Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Encounter

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: First Encounter

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:09 pm

"WOOOOOOW~ those light bubbles are so pretty, hey what's that rag doing there on the ground" Lycan pointed at what looked like an old rag uhm mistress i think that might be a person "really, lets take a look shall we" she petted inugami and it turned back in a tattoo. In a flash she was from the train to the rag.

"WAH inu~chan you were right it is a person, Hey mister you oke" Lycan started poking the green cloaked guy to see if he was alive.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:14 pm

A female voice greetet him, it wasn't shizuri for sure he could tell.
"huh, someone there? i'd reccomend getting away, it's rather dangerous around here right now. wouldn't want anyone to get injured. I'm partly too lazy, and to some part unable to move so don't take me for an example."
he moved his head to the side he heard the voice come from. yep I'm blind.

"but i do have a request, a boy should be laying around here, not sure where, right now i can't see anything. could you take him with you while getting away? wouldn't want him to get injured." he spoke. he had closed his eyes after a while, his eyes turned white whenever he lost his sense of sight, people often were frightened by it.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 pm

"hmmmm well i can't leave mister here you'll catch a cold, jiji always said to sleep by a fire so not to catch a cold" Lycan said with a proud undertone as if she was teaching a person something awesome. "i hate to keep doing this but alright"she slided her coat down to reveal her tattoo "Howl my bloody gaurdiun" and there he stood again the blood-red wolf. "Inu~chan do Lycan a favor and bring mister in the train" Yes mistress "ow by the way mister your eyes look pretty funny, well lets go look for the kid"

The wolf dragged Leonor by the back of his cloke to the train, as Lycan flashed away again moving at high velocitys she reach this kid with his face full of cuts "is this the kid?" she picks him up and with one hand throws over her shoulder "I hope Inu hasn't eaten mister he seemed funny"

With that last sentence she ran towards the meeting point.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:35 pm

As he was dragged along by his cloak, his body was scratching over the the ground, hitting a few bigger stones along the way.

"i guess ... OUCH!... you are some kind of dog... OUCH! ... a big one... OUCH!... probably a wolf. you mind not eating me? no need to answer, I know how you drag people. you were with that girl, right? ... OUCH!"

he didn't get an answer. So he had to ask the girl what exactly was going on it seemed...
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:25 pm

*boom* Inugami landed ontop of the train where they were before, tactless inugami just opened his mouth to drop leonor ontop of the train, with a dampend thump he made contact with the metal trainroof. "Inu~chan you should be more carefull, he might fall of the train that way" Lycan landed gracefully next to inugami. mistress why did you risk your well-being for these lower-class people "inu~chan it is not nice to call people that" Lycan began to discuss the manners of her supporter which might have sounded a bit strange to people cause only Lycan understands what inugami says, to other people it sounds like barking and growling.

"ow right mister i think your friend is in a coma or something he isn't waking up" Lycan said while taking a bucket of water out of her dimensional hole "I'll try to wake him with this" She turned the bucket of water over his head.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:34 pm

"that attack back then must have knocked him out. he's probably just sleeping i'd say, I don't know him that much. Anyway, thanks for bringing us wherever we are." he liftet himself up, almost getting to his feet, but kept kneeling while trying to get up. He used some of his mana in the air, to at least 'see' something by using air pressure. It was entirely innacurate, but better than entirely blind.

"I heard a lot, do you know what is happening on the battlefield? Is the witch doing all the racket, or is that the boy who came out of Shizuri? and what about the guy who fought alongside us?" He knew he was pestering her with questions, but having failed so miserably despite his strongest attack.

He dismissed Äeons words who said something about a "mannerless doggy" inside his head.
"And if you want to make him wake up, one or two buckets of water might help. just suggesting. Usualy works with me after the second."

