Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

A proper ride back to East HQ

3 posters

Go down

A proper ride back to East HQ Empty A proper ride back to East HQ

Post by Areos Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:09 pm

>>>

Pelleas stopped at a seemingly worn down train stop shield waiting for Nova to catch up, but searching around for other Witchhunters.

"well, this is the trainstation, the train is usualy invisible unless a Witchhunter is standing here or you own the ability to see through illusions. It has a special spell on it to stay invisible to magic spells so witches have hardships discovering it - at least thats what i have read about it. If you take this train it will take you to the headquaters at very least." the train hadn't yet arrived but he was sure it wouldn't take too long.

"I'll stay around untill other Witchhunters come here, I though the trainstation would make more sense than the battlefield." he said with an insecure smile.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue470/550A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue430/650A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A proper ride back to East HQ Empty Re: A proper ride back to East HQ

Post by Virgil Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Travis and jimmy were walking along some street.
“Look at this chief, not a bloody soul around. Why do you think that is?”
“Hell if I knew. Doesn’t matter anyway. Lets just get back to HQ asap so I can actually report on that witch.”
“Hooah.”

As they walked onto the station, Travis saw the lancer from earlier. Ah, this guy. Poor basterd. He must be feeling down somewhat. Travis didn’t hold anything against the lancer for what happened. Travis thought of it as something that really, could just happen to anybody. He was actually happy that he wasn’t the one who got charmed. The way he saw it, he was the only A-Class in the group. He could’ve dealt some serious damage.

As for the lancer, Travis would just show that what happened didn’t bother him and that he didn’t hold anything against the lancer. “Hey.”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue580/600A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue600/600A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:03 pm

"greetings" Pelleas returned, since the person arriving at the station had been an A-class hunter he decided to add a little bow in addition. "I'm the bluerobe Pelleas Anochian and... I'd like to request if this woman by my side would be allowed to travel along your group to the nearest headquaters. She seems to search for a way to make money, so I proposed she could take some of the jobs at our Headquaters due to the shortage of able personel on our side currently."

He still bowed a little, not daring to look at Travis' eyes, he believed it would be rude to look a superior right into the face like on even grounds.
"I... indent to recover from the fight today and will head to the Eastern Headquaters tommorow to attend the trial for my behavior in the fight, as they will hear about it from your report I assume." he waited for an answer and allowance to return to the Inn for the night, he was used to strict orders from his life as a soldier.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue470/550A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue430/650A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Nova caught up and listened to Peleas's story, "I thank you and if this takes us to this Hq you mentioned it will be even better"She looked around but didn;t she much. It was still a mystery as to how this slipped her attention, but before she could ask Peleas explained. "Well that is very inventive of them"

She walked up to the other Witch hunter as soon as Peleas had done so, she heard him talk about some stuff and then hear him mention he wpould stay in town. "I do not mind him guiding me, but is it really alright to show me all this and not bring me yourself? For all you know i might be a witch just think what would happen if by your guidance and judgement i destroy something of value to you" It came out as a joke yet she meant it as a serious question.

Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue565/800A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue185/400A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:39 pm

Travis listened to the lancer. After he finished Travis just walked up to him and put his hand on the guy’s shoulder. “There won’t be a trial, pal. This wasn’t your own doing. I was there. So cheer up, this coulda happened to anybody.” He was also a bit surprised at how the bluerobe was all polite and formal. “Hey dude, cut the formalities. I’m just an A-class, not a bloody king or something.” He then saw a girl show up, the one the Pelleas probably meant. She made a half-joke about her being a witch and that she’d preferred him to show around as well. “Oh don’t worry, if you’re a witch, me and Jimmy here will take care of that.” He nodded toward jimmy, who in turn nodded with a bit of a grin. He then looked back Pelleas. “Sure, do as you please for now.”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue580/600A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue600/600A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:04 pm

"thank you, sir" he bowed, bad habits die hard, and showing a code of manners was his.

He then turned towards Nova, giving her a weak smile. "I believe that the Headquaters are strong enough to tame a witch if you were one. Besides, this world is filled with doubt and mistrust, people would rather risk their own lives or shut themselves out than putting trust in someone - Maybe its my downfall but i want to trust people. I don't think trust is a bad thing." he turned around and waved goodbye, walking towards the Inn.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:31 pm

"Good to know" She had her answer and was pleased with herself to be able to have asked such a question. She walked over to Travis and held her fist in the air as peleas made his way back to the inn.

"Well mister when is this train gonna get here?" The nice act was getting annoyng so she dropped it, the emotionless face returned and she blantly asked the next question "Would this train be heading to the headquarters or to some prison? I do not like to get tricked"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue565/800A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
A proper ride back to East HQ Left_bar_bleue185/400A proper ride back to East HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 pm

The face of the girl chnged completely the moment Pelleas left. Ah, so it was an act huh? “The train…” Travis then turns to Jimmy, “Yo Jimmy, when’s the train gonna be here.”
“I’d have to guess…” Jim looked at his watch “90 seconds.”
“Alright…” Travis turned to the girl again “Guess you heard that. And where the hell els would we bring you? A prison? Come on, have some common sense. You’re not even a suspect.”

The train has arrived. “Well wadduya know? 90 seconds it was.” Jimmy got a bit of a cocky grin on his face “You know me boss.” Travis then turned to the girl, and made a gesture, proposing she go on the train first. “Ladies first.”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:57 pm

"Very well" She walked past Travis as she boarded the train, maybe she could find answers at this Witch Hunter place. She hadn;t thought about it but know that she thought about it, she had heard that the Witch hunters are one of the leading orginations on recon. They might know more about the meaning behind her sin.

She boarded the train and walked to an empty bench the most isolated form the other passengers, many gray uniforms as well as green, she felt out of place in her colthing. Lucky it did not bother er much.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Travis followed the girl and Jimmy followed after him. When they both entered the cabin, some people were taking short looks at them and then whispering to their neighbors, almost nervously. Travis ignored all that, Jim however, was a little bit uneasy about it. He tried looking in any other direction, or pretend not to notice anything.

The train started moving. Travis sat down in opposite the girl, Jimmy took the place next to her. “So then, off to the HQ we go.” Travis’ voice sounded rather grim than excited, with a hint of negativity about it. “Hooah.” Jimmy replied in a similar fashion.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:19 pm

"It seems you guys are quite famous for this many people to notice you" Nova was a not suprised by this kind of attention as a vhild people would always point at her as the demon child. She elarned to ignore the whispers and the stares. "Now i wonder, are there any elementals in this Witch Hunter? I seek a people like me, it is to further myself of course."

And while im there i can take alook at how this Witch Hunter is structured, might be of use for later
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 pm

“Well, “famous” isn’t the right word for it. Lets just say me and my crew have a reputation. In regard of what people think though…” he looked in the direction of a group of grays “I guess you and me are on the same boat in that I don give a damn what they think or say. As for the elementalists, I’d guess there are some around, I mean its not really that rare of an ability.” He then looked at the girl “but I don’t think I’m ready to spill any info on the WH to you just yet. I mean, I didn’t even hear your name yet. But for that I’ll make a start.” He held out his hand for a handshake. “Travis MacMillan.”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:47 pm

"Nova" She slapped his hand as a means of greeting, yet if this was the message she gave with it was not clear. "And do i seem that suspicious?" She had a faint smile on her face as she said that. It was yet again a poorly brought joke, She meant no harm with them but they did sound serious.

The train was movin through the plains of the east, making the grass shoot by as it picked up the pace. Nova started to wonder where this train was headed, She knew it was a WH HQ but with thsi speed it might be all the way in the west.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Travis received the greeting. ‘Heh, I told you, you’re not even a suspect. But you’re not really anybody we know either. Spilling info, could lead to some severe consequences, right? Either way, why do you ask that?”

The train was moving at high speed, the cabin was still full of whispering and chatter. Travis paid no mind and Johnny was listening to their conversation to keep his mind off the chattering. The train was not too far away from the entrance to the HQ.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 pm

"It just amezes me that someoen could be fo such great faith that he lets a stranger travel with him" She looked at the people whispering and let her gaunlets that were still on her hands form fists. "Yet it seems that your fellow Witch Hunters are not as trusting as you are" She felt the train slow down as they neared the a great lake. Nova became a little nervous when the train did not change its direction, it headed straight for the lake. "I think the driver has fallen asleep" She was on the point of standing up.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Travis was hardly surprized at Nova’s comment about others not being as trusty as them. “You’ll be surprised at how many rag-tag people the WH has. Besides…” he made a skeptical look at the grays “They’re just rookies. They don’t know shit.”

The train neared the lake, and Nova seemed a little nervous. Travis just smiled “Na, he’s on the right course.” He then leaned to Nova and whispered “prepare to be suprized.” Everything went dark, they were in the tunnel that lead to the HQ.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:33 pm

As the train neared the lake Nova sprang up fro her seat, she did not find the words of her guide very reliable. Just before the train hit the lake she smashed the window, she did it to prepare to make her escape through it. Yet as soon as the train was supposed to hit it a tunnel was formed and the train headed towards the middle of the lake.

Before she sat down she kicked both Travis's and Jimmy's shins "Tell a person next time" It seemed as if she pouted a little.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Travis only chuckled at the comment. “And would you believe me if I said that we were gonna go underground?” He then looked around. Everybody started to move, pack their things and everything. It also seemed like the greys were in a hurry to get out of the car. They were probably scared of Nova’s actions. Tch, idiots. Travis and Jimmy stayed seated.

Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 pm

> exit to Undying Witch
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down