Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving in the Palace.

+2
Myrie
Muzak
6 posters

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: South :: Khantis :: Palace

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Empty Re: Arriving in the Palace.

Post by Muzak Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Arkrius looked out the window of the medical ward as he was treated for most of his physical wounds, the magical wounds would take some time to heal. A male doctor came into the room with a folder in his hands. His placed it in front of Arkrius and opened up his medical file.

"Valfred, if you continue living at this rate you'll die within the year."
"I've been told that multiple times, I haven't died yet."
"You will die, at such a young age. Nineteen the oldest. Your chain-smoking habits have taken quite a bit off your life. You started since when? Ten? I wouldn't be surprised if you died in a matter of days."
"I started when I was ten...well, if it does happen, so be it."

His hand slowly scratched the back of his head and yawned. The doctor shook his head.

"Do what you want. Just don't expect to live past nineteen."
"Will do, doctor."

Arkrius slowly left the room and walked towards Theoril's room. I only have a year to live if I continue like this? Really...? A year...I expected at least ten more years, not one... He ended up wandering the halls as he continued to think about his life.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:59 am

Shiro lost track of them after they left the room.

Dam, I want to follow them, but I don't know where they are. If I look around, I might even find them.She thought when she encountered Elena. Curiousity killed the cat huh? If I do find them , I'll just get caught again. Man. She scratched her head. Well, looks like I can't really find anything else. Maybe I can go to that new city. Agma something.

She opened up a mirror portal, into her own dimension. Because she didn't know where the city of Agma Sogul was, it would take some time for her to get there. She grinned. "Well thanks for taking me along, but now it's time for me to leave." She stepped in, and was gone.
Bells
Bells
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 15

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue780/800Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (780/800)
Health:
Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:04 am

Elena reached the hall of Khantis records. When she came towards the door, the guards immediately moved away from her. She looked through the records, spending hours looking. She started by looking through court mages, then through hermits, she then found someone who matched Merlin's description. He was to be found up North, in a hut.

Elena left the records hall and prepared for travel, she called out Rappa, who silently readied himself. Elena mounted Rappa, who then burst off into the air, it was a long way to reach Merlin.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Arriving in the Palace. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2