Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday's Pastime

+2
Muzak
Holiday
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Empty Re: Holiday's Pastime

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:27 pm

He stared. "A bar? Man, I hope they have root beer..." Salvivating at the thought of the delicous drink, he went inside.his head popped out. "Well, come on, unless you've found something better to do than wet your throaghts!Hahahaha!"His head popped back in.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/200Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Langford quietly sighed and facepalmed at the "advice" she tried to give, even though she completely disregarded it. "Langford." He shook his head and raised an eyebrow at her when she said that he shouldn't stare at womens' asses. Well, he wasn't staring at it...at the moment. Also, when he's only waist high to her, that's probably the only thing that he could look at. "I wasn't staring." Langford commented before shrugging. Well, she does have a nice butt though.

When they arrived at the bar, he slowly looked around, gauging how much damage there was and it surprisingly survived. He figured as there would be no one in the bar due to the witch attack and assumed that everyone ran away from news of a witch attack. The stool height was a little high for him as he tried to get onto it and had a little difficulty while doing so. He kicked his legs back and forth. "Where's this beer?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue340/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:23 pm

People started to leave. There seemed to be no danger at all and the medics were doing what they did best.. At this point Travis really felt like he wasn’t needed any more. “Yo Jimmy. Lets go.”
“Hooah.” Jim followed Travis. Both were heading to the train station. “So what are you gonna do next?”
“Well first I gotta get a new jacket. Then gonna report what I’ve seen and analysed.”
“uhm…shouldn’t that order be reversed?”
“Na, not really.”
“Can’t you just get the jacket back from that girl.”
“Not before she finds some other clothes.”
“Oh…I see.”
Both of them were moving at a fast pace towards the train station.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue580/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Holiday's Pastime - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum