Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

entering the scene

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

entering the scene - Page 4 Empty Re: entering the scene

Post by Areos Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm

"you should stop apoligizing." he smiled. she really did cry a lot, and once again it was his fault somewhat. "I'm alive, i'd say you guarded me enough."
"I'm quite hungry, shall we go downstairs and eat something? don't worry, it won't kill me, I swear. And you don't have to allways look out for me, i can take some damage without dying."
He forced himself up out of the bed, covering that he held his side while doing so.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
entering the scene - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue470/550entering the scene - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
entering the scene - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/650entering the scene - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuaruku Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:51 pm

"Ok let's go. But let's fix your wounds fully first."
Shizuri places her hand by the wound and slowly channels mana throughout the wound, speeding up the healing process by hundredfold.
The wound is gone within a few seconds and the skin slowly reforms.
"There. Now let's go."
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Power Level : 2761

Character sheet
Mana:
entering the scene - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000entering the scene - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
entering the scene - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000entering the scene - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 2900 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 pm

He followed shizuri down the stairs. the would was closed, but e still felt some pain, but it was not in his nature whining, and he did not want shizuri to cry again. It's not like normal healing spells could heal that kind of wound this fast.
"i wonder if the eggs are good around here. And the toast. I'm quite hungry."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
entering the scene - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue470/550entering the scene - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
entering the scene - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/650entering the scene - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuaruku Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:57 pm

"Bartender-san, please give Leneor-sama a set of toast and eggs and give me triple that portion."
The bartender sets down a average sized plate in front of Leneor with a big piece of toast and eggs and a huge plate of toast and eggs and some bacon in front of Shizuri.
Opening her mouth, Shizuri pours everything in.
"Yummy!"
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:02 pm

he stared at the person smaler than him, but eating like someone at least twice his size. He slowly ate his share, he found it quite funny how she ate this load in such a short time.

"I was hungry, but i do not have aword what you were." he ordered a coffee towards te bartender. He had started to like that guy, he seemed to be of a rare kind. silent but friendly. "SO, i have never been intrested in WH buisness, what are they actually doing. I don't know anything about it, fill me in a little."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuaruku Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 pm

"We basically hunt bad witches."
Shizuri says, wolfing down another platter of food.
"And recruit people. That's about it."
Shizuri swallows the last bite and pays the bartender 100 kyi (currency in this forum)
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:12 pm

"I actually wonder why they want me so badly. truth is, that i'm actually trying to find out myself what exactly happened the place i was held..." he stopped talking. that was exactly what I tried not to spill out. No matter to whom, this is something that noone should know about. he drank his coffee.

"when are we going to go to your base?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuaruku Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:17 pm

"In a few moments."
Shizuri brings Leneor out of the inn.
"We just have to walk a few meters."
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:30 pm

He had waved goodbye while being torn outside, his toast still hanging from his mouth.
"Iw wanthend dwone wyet!" he swallowed the rest of his Toast. "And I thought the eastern HQ was at least 2 days by horse. by the way, the toast was delicious, but the eggs weren't perfect, maybe I should tell him that. And I still need my backpack. I got the rest, but I realy need my backpack. or did you bringt it down with you? But I realy do wonder ... how he made those toasts that delicious."

(Areos is slowly going back to the usual self I planned him to be.)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuaruku Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:25 am

As they walked to the edge of the town, Shizuri turned back.
"You said it would take two days by horse. But who said we were going by horse?"
Shizuri tapped something invisible to the eye, and the noise resounded, as if there was something big and metallic there.
"Look closely and you will see our ride."
Shizuri smiled as a gigantic train slowly came into sight.
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 pm

"to tell the truth, i find it more intruging how he made those toast so delicious. I already know how that invisible train is possible, alternate the flow of wind that he tears with him, and turn it in a way to make it seem as if there wasn't anything by giving it an image of it's surroundings, i have a technique that is somewhat related to this." He scratched his head. "I wonder if they're still as good when they're delivered? I mean the toasts. Well, i'll just forget about them."
He still wondered where his backpack was, but he entered the train nevertheless. I hope there aren't any other Wh's on the train.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuaruku Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Shizuri stepped in and at once, was greeted by the bartender. However, the bartender was dressed in a butler outfit and was thinner. He led the two to their room, which was basically as large as a hotel room and gave them some toast.

"Well, you said you wanted toast. So dig in." Shizuri says cheerfully, eating a piece of toast. "It won't be any less good then the one you ate at the inn."
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:10 pm

"You guys realy do throw out money, wouldn't..." He takes a bite. " .. Ith bwe bwetter two hab sombping" swallows.
"a little less luxi-lucs-luxurious. I don't even like the word. Your sponsor doesn't seem to mind throwing away money. Well, at least it's comfortable."
Yet I do prefer fresh grass beneath me, with a nice cool breeze.

out of a sudden he looked a little worried. "on another note... actually I'd have a certain request to make. no it does not consider Food or anything like that. actually I'd like a quiet room for myself, just for 15 minutes or half an hour. Its a certain matter i'd not like to explain, it's somewhat - private."

He hadn't talked to 'her' lately, ever since he had challenged the wich last week. He had lost, and was somehow spared, but he had the feeling she would scold him for endangering himself.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuaruku Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:36 am

"Of course. Shizuri-chan will give Leneor-sama anything he wants. Shizuri-chan will go for a walk."
Shizuri looks cheery and closes the door.
She then looks sad when Leneor is not there.
"Leneor-sama, what are you keeping from Shizuri-chan? Why won't you let Shizuri-chan share anything with you?" Shizuri slumps onto the room door silently and starts to cry softly.
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:09 pm

"I hope she didn't misunderstand this." He looked troubled. Then he sat himself on the ground. "I don't mind people watching, but getting inside myself is something I can't do with with viewers, it's disturbing."
He relaxes himself, his breathing becomes slower but stays steady.

I am you, and you art me, you are the mirror of my soul.
come forth from the sea of mine soul.
Answer my call, Äeon.

He fell into a trance, opening his eyes within the image of a great sea, around 50m below the surface. Everything was bathed within a calm blue, which became darker the deeper one looked.

"And I doth aswer thee call." A cool calm voice answered. A seemingly young women apears before Leneor. She is barely shorter than him, but the black wings attached to her back make her seem bigger than she truly is. Around her head she has a bandage which covers her right eye, only leaving the yellow gleaming left eye.
"I'm happy to see you again, Äeon."
"So am I small one."
"You should stop calling me that."
"I'm sorry Master, but it's an old habit."
"Well, it ain't that bad anyway. I was kinda scared coming back here, I suppose you are mad at me?"
Äeon suddenly embraces Leneor. "I wouldn't ever be. I value your life, but I shall follow your decisions faithfully."
She let's go of him, floating backwards to her original position.
"That is one of the things I missed aswell." Leneor faintly smiled. [His smile reflecting to his outer self.]
"I see that you still keep guarding me memories. I know you tell me not to throw my intrest into this, but i realy do wonder what you are guarding. It is the whole reason i keep searching for that place." Leneor continued, looking into the dark dephts.
"I would open it for you, but you are the true soul, the one that I want to protect. Those memories would taint you." Äeon looks troubled. "And while i do not want you to search for it, I know you need it, to let go and find something else to live for. You hurt her, do you know that? I saw her feelings, she wants to share your secrets."
"You know you shouldn't tell me that, it's like spoiling the end of a play. And you know i couldn't help it, certain things shouldn't be said.
he kept silent for a second, closing his eyes."I won't stay for long, sadly, it would be rude of me if I did."
She embraced him within a hug, closing her eye aswell. "do as you please, but for a little while longer you may stay here, if you want."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuaruku Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Shizuri knocks on the door. It had been fifteen minutes since she left the room. Although she was outside, it seemed that there was a barrier preventing her from eavesdropping. "Leneor-sama. Shizuri-chan wants to come in."
Shizuri opens the door slightly. There is a magical presence near.

Shizuri wonders in her mind whether Leneor would ever share more secrets with her. It was good that Leneor kept his secrets to himself, but there was that shred of hope that he was tell Shizuri what she wanted to know. But that was but a phase.
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:47 pm

he sighed deeply, opening his eyes slowly, at the moment his breath was entirely calm.He slowly lifts himself up.
Äeons Aura vanishes.

"Hey shizuri, how long have you been waiting? I hope i didn't overdo it, I sometimes tend to."
he smiled. He had to explan things to her someday, but it was not the time yet. There wasn't a time for that at all, but he couldn't keep it all for himself for ever. suddenly he turned highly serious.
"I want to apoligize while we're at it. It's a little harsh leaving you in the blue like that, but there are certain things that have to stay where they are. I can't tell you everything anyway, not until i know the entire story myself anyway. For now you have to wait, but let me make this oath." he suddenly kneeled in front of shizuri. "I shall reveal my inner self to you one day. I hope that makes up for not telling you today." he lifts himself up.

"You know what saying I like best? Ignorance is a bliss" he finished and threw himself on the sofa, laying in a relaxing position.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4