Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Temple of Dusk

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: West :: desert

Go down

Temple of Dusk Empty Temple of Dusk

Post by Xan Sun May 30, 2010 5:24 am

Xan rode to the Temple of Dusk atop the Sun Chariot. He jumped off and waved away the horses as they galloped back into the sky. Xan opened the doors to the Temple of Dusk and walked into the halls of the temple. Xan looked at this temple, it was much more advanced, much more mechanical in nature than the Temple of Dawn. The place looked as if someone had lived here.

Xan decided that he might as well stay for a while, since he had all the time in the world to obtain the god flames. Xan sat down on a chair and took a book from one of the many shelves. He decided to read a book on the God Flames themselves. As he read, suddenly a spear of ice appeared from the dark and shot straight at Xan's head. Xan took his book and closed it, catching the blade in the book.

"Who goes there, Ice users aren't supposed to be in the Sun Temples" Xan said

Suddenly a blast of water shot straight for Xan, who retaliated by freezing the water.

A water and an ice user? How can they be here?

Xan shined a light in the darkness, revealing two figures, who backed away and ran through the hallways. Xan smiled, it looked like the chase was on. Xan transformed into his new wolf form and moved along the halls, using his Light of Dawn, he tracked them down, and ended up behind them through a wall. Xan reverted to his original form and charged his Agni Schwattas.

"Gotcha now!!" Xan laughed as he smashed his hands through the wall and grabbed both of his attackers by the neck, he then ripped them through the wall and propped them up to the wall behind him. To his surprise he knew who he was dealing with. "What are you two doing here?"

In Xan's hands held Undine the Water Nymph and Celsius the Ice Woman. Both are creatures that shouldn't be around. Undine was unconscious and Celsius was struggling to get free from Xan's grip.

"Let me go you over sized bonfire!" Celsius struggled

"I don't think you should be insulting me while I still have your neck, now what are you doing here?"

"Let them go" A woman's voice said from behind Xan.

Xan turned around to see a young woman, who wore Japanese robes. Xan looked back to Celsius.

"I see" Xan smiled "You had a summoner eh?"

"Let them go!" The woman yelled "Don't make me use force"

"Oh?" Xan turned his head "Bring it"

"Very well" The woman said "I now call upon the power of hellfire"

"Too slow" Xan said as he grabbed the woman's arms

"How did you-?"

"Special powers" Xan smiled "Now, how about you release the summoning?"

The woman looked at Xan grudgingly, then released the summoning, Celsius and Undine disappeared. The girl looked back at Xan.

"Now what?"

"Now, you are coming with me" Xan said with a smile
    Xan
    Xan
    D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Temple of Dusk Left_bar_bleue0/0Temple of Dusk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Health:
    Temple of Dusk Left_bar_bleue930/1200Temple of Dusk Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)
    Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Temple of Dusk Empty Re: Temple of Dusk

Post by Xan Mon May 31, 2010 12:08 am

Xan walked through the halls of the Temple of Dusk. The temple was much simpler to get through compared to the Temple of Dawn, it was just filled with mechanical traps. He tugged along his prisoner by the chains of his sword. Xan easily destroyed the traps, and walked leisurely along the temple corridors.

Xan felt a tug on his chain, it seems that the woman had finally gotten tired. It was admirable how long she lasted moving at Xan's pace.

"Wait...up..." The woman wheezed

"So you're tired huh?"

"Fuck...you..."

"My such vulgar words from such a beautiful young lady" Xan said as he held the girl's face.

"Let go of me!" The girl pulled herself away

"I like your spunk" Xan smiled as he sat down, he released the girl from the chains.

"Why?"

"No one can escape this temple without reaching the bottom, and since you aren't a fire user you can't get out anyway, you have no choice but to follow me" Xan explained

"Hmph" The girl turned away

"You'll do"

"Huh?"

"Nothing" Xan replied quickly

The two sat in silence for about half an hour. The girl attempted to speak with Xan, but couldn't find the right words to say.

"What is your name?" The girl finally spoke

"Xan" Xan replied "Yours?"

"I'm Mitsuko" The girl replied

"Light... I like it" Xan laughed "Well, we best be going, don't want to spend all out time here"

Xan stood up and continued to walk deeper into the Temple of Dusk.

Last edited by Xan on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Xan
    Xan
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon May 31, 2010 1:24 am

Xan arrived in an altar, on the steps was the thing he was searching for, the Shield of Helios. Xan walked over to the altar and grabbed the shield. He attached the shield into his left arm. Then unleashed the power, creating a shield of fire.

"Nine down, four to go" Xan smiled, then he turned around to Mitsuko "Let's go, my business is done here"

Xan walked to the other side of the altar, which revealed a door. Xan pushed the door open with his left hand. The door gave way easily, almost no resistance. Xan was relieved that he was finally free from those temples. Xan turned around to look at Mitsuko.

"This is where we part ways" Xan said simply "We may meet again some time"

Xan raised his hand and let out a light in the air. The Sun Chariot appeared and landed in front of Xan. Xan climbed onto the chariot and grabbed the reins.

"Later" Xan said as he motioned for his horses to begin pulling the chariot. Xan rode his chariot out of the desert and into the sky.

Looking from below, Mitsuko watched Xan as he rode away.

"He's going after them right?" Mitsuko said to apparently no one.

"Yes" A fiery figure appeared behind her.

"Then we will begin collecting the other spirits, and we shall meet him in his final destination" Mitsuko said confidently, she looked towards Xan as he flew away and pictured him in her hand. "Soon, you will be mine..."
    Xan
    Xan
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down