Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Encounter

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

First Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: First Encounter

Post by Areos Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Leneor kept sleeping on the Sofa that was standing in one edge of the train compartment, since there was noone else who had witnessed him being depositing himself, and everyone mistaking him for few old rags, his presence was not noticed.
Most grey and bluerobes were too buisy chatteting about the fight with a witch right in front of their eyes anyway.

The objects who had blocked the train and kept it from pursuing it's way toward the HQ had been removed and the train made signals to to leave any minute. Leneor did not even move slightly as the loud noise filled the air around the train.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Millie took the ointment from Jiro. "Tracey I think this is gonna sting a little." Millie put some of the ointment on Tracey's wound. She really didn't get a good look at it since she was rushing before. But she saw the whole thing now. It was big scar that started from the top of Tracey's shoulder to the bottom of his back. "Damn I didn't want him to get hurt like this." She continued to rub the medicine on his back. She looked over at Jiro and saw his face. "Oh my god Jiro wat happened are you ok?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Jiro looked at Millie with a smile "Don't worry. These are just scratches compared to Tracey." he said calmly. "We should get going before we miss the train." He said as he looked over at the train. "And besides it would probably be best if we got Tracey back to HQ." he was worried about Tracey's wounds and wanted to get to HQ as soon as possible so they could have a look at him.

After the ointment was applied Jiro, with the help of Millie started to carry Tracey back to the train. Even though he was still in pain from the battle he didn't want the others to worry about him so he tried not to show any signs of it.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/150First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Millie and Jiro were carrying Tracey but he refused."I don't need you to carry me guys, that would be embarrasing." "Shut up Tracey, you are hurt more then I thought you were let us just help you to the train." Millie said. "Well if you guys insist. Damn my mana spikes broke into pieces saving that girl. Im gonna have to make them all over again but maybe this time I could improve them." Tracey looked at his bracelet Cross Frame. "That witch gave Cross Frame a considerable amount of mana to, I cant wait to get back to HQ and start inventing again."

They arrived on the train and put Tracey in a room that Millie rented ealier. "Jiro where is that Lenoer guy we are supposed to get back and that other girl to?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 pm

The fight was over and everyone was back in the train, only Lycan was the only one outside. "Much better, The roof is always the best place to sit" She smashed two holes in the roof to hold onto when it would start moving. A Loud sound rang through the air and the wheels of the train started moving. Lycan started to grin as the train kept picking up speed, a small thump could be heard inside the train. "someone must have fallen over". "I wish i could have fought that witch, well at least this train might be heading to WH and then ill find my witch"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:13 pm

the rattleing of the train had not effected Leneor in the slightest. it was the long awaited rest he had needed, he had dealt far too much strain to his body by simply joining the fight, but without him the fight might have ended more severely than otherwise.

Leneor never dreamt. It was some kind of curse for him, but all dreams he could have had were locked away, only on rare occaisons there was a dream for him, but that was mostly daydreaming.
Äeons visits within his dreams were welcomed, but considering it was not a real dream often troubled him, since there were only two things important to him:
finding out the truth about his past and finish everything resolving around it. And the second was to be a normal being among other normal beings.
Those were often the stuff he talked about with Äeon. They were sometimes phantasizing about possible futures together, whenever that happened his outer self smiled alongside him.
Under his rags a sleeping leneor with slightly opened white eyes began to form a smile upon his face.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:36 pm

"Hmm I guided Leneor in the train but I don't know where he is now." Jiro said while thinking where he left Leneor. Then the train suddenly started moving making him fall back on his head "Ow ow ow." he held the back of his head while rolling, he got back up with watery eyes "Ow that hurt. I guess that means the trains moving again." he went over to the window and looked out.

Jiro then saw a shadow following the train, he rubbed his eyes and then it was gone, he thought it was just his imagination and stopped looking out. "I'll go look for Leneor." He said as he ran off looking for him.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/150First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:01 pm

As the train suddenly started Tracey fell to his left and landed right on Millie's chest. "Oh Tracey save that for later." Millie said with a smile. Tracey got up quick "Stop playing Millie, damn it still hurts." Tracey reached for his wound. Tracey took off his ripped shirt and tapped his bracelet Cross Frame. Instantly he had another shirt in his hand. "You can store shirts in that thing to." Millie said sarcasticly. Millie heard two thumps on the roof not to far away that no one else heard. Jiro had already left looking for Lenoer and Tracey just walked out not saying anything, no one knows what he is realy up too.

"Well then mine as well see what that was." Millie stuck her head out the window, and saw a girl around her age sitting on top of the train. Millie looking intrested gracefully leaped out the window holding the edge and then nicely flipped on top of the train. The train was moving full speed but that didn't bother Millie in the least. She walked up to the girl "Hey whats your name?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:35 am

Lycan was enjoying the senery as the train rode through the land, when suddenly a girl jumped up the train. Lycan recognisied the mana she had. then the girl asked who she was. "Hai I'm Lycan, Lycan Rophy" She said with a grin on her face "and what might your name be". Why does it take so long to get there, if i knew where it was me and inu would have been there in a few minutes "would you know where this train is headed and how long it will take before we arrive?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
First Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400First Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:31 pm

"Well to answer your first question my name is Millieana, but people usaully just call me Millie. For your second question I belive we are currently heading towards WH East Headquarters. for your last question I have no idea."

