Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Entering Western Headquarters.

Go down

Entering Western Headquarters. Empty Entering Western Headquarters.

Post by Muzak Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:31 pm

Arkrius removes his tagelmust and dusts the sand off his shoulder. He takes a sip from the flask and looks around. It was rather bare. There was the reception desk. A few doors leading elsewhere, a staircase leading to the second floor and a staircase leading towards the bottom floor.

"Oi, Vincent. Where do 'em doors lead?" asked Arkrius as he pointed towards the doors.
"The door on the right leads to the dorms. The door in the centre is the cafeteria. The door on the left leads to the bathing area." replied Vincent.

Arkrius nodded and walked off towards the door on the right. Vincent tries to stop Arkrius but he was gone. "...I think that's right...if I'm wrong...I hope he lives...since it's the girl's turn to use the bathing area right now...I think..." said Vincent.

Arkrus opened the door and entered the room. There was a bath seen at the end of the room and multiple lockers in the area. he slowly walked towards it. He took off his duster and undressed himself. He neatly placed them in a locker. Before long he was in the water, his head leaning against the edge, sighing in relief. He slowly closed his eyes.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Entering Western Headquarters. Left_bar_bleue340/600Entering Western Headquarters. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Entering Western Headquarters. Left_bar_bleue200/600Entering Western Headquarters. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Entering Western Headquarters. Empty Re: Entering Western Headquarters.

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Everything was just a bliss for Arkrius as he continued to sit in the bath. He was thinking about the events that had occurred and sighed. There was a sound of a door opening and Arkrius ducked his head underwater and peeked his head out. A group of girls had entered the bathing area and were changing. There was nothing of interest from the idle chatter that Arkrius could hear. He ducked his head underwater and started to move towards the end of the bath.

...I can't do much now...I have none of my equipment with me. I have to wait it out...

He arrived at the other end of the bath and sighed. The girls had entered the bath. They saw Arkrius and motioned to him. Arkrius stayed where he was and the girls started to come closer.

...oh...shit, oh shit, oh shit...

A girl noticed Arkrius was a man and screamed. The colour from his face paled and he stood up. He quickly sprinted towards the lockers. The girls were chasing him. He quickly opened the locker that had his clothes and took out his magnum. He fired it at the floor and the girls stood frozen. He quickly put on his clothes and sprinted out towards the entrance.

Vincent, when I find you...you're dead!
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Entering Western Headquarters. Left_bar_bleue340/600Entering Western Headquarters. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Entering Western Headquarters. Left_bar_bleue200/600Entering Western Headquarters. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:43 pm

Arkrius walked through Western Headquarters before he made it to the mission board. He looked through and ripped one mission that was most interesting to him. He looked at it carefully and put the sheet in his pocket. ...this should be fine...at least no fighting for once. Arkrius walked over to the mission receptionist and placed the sheet on the table.

"Arkrius Wallace, accepting the mission. 'ow long do I have?"
"You have about a week to complete."
"Is t'ere a teleporter I can use to git to Central? I need to prepare."
"Over on your left."

Arkrius looked over to his left and saw an odd panel. He nodded at the receptionist and walked over towards the panel. ...Theoril must be waiting for me. Those prototype guns I also can't wait.He was quickly teleported towards Central.

...Vincent, you live for now.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down