Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Finally at Central.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finally at Central. Empty Finally at Central.

Post by Artist Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:35 pm

The portal that they took put them right infront of Central the building was huge. L Grimm looked up at it.

"Wheeeeewww this place is big." He said walking in, the train conductor led the way he was a pretty small old guy. But he was in lead, and L followed.

"So where do I become a...witchhunter." he said to him you can tell he wasnt that excited about it.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Finally at Central. Left_bar_bleue600/600Finally at Central. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Finally at Central. Left_bar_bleue600/600Finally at Central. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Finally at Central. Empty Re: Finally at Central.

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Toji lept out the portal, and crashed into a tree trunk. ".........ow........." Hiro lep out,and landed a few feet away from Toji. He took one look at Toji's prediciment and busted out laughing. "Hahahhahahahha you haha poor haha
poor hahahah stupid hahahahahha runt! ahahahahahah you hahahaahaha should look hahahahha before you leap!" Toji spoke arond some bark. "S-shut up and help me out already!" His hair sparked angerly. Hiro rolled his eyes and grabbed a corner of Toji's claok with hs teeth, and pulled. Toji fell out of the imprint he made, with bits of bark all over him, and bark-shaped imprints all over his face. Hiro took one look at his face and busted out laughing again.
"S-shut up! It isn't funny!" Toji got up with a growl and walked toward L and the old man. When he got to where they where,his jaw dropped. "Wow...I've never seen a house that big............."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Finally at Central. Left_bar_bleue0/200Finally at Central. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Finally at Central. Left_bar_bleue970/1000Finally at Central. Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:28 am

L ignored Toji and his boy antics, he had grown quite used to the kid in a short time.
He walked on in Central HQ it was very busy and huge, L still grasped his arm it was hurt pretty bad and it hasnt been looked at. He dropped blood on the floor and a grey class stoped and looked at it then looked at L.

"You again!! Your the guy who doesnt know how to move from the train! Now your dropping blood on the floor god damn come with me!" She grabbed L and stormed off. L didnt even have time to answer or look back at Toji he was just being pulled in pain.

"Gaahh damn you blasted women, your killing my damn arm!" He yelled being pulled into the infermary.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:35 am

Toji's eyes widened as he saw the aggresive woman dragged L away. He followed, Hiro walking beside him and snickering. When they finally cuaght up with him,Hiro leaned in close and whipsered to L. "Hmm, you two seem like an old couple,hehehehehehe." Toji just continued following, rubbing his nose,which took the brunt of the tree impact."Stupid tree...."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Finally at Central. Left_bar_bleue0/200Finally at Central. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Finally at Central. Left_bar_bleue970/1000Finally at Central. Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:21 am

L gave hiro a crazy look. "Dont ever say that again mut! I shouldnt be seen with this women, she's insane."

The young lady heard that and squeezed his arm harder. Making him shout. "Gah! Let go now! Or i'll!..."

"You'll what! L Grimm! just shut your trap and get in the room!"

L was shocked when she said his actaull name outloud. He was suppose to be sort of undercover. But she knew him some how.

They entered a dark room, with a dim light. She placed L on a chair and went away. "I'll be right back, stay put if you dont want your cover blown."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Toji scratched his head as they entered the dark room. "Hmmm, this is starting to seem like a bad idea........." Hiro chuckled."Relax,runt. If things get seriuos we can handle a few Wh's,remember?" Toji grinned."Yeah,you're right.Though I dont wanna fight any. They are hunters of evil,like me."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:37 pm

L was sitting on the chair with a weird expression on his face. He wanted to leave so badly, but he didnt. He couldnt let his cover be blown that easily. Madam Wayne would very upset, and she's the only true ally he had right now. He didnt know if he could count Toji and Hiro yet, but they seemed ok and reliable.

The gray class came back holding something in her hand. She snapped her fingers and the room filled with light. It was a large white room with one chair that L was sitting on, his blood was dripping on the floor. He could pass out any minute, you could see it on his face.

The young lady sighed and pressed his arm it started to heal as she touched it. "Your getting blood on the floor moron." she said as she healed him. L didnt reply he just looked at her.

"Who are you?"

"A friend of Madam Wayne, she sent me to follow you. I am her latest apprentice, and I have something for you. You better take it! She knew you were worthless so she decided to let you have this."

She brang her right forward and she had a book in her hand. L looked shocked and looked at it.

"The book of Arcane! But how?!"

"Relax yes its the book, but its missing a few things."

