Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Q&A

+14
Kurohane
Xan
Concealer
Starkiller
Kali
Holiday
Hawkeman92
Areos
Crimson Moon
Artist
Myrie
Frost
Vesperia
Muzak
18 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Q&A

Post by Areos Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:31 am

A:
Leneor: "I'm not a fan of fighting, i don't like the whole matter of fighting unless i have to. And i doubt you would realy want to fight me Elena, since you're a knight and i'm fighting like a rogue. People say i cannot fight fair, knights i've faced up to now call me dishonorable in the arts of fighting.
But if you insist you can have your fight, Ashantir is quite durable, it never caught a scratch up to now."

Q:

Leneor: "Will our Cassanova ever stop hitting on girls? Or will he ever be successful?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:51 am

A. construction workers: L-L-LYCAN?!!! AAAARGGGGHHHHH *two seem to be in terror
Construstion worker A: she made my supervisor have a mental breakdown
Construction worker B: My Co-worker will never be the same as the same dorr he made got destroyed 5 times in 2 hours
Construction worker C: MY DOOR MY DOOOOOOOOORRRRR

A Lycan: who i want to fight? uhm sandy claws, he breaks into peoples house and eats their cookies EVIL~ he's EVIL~ i tell ya
Inugami: i think they meant of the black- class mistress
Lycan: EVIIIIILLLLLL~

Q. who wash the first witch you ever met? ^^ FOR EVERYONE >:3
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 am

A. Arkrius: "First witch...? Hm, that was...eight years ago, when I was ten. It was when I was working underneath Razgriz as their assassin. It was...give me a minute."

Arkrius takes a long drag from his cigarette.

Arkrius: "...it was my first mission. If my memory serves me correctly, her name was...what was it...? I think she was called Naoto. I easily killed her and took her hat. That was the first witch I met. But other then that, I don't remember much. It's hard to remember something when you were a child."

Q. Arkrius: "Kumo, what are the brand of cigarettes you use? Let me try 'em as well. Oh, what brought you to Witch Hunters?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 am

A:

"the professor." leneor's face turns emotionless as he looks away from the group. then he suddenly turns back with his usual smile.
"well, and you guys?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 am

A." The first witch I ever met was the witch I met when I woke up after they turned me into a walking powerplant. I saw her and she acted all nice, but when I figured out her true motives she showed her true colors. I fried that bitch not long after and got away from that damned place. *spits*"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:11 am

A."My cigarettes are a special brand that make a blue light instead of a normal orange glow. I am the only person able to make them now, and they are rather dangerous, they give 10 times the good feelings but one drag is like 10 drags in one go. I smoke em because I'm immune to diseases and most other people who smoke em usually have a death wish"

A."I joined WH because it was the only place for someone like me to go, I hate witches who do stuff like they did to me, so I do my job and they pay me well, I also get to toast some of those bitches as a bonus"

Q. Aeon, how do you feel about Leneor?
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:20 am

A:
Äeon: "he is very dear to me, i cannot yet name the exact reason currently, but my ... Master is the one person i have devoted my existence to."
Leneor: "cannot name yet? refering to something i don't know?"
Äeon: "There is no need to know yet, Master."

Äeon gives a weak but warm smile.

Q:

Leneor: "Are you another Tsundere Character Kumo? We have a few of them lately."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:23 am

A."Hah a fucking tsundere, hell no! If I see a guy I like, I'll go for him, there is no other way to describe it. The problem is that most of the guys I meet are a bunch of fucking pussies, not like my old master...*sniff*"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:48 am

Q. Kumo, is there anyone with the Witch Hunters that you are interested in?
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:50 am

A."Nah not really, if they can prove they aren't massive pussies then maybe I'll get interested. Other than that. No, no one has impressed me enough to get that reaction from me"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:20 am

Q. This is for everyone. Is there anyone that you really hate/dislike from the people you've met? If so, who is it and why?
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 am