(on a side note, his sensing does not cost mana, since he uses it in a circle with the air)

Last edited by Areos on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:45 pm

"uhm boy that came out of shizuri, who's shuzuri is this boy her son? Well there is this funny kid with exploding metal, you know uhm what did mister arkrius say again uhm A GUM that was it a boy with gum is fighting now and a lot of pretty lights and booms ar coming from it" she said with a smile

"Lycan is not gonna lose to you kid, your gonna wake up if you like it or not" mistress maybe it would be best if you let the boy rest but Lycan didn't listen at all and threw a second bucket of ice water over the boys head
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:02 pm

After the ice cold water splashed Jiro he woke up and suddenly rushed towards Leneor while screaming. He threw a punch but because of the scream Leneor fell backwards making Him miss.

Jiro was shaking and then he slowly turn his head, his eyes was wide open with tears coming out of them. "You... You killed my parents." he said breathing angrily, he had gone berserk from rage because of the nightmare he had.

(mana = 0)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Leneor, surprised by jiro's sudden outburst suspectet some kind of odd spell. He threw himself up and made a step towards him, with the lack of seing he missed the bucket his feet landed into.

"Damn Fortuna, i'm losing my baa-laaance" he cried out, falling towards jiro and dragging him along towards the edge of the train, where the bucket somehow slipped. The outcome was jiro being thrown aganst one side of the train, and leneor hanging above him trying not to be torn down the train.

"I'm sliding, dammit i'm sliding!" he shouted.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Lycan sighed as she saw the whole scene "How many time do i need to save you guys today"First she grabed leonor by the cape and flung him back on the train. When he picked Jiro up he was still in rage but because of the lack of mana he wasn't really putting up much of a fight "Please behave" Lycan said with a evil grin on her face while she slapped him a couple of times. After she put him on the train roof and looked at the battlefield earching for what wa going on the explosions stopped.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm

After coming to his senses Jiro looked around "Huh? What's going on? Why am I wet? Who are you?" he said as he looked at the girl. He then remembered going into a burst of rage "Oh I'm sorry Leneor, I'm sorry lady, I didn't mean to do that just now." he started to apologize a lot "That was just because - ow ow ow" he realized he was still in pain from the battle.

"Wait, what happened to the witch?" he asked Leneor "The last thing I remember is shooting her." Jiro then looked at the wolf by the girls side. He slowly walked towards the wolf and then started gently stroking it "Good doggy." he said with a smile.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:46 pm

As Jiro petted Inu, Inu's eyes flared up he opened his mouth the fangs glisend in the light as big chunks of silver. Just as he wanted to bite Jiro's arm of Lycan pulled him backward. "No inu~chan bad" she puts jiro back on his feet and looks him in the eyes "you shouldn't pet him he gets grumpy sometimes"

"well im Lycan and because a big chunk of mountain practically destroyed my ride to WH ill be sticking around here for a bit, cause there's a witch her so the Witch hunters should show up here sooner or later"

mistress please allow me to eat the little one "NO bad inu go back to your place" with a bright red light the wolf returned to a tattoo.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:55 pm

"... where the hell did that big-ass wolf just go?" Leneor suddenly could not make out his presence. nevertheless he turned towards lycan, mistaking her for Jiro. He put his hands on her shoulder.

"Hell do I know, i threw my strongest attack at her, she should at least be bleeding. shizu seems to have gone more berserk than the first time you saw her. I'm kinda blind so I don't know everything else." Leneor opened his eyes, which were entirely white. He expected Jiro to fall of the wagon for that, but he should at least know. "Kinda had to sacrifice my sense of seeing, and something else. I have a very bad feeling it could be taste. that would be worst. That would mean - I " *going entirely serious* "can't eat delicious food" *his eyes widened.
"by the way, i know you're wuite young, but you seem rather slender overall." he begann massaging the shoulders to make sure. "yeah totaly." He hadn't realised at all he was massaging a girl instead of a young boy.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:20 pm

"Um, Leneor that's the nice lady." Jiro said with a blank look on his "And Leneor... Your eyes, there..... The same as this nice old man from my village. I helped him sometimes and he gave me sweets, he even grew flowers in his back garden." he started saying cheerfully.

Jiro also noticed that she was talking to the wolf "Oh, and Lycan, I'm sorry, I didn't know Inu didn't like being pet." he said with a sad face. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Lycan, I hope we can be friends." He said with a smile "And that was an awesome trick you did with you're dog." He said referring to the wolf.

Jiro then realized that Tracey wasn't here "Oh no, is Tracey still fighting that witch? I need to help him" he panicked and started walking to the end of the train to get down.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Lycan puts the cloaked guys hands back to his sides and walks to the edge of the train.
Lycan grabs Jiro's coat and pulls him back up "and what might you be trying to do?"
"even if you would go over there you'd only be killed so just wait here and look at the fight from here" Lycan said with a serious face. "As you can see the witch is taken by suprise at the moment so she should at least be focused on the boy, what did you call him again shuzuri?"

"And besides there are 3 strong mana sources around not including miss witch and us"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:46 pm

"so that dude is tracy, finaly know the name. If you see anything please tell, I lack vision. By the way." he scratched the back of his head. "sorry for touching you, i swear that was not my intention, i realy thought you were jiro for a moment."

then he turned more serious again. "you sense their aura, can you tell how strong the witch is? she doesn't seem ordinary at all. something bugs me about her, not sure what though. How's the fighting going, is the boy still fighting her?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuaruku Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:42 am

"Useless beings all of them... I'm fading away again... take care of yourself next time, idiot girl." Kagami says as he falls slowly and Shizuri's form returns. Shizuri crashes to the floor, unhurt but also unconscious. Both guns disappear into thin air and Zensur von Regeln returns into Shizuri.
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Power Level : 2761

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 2900 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Lycan was suprised one of the mana sources that she felt ,which to her gave a feeling based on strength and personality, changed it went from dark and cold to a light and uplifting kind of mana.
"mister your friend just collapsed and his hair grew" lycan said a bit confused "and as far as the witch goes..." Lycan was searching for the exact location to get an accurate rating. "It seems her mana has depleted a lot but it keeps rising and dropping"

As she said that a figure was seen coming out of the smoke. The witch there she came still with no expression on her face, coverd in blood hers and that of the others. "well it seems that she has been holding back i can't get a very good calculation from this distance but as far as i can sense, she would be ready for a second round if you get what i mean"

Lycan sat down. "mister is that boy a friend of yource?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Leneor looked in the direction the question came from, made an annoyed sight and pointed towards his eyes.
you know, it somehow hurts, you're ignoring the fact i'm blind. At least I'm happy noone made any jokes like, 'I see you later' or 'I see, that's your problem' or alike. he thought to himself.

"And about now i'm fed up, come on jiro, show me the way towards the ladders, i go get inside the train. I'm fed up with that witch, she can go fight someone else. Now where's the way down?" He got a little grumpy whenever his mana was at zero, and his health to low. nasty side effect of his he presumed.
that wasn't nice, i know. "hmmmm - someone mind picking up the others, can't leave them out the open field."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:41 am

Tracey looked shocked, he stared at black creature before him. The creature stepped closer and grabbed Tracey by the neck and lifted him up off the ground. "My name is Kraul The shadow that casts down upon the gods. You made a mistake thinking our fight was done with such a weak attack, but I will give you some credit. You managed to dogde my attack to avoid any vital spots, or I just lost my touch." Kraul tossed the weakened Tracey to a nearby tree crushing it on the impact.

Kraul plunged into the ground becoming a large black shadow on the floor. He moved like a snake and covered what was left of the tree, and the tree became pure black. His large arm emerged from the tree and shaped it self into a long blade. He was about to stab Tracey who could barely move his body. Kraul aimed and striked at Tracey only to instantly get his arm cut off.

"Sky sever." said a mysterious figure not to far from where Tracey was laying. "Millie you... finally decided to join the party huh." Tracey said with a smirk. Kraul released himself from the tree, and stood there with a blank face. Kraul was extremly well built, he had really huge muscles. His face was covered by darkness you could only see his blood red eyes. He had long horns ontop of his head which were also black in color. He had large claw like hands, and he had no visible legs his lower body was kinda like a ghost.

"Shut up Tracey this is what you get for not calling me." Millie said fixing her hair. Tracey had a confused look on his face. She didn't come earlier because I didn't call her what is wrong with this women. "Anyway what is with this guy." Millie said pointing at Krual. Kraul held out his cut right arm and in a instant it was back to normal. "Wrong move women." said Kraul who was growing a little bigger. Then instantly he was blown in half from a powerful shot that came from afar.