L just kept looking at it.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:19 am

Toji eyed the book."Hmm,a book?? Bah! I don't like reading....." But he was steadily drawn to it,as if it were a huge magnet. He peeked over L's shoulder,his eyes dancing with curiousty. "Hmm, this book is....interesting....." Hiro looked at Toji."Hey,runt,snap outta it!" H smacked Toji in the back of the head with his tail. Toji tumbled foward, the book landing open on his lap.He glanced down,and was transfixed. A steady humming filled the air, and if you looked closely, you would swear Toji was floating several inches off the floor. Hiro grabbed the book with his tail,and deposited it back into L's lap. "Toji,you alright?" Toji stratched the back of his head. "Ehh? What was I doing?" Hiro said drly,"You were reading a book."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 pm

L grinned at Toji and his antics, he basically showed how powerful the book was. The young Lady was just about done healing his arm, the burnt marks was gone, but his skin was red.

She released him and he sighed "Thanks I guess." L said getting up pointing his revolver at her. She didnt even budge a bit.

"Your not gonna shoot me idiot, Listen my goal is to keep you alive here anyway how i see fit. Wayne wanted you to have the book. Your gonna need it. No get that damn gun outa my face!!" She kicked him in the balls.

L gasped and fell to the floor, the book fell with him. "You bitch..." he was barely able to say to her.

"Your lucky your the only one capable of using the book. So keep it safe jackass. Im gonna be your finacial advisor. So you will be seeing me around...alot."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Toji stared at the semi-agressive woman and gulped. Hiro chuckled. "Relax, runt. I doubt she has anything against you. After all, you're jus a mere pup..." 'S-shut up,mutt! Im no pup!" Puppuppuppuppuppuppupup......" "Alright already!" Toji sighed. "Hey, when we gonna take the test? I wanna see the city....."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 pm

L was able to get on his knees, and he held the book. "Yea what the kid said. Lets take this test already, your creeping me the fuck out. And whats a finicial advisor? Wait whats your name?" He asked the youg lady.

"Names Juvia and I will be handling your missions, money income, other stuff like that. Every WH gets one and you will be under my watch. Lets go you made to mych racket here. Lets go take that test." She went towards the door and patted Toji's head.

"Your cute." she said nicely to him, as of he didnt see what she did to L.

L went bug eyed. "She'e crazy." They left heading for the test.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Toji grinned, and followed the two. "Finally! I'll get to take that test and then I'll finally be able to go to the city." Hiro groaned,and trotted beside him. "Listen carefully runt. You've never been in one,so Im gonna tell what city's are really like. They're noisy,crude, dangerous, and generally annoying. Not something to mess around in,got it." Toji wasn't listening. He was looking around at everything inside the HQ. "Woooow, this place is big. Are the buildings inside Toron as big as this?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:38 pm

L followed as she lead the way to take the tests, he figured that this test was used to know what class your in. Juvia led the way she was kinda pretty if it wasnt for her attitude.

They walked threw many rooms in Central. And reached a large metal door. Juvia opened it and went in, the was large room all grey and metalic like and a elevator and window on top. So people can judge.

L Grimm held his book in his right hand, and looked around. "Pretty fancy."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Toji grinned. "Haha, so this is the place where'll I'll become an Honory Wh? Cool! What do I fight?" Hiro chuckled in amusement. "Rlax,little one. Im sure she'll tell us in a minute. After all, she thinks you're cute, you wuttle kiddy you." Toji's face turned red. "S-shut up!!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Juvia laughed "So I guess you will be first then, take the elevator down into the room and await instructions." she said to him.

L grimm leaned back on a wall and waited for something to happen.
When Toji made it down, Juvia went to the intercome. "So just tell me when your ready kk little one. Ima start it off easy, and I'll turn it up a notch."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Toji grinned. "Aye-aye ma'am!" When the elevator stopped, he stepped into a massive training room. "Woah.......K,then, I'm ready,Miss Juvia." Hiro chuckled. "I think I'm gonna step back and let you handle this,runt. Good luck!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Juvia chuckled a bit and looked back at L, then back at the training room. She pressed a button and doors released at the training room.
Five skeletons came out holding swords and shields. Should be easy for him, but Juvia pressed another button that opened another door behind him and large reptile came out. About ten feet, smoke blew from its nose.

"I think thats good enough right, dont want him to be bored out there. A green class could handle it."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Toji grinned. "yaahoo! Finnally,something I was made to do! Slaying monsters!" He ran at bullet spped, slashing three of the skeletons in half with Kiruska, then dispatching the last two with a punch and kick, each worth the damage a sledgehammer would do. He then turned around to the huge lizard, with the smoke billowing out of its nose,and grinned. "Cool, you mus be some sort of dragon,right? That's great!" For answer,the dragon spit out a stream of flames. Toji spun and jumped into the air, making a cresent, and landed with Kiruska lodged in the dragon's head. He pulled his sword out and wiped the blade on the dead reptiles skin. "K,ready for the next one, ma'am."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 pm

"Ha that was quick, quite the friend you got there L." Juvia said to him, he was still leaning back on the wall watching Toji.

Juvia pressed the intercome. "Ok ok, lets try this then."

