Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

A new Scientist.

2 posters

Go down

A new Scientist. Empty A new Scientist.

Post by Jake Prince Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Jake stood in his new lab well technically he worked for a man but that same man now laid on a metal table his arms and legs strapped down by heavy metal links. Jake turned walking over to where a large snake lay coiled staring at the man from inside a heavy glass container. The snake was called chooka also known as the snake of the sewers, The snake was 8 feet long and a crimson red with bone spikes going down it's back. It's twin fangs were a foot long and stuck out from the side of it's closed mouth. The Chooka has misty eyes having been blinded many years ago it had fed off anyone or anything coming into the sewers.

Jake picked up a canister holding a green liquid and walked over to the man on the table. "Ahh Mark I must thank you for hiring me you see I would never have found Chooka without your help and for that i will make sure you be awarded with precisely what you deserve. Jake looked out the window it was midday cloudy with a storm coming in from the west it looked like a good one too. The building was white stone and 2 stories tall. A heavy wooden door hid the antics of what went on inside.

Jake slid the needle into the other man's arm injecting the green liquid which would keep the man awake through the whole process. Jake sat down pulling up his Holo-Computer punching in different codes as he looked over at the snake. A tendril of blue mana slid through the glass and wrapped around the snake as the other slid over the body of Mark. "Now this is going to hurt....alot sadly there is nothing i can do about the pain well there is but I'm not going to. Jake slid his fingers over the keyboard working in the fusion code a very complex code that Jake had wrote himself. The man yelled out in screaming agony as his insides bursted into flames the D.N.A code being fused with the code of Chooka. Jake moved the code to shift the body how he wanted it all the time Mark and Chooka squirmed in agony as there bodies were mutated together. Mark's head exploded as Chookas grew out the eyes turning into human eye balls, The skin melted off the meat as scales grew on in painful spots attaching themselves to meat and bone and shifting the veins to accommodate the new scale skin. The tongue split down the middle but stayed thick as blood gushed forward Jake decided to leave that but set up a special vein that would keep the Abomination from bleeding to death.

Jake smiled as he went to the hands stripping the fingers and adding thick snake tails for better grip, Jake added the bone spikes down the back watching as the skin bursted open the 2 foot spikes growing out and curving back.the legs bled as snake heads sprouted out each one poisonous and slid down the scaly legs each one two feet long and so many it looked like he was wearing a skirt of snakes. The feet he left alone those would suffice in moving around but he left the Scientists long black hair. Jake sat back looking at his new creation but shook his head activating another code that pushed the D.N.A code as Mark was forced to grow bigger the bones breaking in there stretching but also fixing themselves in a mind numbing pain. It's weight was increased now Chooka was 10 feet long (or Tall) with thick arms. Jake looked at the face and typed in the genetics growing two 3 foot long fangs and completely poisonous. Jake walked over lowering a large metal container with a glass visor onto his new Abomination naming it Chooka X. Jake stood it up and using a small spell pushed the Metal box into a hidden room and closed it. Jake walked over and sat down and activated his Holo-Computer wondering if there was a plague or even a plague vaccine he could make.

(-80 Mp Abomination Made)
    Jake Prince
    Jake Prince
    D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 500

Character sheet
    Mana:
    A new Scientist. Left_bar_bleue680/680A new Scientist. Empty_bar_bleue  (680/680)
    Health:
    A new Scientist. Left_bar_bleue520/520A new Scientist. Empty_bar_bleue  (520/520)
    Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

A new Scientist. Empty Re: A new Scientist.

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:04 pm

The sun shone over the little town of Illuminati as Lycan arrived, she was standing backwards on a large bloodred wolf. It came to a halt and Lycan looked around "I don shee the shcientist"

The wolf looked at her and then opened its mouth "Of course not if he's that easy to find he wouldn;t be missing" A low pitched growl came form its mouth yet it was understandable like a growling human speech.

"Shure shure"Lycan walked into the town and looked around not finding much of interrest."I wodner were he could be"
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
    Mana:
    A new Scientist. Left_bar_bleue565/800A new Scientist. Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    A new Scientist. Left_bar_bleue185/400A new Scientist. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
    Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Prince Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Jake slid a mop over the stone floor as the door opened and a small boy came in he was breathing hard obviously having ran all this way. The kid looked around and spotted Jake moving over to him. "Sir there is a strange vistor in town riding a large wolf she seems to be searching for your old boss. Jake smiled at the kid when he had first met him he had thought of fusing the boy with some kind of water eel just to see how it would survive in the water but he had bigger prey. "Ahh thank you Nick you may go now. Jake finished cleaning up and walked out of the building and moved around town. He was able to get a lot of information and soon spotted the woman.

