Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Returning home

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Returning home - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning home

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun May 16, 2010 6:11 pm

"Too late" Lea smiled, she jumped onto Kali and ripped off her clothes, putting on the maid outfit piece by piece. Kali wasn't able to resist, as Lea was already stronger to begin with and now Kali was paralyzed. Lea stripped Kali bear and began to put on new clothes for her. She was enjoying this, she laid Kali down on the bed, and cast a small little enchantment.

"Well, now you won't be able to get rid of it" Lea grinned "This is now your default clothing, if you want to change it your going to need the code, even our canceling power doesn't work on this, it is a complete circuit"

Lea ran a hand down Kali's side.

"Cheer up, I'm sure Leneor would love this"

Last edited by Lea on Sun May 16, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gael Drakontas
    Gael Drakontas
    S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Returning home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Returning home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Health:
    Returning home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Returning home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
    Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun May 16, 2010 6:17 pm

"It's realy loud for this kind of time..." Leneor noted. Äeon flew up and landed on Leneors shoulder as he slowly helped himself up from preparing the journey tommorow. "I should check up on the girls." his face turned into a michivious grin. "just incase, its not like i want to peek inside their room or anything."

He left the room and turned right, standing infront of Kali's and Lea's room. while opening the door, and obviously too late, he knocked slightly. "excuse me, i heard a scream and wanted to make sure nothing bad has happened."
    He looked at the girls on the bed, especialy Kali who was obviously being forced into something by Lea, Äeon rested unmoving on Leneors shoulder. A smile began rising in his face.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Returning home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Returning home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    Returning home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Returning home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
    Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun May 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Lea looked to the side to see Leneor looking at them with a smile on his face

"Speak of the devil" Lea said with a smile "Hey there Leneor"

Lea looked down at Kali as she could only watch. She then looked back at Leneor and walked over to him.

"Well I was going to call you to see Kali" Lea grinned "This is better don't you think?"

Lea pointed at Kali laying down on the bed, she was enjoying this. She was wondering what she could do for fun, and now she found it.
    Gael Drakontas
    Gael Drakontas
    S-rank (White)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Returning home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Returning home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Health:
    Returning home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Returning home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun May 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Leneor switched with looking at Kali, then Lea, back to Kali, and then back to Lea again. then he slowly raised his arm up, forming a fist, but heaving his thumb up while glancing at Lea.
    With a slightly bleeding nose he stood there, signing a thumb of approval towards Lea.

"great job, you just payed of the debt either way." then he looked at Kali.
    "And you...." he made a meaningful pause. "I accept you application for Maid, you're now officialy my private maid, i'll see forward to you serving me."

with that he slowly walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. a couple of seconds of silence, then...

"WHOOOHOOO, I GOT MYSELF A CUTE MAID." Belmond stood at the beginning of the stairs, looking questiongly towards Leneor. He had hurried upwards after hearing something. Leneor turned towards him, making another thumb of approval.
    "eeeeverythings O-KEY!" he said, Belmond just shaking his head as he walked back downstairs.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Returning home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Returning home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    Returning home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Returning home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
    Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun May 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Kali sat up on the bed, her body had finally gotten rid of the poison, but too little too late. She looked up at Lea with an angry look on her face, not hiding her blushing

"How could you do this Nee-San?!" Kali panicked, her face going deep red with embarrassment "Not only did you kiss me, you put me in a maid outfit, then you let Leneor inside and he-he-he-"

Steam shot out of Kali's head. The stress from so much embarrassment made her dizzy and she fainted.

"Uwah~" Kali said as she landed on the bed.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Returning home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Returning home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Health:
    Returning home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Returning home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun May 16, 2010 7:03 pm

"Hehe" Lea said with a smile "This is fun"

Lea looked down at the knocked out Kali and her sadistic smile changed into a kind, gentle smile. She bended down and kissed Kali on the cheek.

"Well I told you he'd like it" Lea grinned "We'll now you got a way to pay your debt Kali, you are a maid to a lord"

Lea looked out the window, she looked at two stars amongst the northern lights.

"Well, Dragons need a master, and I think we found a good one"

Lea tucked Kali in and laid in her own bed to sleep.
    Gael Drakontas
    Gael Drakontas
    S-rank (White)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2