The doors opened again and six shadow like creatures showed up. They kept dissapearing into the ground and rising back up. They would be pretty tricky, but they seemed to move in pattern the six of them. They had blade like arms and moved quickly.

Another door opened behind Toji and a large monster like creature came out. His muscles huge and had a ugly face. He was eight feet tall and had some armor on. He had a large axe in his right hand. He threw it towards Toji and then rushed him, he was faster then he looked.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Toji casully leaned back and let the ax cut one of the creatures in half. He then fell onto his back and put up his legs, feet first. He grinned when the muscle-bound gaint fell onto them."Hahahah, you're fast,but not bullet fast." He shoved his legs toward the remainder of the shadow creatures, throwing the gaint to them. The gaint crushed them, and turned over,groaning. Toji walked over and pulled out Kiruska."Rest in peace,gaint." He then stabbed Kiruska into the things heart. Hiro clapped his paws. "Good job,runt. That's how you do it." Toji laughed.,nodding. He looked up at the examination window and waved.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Juvia then pointed down at the creatures he thought he killed. They started to rise up underneath the fallen giant. Juvia pressed the intercome.

L grinned at how Toji just waved back, at the window.

"They are shadow creatures they can mix with shadows, kind of tricky to kill. There five left...plus this. Good luck." Juvia said smiling.

She pressed another button and another door opened up. This beast was large very large, about twenty feet tall. He was viscious looking, and spit fell from its mouth that melted the floor. Horns and spikes covered him and his skin was hard.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:03 am

Toji's jaw dropped. ".......that figures. Hiro,time for a charge!" Hiro nodded, the tip of his tail sparking. They ran to the far corner of the room. Hiro looked at Toji. "You sure you wanna do this? The process might not be fast enough." Toji nodded. "Yeah,its the olnly way I'll be able to beat those shadow things." Hiro nodded. He then tapped the place where Toji's spinal cord would began."Yaaaaagh!" Lightning power streamed into him, replacing a slight amount of mana, and an even smaller amount of health.

(+70 mana, +10 health)

The creatures reached Toji just when the process ended. One of them swung their weird blades at Toji, and Toji blocked it with his armored forearm just in time. He raised his head, and grinned. "heheheheheh, you morons dont get it,do you? You're in the perfect position for me to eliminate you and you're buddy lizard lips over there.....Wolf Roar!!" He gathered his hands to his side, and an orb of lightning formed in btween his hands. Streams of light flowed toward it, and then he shoved his hands out. A gaint blast of lightning, the front shaped like a roaring wolf, blasted out of his hands toward the creatures, atominizing them and turning the huge lizard humanoid into a smoking pile of bones. He walked into the center of the room, and shouted. "hey, we done yet, ma'am?"

(-100 mp)
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:12 am

"Hmmm good good. Ok obvisouly you made it to WH. And acording to the scans your a black class. Congrats." Juvia said

"Now come on up through the elevator. You pass the test." Juvia said.
She looked back at L grimm. "Your tuuurrrnn." she said smiling.

L sighed and got ready for his test, waiting for Toji to come back up.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:15 am

Toji grinned and walked into the elevator , where Hiro was waiting. When they reached the sarting room,Toji jumped out,all excited. "k,then, wheres the badge or whatever that states that I;m an honory Wh?" Hiro followed him, chuckling."Calm down, little one. Just sit and relax."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:36 am

L got on the elevator and was brought down, while in the elevator he looked in the book and read some of its spells.
Some of it was similar to his old spells so he could get used to this. The door opened and before L was even ready a large skeleton with a sword came and swung at him.

L dodged thankfully and kicked it back but its arm grew and got L in a choke and slammed him agianst the wall of the elavator. He had a good deal of strength. L dropped the book on the floor and it opened to a certain page. He grew impatient and held the skeleton by its arms, and then boke it. He looked at the book again, and read the spell. He reached his arm foward and let his golden Aura leak out towards it. "Rain Typhoon." He shouted and large amount of water released from the book and was spinning it blased the skeleton back.

Not only that but but large dragon that Juvia released aswell. L walked out the elevator and looked up at the window. He gave Juvia a look. "What the hell! Women! I wasnt even ready!! Damn cheater!"

Before he could say more she pressed another button. She had a evil grin on her face, she was enjoying this way to much. Two doors released and let out two large monsters. About fifteen feet tall grey skin large muscles, they arms were bigger then there bodies. They tried to rush towards L

L waved his hand over the water he casted from the book, and it raised up. He poured more of his aura into it. And water almost surrounded the whole training room. It was spinning around him rapidly driving the monsters back. He then pinned them to the wall and activated another spell. Two pages from the book floated to the water and froze it like pillars. Freezing the monsters in ice. It made ice start to show on the window. L raised his hand towards the book and levitated near him. He held onto and raised an eyebrow at Juvia she looked pissed.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next