Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Jet (my secondary)

2 posters

Go down

Jet (my secondary) Empty Jet (my secondary)

Post by Virgil Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 am

Name: Jet (No last name)
    Date of Birth: 11 December
    Blood type: A
    Race: Human
    Hobbies: Traveling
    Dislikes: Staying too long at one spot
    Personality: Jet is a rather mysterious figure. He is quiet, and doesn’t draw that much attention overall. When talking to someone, he’s an average traveler, if a little suspicious.

Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 76 kg
    Eye color: grey
    Hair Color: white-ish

Hair Style: Short, ear length
    Appearance/Outfit/Extras: Jet is a reasonable tall, well built young man. However, neither his face, eyes, hair or any body parts are seen because they are all covered. He wears a black balaclava and shades, both of which completely conceal his face. He also has a soldier jacket, originally grey, but now loosing its color from all the travelling. Under it he wear a black shirt. His hands are covered with black gloves. Across the waist, the jacket has a belt of the same color as the jacket itself. He wears military trousers of the same color as the jacket, which are tucked into the black combat boots. This entire look may sometimes make him look suspicious. He also wears dog-tags.

Ability: Due to being with Travis MacMillan for some time in the past and being involved in the same training programme of the same organization, Jet uses the same spirit based ability, however his style is completely different from that of Travis. Jet combines his spirit ability with his master-swrordsmanship.

Equipment: Jet always carries a long bag with him, usually swung over his shoulder. In that bag, there are 2 swords.
    Spoiler:
    Virgil
    Virgil
    C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Jet (my secondary) Left_bar_bleue580/600Jet (my secondary) Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
    Health:
    Jet (my secondary) Left_bar_bleue600/600Jet (my secondary) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Jet (my secondary) Empty Re: Jet (my secondary)

Post by Areos Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:48 pm

forgot about this application, so... sorry about that :P

anyway, you already get [approved] though you lack your strength level (black class?), so please add that soon.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Jet (my secondary) Left_bar_bleue470/550Jet (my secondary) Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    Jet (my secondary) Left_bar_bleue430/650Jet (my secondary) Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
    Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down