A. Arkrius: "Where do I begin...we could be here for hours if I said my entire list...however there are a few people that I dislike. They are -"
Alexander: "I hate you!"
Arkrius: "...good. You're also on my hated list." He kicked Alexander in the crotch and slams him against the ground. "Now...where was I, they are-"
Isabella: "...idiot."
Arkrius: "I never did anything to you! Why are you calling me an idiot!"
Isabella: "Idiot."
Arkrius: "...weird lass. Anyways, for the third time, I dislike -"
Katsuma: "That better not be me."
Arkrius: "IT WILL BE IF YOU DON'T FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW! ALL OF YOU! NOW!" He pulls out Hellfire and Frost and fires wildly as his cigarette burns out. "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! FUCK OFF! AND DIE! I SAID TO LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN I'M ANSWERING FUCKING QUESTIONS!"

Everyone in the room scatters and Arkrius places five cigarettes in his mouth.
Arkrius: "...geez. Anyways, they are: Alexander, Katsuma, Lycan, Isabella, Lyla, William, His Holiness Arcathius, Vjord...and the list goes on. Finally. Fucking hell, I can't even go through a questions in peace with these people...I'm going to run out of cigarettes soon...KUMO! Give me one of yours!"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:48 am

Tracey looks at death. "Oi do u know that Arkrius has knocked on your door over 2000000 freakin times. So take your skull butt to him and him only. Damn you Arkrius.

A. To Kal's question

"Ummm what was going through my mind. Well in the fight against Kurohane i was feeling real cocky. I was showing my arrogant side alot. In the end that led to my lose. Damn bitch. But what realy pissed me off was when she left. I could have still beaten her."

Millie looks at Tracey. Then smacks him over the head.

Millie: " She beat the crap outa you. Deal with it and move on.

Tracey: "Owwww that huuuurt. You know I dont take well to pain. Anyway. Yea when I was fighting Star I was getting annoyed as hell. Everything I could throw at him he find someway to block and counter. And when he got me in that choke thingie with the whirlwind. I felt myself loosing again...and I dont like to loose. It reminds me of when I lost my mother...I remeber it even though i was baby. Plus I met little ciara who I have to save. Another thing is Millie had just gotten captured. So loosing another fight in a row was not an option for me. I wouldnt let go. I felt angrier...darker. I felt my passion to save them no matter what the costs. I have to be strong and loosing is not a sign of strenght. So all I could think about was them and how much I wanted to save them. How much I wanted...power. How much I loved them.

Millie went and hugged Tracey hard. Then kissed him on the cheeck a couple of times.

Millie: "Awwwwww Tracey you'll save me...sooner or later. Im here now right."

Tracey shoves her off.

Tracey: "Anyways. Kal I think your phenomenal warrior. Ive seen what you can do and to be honest If I want even the smallest little chance of beating you. I have no choice but to go all out. But even if I do go all out against you I doubt I can win though...screw that! Kal I would whip your ass! Then after im done I would take Cecily..."

Tracey looks at Millie. Millie glares back at him.

"Uhhhhh I would take Cecily and shake her hand and say good match. Hehehehehehe"

Tracey quickly shoves Millie out of the room. Locking it behind him.

Millie: "Hey! Hey! let me in Tracey!

Q. "Hey Kumo you never met me in person. But how bout I take you out on a date sometime huh and Im defintely aint no pussie. Look at my past fights. Just sayin."

Q. " Oh and this to everyone. If you had a million kyi what would you do with it?
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:11 am

A. Arkrius: "A million kyi!? Where!?"

He looks around for it.

Arkrius: "Oh...a rhetorical question. A million kyi...oh, I could do soooo many things with that much. I would live life the way I want. Free as a bird with that much money. Oh...that'd be nice."

Death taps Arkrius's shoulder and he slowly turns around. Arkrius saw death and he quietly sighed.

Arkrius: "Oh, hey Death. How's it going? I dropped by to say "Hi." multiple times, but you weren't home, so I left."
Death: "...I was home...you left to fast!"
Arkrius: "Oh, come on, be a little quicker, besides, I'll be there soon enough anyways. So have a little fun."
Death: "I'll have fun when you're with me!"

Death attempted to kill Arkrius but he barely dodged and started running around, laughing.

Arkrius: "Gahahahaha! You'll never get me, I cheated Death soooooooo many times! You're too slow!"
Death: "Your luck is going to run out!"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:21 am

A.

Tracey: "Sorry this answer is so late. But ummm no I will never quit being a cassanova. I will never stop hitting on girls. Its my whole reason for living. Girls there just sooooo hot. Ima perv I know. But I cant help it. My master taught me well. Hehehe. And what do you mean will I ever be succesful. I am a succesful cassanova. I will honor my nick name. Mr.Cassanova yeaaaa I like it.

Millie cut open the door with her scythe. Her evil pissed off face stares at Tracey.

Tracey: "Mommy."

Last edited by Artist on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:28 am

A."You and me date, huh? Well, I'll have to take that into consideration. But I will only take that into consideration if you fight me when I go all out. I'll see if you aren't a pussy"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:46 am

A:
" Who do I dislike the most here. Hmmmm I guess it would have to be Nero. Seriuously dude you smell like a corpse. I remeber when you tried to attack me that time in the libary. Yea remember that the whole zombie thing yea I know remember that. You came at me and I swear to god I thought you was a walking corpse man. Not cause you look like one. But because you smell like one. It's harsh dude I know but take a freakin shower for all of us."

Q. "This one is for Myrie. So what would it take for me and you to have some fun?"

Tracey grins.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:50 am

A. Arkrius: "Fuck off Tracey. She's mine!" growled Arkrius. He raised Hellfire, already primed for the conditions for the maximum power for Overdrive and he kept it pointed at Tracey's chest.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:52 am

A. "First off kid, you have to wait 3 years to get ahold of me, and even after those 3 years I will wait for two months for Arkrius to come and reinitialize the mating ceremony. But if you do get to me afterwards and Arkrius is not there, I will move on."

"...But I might break the rules just once for Arkrius and wait a little longer."
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue750/750Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue750/750Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:59 am

Tracey: "Oi three years! I cant wait that long! And im not a kid! Ahhhhh how in the hell does he do it. Why Arkrius damn it!"

Tracey looks at Arkrius and his pointed gun.

"Screw you fucker!"

Tracey kicks Arkrius out of the room but keeps his hellfire gun.

"Im keeping this untill you tell me how do you get all these girls over you. I must know your secret! Tell meeeeee!!

Last edited by Artist on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:02 am

"You dare to take my mate's weapon!?"

Myrie transforms into her Kouryuu form, breaking off the roof.

"You deserve divine punishment!"

Myrie fires a massive beam of energy at Tracey.
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:07 am

Tracey saw Myrie come threw the roof.

"So you wanna fight huh. Fine Milie come!

Milie simply looks at Tracey.

Milie: "Nope"

Tracey: "Huh?"

Tracey was blasted threw the floor from the energy blast. Leaving the hellfire gun there.

Milie: "Good for you. You need to be taught a lesson.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:10 am

Arkrius whistles at the damage and hand and picks up his gun. He inspects it for any damage and holsters it.

"Nice work Myrie. You'll get something special later." said Arkrius with a playful smile and a wink. "The next question at hand is..."

(Input question here.)
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Leneor watches the four of them.

"hopeless." he comments, after turning away from tracey, who was being beaten up with the backside of a scythe by millie

"Before the Cassanova can ask you aswell, do you already have someone in mind who you think you could get along with? Or even start liking/loving/making out with?" (even though you didnt realy meet all of us yet >.> )
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:45 pm

A."I look like a corpse because of my injuries during my sealing and my decades of my body decay, I am being held together by my robotic implants"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue850/850Character Q&A - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next