"What the heck was that." said Tracey and Millie at the same time with confused looks on their faces. "It was probalby that boy over there." said Tracey trying to get up. Millie went behind him and touched where Tracey got slashed. "He didn't get anything serious but it is still fatal wound, I should heal this quickly." Green mana started to flow onto Tracey's wound. Tracey kept moving and twitching. "Stop moving you big baby, gosh you could never handle injuries well." said Millie who just finishing up. "What can I say, I dont like getting hurt." Tracey said slowly raising onto his feet. "Damn it still hurts, but i should be able to move better." "Don't over do it Tracey. I could only close up the wound and relive you of some the pain the rest gotta heal up on its own."

Kraul started to put himself back together. Like pieces of a shadow coming together. He finaly finshed only to instantly grow taller then a giant. His head reached the sky and his large arms just hanging over the battle field. "MASTER!!!!!." Kraul yelled into the air. His voice sent Tracey and Millie flying back towards the train. Tracey still in much pain brang out one spike and shoved it in the ground holding onto it . He grabbed Millie who was right next to him so she wouldn't fly back anymore.

Kraul looked down toward the ground only to see a girl laying on the floor unconsious. "It was her, you hurt my MASTER!!!." Kraul lifted up his giant arms that were the size of towers and was about to crush Shizuri. He threw his arm toward her just inches away from her body he was stopped. Tracey's eight black spikes stopped Kraul's fist from hitting Shizuri, Tracey was a few feet away from her with his arm extended breathing heavily. "Whew... that was a close one." Tracey said breathing heavily. He then reached to his back touching his wound. "Damn I shouldn't have done that." "I told you not to overdo it didn't I." Millie said.

Kraul pulled his arm back and suddenly all of Tracey's black spikes just shattered into little pieces. "Well saw that coming." Tracey said slowly rising to his feet. "Enough." said a figure rising from large puff of smoke. Tracey looked toward the figure "Damn she is still alive after all that." The witch waved her hand clearing the dust infront of her. She was bleeding heavily but you couldn't tell if she was hurting though because she still had on that same emotionless face. "Kraul were leaving now." Kraul heard her even though his head was still up in the clouds. "Yes Master." said Kraul who in a blink of an eye shrunk himself to the witches height.

"Wait what is your name witch and why did you attack us." said Tracey still holding onto his wound. " This world is amazing isn't. We are all connected for certain reasons Caelum" With that sentence her and Kraul vanished from plain sight."

How does she know that name and We are all connected what does that .... .WHAM. Tracey collasped to the floor. "Millie.... I cant walk anymore." "Hmmm ok Tracey I will help. But who is gonna help her though." Millie said pointing to Shizuri who was still on the floor knocked out.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600First Encounter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:41 pm

As Leonor and Jiro headed inside Lycan sat down on the roof to look for a chance to go get the girl. then she noticed that the third mana source that had been in the train the entire time had come out. "what a funny blade, its a stick with a sword ontop of it. Maybe if i ask i can play with it" As she said that the witch turned her attention to the two. Now's my chance She stood up let herself fall down the train and she pushed herself off against the train.

with a lot of upspringing dust she stopped infront of the collapsed Shizuri, "hmm the witch is gone so i have some time to do this"ahe picked Shizuri up off the ground "WAAAH i thought you were a boy but these mountains of flesh say otherwise" Lycan was suprised. "well lets get you to the train" With a smooth throw see threw Shizuri on to her back and with a firm kick to the ground she ran off.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Jiro looked at Lenoer "Sure." he said with a smile on his face, he then ran to Leneor and grabbed his hand and then led him down the ladders. After he guided Leneor inside the train he heard something and ran out of the train, he saw Lycan and tried to sneak away from Leneor.

After he got out the train he started running to to the place where they where fighting witches so he could try to help even though he was out of mana. After a while he found his bag and then look in it to see everything was still in there "Good they are still in here." he sighed in relief.

