Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Retrieval of the scientists - ending report

2 posters

Go down

Retrieval of the scientists - ending report Empty Retrieval of the scientists - ending report

Post by Areos Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Pelleas had dropped off the greenrobes at the infirmary, it seemed like most of them remained unharmed, at least they would not suffer from any permanent injuries. The train ride was refreshing, he still felt sore, but he felt like he could handle it.

He spread the papers and reports originating from the island onto the table in the office.
"Sir, this is the only thing I could find. I could not find any scientists, it seems..." he stopped. He felt like he had failed the mission, he was not able to rescue everybody, to be exact he himself needed rescue in the end...

He remained calm, reporting in the manner of a soldier, awaiting the approval from his opponent beneath the table.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Retrieval of the scientists - ending report Left_bar_bleue470/550Retrieval of the scientists - ending report Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Retrieval of the scientists - ending report Left_bar_bleue430/650Retrieval of the scientists - ending report Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Retrieval of the scientists - ending report Empty Re: Retrieval of the scientists - ending report

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 pm

/STD

"Very well done sir" A strict woman saluted him back, at the central HQ the air was more military and strict then in any other. She reached underneath the desk and open a safe, grabbing moeny from it and studing the papers she gave pelleas a small pouch containing 200 Kyi, "We look forward to any other assignment you may complete in the future".
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Retrieval of the scientists - ending report Left_bar_bleue565/800Retrieval of the scientists - ending report Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Retrieval of the scientists - ending report Left_bar_bleue185/400Retrieval of the scientists - ending report Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down