Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Time to join WH?

2 posters

Go down

Time to join WH? Empty Time to join WH?

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Toji grinned and nodded. "K, Miss Juvia. Off I go!" He opened the doors with a confident clash, and went
into a rather forbidding room. He gulped, and turned around, but Hiro bonked him on the head with his head. "Oh no you don't. Time to conquer that stage fright." Toji turned around and nodded, walking toward several seats.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Time to join WH? Left_bar_bleue0/200Time to join WH? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Time to join WH? Left_bar_bleue970/1000Time to join WH? Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Time to join WH? Empty Re: Time to join WH?

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Juvia pulled L up by the shoulder's when Toji went in. "Listen L these guys dont know who you are, only the guy in east does. And he's not here, so your new name will not be Tracey Kareuth. That didnt work out so much. Its to be Seto Wolfe. Got it something the madam came up with again. Your story typical, your parents died in witch attack and someone found you training you. Same story all the time."

Juvia looked at him hard. "Look convincing, use those blue eyes of yours. And get going." she shoved him in the door.

L snickered under his breath and went it.
L went in after Toji and caught up to him. "Are ya ready for this kid?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Time to join WH? Left_bar_bleue600/600Time to join WH? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Time to join WH? Left_bar_bleue600/600Time to join WH? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Toji sighed. "Yeah, lets get this over with." He walked foward, trying to appear confident. He muttered under his breath. "Man, I hate making myself noticable like this." Hiro rolled his eyes. "Relax, kid, its not an interrigation."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Time to join WH? Left_bar_bleue970/1000Time to join WH? Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:57 pm

L brushed his short hair with his hand, and walked on forward. They reached a large space with three high chairs in the center, and other seats filled with gray classes and others. The one mad spoke.

"State your name and your reason for wanting to join the likes of WH." It was a loud deep voice his face wasnt going to be seen.

"I am Seto Wolfe, my parents died by witches hands and I have the means to fight back. I wish to fight back under WH's protection. That is all."

"Seto Wolfe yes. Eastern has mentioned you...and you boy?" He said towards Toji.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:10 am

Toji snapped to attention. "My name is Toji, the Murashian Avenger, gaurdian of Murashi Village,the weilder of Kiruska,the Reaper's Blade. My purpose is to hunt evil and grow stronger as I do so. There is also a personal reason, but I doubt thats nessary for you to know. I'm a weilder of lightning magic, and hunter of darkness.Im Black Class worthy." he suddenly relaxed. "So how bout it, am I in?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:20 am

"I know what you are worthy of." The voice said in dark-tone. "After carefull looks at your prowress in battle WH can use you both of you. But something is off about you Mr. Wolfe. I'll be watching you. Other then that I hear by grant you both acces to WH as full Witch Hunters. Your room numbers shall be given to you, and full acces to all central has to offer here. Now Be gone!" The voice said firm.

L started to walk back and took a last look at the seats. He raised an eyebrow and continued to walk out the judgement room with Toji.

"That was...weird."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:31 am

Toji snickered."heheheh,yeah. That guy was a serois grouch." "I heard that,you little runt!!!" The man shouted from the other side of the room.Toji winced,and Hiro chuckled."Man, he has some good hearing..." "Dang right I do, kid. Now get out of here!!!" Toji winced, and headed for the door. He walked out,grinning."Hey,Ms. Juvia. Im in!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:49 am

L grimm walked out the room and looked at Juvia who was leaning on a wall, waiting. "Good to hear Toji." she said smiling, and gave L a cold look.
"I suppose your in to if you listened to instructions." She said folding her arms.

"I made it damnit! now where are our rooms. Im going to get some rest, jeez." he said starting to walk away. Juvia followed him and handed him a paper with a number on it 333. "Thats your room number, here you go Toji." she gave him a paper to nicely.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:54 am

Toji grinned."Thanks,ma'am." He looked at it. "Huh,332. Weird. Well,time to go to my room!!" He looked around."............Which way is domotories again?"
Hiro snickered."Aww, is the wuttle ninja lost?" "Aw shut up."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:12 am

Juvia lead the way again leading to the dorms. "Now you two get some rest, Ive already assigned a mission for you L in two days time. That should be enough to get back in perfect shape right, or should I switch it to tomorrow instead." she said with a evil grin.

L didnt even bother looking at her he just followed silently and wanted to sleep, today has been a long day. And he needed time. She reached the rooms and let them. "L I will see you tomorrow, and it was nice meeting you Toji and Hiro." she said nicely to them waving away.

L looked at Toji and Hiro and snickered. "I dont know why she is so nice to you guys...but hates me. Well im getting some rest, see u guys." he said entering his room.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:34 am

Toji shrugged."Maybe cause I'm a kid, and hes ....um...well,i cant explain him." Hiro rolled his eyes."Aww, shut up,runt.Lets see what goodies the people left for us." They went inside, and saw a tiny gadet on a desk and a note." This,kid, is a communicator. You put it into your ear. Other WHs will be able to contact you,and you will also be issued commands or advice during missons." Toji and Hiro looked at eachother, and shrugged. Toji picked the tiny device in his ear, and then..."ALRIGHT,KID! LISTEN UP!!MY NAME IS ELAKAZAR, AND I'M YOUR CONTACT!" "Yow! Don't be so loud!" "Srry, forgot you were still a kid. Names Elakazar, call me Elak. I'll be the one to contact you to pass on info,so always keep this thing in your ear. You should check the Misson Board in the main lobby or whatever they call it these days.They might have something for a nooby to do." "I'm no nooby!" "Sure,sure. signing off."There was a zzzzbit, and then the gadget went silent. Toji sighed,and headed for the door.Hiro followed him."Where we going,runt?" Toji grabbed a scrap of paper,writing a note to L. "We're gonna go on a misson. I'm bored,and besides, w dont have time to relax." He went outside, and held up a note that said in a scrawl:"Wolfe, I'm gonna go on a misson. Meet you again some day.See ya,neighbor. Toji." He threw it up in the air, and then tossed a shuriken at it,effectively nailing it to L's door. he chuckled,and headed off for the main lobby.

(exit)
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down