Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

The Assassin's Order

2 posters

Go down

The Assassin's Order Empty The Assassin's Order

Post by Ryuuma Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Upon entering Toron, Ryuuma searched for the Duke's estate however his sense of direction was about as good as an Iron superball. It took him three hours to find the place with the right name on it... "This must be Davy Duke's place..." His memory wasn't that great either. He walked through the front yard and up to the front door. There was a large ring on the front that was used for knocking, so of course Ryuuma went for that... Using the ring, Ryuuma knocked three times. He could hear the knock echo throughout the house. It must be pretty big inside he thought. He waited outside for a while, hoping that nobody would answer.

He really didn't want to take this mission that would better suit a C-Class Witch Hunter. He thought it was insulting! Reducing one of the high ranking combat class Witch Hunters to a delivery boy! How freaking lame was that?! He sighed as he waited for about twenty seconds. "Well nobodies home, guess I can go." He said as he walked down the steps on to the stone paved path through the yard. Hopefully nobody would answer the door before he managed to get away. He didn't walk too fast because he didn't want it to appear obvious that he didn't want to be there...
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order Left_bar_bleue430/500The Assassin's Order Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
The Assassin's Order Left_bar_bleue600/700The Assassin's Order Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

The Assassin's Order Empty Re: The Assassin's Order

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:01 am

/STD

"Might you be here for master Davy?"The door had opened and within the opening of the door stood an old man in a smoking. He looked well groomed and educated, he motioned towards the man and had a questioning look on his face. "Master has been waiting in anticipation of a man of great caliber to take this awfully dangerously quest" The mansion was big and the garden surrounding it was even bigger. The man waited for a reply and motioned for the young man to enter. "My name is jeeves, i shall guide you if thou has cometh for the quest."

Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order Left_bar_bleue565/800The Assassin's Order Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The Assassin's Order Left_bar_bleue185/400The Assassin's Order Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:16 am

Ryuuma looked back as he scratched the back of his head. Why did someone have to answer the door he wondered... He sighed as he turned around and began to walk towards the butler. "Lets get this over with..." He said under his breath. He didn't really care if the butler heard him or not, he was in a fairly bad mood. He rested his right hand over the hilt of Hakujin, the white handled blade. As he got his first peek in to the mansion, he was quite impressed. The sheer size of the rooms were impressive in their own right, the furniture and decoration was also very magnificent. This man was truly wealthy. Almost too wealthy he began to think to himself... He quickly dismissed any suspicion he had about the mans belongings. He was paranoid at times, and he was making an effort to break that habit. He continued to follow Jeeves quietly, hoping that they would make their way through the mansion in less than an hour. It seemed to go on forever.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order Left_bar_bleue430/500The Assassin's Order Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
The Assassin's Order Left_bar_bleue600/700The Assassin's Order Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:28 am

/STD

The butler guided him through the halls as the doors were all open, even though the rooms were large and richly decorate, they were cold and lonely. Not a single feeling of warmth was felt in this mansion, They stopped infront of large solid wooden doors. "I must pardon myself as the master does not wish me to be present" Jeeves opened the doors and made a slight bow before passing away through the hall.

The room was filled with books and the fire place in the back burned wildly, the windows were covered in filth letting little light in. In the middle was a tabble filled with pappers on many diffrent subjects, A man stood infront of the fire mumbling in himself. He didn;t seem to notice the visitor, but it seemed he was the Duke.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order Left_bar_bleue565/800The Assassin's Order Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The Assassin's Order Left_bar_bleue185/400The Assassin's Order Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 am

Ryuuma entered the chamber after Jeeves opened it for him. He appreciated the boy and ironically it made him respect Jeeves a little bit more for some strange reason. Although he still thought this whole thing sucked... He walked in to the cluttered mess that was the Dukes office. He glanced at the Duke who seemed to be mumbling some things to himself. "You must be Davy..." He said loud enough to catch the Dukes attention. He hoped that the old guy would get right to the point so he wouldn't waste too much of Ryuuma's time. He approached the Duke slowly as he seemed unstable at the time... Mumbling to himself like that...
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:46 pm

/STD

The duke slowly turned his head as he heard his name called, "Yes i am". He motioned for Ryuuma to sit, "Your here for the request i sent out, i presume?" He slowly moved from the fire to a bookcase, as he turned away from the fire the dark rings under his eyes became clear. He grabebd a book on the top shelves and pulled it out, a small section of the bookcas moved away uncovering a small compartment. "Its very important that they get this pakage, it needs to be delivered to the Kaja Clan in the valley of Bulmarta."

Option 1. Grab gift and leave
Option 2. Try to aquire more information
Option 3. Kill Duke Davy
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:06 am

Despite being an impatient person, Ryuuma did his job well no matter what the case may be. He wondered for a moment why the WitchHunters would accept such a menial task from a Duke, and why the Witch Hunters would need an A-Class Witch Hunter to complete said menial task. Suddenly a thought dawned on him... Perhaps there was something about the duke, or the Kuja clan that the Witch Hunters wanted to find out, and the only way to accomplish this without drawing too much suspicion to the Witch Hunters was to accept the mission and place a fairly paranoid A-Class Witch Hunter on the case! Whether or not that was the case, Ryuuma would keep a watchful eye on everything that went on around him and so he decided to go with option two... Acquire more information!

"What is in this package that's so important?" He asked. A simple gift as a sign of good will normally doesn't put an end to years of conflict. The package must be of significant importance to the Kuja Clan, otherwise this whole thing would be just too weird... Then again, he didn't really know too much about the relationship the Duke had with the Kuja originally, or even how long they've had it out for him. This was all just best guess....
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:41 pm

/STD

The duke looked at him his eyes tired and devoided of energy "It seems it is time i spoke of it" He sighed and let himself fall backwards into the chair "It was 30 years ago, my father went on a journey after i was born. Call it a last urge of adventure" The duke laughed with a pained grin "That journey was truly his last, he never returned. Years went by and we never knew what happened until a few weeks ago" He pointed outside, a burned down shed was visible in the backyard "An assasin killed my mother, she lived in that shed" A tear welled up in his eye "She never cared for the wealth and grandness but loved my father none the less" He hid his face behind his hands and took a moment to pull him self together. "The man responsible was caught and interrogated that's how we found out, It seemed my father did something that forced a blood fuede on us. They will not rest until every blood related person of my father is dead, luckly i found a way that might prevent any other casualtys, in this pakage is a lost treasure of the Kaja clan. They should be pleased to have it back."

The duke placed the package on the table before his tired eyes closed, He had not slept since that day his mother died. Finnaly he felt like a burden was lifted from him and passed it on to the young Witch hunter.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:13 am

The old fellow seemed to have been through a lot recently. Though he still seemed suspicious, Ryuuma would feel bad for trying to pry out more information from him concerning his relationship with the Kuja. Instead he decided to direct his attention to the 'gift' itself. "I'm sorry for your loss...?" Ryuuma said as he walked towards the table the package was placed upon. There were a limitless number of possibilities concerning the contents of the package. The word treasure sometimes threw people off... It could mean just about anything, from gold to a powerful weapon. So Ryuuma couldn't leave things as they were without knowing exactly what was in the package. "What, Exactly is in this package..?" Ryuuma felt quite confident in his abilities to tell when people were lying, or trying to hide something. Despite the sob story, the Duke still seemed suspicious to Ryuuma so he wanted to be sure.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:12 am

/STD

The Duke after being awake for more then a week had fallen in a deep deep sleep it would be near impossible to get him to wake up.

Option 1. Try to wake him up anyway
Option 2. Ask Jeeves
Option 3. Set out on the quest
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:34 am

Ryuuma sighed as the old fella fell asleep right in front of him. He took the package from the table and turned around to make his way to the door. As he exited the room he came upon Jeeves who had been waiting patiently the entire time. He seemed fairly old so he most likely worked for the Duke for a good amount of time and must have some knowledge as to whats inside of the box. So Ryuuma decided to go with option two and ask Jeeves! "Hey..." Hey said as he turned to face Jeeves while holding up the box with one hand. "You wouldn't happen to know this packages contents would you?" He said as he rotated the box to and fro to indicate that's what he was talking about... He doubted the butler had any knowledge at all, but it was worth asking.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:44 am

/STD

"I am sorry sir, as a butler one must not mind the masters business unles asked" He had said with an unchanging face "The box contains that which needs to be delivered, i would suggest to keep your knowledge at that, as have i" He turned around slowly as to guide Ryuuma out, if he would follow was up to him. "As madam used to say, do as one expects and a little more to suprise them" He was rambling abit, must have been his age.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:05 am

Ryuuma glared at Jeeves with an unsatisfied, unsurprised look upon his face. "Uh huh... Could have just said no." he said as he lowered the packaged and held it against his side as he followed Jeeves through the mansion. As he followed the old guy, he wondered what could possibly be inside of the box that was so important... The obvious thing to do would be to just open it and see for himself, however that would ruin the mystery of, 'The Box.' It could also be a bomb... Nonetheless it was not his job to know what was inside of the box, as Jeeves mentioned. Though there was a number things he'd have liked to have said to both the Duke and Jeeves, he bit his tongue.

After leaving the mansion, Ryuuma wrapped the box in his scarf and made a sling to put over his shoulder so that he could wear it like a backpack. It didn't feel very heavy, so he could rule out a few possibilities as to what it may be. Other than that there was nothing he could use other than its overall size, to determine what it could be which left him with yet another billion answers. He left Toron after about an hours search for the exit to this wretched town... Who would have thought that Ryuuma, the A-Class witch hunter with the worst sense of direction of them all would be chosen to deliver a package to a far away village of assassins... It will most likely take him so long to get there, that the assassins will assume he stole the damn thing... Despite knowing deep down that he had a bad sense of direction, Ryuuma followed his gut and picked a trail that led out of town and in to the forest to begin his journey.

[Exit]
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down