Jake walked up behind her and smiled. "hello I hear your looking for Mark my old boss I am Jake sadly Mark is no longer with us if you would like to come to his office I may be able to help you. Jake stood behind her waiting the only weapon he seemed to carry was a sword on his back but his eyes showed massive amounts of intelligence for one so young. Jake liked to call himself the Prodigy of Magi-Scientist and who knows he was probably right.
    Jake Prince
    Jake Prince
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    A new Scientist. Left_bar_bleue680/680A new Scientist. Empty_bar_bleue  (680/680)
    Health:
    A new Scientist. Left_bar_bleue520/520A new Scientist. Empty_bar_bleue  (520/520)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:18 am

"OOOOOOOOOO~W what a funny little kid" She ruffled his hair "I ish looking for your daddy i think"
    "How do you its his dad"
    "Silly Inu he shaid his name"

".........and that makes him his dad" Lycan wasn;t paying attention anymore. She walked in towards the building she had seen the little kid come from before, her tail swishing from sde to side with every step.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    A new Scientist. Left_bar_bleue565/800A new Scientist. Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    A new Scientist. Left_bar_bleue185/400A new Scientist. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Prince Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:41 am

Jake looked at the woman his right eye twitching as he turned his attention to the Blood Wolf and shook his head. He opened a small wall piece and pulled out a rope and tugged on it opening the wall for the Wolf to come in as well. Jake walked in and sat down deciding to use this son thing to his advantage walking into the building and sat down. "So your looking for my father Sadly he isn't here right now and won't be back for some time. He looked over at the wolf his mind working out so many ways to fuse these two beings but he had more important matters to handle like the Monster hid in the metal tube in the wall. "Maybe I can help instead if you tell me what your after or why your looking for him I may have a answer.
    Jake Prince
    Jake Prince
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:25 pm

The blood red wolf glowed bright before he tunred into pure mana as he returned into Lycan's tattoo, Her coat was covering it but the tattoo on her shoulder blade lit up as he returned. Lycan walked in and sat down in with her legs croosed and at the height of her waist.

"Of course your dad ishn;t gonna be back you said he died" She was calmly sitting there and looking about before notcing "Though a shmall kid like you can probly manage, with that mana of yource and all". She walked towards what seemed like a working space "I shmell fresh blood" She looked at the wall and grinned. She ran her finger along it and pushed it a little, a small crack appeared on the wall.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Prince Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Jake smiled as he watched her and shook his head. "No I never said he was dead I said he wasn't with us. Jake watched the wolf vanish and looked intrigued the woman was quite powerful oh the things he could make from her pieces such powerful creatures but he wasn't prepared for her just yet. Jake watched with eager eyes as she moved around sadly blood was still in the air. "Ahh yes a experiment of mine that went wrong sadly I had to lock it up in the fire trap please don't touch it I don't need it loose. Jake walked over moving the Woman's hand and smiled guiding her back to the chair.

Jake walked over and pulled out a honed bone knife laying it on the table. "That was a experiment of mine I turned a simple bone into a dagger strong enough to cut through steel. Jake walked over grabbing two cups and filled them with herbal tea laying one out for them both. The tea is special actually another experiment of mine. Jake took a sip breathing deep as his Mana was restored. "It's called Maki I make it from the crushed liver of the wild rancas that run around here quite amazing creatures I hope to mass market this item so Mana will be faster to replenish sadly it only replenishes in small amounts. Jake smiled at the woman tilting his head a little. "So what were you hoping to find I would be more than happy to help you?
    Jake Prince
    Jake Prince
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Lycan ignored the kid trying to tell her a story "Ish that monster tashty?" "Wait if its a failed monster he wont need it anymore, i bet its tasty, maybe its strong While she was thinking of the fun time she could have with it it seemed the kid explained some stuff. Lycan stared at the wall and wondered f she should play with it, then she heard him ask what she was doing looking for his dad "They told me i couldn;t go outshide but i wash bored sho i escaped, Freya told Lycan not to go but i took misshion sho she couldn;t complain. I ish shmart" She seemed happy about it al, not reralising the kid probaly doesn;t even know who freya is or what organsiation she's from and why they would send out a mission for this man.

"Ow right i should look for mister shcientist guy"
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Prince Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:17 am

Jake sighed talking to this woman would be impossible her attention span was something to be desired. "Sadly you can not eat it even failed I still have plans for it. Jake looked at her as he shook his head. "Don't know who they are even who you are. He waited for her to come back to reality but it seemed the woman was way too far gone. "Anyway if you have nothing else I must request you leave I am very busy and have a few more things to do before I as well leave the town my experiment here is done.

Jake moved around and began to put things away whistling as he worked, Growing board Jake activated his Holo-Computer and activated a small spell that acted like a magnet yanking all things valuable into his traveling bag. Jake looked at the woman his back pack on his shoulder. "Is there anything else?
    Jake Prince
    Jake Prince
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Prince Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:05 am

Jake nodded as the woman seemed to be in her own little world. He turned around and walked past her opening the hidden metal door and smiled his creature had been let underground he would call it later. Jake nodded his head at Lycan and walked off whistling moving over to his next location.

(End Topic)
    Jake Prince
    Jake Prince
    D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down