Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart of the Volcano

Go down

The Heart of the Volcano Empty The Heart of the Volcano

Post by Xan Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:10 am

Xan flew over the great sea, to the place where he knew the final god flame was. He rode over the place in the sea where the last and the most powerful of all the god flames was held. Xan looked to see that a way to get inside was already opened. He decided to use it and go inside.

Xan walked in and arrived in the air rich temple, the greatest test for a fire user, the temple in the city of Atlantis. Xan walked through the halls until he felt a presence around him. Xan shined his light towards the presence and it revealed a woman in Japanese robes.

"Mitsu?" Xan said confused
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
The Heart of the Volcano Left_bar_bleue0/0The Heart of the Volcano Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Heart of the Volcano Left_bar_bleue930/1200The Heart of the Volcano Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

The Heart of the Volcano Empty Re: The Heart of the Volcano

Post by Xan Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:07 am

"Hey Xan" Mitsuko waved to Xan.

Xan was surprised to see the young summoner so soon.

"Mitsuko" Xan said sternly "What are you doing here?"

Xan thought that no one knew about this place. The city of Atlantis was lost even to Poseidon, and it was the greatest test for a fire user, being in a place where they were they are cut off from the thing that gives them strength.

"I got here ahead of you and cleared the way" Mitsuko replied "Take it as my thanks for that time in the Temple of Dusk"

Mitsuko turned on her heels, she then looked over her shoulder and waved Xan to follow her. Xan followed her until they reached a large door.

"This is as far as I go" Mitsuki said "Only someone with the other God Flames can go in here"

Xan grinned as he grabbed the door and pushed it open, walking in without another word. On the other side was a long stone bridge that led to a shrine in the middle of a pit of lava. Xan walked over to the shrine, which he found was able to be opened. Inside of the shrine was a beating heart made out of molten magma and rock. The heart beated in a healthy rhythm, showing that whatever it was a part of was still alive.

"At last, the final flame" Xan said as he reached for the heart. Xan grabbed onto the heart and ripped it out of the shrine, devouring it whole without a thought of remorse. Xan stood in silence, but began to shake and was soon caught in a fit of maniacal laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

The volcano pit began to spew lava and rumbling was felt throughout the city temple. Xan dashed out of the room, running past a confused and surprised Mitsuko.

"What's happening?!" Mitsuko yelled over the rumbling

"This place is coming apart so I'm getting out of here" Xan smiled "Better run if you don't wanna die"

"WHAT?!!"

Xan ignored Mitsuko and rocketed out of the opening and flying in the air.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
The Heart of the Volcano Left_bar_bleue0/0The Heart of the Volcano Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Heart of the Volcano Left_bar_bleue930/1200The Heart of the Volcano Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Xan landed on the Sun Chariot, watching as the sea bubbled and rumbled. He looked to see that Mitsuko had managed to make it out as well. Mitsuko was standing on the surface of the water, most likely thanks to her summon spirits.

"Good thing that you made it out" Xan smiled

"What did you do?"

"I took the thing that was keeping it going"

"So you have them all?" Mitsuko asked

"Yeah, all thirteen God Flames belong to me" Xan smiled

"Good" Mitsuko replied "Then I guess it's time"

Mitsuko pulled out a magical card and threw towards Xan. The card multiplied and surrounded Xan. The cards unleashed a spherical prison of water, which constantly was constantly renewed by flowing water.

"What is the meaning of this?" Xan growled

"I was sent on a mission" Mitsuko explained "My organization sent me to find and seal the rampant elemental spirit, Xan"

"I see, so the humans wish to control me and my power and use it for their own means"

"You could put it that way" Mitsuko nodded

"Well, I'm not going to be used by the things I helped create"

"Created us?!" Mitsuko said confused "Your insane, just as the reports say"

"You don't know do you? I guess they kept quiet about it" Xan smiled "My real name is Prometheus, Titan of Olympus"

"That's impossible!" Mitsuko retorted

"There is no such thing as impossible" Xan smiled as he began to break out of his watery prison"

"It's useless" Mitsuko said as she made a hand sign and made the water prison bigger. "I am a natural water user, your biggest weakness"

"Well, I'M THE FIRE LORD BITCH!!!" Xan roared "SO SUCK IT!!!"

Xan froze the prison and unleashed a massive beam of energy towards Mitsuko. Mitsuko managed to jump out of the way and pulled out another card.

"I call upon the Maiden of the Mist!" Mitsuko chanted "I summon thee, come UNDINE!"

(Health -150)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 pm

The card in Mitsuko's hand became enveloped by water, forming a sphere of water. Out from the ball of water emerged Undine, the spirit of water. Undine summoned to her hand a spear.

