Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: Demonic Investigation cont.

Go down

Mission: Demonic Investigation cont. Empty Mission: Demonic Investigation cont.

Post by Vesperia Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:39 am

Sora immediately walked over to the Dining Hall, it was the best place for information, she looked over to speak with the counter clerk. It was a large creature, standing at 7 feet with dreadlocks and mandables on its mouth. It spoke in clicks and roars.

"*ROAR* *click, click, click* *ROAR*"

"I'm sorry I can't understand you"

"*ROAR*"

"Hey! Don't scare the customers" A man came out smacking the creature on the head. "Sorry about that, he didn't know that you weren't from here"

"That is alright, I was just a little shocked"

"Orcs don't have their translators when they work in the Dining Hall, it impedes their ability to cook, of course it is still a whole lot better than things most humans make" The man laughed "So are you guys visiting the city for some tourist time"

"No we are here to speak with your leader"

"Speaking to Lord Draco eh?" The man smiled "Well that makes you very special guests"

"Well first we wanted to look around the city, possibly know how things work around here"

"Well, you could have asked Lord Draco, he never lies"

"How do you know he never lies?"

"Because everything he said has been proven as such, nothing he claims has been proven false"

"I see, well I guess we will go to see your leader"

Sora walked away she turned her attention to Jiro.

"Let's go, we will learn nothing by asking around" Sora said as she walked out of the Dining Hall.
"
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Demonic Investigation cont. Left_bar_bleue0/1000Mission: Demonic Investigation cont. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Mission: Demonic Investigation cont. Left_bar_bleue100/200Mission: Demonic Investigation cont. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down