Millie took a seat right next to Lycan. "I came up here because I saw you ealier helping out Jiro and the other two people that were knocked out, and I just wanted to say thanks. But anyway what was that thing you were riding on earlier?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Jiro started looking for Leneor and then saw two people playing cards, though he saw one guy take a card from his sleeve when the other one wasn't looking. Jiro approached the man "Aren't you supposed to pick up a card from that pile over there? Why did you take one from your sleeve?" he said with a curious look on his face. he then saw some sweets and left, the noise of a man being beat up came from behind but Jiro was too distracted to hear it.

He followed the trolley of sweets until the woman selling them noticed him, "I'm sorry did i bother you." he asked "No you didn't." she replied with a smile. She then gave him a sweet while putting her finger to her mouth signalling to keep quiet about it. He thanked the lady and then, with a happy smile, sat down to eat it.

Jiro then saw a guy laying down who looked like he was in pain, he approached the guy and saw a big cut on his leg. He smiled at the guy and gave him some ointment "Put that on the wound, it will sting at first but after a few minutes you should be in less pain." Jiro said with a smile "Thanks man." the guy replied. The guy put the ointment on "Oh sorry kid, it's nearly all gone. I'll pay you back." the guy said with a worried look "Don't worry, I'm just happy to help." Jiro left without excepting any money.

He then came across a man blushing and looking at a woman, the man signalled Jiro over and whispered in his ear. "Hey, can you take this letter to that girl over there." The man gave Jiro a letter and signalled to the woman. "Wow is this a love letter?" Jiro asked with a smile "Shh, not so loud. I know it's lame especially for a guy my age but I just can't get the courage to talk to her." Jiro smile and took the letter the woman. He handed the woman the letter and after reading it she seemed to know who it was instantly "That guy's always been looking at me, so this is why." she said to herself then walked off and started talking to the guy.

Jiro sat down, glad about the people he help "Um. I think I'm forgetting something... Oh yeah, Leneor." He said to himself as he got up and started looking again.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:58 pm

The wind was blowing through her hair and a girl named millie sat down next to her. "Well miss milli that THING is my gaurdiun Inu~chan, he is ussually very~ grumy he even wanted to eat that nice boy uhm jiro i think his name was" Lycan had a very energitic look on her face as she was rattling on. "i do hope that when i get to WH they can give me the information or else i might have to use some persuasion on them" as sson as she said that a more dark and evil grin appeared on her face. Mistress you promised to behave that is the only reason i told you of their existence "Don't be so stuck up inu~chan let me have some fun now and then".

The train kept rushing forward as an end to the wasteland came in sight.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Tracey put on his normal white t-shirt slowly, still hurt by his wound. He fixed his coffin necklace and started playing with his rings. He was walking threw the train and went the opposite way that Jiro went. As he walked people kept looking at him. He heard whispers " Thats him he fought that witch and that gigantic monster." Tracey looked happy. It feels good to be appreciated sometimes.

He looked to his right and the most wonderful thing that only a slightly perverted man could see in his dreams. Two beutifal women holding each other pointing at Tracey to come in. "Wait what about Millie.... Forget that HAHAHAHAHAHA." Tracey hopped in the room with a wide smile. But he was stopped in midair. He looked behind him to see who was holding him then he said with cry "Hello Master."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:23 am

Tracey had a sad face on. There was a man holding him in the air by his shirt. The man was tall and had on a long white coat. His face was was covered by a shadow and the only thing you could see was his clear glasses and his mouth. "Tracey what are you doing?" The man dropped Tracey but he landed himself on the ground. Tracey then felt a shock of pain threw his back it was his wound. "Uhhhh nothing master, wait whats up with your face you can barely see it." "That is because this is not the real me Tracey."

"Oh figures." Tracey said crossing his arms. He looked around and saw everyone staring at him talking to himself. "Tracey I thought I taught you the value of money." The man said with wide grin. "Oh yeah I forgot how greedy you are master." Tracey said.

The man then snapped his fingers and the two women in the room dissapeared. " Why do you get distracted by such things." Tracey simply walked threw the man "Don't you give me that, you get even more distracted then I do." The man let out a small smirk then slowly started fading away like the wind until there was nothing left to see.

Tracey kept walking around the train untill he saw in one room a large green rag. He went in to get a closer picture. He lifted the rag and saw Lenoer sleeping there. "Yup this is him." Tracey kicked him but Lenoer didn't wake up. "Well then Im gonna have to drag you." Tracey took Lenoer by the foot and started dragging him off the bed. WHAM!!! Lenoer hit his head on the carpet floor. " Oh crap" Tracey looked at Lenoer only to see him still sleep. "He must be a very heavy sleeper then." Tracey continued to drag Lenoer threw the train heading back for his room.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Leneor had allways been good at staying asleep despite all circumstances, he was used to falling asleep in the middle of a storm which could be counted a hurricane, so getting hit, having Water splashed in his face, and not even slapping him would work out.
That was probably the reason Leneor had not made the slightest move except for an annoyed twitching as he had hit the floor. While being dragged Leneor lost both of his shoes, and left a trail on the way, tracey not noticing that the dragging over the floor made Leneor lose some of his clothes.
He had lost his leather gloves, shoes, his cape, his socks, but those were not the thing that threw all the attention.
His belt had been sliced half way through during the earlier fight, and it ripped soon. and soon his trousers were sent downwards his legs aswell, leaving him only in his upper wear and white and light blue striped boxers (that were luckily, or rather oddly, fastened with another belt, fully intact.).
Leneor was dragged along the train, to most seemingly unconcious, and not fully dressed, by an ood guy, which seemed somewhat determined. it was until a young blue-robe asked something that Leneor had come to a stillstand.

"Mr. blackrobe, why are you dragging a half-naked commoner around with you? he does not look like a criminal, and dragging him over the floor isn't good for those wounds either." the teen pointed towards Leneor on the floor. An old wound had sprung open and had leaked a fine trail of blood the last 3 meters.

(trying to mix in some nice comedy, we're out of fight anyway :D)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Jiro was resting after helping more people, he never thought that there could be so many people that needed help, but he was also happy that he helped them. Then a girl came to him "Hey you're the kid that's helping everyone out." she said with a smile "I hate to be a bother but I'm cleaning this train and I wondered if you could help me." Jiro stood up "Sure I would be happy to." he replied to her, she then gave him some cleaning supplies and showed him wear to start.

After he got there he saw a trail of blood "Um... Miss cleaning lady?" Jiro looked towards her with a nervous smile "I'm not a cleaning lady, I'm a witch hunter, I just hate dirty places. Bye now." she said as she left to clean somewhere else. He looked at the trail of blood and sighed afterwards he started cleaning it up.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:57 pm

the wasteland came to an end and a very big forest came into sight. Lycan started to smile maybe i should take a detour lyca thought Mistress stay on the train "fine ill go later". as the train entered the forest, lycan was abit suprised even though she was dodging the branches and leaves with ease Milli was doing the same. "Your funny" lycan said with a grin.

Two tree's with a loud creak snapped as the train came out of the forest and into a big clearing with a bright blue lake in the middle. The train headed straight for the lake "uhm i think the driver fell asleep" the train started to pick up speed as it came closer. Lycan froze up and took a deep breath as the train was inches away from hitting the water, The front touched the water and a huge tunnel apeared all the way to the bottom of the lake. as lycan went in the tunnel she saw a shadow pass over the tunnel. must have been a big bird or something

almost there her face starting to turn more cheerfull with every minute that passed.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:13 am

Tracey looked behind him and saw Lenoer only in a white shirt and his boxers. "Oh crap." He then looked at the blue-robe. He was small boy probally no older then thirteen. Tracey then got an idea. "Hey come over here a sec." Tracey had to lower down to the boy's hieght the boy was preety short couldve been mistaken for a ten year old. The boy came closer with a smile "What can I do for ya mister." "Your preety smart noticing me dragging this dirty guy along but ill make you a deal."

Tracey dropped leneor's foot with thump. He then pulled off one of his skull ring from his right hand. The boy looked at it with gaze. His eyes sparkled looking at the ring he then looked at Tracey's face and shouted "Hey I know you your Tracey Casterson the Night Skies Fa...." Tracey quickly put his hand over the boys mouth cutting him off. "Shhhhh lets not make a big comotion. Look you want this ring." The boy shook his head hard "Yes." "Then what I need you to do is pick up all those clothes and stuff over there and hide them for me." "Sure anything for you Mr.Casterson." The boy said with a smile." Tracey tore off piece from his shirt and stopped Lenoer's open wound from bleeding. "Hmph I love kids."

He then slowly put Lenoer on his shoulder. "This is to much weight for my injury but I think I can make it back to my room." He looked out the window and noticed that they were under water in some tube thing. " So were at the Eastern River already. I see they made use to my invention The under water tube transportion thingie... Never gave it a proper name did I." Tracey then saw a giant shadow quickly pass by. "Wonder what that was."

Tracey arrived back at his room and opened the door. "We should be back at WH HQ in about five minutes or less. So you just sit tight here." Tracey lowered Leneor on his bed. "Wish you had some clothes on though." He noticed that Lenoer had some weird blue markings on his body. "Wonder what these markings mean. But I geuss I should get rid of all these wounds shouldn't I." Tracey held out his hand looking at Lenoer's wounds then in a instant blue mana surrounded Lenoer and most of his wounds started to heal and dissapear. "I wish I could do that to my injury but it is to severe, but just what have you been threw jeez."

A few minutes passed and the train came to a stop, and the blue mana that was healing Lenoers wounds dissapered. "Were here just in time to. Just finshed up all your wounds. I wonder where Millie went." Tracey said looking out the window and looking at Eastern HQ right before them.

(Start a new topic at Eastern HQ we are no longer in a First Encounter lol)
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum