Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons

3 posters

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: West :: Agma Sogul :: Arena

Go down

Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons

Post by Vesperia Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 am

Sora arrived in the arena just when the tournament was about to begin. She signed up as a late entry and was forced to be first in the match ups, she had to defeat five opponents in order to gain audience with Draco. She moved down the hall to the battle grounds. Her opponent was a creature with an extremely long head and no eyes, it had spines and razor sharp teeth with a barbed tail. Sora didn't want to waste mana, so she pulled out her Fonic pistols and pointed them at the creature.

"Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, today we begin the tournament. To the right, we have a spunky young lass named Sora Cigam!" The MC announced as the crowd cheered "and to the left, we have the shriek, Darch!"

Both fighters waved at the crowd. Sora looked back to her opponent and grinned. The bell rang and Darch screeched and charged at Sora, Sora retaliated by firing at Darch with rapid fire shots. The shriek dodged the attacks and prepared to strike with it's tail, Sora defended herself by stopping it with her gun's knuckle blade. Sora began to unload rounds, but the shriek dodged to the side and attacked with it's claws. Sora dodged one strike and caught the other claw. Before Sora could retaliate, Darch threw her into the air. Sora flipped to see the shriek jump at her, Sora unleashed a barrage of attacks at the shriek, which caused it to fall. Sora didn't waste anytime, and decided to use quick spells.

"Stone Blast, Wind Blade"

A blade of wind slashed Darch and sped his decent, then large boulders shot from the ground and made impact with the shriek, taking him down and ending the fight. Sora landed and clapped to get the dust off her hands. Silence covered the arena, but it soon roared in applause. The people in the arena never expected a little girl to win.

(mana -20 +135)
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue0/1000Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue100/200Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty Re: Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons

Post by Vesperia Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Sora had a breather before she was sent off to her next fight. This round she was to fight an orc, named Kaita. The announcement came and the two fighters faced off. The orc was faster and caught Sora by the neck, lifting her up in the air and getting ready to finish the job. Sora summoned forth a more powerful attack, she couldn't screw around with this guy. She needed to make this fast.

"Splash!!!"

A large pressurized stream of water pounded the orc into the ground, knocking him out instantly. Sora dropped down and rubbed her neck. The crowd cheered even louder, the girl took out an orc in a single attack.

(Mana -22)
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue0/1000Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue100/200Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Back to top Go down

Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty Re: Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Jiro signed up after Sora and was put in a match, he was nervous since he was fighting alone but tried to act brave so he wouldn't disappoint his sensei. He looked at his opponent who seemed eager to fight and win, it was a ghoul, Jiro couldn't define whether it was male or female but it looked anxious to win either way.

As soon as the match started Jiro stuck a duplicated sword into the ground "Bladed battlefield." he said as he used this technique straight away. He could see that the ghoul was surprised but it still sprinted towards Jiro at an amazing speed, navigating the the blades sticking out of the ground.

Jiro duplicated a gun in each hand and started firing at the ghoul rapidly but the ghoul was dodging the bullets and still navigating through the swords getting closer to Jiro. Jiro was getting nervous but kept firing at the ghoul but it seemed only a matter of time before the ghoul reached him.

At this point the ghoul was certain that it was going to win and increased its speed but it suddenly stepped on a stick of dynamite, he then saw a trail of dynamite that was hidden by the swords. He turned and tried to go back but there were much more swords there then there used to be, he then realised he was led into a trap.

"I'm sorry. I could see that you wanted to win but I also must win... I don't want to be weak anymore." Jiro said looking sad. He the shot the dynamite that the ghoul was standing on, the dynamite blew up and Jiro couldn't see anything because of the smoke.

He was ready to leave but then he heard a voice in his head Dodge right you brat Without thinking he jumped right and dodged an attack from the ghoul "I've train so much for this tournament and I'm not going to be beaten by a kid." the ghoul said but Jiro was too distracted by the voice in his head.

Who are you? Jiro thought

I am the one that has devoured the dreams of many warriors and demons alike, I have much more experience then a disgusting thing like you and a grotesque thing like that put together. I can't have you dying or turning into a demon, it would ruin my meal. The time is coming and soon my final meal will begin. SO DO WHAT I SAY AND DODGE BACK.

Jiro jumped back and dodged the ghoul again, while doing this he shot another stick off dynamite and duplicated the smoke to create a smoke screen. "I know you have got that nightmare creature in you kid, it tormented one of my ancestors. Trust me, it may not stop that monster from causing havoc but your better off dead." the ghoul said. SHOOT UPWARDS YOU SON OF A BITCH The voice screamed in Jiro's head. He raised his guns upwards and started firing rapidly, a thud was heard afterwards but Jiro still couldn't see anything because of the smoke.

The smoke cleared and Jiro saw the ghoul on the floor riddled with bullets, he could see that he must have shot the ghoul at close range. Good. It knew I was here. It would be best for that thing to die the voice in Jiros head said but he ignored it and rushed to the ghoul in panic. It was shot a lot in vital places and was only a matter of time till it died. Jiro got out his ointment, there wasn't enough for the ghoul so he duplicated it and quickly applied it to the unconscious ghoul.

After he was finished the blood stopped pouring from the ghoul and it was no longer in immediate danger but it still needed to be treated. "I'm sorry." Jiro said as he closed his eyes and hoped that the place could do something for the ghoul.

(mana - 30)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue50/150Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:28 pm

The next match begin and Jiro stood facing a golem, the voice in his head went quiet, he knew that it probably had something to do with him dying but he decided to ignore it and concentrate on the battle at hand. The voice worried him and he feared he might not have long to live he he decided to finish the battle fast even if he had to use a lot of mana.

The match started and the golem started running towards Jiro, it seemed like the golem wanted to finish fast as well. Jiro aimed a duplicated gun at the golems leg "Witch shooter." Jiro shot golem threw the leg and the power made cracks appear in the golems leg. The golem fell on one leg, it seemed like the leg that was shot would break if too much pressure was on it.

"I'm sorry." Jiro said as he started duplicating dynamite all around the golem, he got a good distance and then aimed another duplicated gun towards the dynamite "Destruction overload." he said as he shot the dynamite causing a massive explosion.

The smoke cleared to show the golem on the floor with many cracks in it, Jiro didn't know much about golems and could only hope that it was alive. He had a sad face but hanged it down so no one could see, even though he was bleeding from gun parts hitting him he showed no signs of it and walked away.

( - 100 mana - 30 health)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue50/150Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Sora sat down in the waiting room for her to find out who her next opponent was. She didn't bother to look at her opponents before the battle started. She wanted the opponent to surprise her, this was how she trained. Sora moved to the clerk in order to get herself food. She looked over to the match ups and to her surprise saw Jiro's name as her next opponent, she smiled, looks like her pupil was able to fight at least.

Sora moved into the arena grounds before the crowd, who roared in excitement, two kids in their early teens had beaten several opponents and risen on top. Sora looked for her opponent to come out.

"Jiro!!" Sora called out "I want you to fight me with all you got alright?, think of this as training"

Sora pulled out her guns and readied herself for battle.
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:14 am

Jiro sat down in the waiting room and decided to put some ointment on his wounds, since he was getting further into the matches it was obvious that his opponent would be stronger. He applied his ointment and then left.

Jiro went into the arena and saw Sora, he knew that this would be a hard fight and that he didn't stand much of a chance at winning but he would still try his best not to disappoint his sensei. He ignored the crowd since he wasn't doing this for there entertainment, took out a duplicated sword and concentrated on the enemy in front of him.

As soon as the match started Jiro stuck the sword in the ground and used bladed battlefield, he created a wall of swords in front of him to take cover from the guns he saw his sensei take out. He duplicated guns in both of his hand and started shooting at Sora. He had already duplicated some dynamite alone with the duplicated blades to shoot if she got near any.

He believed that his sensei was so skilled that even if he went all out she wouldn't die. He knew that it wouldn't matter which one won the match but he was still going to try his best to win.

( - 30 mana + 20 health (Jiro's ointment))
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Sora smiled to see that her apprentice was taking her seriously, so she in turn did the same. She generated two of her barriers and prepared her spell.

"I who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee who opens the gates of hell, Come forth, divine lightning"

Sora's familiar magical formula structure appeared onto the battlefield. Clouds formed within the arena and let loose the distinct black and white lightning.

(Mana - 310)
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 am

Jiro looked up as the black and white clouds formed above him, he wasn't sure what was happening but he knew it was bad for him. He started to run but couldn't make much distance before the lightning hit.

There was an explosion as the lightning set off some dynamite that was near, though there was a lot of smoke the duplicated swords could easily be seem disappearing. After a bit no swords could be seen and the smoke was clearing.

As the smoke cleared the sword that Jiro stuck into the ground was still there with electricity flowing through it. Jiro was not far away from it, it was obvious that he was hit by the electricity but not as much as he was supposed to.

"I didn't think you were that strong sensei." Jiro said as he duplicated the sword in the ground and made another bladed battlefield. "I would have lost straight away if I didn't duplicate swords above me to redirect the electricity a little, I'm sorry for underestimating you... I'm also sorry for using your own attack against you." Jiro said as he stood straight.

Suddenly the electricity in the sword that was stuck in the ground duplicated and pass over to each of the blades heading towards Sora. "That's not all" As Jiro said this explosions also started to occur heading towards Sora. Before the explosions and electricity reached her, Jiro duplicated a very lot of dynamite behind her "Destruction overload." Jiro whispered to himself.

Even though it warred him out doing all this he still readied himself just in case Sora did something "I may be weak but I know that your strong, so I'll use that against you." He said as he stared his sensei down as the electricity got closer.

( - 200 mana (100 from duplicating the electricity) - 100 health + 20 health (from ointment))
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:25 am

Sora prepared a barrier, but it was smashed away by her own magical power and several explosions. Sora looked at the horrible wound that carried on her arm, which she almost lost, good thing Kaluoshen's glove was there, otherwise she would have lost it.

"Looks like I underestimated you Jiro, I won't do so again"

Sora stood up and charged her magical power, she was going to use her most devastating attack, something that would destroy this entire area, she was going to do it anyway.

"People of the arena, I suggest you leave now, I am about to cast a spell far stronger than the one you just saw"

The people in the stadium started to run out of their seats. Sora was glad they left, this one was going to be big.

"Jiro" Sora said as she smiled towards her student. "You better run too, I'm about to unleash my full power, the reason why I am feared amongst the council"

Sora charged her body with energy, soon it became visible and swirled around her.

"Feel the first beats of time, Fall..." Sora recited "BIG-!!!"

(Mana - 247 Health -100)
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:53 am

Xan noticed the girl who was fighting in the arena get ready to charge up an attack, he thought about what he was supposed to do. He totally remembered that he was supposed to be doing, he was supposed to make sure that nothing wrong happened to the city, he decided, now was the perfect time to evaluate Draco's facilities.

"Valkyries, stop the girl before she destroys the arena" Xan commanded

The Valkyries came jumping from the royal platform to confront the two WH members.

"I suggest you stop right there" Xan said "I enjoy a good fight, but destroying this place isn't good for business"

The Valkyries attacked Sora and Jiro and attempted to detain them. Xan himself jumped down from the platform to confront the two.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue0/0Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue930/1200Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:29 am

Jiro watched and saw his attack do a lot of damage to Sora, he was worried at first but it seemed she was okay. He knew that there was danger but he had faith that Sora could get through it without being seriously injured, he didn't care if he got seriously injured since he would probably die soon anyway.

He then heard Sora tell the audience to run and that her next spell was even more powerful then the last. The last spell was powerful and he only just managed to get through that with minimal damage so he knew that this spell would be more then he could handle.

Jiro was confused and didn't know what to do, he was told to run but he already convinced himself to try his best to win. He was confused and because of this he couldn't move and could only fear the arrival of such a powerful spell.

He then saw women that confronted him which confused him even more, they seemed to be taking orders from another person. Jiro looked at the person giving orders and remembered him instantly "Hey, your the man on fire from that place." Jiro said in surprise. He was good at remembering people but not as good at remembering place, he thought a bit and continued "Port dace. That was the place." He said after remembering the place.

Jiro was detain easy since he was still confused and didn't know what to do "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." Even though he wasn't the one about to destroy the place he new he was partly to blame.

(+ 20 health)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:45 am

"Shut up" Xan said as he slapped Jiro across the face. "Ah, I remember you, you were from that train I attack months ago"

Xan looked over to the girl Sora and to Jiro.

"I wonder who is the balls of this relationship AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Xan grabbed Jiro by his hair and made the boy stare at Xan straight in his eyeless sockets, into the fire within.

"You guys cause a lot of trouble, I don't even know why Draco lets you guys in here" Xan said "Oh well, since Draco isn't here and I'm in charge, I'm going to give each of you a punishment"

Xan pointed to Jiro "Since you are able to duplicate things, you will help the ghouls and golems in the forges" He then pointed at Sora "And you will help serve the gorgons in the museum"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue0/0Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Left_bar_bleue930/1200Demonic investigation: Gauntlet of the demons Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:21 am

Sora was too weak to resist the women that suddenly appeared, they were much stronger than her to begin with, and since she was interrupted when preparing her attack, she was severly weakened. She went quietly with the two women that were holding her, she didn't know who was carrying her, but she was too weak, she just wanted to rest. The two women brought her to the Gorgon Museum where she was left off to the mercy of the Gorgons who resided within it.

(Mana -500)
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down