Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

The Untold History

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Untold History - Page 2 Empty Re: The Untold History

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:01 pm

with a quike flash she swept her new tail against the closest grey-class slicing trough it like butter. with a turn she cut a few more with the tail to jump up and make an upward slice with her right claw, her face covered in blood. She quikend her pace as she saw one grey class headed for nero with a quik stab she implade the 'toy' her claw sticking through the other side. "gotta watch out" her evil smile still on her face as 4 more came headed for her back she wanted to slash em up with her tail but she saw a metallic blur going from nero's scabberd and back. blood almost gushed over her coat but with a flash step to the side she avoided it.

as she was happily slashing and tearing away she saw just a few seconds to late as nero flew trhew the air. she made a handstand and -vacuum spin- she did a breakdance spinkick and made a small ring vacuum making the first row of grey-class flying against the walls. "Well zombies don't die do they?"
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
    Mana:
    The Untold History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800The Untold History - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    The Untold History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400The Untold History - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
    Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:30 pm

silently Leneor sneaked through the air vent system, gwendolyn tigthly on his back. Leneor had fought of a couple of greyrobes off , but since he decided to avoid further fights and took the vent system, he had a rather nice going. Gwendolyn made a few attempts of making him loosen up, but he just tried ignoring it.

Suddeny Leneor heard a loads of crashing and slicing sound below.
    "great, finaly at the libary and everyones already turning this thing into a brawl royale..." he sliced a thin hole into the vent and analyzed the situation. "finaly, the libary. I see two blackrobes, and Aryeh is one of them." he whispered.
    Gwendolyns face lightened up.
    "And they just make things worse." Leneor looked annoyed.

cuting a larger hole into the vent, Leneor made his way down, landing elegantly a few meters from Aryeh, noone took notice of his coming.

"What the hell do you guys think you're doing?" Leneor howled at the two.

(+ 35 mana thanks to Ashantir)

Last edited by Areos on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
    Mana:
    The Untold History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550The Untold History - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    The Untold History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650The Untold History - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
    Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Her tail imbedded in a incoming grey-class. she suddenly heard a voice from behind her. It was mister Leonor he wanted to now what she was doing. A few hops on the zombies had cracking the skulls, as she landed in front of him the zombies collapsed turniong into sand as the heads hit the ground. "They are beyond saving even if the control is broken their lives are over, as they say Ashes to ashes, dust to dust" Whipping her tail through a book case headed for them.

"For what you do upon others can be expected back some day, or something like that"whit her ussual smile she ripped a grey-class apart.
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    The Untold History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800The Untold History - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
    Health:
    The Untold History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400The Untold History - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:46 pm

"That is not what i mean, i already know their dead, i probably even know how it's being done. The problem however is, that you are worsening the whole situation! If you have not yet noticed it, these corpses are stupid, they are led with two things - directions, and the action to attack. By making this noise you just lure the entire legoin this way."
    Leneor was annoyed, none of those before him seemed to understand. They mostly seemed to just enjoy the bloody mess they made, except for Aryeh who was entirely passive. They probably didn't even know where Leneor was heading with his train of thoughts.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    The Untold History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550The Untold History - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    The Untold History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650The Untold History - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:56 pm

"So what you are saying is they are atraccted by sound? then the only thing that needs to be done is take em out before they make any" She turned around and stabbed a greyclass quike clean and straight in haf between the 3rd and 4th rib "If you stab someone between the 3rd and 4th rib the lung colapses leaving it unable to either scream or make sounds" She turned back to Leonor "hope that's better for you" she smiled and whipped her tail.

"if you don't mind my toys seems to be getting impatient and mister zombie seems to be buried, hope he didn't land on a cross or something. Holy water doesn't flow near here does it?"
    Crimson Moon
    Crimson Moon
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Leneor threw his hand onto his face. Is she serious ?

"The problems is you making the noise. And stop telling me such gruesome killing techniques." he looked somewhat between disgusted and annoyed, dismissing the dead man joke.
    "I thought the situation over, one mere witch attacking Wh just for the fun of it? not realy. This is a test, or a way to achieve something bigger, otherwise it would not be planned so throughly, hitting this many greyrobes. I have multiple ideas, one is that a witch with an apprentice is searching for a good supporter, or showing her how to plunge WH into chaos."

he shortly stopped.

"slowly understand what i'm getting at? i'll tell you: You're not only driving zombie attention here, but also the witches ones. The apprentice might be beatable, but the stronger one would outpower the three of us, there is a good reason the whiterobes wanted to get here! I still wonder wether their trying to track her or not." after a few seconds. "that is the most likely possibility." he stood there looking rather serious.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:42 pm

(Continued in HQ Zombie War)
    Virgil
    Virgil
    C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
    Mana:
    The Untold History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue580/600The Untold History - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
    Health:
    The Untold History - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600The Untold History - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2