Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going on a Hunt

2 posters

Go down

Going on a Hunt Empty Going on a Hunt

Post by Makai Kasai Tue May 18, 2010 12:29 am

Spoiler:

A 7'5 foot tall black haired male was walking through Central Headquarters. His hair was spiked reaching mid back held in a single spiked ponytail. the ends of his long black silk battle robe fluttered as he walked through the hallways. His crimson orbs stared through the shadows. Six swords on his body. Two on his back and two on each hip. Black trousers covered his lowers and chinese style slippers covered his feet. A pair of guns sticking out of his leather belt. He yawned loudly as he walked to the assignment room.

In his hand was a sheet with the details for the capture of Pila Gianna. he looked at the sheet.

Name: Pila Gianna
Nickname: The kameleon
WANTED: Alive
Reward: 200 kyi
Location: Last known location the files room in East Hq, just before the zombie outbreak.
Threat level: Low
Reason for being wanted: Stole profile data of high ranking officers, murder of 2 grey-class
additional info: She is said to go up in air, she seems to have masking capabilitys. Her supporter is not known yet the possibilty is high she has one.

he entered the mission room and looked around
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Going on a Hunt Left_bar_bleue200/200Going on a Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Going on a Hunt Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Going on a Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Going on a Hunt Empty Re: Going on a Hunt

Post by Crimson Moon Tue May 18, 2010 12:36 am

STD

"Kid you looking for something?" Behind a hard stone counter a man was standing, His face decorated with a large beard and scars covering his body. The mission room was busy as incoming Witch hunters ran around and outgoing geared up.

"If your looking for help, its right here" Grinning from ear to ear he waved the boy to come over.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Going on a Hunt Left_bar_bleue565/800Going on a Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Going on a Hunt Left_bar_bleue185/400Going on a Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Tue May 18, 2010 3:02 am

The twenty year old in appearance glanced at the man. His eyes narrowing as he slowly approached the male. He walked right up and held out the file, "Yes i would like to go after this one. And i would appreciate it if you didn't call me kid.' The 145 year old glared at the male.
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Going on a Hunt Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Going on a Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue May 18, 2010 10:31 pm

STD
"My the kids get fiesty now a days"The man laughed out loud "But of course even a kid becomes a man someday" A grin on his face "Why i remember the day my own little boy went of into the world"As he was telling the story he grabbed the sheet from the Makai's hand and started using a strange magical device "Ever since that boy could talk he wanted to be a great hunter like me". A strange sound resonated from within the sphere that had formed "Things like that make your live worth living, you know" He wrote down some details and looked at Makai again. "You be carefull out there young MAN" He winked as he gave him the paper and walked off as some people called him over.

[contents paper]
Pila Gianna
Last known activity: Around the town of myrill
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Going on a Hunt Left_bar_bleue565/800Going on a Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Going on a Hunt Left_bar_bleue185/400Going on a Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai Tue May 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Makai 's eye twitched as the man spoke. He didn't need to know about this mans story of his child. He could care less, "Yes yes i'll be careful." he took the sheet and looked over it. He looked up at the man as he walked away. The immortal shouted to him, "Sir i'm afraid i've been a man for over a hundred years." Makai turned hs robe fluttering as he headed off to Myrill to complete his mission. First stop though his dorm room. Walking in he walked to a closet and opened it. Instead ws a number of large wooden boxes. he opened them retrieving many different kinds of bullets. He placed them in a cartridge attaching them to his belt. Closing the door he headed off.
Makai Kasai
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down