"In the name of my summoner, I will defeat you Xan"

Xan landed on a patch of ice he created. He looked towards Undine and smiled.

"Bring it" Xan taunted

Undine charged pushing herself forward by a stream of water. Undine stabbed at Xan with her spear, missing Xan as he jumped out of the way.

"Nice~" Xan grinned "But you gotta be faster Undine if you wanna catch me"

"Silence!" Undine growled

"HAHAHA" Xan laughed "Now, now, let's not get all worked up"

"I call upon the Red Giant, the Ruler of Hellfire! I summon thee, come EFREET"

Mitsuko summoned the spirit of fire, Efreet to her side. The mighty djinn floated close to Mitsuko, arms crossed.

"Why do you summon me in the middle of the ocean?" Efreet asked

"I need your help fighting Xan" Mitsuko replied

"I see, then I guess there is no time to waste"

Efreet launched a powerful torrent of flame, which hit Xan as he was preoccupied dodging Undine's attacks. The power behind the torrent knocked Xan back, and sent him straight into Undine's spear. Xan looked to see the spear coming out of his chest.

"Damn, didn't see that coming" Xan coughed "But this isn't enough if you wish to defeat me"

Xan transformed into electricity and escaped from harm. He reformed several meters away, clutching the area where he was stabbed. Xan transformed into his dragon form.

"Let's see what you got" Xan roared

(Health - 400)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Mitsuko looked in awe and fear at Xan's dragon form. Never in her life had she seen a dragon that big. Xan spread his wings and let out a deafening roar, which caused a shockwave and moved the water into waves around him.

"What is he?" Mitsuko gasped

"He is one of the most powerful fire users to ever exist, and he is the reason fire monsters exist" Efreet answered calmly "Prepare yourself, he is only starting to take us seriously"

Xan took off into the air, and began to circle around the area.

"Now I'll show you my true power!"

Xan folded his wings around his body and dived into the sea. The sea froze over, cutting off Undine from the water. Mitsuko was unable to tell where Xan was, but she knew he was coming. Xan suddenly erupted from the ice, launching Mitsuko into the air, opening his mouth in an attempt to swallow her whole.

"Release" Mitsuko said as Efreet and Undine disappeared "I call upon the disciple of everlasting ice! I summon thee, come CELSIUS!"

Mitsuko summoned forth to her side, Celsius, the Spirit of Ice. Celsius punched her fist into the ground summoning large spikes of ice that stabbed into Xan's head. Xan sunk back under the ice and swam around Mitsuko and Celsius

"ARGH, I'll get you back for that" Xan roared "PHLEGYAS!!"

Phlegyas's large arm erupted from the ground, attempting to grab Mitsuko and Celsius.

(Health -350)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:52 am

Mitsuko and Celsius jumped out of the way of Phlegyas's grabbing hands. The massive fire giant emerged from the sheet of ice, pulling himself on top of it, looking down at Mitsuko.

"Hmm..." Phlegyas pondered "Xan summoned me to deal with such a little girl?"

Phlegyas reached for the summoner and her summon spirit, who moved away from his grabbing at them with his fire veined hands. Xan erupted from the patch of ice behind them and attacked.

"This is the end!!" Xan roared, opening mouth in order to devour Mitsuko.

"Release!" Mitsuko said, dispelling Celsius "Ancient Ruler of the Elements! I summon thee, come MAXWELL!"

Mitsuko called upon Maxwell, Ruler of the Elements. The powerful spirit waved his staff in the air and called upon a Meteor Storm, making meteors rain down on Xan and Phlegyas. The Fire Lord was pelted with large space rocks, and reverted to his original form. Xan and Mitsuko stared down each other. Both were exhausted, Mitsuko was running low on mana and Xan was running low on lifeforce. Mitsuko estimated her reserves, she guess she had enough for one final spell.

Xan and Mitsuko charged at each other, trading blows, neither of them actually able to hit their opponents. Mitsuko was much faster, but Xan's firebending created problems, as Mitsuko couldn't get close enough. Xan created his Agni Schwattas and slashed Mitsuko, making a casterized mark on her skin. Xan continued to claw at her, but when he pulled out his sword to go in for the kill; Mitsuko clapped her hands together, revealing symbols on her hands, and slammed both of her palms on Xan's chest.

"Demonic Sealing #99" Mitsuko coughed "Soul Ripping"

A massive wave of energy passed through Xan, spreading out energy that erupted from his body. The energy was soon sucked in by Mitsuko, pulling Xan's soul along with it. Mitsuko collapsed on her knees, while Xan's body fell on its back. Mitsuko breathed a sigh of relief, which turned into a smile.

"I did it! I sealed Xan!" Mitsuko celebrated

(Health -300)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum