Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madam Wayne...

Go down

Madam Wayne... Empty Madam Wayne...

Post by Artist Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:21 am

L arrived infront of a pretty big castle like house. It had that creepy look to it, and it was pretty big. Not as big as a castle but a pretty large house. "So this is where she stays now...she always did have peculiar taste." L said as he walked up the stairs to the front door. He sniffed the air hard one good time. "Her aura feels just as deadly as ever...but its somewhat different."

L knocked on the door hard. A good amount of time had passed, till someone opened. It was a old man with a white moustache. He looked pretty healthy for his age though. L grinned "How have you been Duke?"

The old man replied. "Just living master Grimm, Wayne knew you were coming to see her. She is waiting upstairs." "Thanks Duke." L said walking in.

"Jeez this house changes locations all the time, but it always looks the same inside. I gotta learn this spell...once I get a house of my own." They walked upstairs, L looking at old portraits of many different people he has never seen before. "Wayne sure has lived a long life..."

"Are you trying to say im old Lacorieous?" a voice came from high up on the next floor. "No madam Wayne I would never." L said with a smirk. Then he saw a picture of him and Wayne when L was younger about sixteen. "I dont remember taking this picture...but you have a picture of me on your wall?" Wayne didnt answer. But Duke who was behind L answered "Madam Wayne cares for you deeply Master Grimm. You were one of her most prized students."

L smiled. "Awww Wayne missed me." "Dont let the Duke poison your mind with such nonsence! you no better Lacorieous!" Her voiced boomed throughout the house. Now she was visible and to L she hadnt changes a bit. Still looking young and beautifal. Despite living for thousands of years.

"Madam Wayne you look marvelous." L said in bow. "Dont tell me such useless things Lacoreious. Why are you here?" she said looking straight into his eyes. Her stare was penetrating.

L lauphed "Is an apprentice not suppose to visit his teacher?" "Dont try an flatter me Lacoreious, that may work on the women out there. But you know me better, besides you havent visited me in five years why now? Come into my room so we can discuss." Wayne said, her voice was demanding but yet it had a suttle sound.

L followed her and did nothing but smile. "She knows me to well." he said to himself. "Yes I do." she answered surprising him.

As soon as L reached upstairs Madam Wayne was gone. But he knew where her room was. He walked in it looked like an large office with a desk windows it just had a creepy look to it. She was sitting in a large chair with a leg crossed over another. "Sit." L listened and sat in the chair that faced her.

"So what brings you here Lacoreious?" "I have this and I want to know what it is exactly." L pulled out the tube with black blood in it and placed it on the table. It lifted and levitated in the air, she was lifting it to get a better look. "Its black blood...I never taught you this. I didnt think I would have to. No one has seen this stuff in years. Very dangerous material, that I should keep away from you." The tube flew threw the air and landed in her hand. "Where did you get this?" her voice was stern and a bit scared. She looked at the tube and her face went in disgust.

"Three men who tried to kill me, they bled this tuff when I shot em. I noticed that when they tried to speak, black smoke came out their mouths. The men they were much bigger and more stronger then average men."

"I was afraid of that, it seems someone has found a way to use black blood. Black Blood corrupts who ever touches it and makes them...different. It makes humans stronger and more clueless more ragefull. But it was known to be long gone. So someone powerful and knowledgeable got their hands on it. But who I dont know. Watch yourself Lacorieous, and since they have came after you they will also be after me aswell. But I believe someone who holds black blood holds much more instore for the world entirely."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Madam Wayne... Left_bar_bleue600/600Madam Wayne... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Madam Wayne... Empty Re: Madam Wayne...

Post by Artist Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:41 am

L sighed. "Welp aslong as person, doesnt try and kill me again. I dont care." Madam Wayne shook her head. "You still are a child Lacoreious...but you are my child." Madam wayne put the tube on her table. "So tell me, how have you been?"

L answered. "Well, still looking for these damn swords. I want them, they are powerful tools."

"Powerful indeed. But be careful they are known to poison the wielders mind. But...I think you will be fine."

"I will, I wouldnt want them if I wasnt prepared. And so far the search for the book is..."

"Give up on that search. The Book of Arcane...one of the most powerful items known to all existence. It is gone...no one will ever find it. Besides it is TOO powerful for mortal hands." Madam Wayne said.

"Ehh Im still looking for it." L replied. "So be it." Madam Wayne said looking to the side. L felt her aura "Madam something is off...your aura it feels the same. Its weird but I feel a lost of power from you. But yet its the same. What happened?" L asked

She looked away again. "I have simply lost my abilities to cast magic for a time. It is dieing off I have lived for too long."

L looked shocked. Sometimes he had forgotten how old Madam Wayne actually was. He never asked, he knew that would be the death of him of he did. "Yours powers are lost?"

"For a time boy dont worry, they will be back." Madam Wayne said holding her hand up. A ruby red mist started to flow off. L felt her power. "Still as deadly as ever." He shuddered. She closed her hand into a fist and put it down.

Wayne looked at him. "That golden aura you have...so much potential. You dont know how lucky you are to have an aura that color. So rare so powerful."

L stood up and brushed off his coat. "I know I know you have told me a million times. But it would be nothing without your teachings of magic." he added on. Madam Wayne smiled. "I told you about your flattering."
"Yeah yeah. Have you heard what happened in town ealier today. Some WH were fighting a witch from what I heard around town it was pretty drastic."

"I watched the fight, those Witch hunters. Perhaps you should join them someday Lacoreious. Im pretty sure they could use someone like you. A male being able to use magic and access mana from within his own body. You are a pure mage, they would want someone like you."

"No. My views on the WH, are nothing more then pathetic. I could careless for what happens to them, as long as there not in my way. I prefer the word Sorcerer, mage is so old. But anyways if I do endup joining them, it would only be for a better cause for me." L said folding his arms. "But perhaps they have something I want..." L said thinking to himself.

"Hmmm oh I have a birthday preseant for you, for the five birthdays ive missed " Wayne said. She made a hand gesture and a folded paper from one of her long bookshelves flew to her hand. "Here." she handed him the paper. L loved free things escpacially from Madam Wayne. "Thank you, but I have nothing for you." "Dont worry you will pay me back one day." she said. He opened it and it was a map. "A map? a map to where?"

"The sword of kings...Excalibur."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:21 am

L's aura flickered when he heard the name Exacalibur, the lost sword of kings. "Calm yourself Lacoreious, it will not be easy to uptain. Just because you have a map, doesnt mean you dont have to face the problems of actually getting the blade." Madam Wayne said standing up.

L heard but not realy listened. "Excalibur...the blade is as good as mine." he was grinning hard, and already thinking of the possibilities of actually acheiving this weapon. Madam Wayne walked over to him and stood behind him. "Are you happy Lacoreious?" She asked putting her hands on his shoulders. "Very." he replied just staring at the map. "Goooood, now...leave!" She said suddenly and red mist floated off her hands and wrapped around him. She stepped back. L was being wrapped around a heavy thick red mist. It was spinning him around lifting him into the air. L looked shocked.

"Teacher! what trickery is this! why are you doing this to me!" He said in anger. "Oh relax its not hurting you...its a teleporting spell. To make your journey moooorrreee...appealing. Yes thats the word, appealing."

L looked at the mist. "A teleporting spell...you never taught me this!" Madam Wayne shook her head. "There are MANY MANY things I never taught you...Good bye Lacoreious untill next time." She said waving her hand.

Before L had a chance to answer he vanished. Madam Wayne smiled. "I am losing my power, oh well hope he has fun."

A pic of Madam Wayne
Spoiler:
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum