Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Desperate Search

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Desperate Search - Page 2 Empty Re: The Desperate Search

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Jiro looked at her and slowly walked towards her, he slowly raised his hand to shake hers, he was nervous but knew that she wouldn't do anything since she seemed nice. Jiro looked at Tracey and then the girl, he didn't know Tracey had a supporter.

With his hand in the air he stared at the girl, wondering if she was going to bear hug him or pinch his cheeks again.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
The Desperate Search - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150The Desperate Search - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
The Desperate Search - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050The Desperate Search - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Millieana stepped closer to Jiro she put on a smile and happily shook his hand. "Now as much as I hate saying this" Tracey said "Jiro what did you see at the brothel."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
The Desperate Search - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600The Desperate Search - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
The Desperate Search - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600The Desperate Search - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 pm

"Hmm." Jiro thought back "I remember this girl ferociously attacking this guy." he kept thinking but since it happened so fast it was hard to remember everything "Hmm, there was kissing and hugging involved... Erm and then the woman said something about being deflowered... In the end the guy was exhausted and hurt so me and the girl carried him back to an inn" Jiro did his best to describe but couldn't remember all the details.

"Am i missing something?" Jiro said to himself, he couldn't remember much more so he stopped there. "And by the way Tracey, what is a brothel?" He asked with a curious face.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
The Desperate Search - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150The Desperate Search - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
The Desperate Search - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050The Desperate Search - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:01 am

Tracey stood there with a blank face. Millie looked quite shocked by Jiro's question. Tracey started to answer his question. "Um a brothel is a place where women um make money doing things, that is all. Now what were the names of these people you helped, were there names Lenoer and Shizuri." Tracey said heading toward the inn.

Last edited by Artist on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 am

Jiro thought for a bit "Oh yeah their names were Lenoer and Shizuri, they were the people in the mission briefing." he thought he was forgetting to mention something but he couldn't think what. He followed Tracey trying to remember the things that happened today.

"Oh yeah, Tracey what does deflowered mean?" Jiro asked, there had been a lot of things that happened and Jiro had lots of questions.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:06 am

"Jiro what is with you and these weird questions of yours, anyway I shouldn't lie to you deflowered is when a person loses their virginity for the first time." The three of them then arrived at the front of the inn. Tracey turned and talked to Jiro. "Ok Jiro I need you to remember what exaclty happened yesterday night at the brothel try realy hard to remember everything."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Jiro closed his eyes and started to think really hard "Erm. Well... When I got there Shizuri was acting weird and scary and attacked Leneor. I didn't have much time to think so I protected him. Um. Then he kissed her and she started acting normal... Oh yeah he also got injured so we took him to an inn and um." Jiro stopped a bit to think exactly what happened "Erm. When we was in the she said some things... She told me to go back to HQ... I think she said she would take Leneor back to HQ."

Jiro started to talk normally again while looking up "And then there was this lady looking for her cat and this boy who got lost like I was, there was also his old man who's back was hurting and I also made a friend with this girl in a hospital." he stopped and looked at Tracey "Oh wait you only wanted to know what happened at the brothel." he thought about his day and was happy that he helped so many people, he smiled while thinking.

Jiro had other questions but didn't want to trouble Tracey anymore with them so he stood there quietly. He wasn't sure what to do next so he just stood waiting to follow Tracey.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Tracey listened to Jiro's every word.

I guess she is tacking this man back to WH Headquarters herself. If she does that then I wil not get paid at all. Meaning coming here was a waist of time and I got up at six o clock in the morning for nothing. I simply can not allow that to happen.

When Jiro finished speaking. Tracey immedietely went into the inn to ask questions. He went straight to the owner put on a intimidating face and asked "Excuse me but have you seen any weird activity this morning or last night." The owner looked quite frightened by Tracey's demeanor. He instantly replied "Um the only thing weird that happened was when a young girl and boy, actualy the boy right there (he pointed to Jiro standing right next to Tracey) carried up a another young man to the rooms." "After that." Tracey replied. "Well this morning the same young girl and man were eating then they rushed out of the door a couple of minutes ago. I heard them say something about horses and trains."

Tracey instantly went serious when he heard trains. He walked out of the inn to where Millie was waiting. She asled "What happened to you?"

Tracey replied "I dont like being played with, This women we were supposed to rescue noticed Jiro's uniform and told him she would take this guy back to HQ. Also I want my money. Tracey instantly contacted WH. "Yes...Tracey Casterson...Yes I need to know the next stop the WH train is about to make. Hmm now I need to be telepoted there immediatly. Thank you".
A few seconds later a circle appeared on the ground with many symbols. The three of them stepped on and they were gone in flash. Leaving many whitneses.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Jiro looked around and noticed that he was suddenly in a different place, he had the look of amazement on his face. He started running around looking everywhere "Wow, did we just teleport? I can't believe WH HQ can do that." he ran back to Traceys side.

"Wow, my first mission AND my first teleportation." Jiro looked at Tracey "HQ really is amazing isn't it." as he said this he started to hear the sound of a train approaching. He looked around but couldn't see anything and the he started to see a train come and stop right before them.

"... Wow" Jiro said as he looked at the train, after a while of staring at the train Jiro turn to Tracey. "Are we getting on that train?" He asked but before Tracey could answer Jiro ran into the train and then waited for Tracey.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Tracey looked at the train. "I love this this thing. Don't you Millie?" Millie gazed at the train for a while then answered Tracey "Yeah I do and it has been a while too."

Tracey looked at Jiro's reaction he looked so estatic. Jiro asked him a question but he didn't have time to answer since Jiro was already on the train. Millie went up first then Tracey. "Yes we riding on this train, Millie can you get us some rooms. Me and Jiro will search for these people. Millie walked to Tracey and put on a sexy face you want us to share rooms Tracey." She rubbed his chest with her hands. Tracey blushed then got serious remebering about his money. "Stop playing Millie just get us some rooms please, come on Jiro." The two of them walked insearch of Areos and Shizuri.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Jiro looked at Tracey as he blushed and tilted his head wondering why then got called by Tracey "Ok I'm right behind you. If you need anything just tell me and I'll try my best to help." he then started following Tracey.

As Jiro walked through the train he looked around with a smile admiring it, while he was looking at the train he was also keeping an eye out for Leneor and Shizuri. As they searched the train he started to wonder what Tracey would do once he found them "I'm sure he'll do what's best." he said to himself.

As they search on Jiro could only think of how he could help Tracey though he didn't really want to hurt Leneor or Shizuri.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Tracey was looking around the train waiting for Jiro to recognize someone he seen at the brothel. They passed by many rooms with many other WH's. They were the only black classes there. Every other WH was either blue or green.

They passed by one room where there was a old guy with a long white beard. He had on a white robe and was sitting on his bed with a large book in front of him. "Excuse me you two, can u come in here please and keep an old man some company." The man said to Tracey and Jiro.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Jiro looked at the old man and smiled at him "Sure what would you like me to do?" he said while giving a comforting smile. Jiro walked behind the man and started giving him a massage "Don't worry the last person I did this to said I was good." he said to the man.

"So what kind off things do you want to talk about. I'll try my hardest to help you with any troubles you're having." Jiro said as he continued to give the man a massage. He would often give massages to the old men in his village so he had gained experience with it.

Jiro continued seemingly forgotten about looking for Shizuri and Leneor but he couldn't leave an old man asking for help.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:06 pm

The man looked relaxed as jiro continued to massage his back. "Oh thank you so much, Jiro Yoshida. You are always so nice and you hold so much potential." The old man looked up at Tracey who was just standing there thinking.

How does this old man know Jiro's name. Jiro doesn't seem to know him, this guy is weird.

"Ah Tracey Casterson always in deep thought aren't you." The old man said to Tracey. "Come Jiro you can stop now I need to tell you both something that could change you lives."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:33 pm

Jiro gave the man a curious look "Something that could change my life?" Jiro asked "Wow your really going to say something like that? Your a really nice man." he said as he smiled at this stranger.

"Jiro your the nice one here but be careful, if you're too nice and trusting then it will back fire on you like that time when your neighbor was actually a witch and killed your parents." the old man said, Jiro had a shocked look on his face. "I'm sorry if I brought you some bad memories and I'm sorry to inform you that those nightmares won't go away anytime soon." The old man apologized.

"No It's ok, I don't mind." Jiro smiled as he shed a tear but he didn't notice the tear and continued smiling. "But how do you know that?" He asked the old man since he tried to never mention his past to people, and also since he told no one that the witch was his neighbor.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Tracey looked at Jiro and felt sad seeing the tear in his eye. He felt like he should comfort Jiro and put is hand on Jiro's shoulder. Even though he only just met Jiro Tracey would have his back even if it meant death.

The old man answered Jiro's question "Ah Jiro I know many things in this world, lets just leave it at that. Now on to you Mr.Casterson." The old man chuckled. "Now Jiro here is a open book, he is trusting to trusting. But you Tracey are like a closed shell that is very hard to open. The only thing i can say to you is closing yourself like a prison can turn you into something that would desrtoy you and your loved ones.

Tracey thought about his words deeply trying to figure out what he meant. Then the old man brang out two clubs and hit both Tracey and Jiro on the head " And for the both of you revenge can lead to a very difficult road ahead. Make sure you follow the right path. Then the old man vanished without a sight.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2