Jiro put the bag on his shoulder and then saw Tracey on the floor, he ran towards Tracey "Tracey are you all right." he stopped and looked at the wound. Jiro stared at the wound for some time "Oh yeah." he then started looking through his bag and got out some kind of ointment "I forgot I had this. my parents used to use it on me when i got a cut." he started to think back to the nasty cut he got when he was little.

Jiro looked at the instructions in his pocket which said apply gently to the wound, he stared at the wound "..... You do it." he said as he held the ointment towards Millie. he didn't like touching blood nor looking at it for that matter.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:39 pm

After finaly entering the train, Leneor somehow lead himself through the train. he ignored some of the grey robes watched him pass by with 2 meters distance. His head was hanging and he just hoped he could find a free part.

at long last i don't need to pretend being in good shape. that way noone can tell shizu about me being in bad shape, i hate being the cause of her crying.

he had just thrown himself on the sofa of the next cabin. it was soft enough, he'd fall asleep immediatly, the stress was getting to him.
His eyes kept slightly open while drifting off.

"I hope you are alright" a concerned voice called for him. "I opened the gate for a second to replenish some energy and mana, please don't do something like that in such condition." It was Äeon.
"I'm Fed up Äeon, why is it that i can't do anything. if it just were bad luck, but i lack strength. maybe i should order you to open the gate. at least then I'd be strong enou..."
"Idiot Master! You are not weak, those enemies you fought were far above average level."
"You entered my Dream on own decision?"
"... master once said i may contact him. Whenever i saw need to. And i do see it." she seemed more concerned than before."
"I see, fine. you can close the gate again. You know, i'm happy to still be able to see within myself, makes it less crucial that i can't see outside."
The stream of bubbles from below stopped, the scenery lights up, from far below a blue line forms a seal that seems to guard the entire ground.
"You are too careless Leneor. doing that."
Leneor sighted. "Calling me by my very name, it seems i realy hurt you. I should show strength, i know. Which does not mean sacrificing myself, and fighting only if there is true reason. No more whimpering, tommorow i'll join those WH and see what's in store for me."
Äeon embraced Leneor from behind, the scenery slowly fades.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:12 pm

at half her full speed, as not to hurt shizuri, Lycan ran towards the train. Now where did mister white eyes go?
As stopped to enter the train she saw a glimps of Jiro. *sigh* "i thought i told him to go rest, O well the threat is gone"so nothing will happen to him"

She entered the train and immediatly she felt uncomfertable stupid small cabin couldn't they have made it without the roof
"MISTER WHERE ARE YOU" she looked but couldn't find Leonor. Everywhere that she looke were people in grey and blue clothes.
because of the battle Leonor didn't have enough mana to stand out from all these people, that made it nearly impossible to sense him. "its this way" A voice whisperd in her ear, familiar. Lycan turned around but noone was there "Inu did you say something" No mistress im minding my own buisness not eating annoying kids "are you sulking, ow right i was looking for mister white eyes"

She headed for the way the voice told her to go to. She past 3 rooms no mister, 5 rooms still no mister, but then she hit the 8th room "who leaves an old rag on such a nice sofa"as she said that she wanted to walk to the next one "Ow ofcourse" she turned around and took a better look "i knew it mister white eyes, but he's sleeping. We'll just leave miss shizuri here and take a breath of fresh air on the roof"

She jumped from the window to the roof. Next stop WH HQ A small evil grin came on her face as she said that
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuaruku Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:34 pm

"Where am I?" asks Shizuri sleeply, waking up on the shoulders of a stranger. Shizuri smelt the scent of a girl and true enough, it was a girl carrying her. "Umm.... shojo-chan, who are you? And what happened?" Shizuri looked around at the scenery. The scenery seem to fade as they were travelling quite fast.

The girl looked very pretty and beside her was an animal. Shizuri saw a few markings on the girl's face and there was an obvious hat, so the girl must have been a witch. Shizuri didn't have enough energy to wait for the answer and passed out again.

When she woke up the second time, she was inside her room. "I'm back in the room... that was weird. Shizuri-chan will find Leneor-sama." Shizuri stands up and starts to find Leneor.
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Power Level : 2761

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 2900 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum