Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Together Again

Go down

Finally Together Again Empty Finally Together Again

Post by Artist Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Millie was barely walking with the rest of the women in line being lead by the other gorgons. She looked sick and weak. Her face was skinnier and her body was aswell. Her and the rest of the women were dressed in nothing but tattered up clothes and rags just as they were found in Tortuga. Millie was slowly about to drop on the floor she held on to her stomach as the pain of not eating in a couple of days finalt reached her. The other women and gorgons noticed this and quicklt came over to her. "My dear you look quite ill do you need assitance?" The gorgon asked looked rather worried about Millie and her condition.

Millie looked quite confused by th e gorgons words. "You..you wanna help me? Millie asked to the gorgon. She hadnt been there long so she doesnt know of the life in Agma Sogul. The gorgon was about to answer but Millie finalt fell hitting the ground rather hard. Her eyes started to close slowly as she whispered to herslef "Where is he?"

As Millie fell to the floor the other women and gorgon gathered around looking at her, with worried faces. The head gorgon who was slightly taller then the rest yelled out. "Some one get a medic quickly!" She stopped her talking when the museum doors slammed open and a figure stood there hooded.

The figure drew out a lightsaber from his belt and a green blade of energy shot out making a a humming sound. The figure looked up and Tracey was there his eyes as yellow golden then ever before and red energy pouring off his back.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Finally Together Again Left_bar_bleue600/600Finally Together Again Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Finally Together Again Left_bar_bleue600/600Finally Together Again Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Finally Together Again Empty Re: Finally Together Again

Post by Artist Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:39 am

"Where is she." Tracey said loud enouph for them to hear. The gorgons had fear in there eyes accept for the biggest one. "Relax boy, she is here. But I suggest you dont do anything reckless shes hurt bad. She needs medical attention quickly. Tracey took no time to walk towards Millie who was still on the floor weakened. She was concious and awake but weak and frail now, Tracey came up to her and got on his knees. He looked in her eyes and rubbed her cold cheeks. "I finaly found you Millieana." Tracey said taking off his hood and showing his new look to her. His eyes faded back to there natural color as soon as he looked into her eyes.

"Heh you sure did take your time didnt you Tracey." Millie said talking in a low voice. "You look so different now its like I havent seen you in years. What happened?" Tracey took her hand and held it gently, squeezing it softly. "I promise to tell you later when your better ok. Ill tell you everything." Tracey smiled. For the first time in a while his heart and pain was at ease. But his smile faded when he realized what he had to tell her. About his masters deaths, he sighed holding back some tears. Evetualy one fell do to the fact he missed Millie so much. Millie saw this and held his face close to hers. "Everything will be fine." She whispered in his ear. This calmed him a bit. Tracey pulled his head back and looked at her. "Millie you look sick. Whats wronng?"

The head gorgon came up when she heard this. "My boy she is very ill at the moment. She needs to see our doctor quickly to examine her and see whats wrong. Please give us time, we will notify you as soon as we know whats wrong." She said to Tracey. Tracey turned to her quickly his energy pouring out again his eyes golden yellow, his face full of fury and rage. Millie grabbed his arm, and his aura chaged immediatly when she did this. The red energy dissapeared and vanished, his eyes were starting to go back to its regular color. "Tracey relax, Ill be fine with them. You saw these are good Cough Cough!" Millie coughed hard ruining her talking. Tracey looked extremly worried "Millie!" he took her hand. The gorgon came a little closer "My boy please let us do this." Millie gave Tracey a nod "I'll be fine."

Two gorgons had a rolling a medic bed and carried Millie away to the doctor. Tracey could only stand there and watch. The other women were also there, looking at him. Tracey then looked down towards the ground and thought for a moment. He walked towards the door and started heading back to Draco, to discuss certain things.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down