Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst

2 posters

Go down

Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Empty Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Lycan blasted the metal gates apart with a front kick, "Whatsh all this here?"

over the speakers came the following message "TODAY IN THE ARENA LYCAN T. ROPHY"

"Hey thatsh me" Lycan made a skip with a grin on her face and let it rain metal chuncks out of her dimenisonal hole.

"AND HER OPPONENT.........."
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Left_bar_bleue565/800Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Left_bar_bleue185/400Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Empty Re: Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst

Post by Frost Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Risey waving her goodbye at Vorst who was already walking in the arena as the metal gates welcomed him. "Come back alive dear." She yelled and his only response yes an okay sign.

"..... ETERNAL WINTER." said someone over the speakers. The crowd grew wild and the roaring fans was everywhere. All them expected a match of a century and thats what Vorst had expected to give them.

Vorst simply smiled at Lycan as they both entered the stadium. He held his hand out a gesture of good sportsman ship, "Lycan was it, Let's make it a grand match."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Left_bar_bleue720/800Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Left_bar_bleue150/400Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:36 pm

"Match i thought this was a dinenr or shomething" She looked confused
Mistress this is a fight, a duel if you will

"OWKE~" She looked at a big chunk of metal she had dropped there and running her fingers over it a long bo staff was created. "Lets get shtarted then" She jumped forward and just before reaching him she slammed the ground making dust cover a wide radius coming from the within the dust cloud she made a swing for his waist.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Left_bar_bleue565/800Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Left_bar_bleue185/400Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Vorst was quite surprised by her sudden moves. The dust blurred his vision, luckily he felt her fist swinging through Diamond Dust and took one stepped closer, carefully evading it. Then he did a couple of quick jabs aimed at where he assumed she was, under all the dust clouds.

"Honey your left." Risey shouted from the stands. "Left you mean right".
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Left_bar_bleue720/800Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Left_bar_bleue150/400Battle stadium: Lycan Vs. Vorst Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Lycan used the bo staff to block the punches, she then used the bo staff to catapult herself forward. She ende up at knee height and transforming the staff into a gauntlet using the forward energy and a jump up to do a body slam and following it up with a punch towards his chest. She aimed her gauntlet claws out towards the chest.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Decoy, Vorst idly stood near his own copy which was his own reflection that bounced of tiny little ice diamonds as it endlessly floated around him.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:07 pm

The body slam aswell as the punch went right through Vorst, "Sheems i need to become serious" A evilish grin was on ehr face. The emtal in the surrounding area all liquified slowly making its way towards Lycan, everything slithering around her forming a liquid metal disk around her feet spreading for atleast 5 meters. "Bring it on" She made a taunting hand gesture.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:23 pm

"Metalbending..... now I've seen it all." He said to himself with a sigh. The taunting hand gesture she made didn't provoke him a tiny bit but it only made him sure that Lycan was about to do something evil.

He slowly walked towards the centre of arena, bending down and began to eched the ground. "Honey put your jacket on." He shouted to the stands.

Eternal Winter Snowflakes slowly started falling from the clear blue sky, no one expected the weather to change so suddenly. Soon the ground was covered in layers of white snow. Vorst however gathered some of the snow into his hand, making a shapshift weapon in the form of a 12 inch dagger. "Those hand gestures aren't really working on me but maybe if I say your flat as board you'd get angry."

Vorst rushed at Lycan, ducking low on the ground. Once near, he swing his dagger in an uppercut aimed at her lower parts.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:35 pm

"Hehe Why hello" As vorst came onto the plate a layer of metal shot up covering lycan, snapping the dagger in half. The other edges of the plate shot up and towards eachother making a cage. "You wanna know shomething fun, i learned a new trick" The emtal of the cage began to vibrate, with every passing second the temprature inside the cage began to increase, yet the coat lined with metal from Lycan began to show a ice dust as she stopped the metals vibrations completly. "Now that your here letsh party" The bloodlust could be seen as clear as day as a big metal sythe appeared from the metal plate. Lycan swung it towards vorst but only aiming for the bar part to hit him, but as it went around him before touching him. Lycan pulled the scyth straight back, making the razor sharp blade hurdle towards vorsts back.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:32 am

Vorst trapped inside a handshift metal cage, the vibrating bars increased the temperature inside yet with tiny little ice diamonds which hovered in the air around him kept the temperature stable instead it got colder.

The metal scythe was now inches away from harming him and noticed that Lycan was standing on snow. Iceberg, Six pillars pilled on one another bursted underneath Lycan as it escalated into the dark stormy skies while it carried Lycan. Vorst duck down as the metal scythe cut through the metal bars and almost beheaded Vorst.

"Is she going to jump."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:51 am

Lycan made a shield from her gauntlet, pointing it straight to the snow. She let her feet hit the roof of the cage, using the force from the upward streaming snow she was being held in place. Suddenly steam was wrapping around Lycan's body -mana empowering- With one push she slammed a away back down through the colum of snow. The metal from the cage started to vibrate heaivier yet it could only hold the temprature neighter did it get wanrmer nor did it get colder. Placing her hands on the metal plate under neath her she made a stack of spears. Throwing them all after each other she followed them up. Using the snow colum as a cover.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Metal spears were showering from the pillars, flying straight at Vorst. The dark snowy skies made it hard to see. The moment he felt them nearby was when it was only a breath away. The first spear somehow manages to graze his cheeks. The rest he saw clearly, covered in snow. He stepped to his left then right, soon he was street dancing in the snow yet more scratches appeared all over his body. His jacket was shredded into pieces leaving the rest of his clothing untouch.

This is getting annoying. He stomped his feet downwards as the snow aburptly hovered in the air, creating an icy dust cloud and quietly walked somewhere hidden within the snow field as the snow rained harder.

Vedouci Led, four rune circles formed underneath Vorst written in white. It began to move at Lycan, approaching faster and faster as it got closer. The snow covered ground made it almost invisible.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down