade return to his hand, a big smile displayed on his skull.

"Four down, nine to go" Xan said smiling "It is time to get what is rightfully mine"

(Health - 100 +Full)

Last edited by Xan on Sat May 29, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sun May 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Xan arrived in the final level of the Underworld, Treachery. Here he would find the place where he was imprisoned long ago, the place where all of the greatest of sinners are held. Xan walked through the icy plains, even his fiery body wasn't enough to melt the ice. Xan walked through, hoping to find where he had escaped. Those imprisoned here kept the water frozen and Xan was buffeted by blasts of cold wind, but he knew where to go.

Xan finally arrived in the place where he was imprisoned for so long. A large, decaying version of himself still held it's place amongst the rest of the prisons. Xan looked forward to see the familiar opening in it's chest, from which Xan had liberated himself, the fires inside still burning as intensely as ever. These were the flames that Xan was looking for, the collection flames that had brought him punishment was also the flames which gave him torture. Xan walked closer to his past self and held out his hand.

"Now, FLAMES OF OLYMPUS, COME TO ME!!!!" Xan roared, the flames began to react and erupted from the prison. The flames flew around Xan as he raised his hands in the air to collect the flames into a massive fireball. Xan looked at the flames with a nostalgic look. "To think, the flames that brought me such torture, are about to give me my greatest weapon"

Xan devoured the flame completely, not letting even a spark escape. Xan unleashed the flame, spitting it out, revealing a large sword, which glowed with blue flames, the sign of godly power. Xan smiled as he walked over to it and grabbed the hit. Soon the blue flames transformed into golden-orange flames, another sign, showing that now Xan was the master.

"I christen thee, The Blade of Abyss" Xan said smiling "Five down, eight to go"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sun May 23, 2010 8:46 pm

"Bravo Cousin" A mysterious voice came from the darkness "You have traveled through my kingdom like a walk in the park"

Xan looked into the darkness to see an all too familiar figure to him. Standing over 7 feet and walking towards Xan was none other than the Lord of the Underworld, Hades.

"Hello Hades" Xan smiled "How long has it been?"

"Not long enough Cousin" Hades said through his helmet "You have traveled through my kingdom and have collected powerful weapons indeed"

"Yes I have, three to be exact, and I intend to get all of them" Xan said with a smile

"Do you intend on attempting to continue ransacking through my kingdom?"

"Do you think you can stop me?" Xan grinned "I may not have the powers I had any longer, but I still have enough strength to cause you some trouble"

"You seem to have lost your sanity as well" Hades sighed "To think, you were once wiser then even the gods"

"Oh well" Xan shrugged "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and collect the last thing here"

Xan began to walk off, but he was grabbed by Chains and sent flying back.

"Not this time Cousin" Hades growled "This time you aren't going to get out"

"And how are you going to do that?" Xan asked "You know you cannot control those who are not dead"

"I might not" Hades said, pointing behind him "But he can"

Out from the shadows appeared the Three Headed Guard dog of the Underworld, Cerberus.
Spoiler:
"Good luck" Hades smiled, disappearing into the shadows.

Cerberus looked at Xan with it's three heads, all glaring angrily.

"So I guess it is just you and me huh?" Xan smiled "Well then"

Xan brandished his Swords of Exile and readied them against the three-headed hellhound.

"Let's get started shall we?"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon May 24, 2010 4:22 am

Xan and Cerberus charged straight for each other, Xan used his superior agility to his advantage, dodging the attacks of the Guard of the Underworld. Xan fire streams of flame towards Cerberus, but the fires would disappear almost immediate, proving not hot enough to defeat the hellhound. Xan growled in frustration, in Cocytus, where the Sun doesn't shine and the air is colder than almost anywhere on Earth, Xan's fire powers were useless.

Xan jumped out of the way for another attack from Cerberus, dodging a bite by a few inches. Xan used his sword and slashed at the dog's face, causing it to rear back in pain. Xan was glad to know that his weapons were able to use their powers even in the horrible conditions. Xan used the Sword of Exile to grapple onto a tower of ice and pull himself above the hellhound. Xan pulled out his bow and fired several powerful shots at Cerberus, but the demon dog roared and smashed into the tower of ice, causing it to fall, while Xan was still on it. Xan landed on the ground, his body slammed onto by several large blocks of ice, falling from the tower. Xan concentrated his power and slammed his swords against the slabs of ice, causing them to break apart along with the fiery explosion.

Xan dispersed his sword and summoned his bow, firing several shots at Cerberus, able to blind it for a few good moments, long enough for Xan to pull out some seeds from his pouch, Xan threw the seeds into the air and punched them, creating several large evergreen trees to grow and slam into Cerberus, trapping it against a wall of ice.

Xan walked on top of the sideways trees, getting rid of his bow and pulling out his Blade of Abyss. Xan held his powerful blade while charging power within it. However, Cerberus wasn't going to go down without a fight, all three heads unleashed blasts of cold air, which buffeted Xan and sent shards of ice and wood piercing and slamming into him. Xan held out from the blast, but was knocked away by a second assault.

"Alright" Xan growled, looking at his blade "It's time you proved your worth"

Xan gripped his blade in his hand, using it to hoist him up and jumped onto the trunks again. Cerberus unleashed another blast of wind, but Xan ran through, slashing apart the attack with his blade, Xan charged more power into the blade and unleashed a powerful beam, ripping through the wind and slamming the hellhound in all of his heads, and dazing it. Xan jumped into the air and created a flaming tornado around the blade, slamming it into Cerberus's chest, acting like a drill and digging into it's heart. The lights in the eyes of Cerberus went dim, showing that the demon dog had lost it's ability to fight back. Xan ripped his hand into the heart and pulled out the Gem of Cocytus, a gem which generated the cold winds, a counter against fire. Xan took the gem and ate it, granting him another power. Xan let loose a bestial roar, which unleashed a blast of wind.

Xan didn't waste anymore time and ran to the Satanic star in the middle of Lake Cocytus. He began to recited a phrase.

"Sto hic in caligo depths of Abyssus , Ego scisco vestrum valde vox , Olympus quod Terra summitto lux lucis quod solvo mihi ex Abyssus!!" Xan recited, looking to the side to see Cerberus awaken and beginning to claw out of it's weakening prison. The demon dog released itself and charged at Xan, pouncing, but not before Xan smiled. "Iam , valde vox , solvo mihi!!!"

Xan looked up as a powerful light came down onto the circle in the middle of the star and blast away Cerberus when he was just an inch away from swiping Xan's head. The light teleported Xan away, bringing him through the plains of Hell all the way back to the circle from which he came. Xan collapsed onto his knees, exhausted from the battle, however he was happy. He was able to find four of the God Flames within the depths of Hades.

"six down, seven more to go" Xan grinned, he then reared his head and unleashed a bellowing, maniacal laugh "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Xan destroyed the star he had created, burning away the plains. He transformed into a dragon again and flew off towards his next destination.

(Health -800)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum