Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Desperate Search

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Desperate Search Empty The Desperate Search

Post by Artist Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Jiro and Tracey just arrived in the town of Illuminatia surrounded by people. "Wow this sucks first we gotta rescue then we have to capture this is to much work for one day." Tracey said in the middle of the Town Square. "Well I suppose he would come here to get some rest, so we should start at the inn. What do you think Jiiro?" Tracey asked him.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
The Desperate Search Left_bar_bleue600/600The Desperate Search Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
The Desperate Search Left_bar_bleue600/600The Desperate Search Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

The Desperate Search Empty Re: The Desperate Search

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:57 pm

As Tracey asked "What do you think Jiro?" Jiro was looking threw a window drooling, watching many people eating. Jiro finaly snapped back into reality and looked at Tracey "Can we eat here please?" Jiro asked with puppy dog eyes and a growling stomach.

Jiro ran next to Tracey and started to ask again "Please. I'll pay for everything." Jiro continued to ask with puppy dog eyes.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
The Desperate Search Left_bar_bleue50/150The Desperate Search Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
The Desperate Search Left_bar_bleue1050/1050The Desperate Search Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:41 am

Tracey looked at Jiro for a few seconds, looked straight into his puppy dog eyes "Jiro...that...is the best idea ever!" Jiro smiled very pleased with Tracey's answer. Tracey wrapped his arm around Jiro's shoulder "The search and rescue can start later, for now is the time for eating!" They both skipped their way to the restoraunt ready to eat evrything insight.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:22 am

After eating six plates worth of food, which was piled up, Jiro was full and couldn't eat any more. After paying for the food Jiro got the feeling he was forgetting something "Ahhh the mission, I almost forgot, we need to rescue the WH." Jiro started to get a bit nervous.

Jiro looked down "I'm sorry Tracey, it's because of me that we're here eating instead of doing the mission." Jiro didn't want to fail his first mission. He took a breath "Ok, I'm going to complete this mission no matter what." Jiro then looked at Tracey and smiled "I will try my best not to get in you're way again." Jiro said as he got ready to start looking again.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
The Desperate Search Left_bar_bleue50/150The Desperate Search Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
The Desperate Search Left_bar_bleue1050/1050The Desperate Search Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:40 am

"Woah woah woah Jiro relax its not your fault, you gotta keep a calm and relaxed mind about things you worry to much." Tracey said getting up. "Now thank you for the food, it is always good to eat some food before going on a mission. So now we can start the search for this person or whatever."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:02 am

Jiro nodded and then ran out, then he started to look around him though didn't see anything worth mentioning. "Ok, this time I'm not going to get distracted. If i see anything a want then i will pull away and concentrate on my missio-" Before he could finish he noticed a place selling toys.

He turned and started to walk away "No, I'm not going to cause more trouble, I will complete this mission for the people back at HQ and for Tracey." Jiro then stopped. He looked back at the place selling toys "... It'll only take a few minutes." Jiro then left a message in domino's saying "Sorry Be Right Back" outside the place they were eating and then went to buy some toys.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:35 am

"Wow that kid just doesn't know how to relax." Tracey said as he was walking out the store. When he stepped out he stepped on a domino piece that had "sorry be right back on it." "I guess this must be from him, what a complex kid. He's very energentic and active maybe to active, but I can see alot of potential from him." Tracey was thinking to himself. "Well it isn't my style to actually do work but in this matter I have no choice, I would realy like to go back sleep the more I think about it." Tracey started heading to the inn but he made a sudden stop when he looked to the left and saw a girl with long green hair that comes down to her lower back. He couldn't see her face but that was enough for him walk over there and see who it was.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:48 am

Jiro came out with a bunch of toys and then stuffed then in his bag "Thank you." he said as the left the place. "Ok, now to get on with the mission." He looked around and wondered where to start.

After walking a bit and looking around Jiro saw some smoke "Hmm, I wonder what that could be." he stood still and thought for a bit. "Well i better tell Tracey about this" Jiro looked around "Wait... Where is Tracey?" he said as he realised he was alone.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:20 am

Tracey stepped up closer to the girl. From the back he saw that she was wearing baggy white cargo pants a yellow tank top that would showed her bare back if it wasn't for her long hair, she also had black boots that was mostly covered by her pants. Tracey was about to say hey but she walked in a haircut store before he could say something. So he waited for her to come out.

A few minutes later she walked out with her hair cut to her shoulders still the wonderful looking green color. He saw her face and she was very good looking with a wonderful body to go with it. Her short tank top showed her bare stomach and it was perfectly fit. He stepped closer till he was in a eye view of her she looked his way and saw his face. Her face turned to shock when she saw him then a person had passed by her and in a instant she gone. Tracey looked up and saw her in the air preparing to hit him with a dark green and black scythe she got out of no where with a mean look on her face. Tracey simply smiled and "Still the same old supporter."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:39 am

Jiro was running through the town thinking about what to do, after many turns he stopped and looked around. "... Where am I?" He said to himself "I got and idea, I'll retrace my steps and then I can look from the place we ate. Hmm, so i turned left and then right and then I.... Can't remember." he walked around while thinking of a way to find Tracey.

After wondering around he saw two people who seemed to be fighting, one was a girl with green hair. As he looked closer he saw the other person "Is that Tracey?" he said to himself, he then hid too see what was going on though he couldn't hear much from where he was.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:56 am

"Don't give me that bull Tracey, I don't want to hear it!" The girl in the green hair screamed at Tracey missing her jumping attack. She continued her attacks with Tracey dogding effortlessly. "Wow I forgot how fast you were." the girl said. Tracey jumped and surprisingly landed right next to Jiro "Oh hi Jiro look no time to explain but head toward the brothel over there i heard some loud noises and I think you should check it out hurry." The girl turned her scyth to the end and charged up energy and released a big green blast from the end of it.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:01 am

Jiro looked shocked "Um. Yes Tracey, I'll do my best" he said as he ran of still wondering what was happening. As he got closer he saw the smoke again and started running towards it taking as many shortcuts as he could find.

Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:02 am

"Hey what are you doing using a attack like that in the middle of a town." Tracey said with a smile fixing his hat on his head. "Now come on Millie can't we talk about this you know I hate fighting." Millie put her scythe down with a gorgeous looking smile and said so nicely "Ok come over here we can talk." Tracey smiled and walked over to her especting a hug but instead he got a kick in the balls. He fell to the ground holding his hands on his crotch feeling tremendous pain. Millie bent down and said "First you are not allowed to call me Millie anymore and second why don't you ever call me you lazy bum." Tracey barely able to speak was able to say "I'm sorry Millieana but ive been busy." "Busy doing what, you do nothing but sleep on your ass Tracey." Milleana put her hand on Tracey's forehead and a few seconds later he was relived of the pain. "Tracey I missed you." Tracey looked up at her "I missed you too Millie."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

The Desperate Search Empty Old Memories

Post by Artist Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:59 am

The part of town that Tracey and Millie were in was deserted. Everyone scatterd when they starting fighting. The two of them were just walking around talking. Millie had her arms hooked over Tracey's, she was of average height coming up to Tracey's jaw and Tracey was a little tall for a sixteen year old just about six feet. "So how was it like going back to your family." said Tracey. Millie looked up at him "Your still the same old Tracey you didn't change at all since I left. Always want to put your feelings behind for someone elses. But thats good it seems like you didn't let the information of your family affect you that much huh."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:56 am

Tracey took some time to think "I can't say it didn't affect me. I had dreams of that women for years not knowing who she was but when master Larkin told me that she was my mother who risked her life to save mines, I want revenge but im not gonna let it destroy me but i do want to destroy the Naoto family my brothers, my uncles, my aunts, even my damned elders, but most importantly him my father. Thats why it's so important that I grow stronger for her."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

The Desperate Search Empty Old Memories (Continued)

Post by Artist Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:23 am

Tracey's and Millie's walk have led out of town and onto the old bridge in town. Millie took some time to think about Tracey's words then she finaly spoke "So you do want revenge and the only reason you haven't gotten it yet is because you know you aren't strong enough. So when do you think you'll be ready to face them."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 am

Tracey and Millieana came to a stop on the bridge looking at the sights around them. "Hmm if had to guess I would say well into the white class if even that. Master Larkin said the Naoto family is the most powerful family in history and I should avoid trying to take them on now, even as a black class. I gotta say, its pretty funny but im scared I mean just thinking about them is kinda frightening. They would just muder not even cast out or anything but try to outright murder two members of their family just because I am a human with no special abilites and the other saved me.I just wanna know what made them like that so cold and heartless."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 pm

The bridge was made off stone and for an old bridge it didn't look like it was gonna fall anytime soon. Millieana sat her self on the top of the rail while Tracey still standing lay his head on her lap. "Well as long you know I will be there for you Tracey. Ok enough of this talk time for good news im coming back to WH Headquarters."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Tracey looked shocked "Realy I thought you wouldn't be back for another six months or longer dealing with your family problems."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

The Desperate Search Empty Lost in town

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Jiro was exhausted, even though Shizuri told him to go back he didn't even know how to get out of town let alone return to HQ. Jiro has not only been walking around for a while but he also helped a lady find her cat, comforted another lost boy, gave an old man a massage and talked to a girl in the hospital.

He collapsed on the floor and then laid down "Tracey where are you?" Jiro said to himself. He then saw someone walking past, He ran towards the guy "Hey have you seen someone who who-" before he could finish the guy turned around and his face was covered in scars, this frightened Jiro "Um never mind, sorry for disturbing you." he said and then ran away.

After running far from the guy Jiro stopped breathing heavily "Wow.... I never... Knew... There was... People... That scary." he took a deep breath and continued looking.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Millieana started to play with Tracey's hair. "Yeah thats what I thought to, but I just decided to leave can't deal with them anymore. Came over here cause I wanted to get my hair cut then surprise you at WH but I met you here instead. By the way what were you doing here anyway?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Tracey thought for a moment then it came to him "Oh snap Jiro. Come on we gotta go quick. We were talking all night and now its morning." Tracey helped Millie get down. They ran toward the brothel.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Tracey and Millieana were running toward the brothel but stopped when Tracey saw jiro running threw town screaming his name. They started to run toward him with Tracey calling his name until Jiro heard him. Jiro spun around and started running to Tracey. But before Jiro could react he was caught in a bear hug by Millie "You are so cuuuuuute. What is your name cutie?" Millie put jiro down and started pinching his cheeks.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:59 pm

"Nooooo, Tracey help me." Jiro said while getting his cheeks pinched. He remembered that this was the girl that was fighting Tracey but now they seemed like friends, he was confused but thought that if the girl was Tracey's friend then she couldn't be that bad.

Jiro escaped from the girl and ran back a bit to put some distance between the two "Um, I'm Jiro Yoshida, It's a pleasure to meet you." he politely said. He was nervous and was ready to run just in case she ran for him again, he looked at Tracey "So is she your friend?" Jiro asked to make sure.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Tracey was behind Millie lauphing "Yes Jiro she's a freind and my suppporter. There is no reason to be scared of her. Now I want you two to shake hands."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next