Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

illuminated halls, christmas mood

2 posters

Go down

illuminated halls, christmas mood Empty illuminated halls, christmas mood

Post by Areos Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Leneor had made his way through into the main hall. He realy had to compliment them on the decoration, it realy seemed like a dream to him. He knew about the positive attitude, he had celebrated christmas with two or three people he knew at the Network, but this was an expirience he had not yet made. Aside from multiple great pine trees being dressed in bright lametta (or tinsel, i go with my word for it), magical flames that somehow did not burn it down, and glittering ornaments , several members wore santa clothes.

"Pity the poor sods that were forced to." Leneor laughed.
"Thank you, I appreciate that at least you see your fun in this. choclates?" a voice from behind him appeared.

Takamichi was standing behind him, dressed in the typical red and white garments as several oher greys. he held a tablet with small pralines up to Leneor. Leneor picked one up and threw it in his mouth.

"Brother!" Zidane, he had just caught up to Leneor, yelled out.
"You brought a brat with you? i see."
"hey." Zidan kicked takamichi's knee, who evaded skillfully.

"just teasing. You may have the whole tray, that would end my torture." Takamichi went through Zidans hair and roughens up his hair.
"In that case i tease you and only take one more" leneor humed, taking another piece and throwing it in his mouth. "I'll go to my room, get rid of the useless baggage."

He turned around and left the two brothers alone.
on second thought, it's not like I realy have baggage.

He knocked against his head in a playful matter. stupid me.

(ashantir and resting + 10 Health, + 50 Mana)

Last edited by Areos on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
illuminated halls, christmas mood Left_bar_bleue470/550illuminated halls, christmas mood Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
illuminated halls, christmas mood Left_bar_bleue430/650illuminated halls, christmas mood Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

illuminated halls, christmas mood Empty Re: illuminated halls, christmas mood

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Lycan finnaly arrived after hours of traveling.

(for those nitpickers and benders of logic XD :areos was in the north when the fight with the warden happend then he moved by train and got to central which means that there was a day diference between our thread in the west and areos in central, that ish my logic : D)

The huge stone walls surrounded the HQ as ussual, Inu ran up to the gate and Lycan made a front flip off him, landing in front of the door. "Well seems like were back" Lycan grinned and inu returned as tattoo, she liquafied a partion of the door and moved through as soon as she left it solidified again. she walked through a few arks and 'opened' the door to the reception, making the door fly by the receptionist "Welcome back miss wolf" The receptionist had gotten used to her it seemed she didn;t even flinch. "A message was left by your FA miss wolf, also here is your reward from the mission)
Lycan was planning to walk right past her "OW wait im wolf" Lycan turned around and took the letter and her money, when she noticed the entire reception decorated and strange guys with white gloves and red hats walking around. "What ish going on?" Lycan was confused "Maybe mister teruk knows" Lycan walked off to the blacksmith and looked at her letter before opening she threw her money in her dimensional hole.

Dear miss Lycan,

there's a christmas party for the WH, please come too

FREYA <3

"What's christmas?" Lycan was wondering

(around a day's worth rest on inu-chan's back +125 health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
illuminated halls, christmas mood Left_bar_bleue565/800illuminated halls, christmas mood Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
illuminated halls, christmas mood Left_bar_bleue185/400illuminated halls, christmas mood Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 pm

With no true destination in mind, Leneor just walked on through the Centre, on his way he stole a few more of his snacks.

"Maybe i should ambush somebody into a snowballfight." he said lazily, he was slightly bored, since people still seemed too buisy. And he did not want to tag along the two brothers.

need something to do...
maybe invite luthien, i bet she'd be ok with so many WH around, since its only a short time anyway. She has to start fighting her timid nature.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
illuminated halls, christmas mood Left_bar_bleue470/550illuminated halls, christmas mood Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
illuminated halls, christmas mood Left_bar_bleue430/650illuminated halls, christmas mood Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:31 pm

The door to the blacksmith was open and alot of bleu class where stumbling about trying to get their weapons fixed or to get new weapons "MISTER TERUK~"
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WEAKL...ow wolf girly" His angry annoyed face turned into a smile when he saw her
"Hey no cutting in line" a bleu yelled at her "YEAH get in line" another bleu
"WHAT" Teruk went balistic and threw iron towards the bleu's "WEAKLINGS SHOULD SHUT UP AND GO" The bleu's scurried away
"Mister~ what ish christmas?"
"Ow so you weren;t here for some crafting lessons? i do see you have some weapons there" He looked at the weapons around Lycan's belt and the shield "Very nice craftmans ship, the detail with these pentagrams are amazing who made these? "
"Lycan dids" She grinned and sat down on an anvil, her feet couldn;t reach the floor anymore so she swinged them about a bit "but what ish christmas?"
"Its a holiday for the weak, just because its christmas everyone wants peace, hypocrites" Teruk let out a big sigh and looked at the shield "You know a better metal would be best"
"Ow before Lycan forgets what does mister teruk know about demon ore?"
"Demon ore? its the best metal there is it is the basis for demon swords, well they sometimes mix in other materials to amplify the effects. here take this"Teruk opened a closet and handed her a book "When i was but a 20 year old hulk i was wandering this world in search of those ores, all what i found about them is in there. Well a strong and fun girly like you will be able to continue where i left off" Teruk got a small tear in his eye "Your like the daughter i never had"
Lycan smiled "Thanks mister Teruk"
"Take this too its the best titanium i have its not much but it'll do i geuss" Teruk gave her a large clump of metal
with that Lycan jumped of the anvil hugged teruk around the waist and walked out the blacksmith.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
illuminated halls, christmas mood Left_bar_bleue565/800illuminated halls, christmas mood Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
illuminated halls, christmas mood Left_bar_bleue185/400illuminated halls, christmas mood Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Leneor stolled around the room until he lost intrest in the festivities. He walked towards the main entrance of WH, and towards the great doors. He noticed that one of the doors was currently being fixed by two greyrobes.

Who would break these doors? they're quite heavy I bet, and... wait, i could think of one person who could have. no rather who would surely do.

"need help?" leneor asked the two greys.
"Nope, we're almost done, we are getting used to it since the blood wolf joined" one answered.
"Blood wolf? you probably mean Lycan."
"Yes, Lycan Rophy."
"Ah i see. well, by my leave." Leneor ended, the two greys got back to working.

he found himself on the great square that led to the stairs down to town. like everything around it was covered in white snow.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:24 pm

As Lycan walked around she noticed something, a eary noice it was cheery and annoying at the same time. musical lines so simple and repeating over and over. "What ish this an enemy attack?" Lycan looked around and pinpointed the source "The speakers?" Lycan looked around and people whistled and hummed the same tune "Mister, what ish that racket?" Lycan pulled a large grey robe's sleave "Ow that is christmas carols, songs made for the holiday" The man walked off
"What ish this? A holiday for the deaf?" Lycan walked of when she noticed the mission board

Attack of Myrill

When she read the briefing she knew "ADVENTURE TIME~" A few greys jumped at the yell Lycan made. She put on her headphone "Freya ? please prepare the mission Attack of myrill for me?"
"B-but miss lycan, what about the party"
"I'll make it back in time, i thinks" she turned the headphones off and walked towards her room, "now that i think about it my pants are kinda falling apart". when she looked down her pants where scuffled and ripped "Might as well make some new ones"She smiled and sat down on a bench, the big chunk of titanium fell from her Dimensional hole and with a few adjustments she insert it into a few pieces of cloth making a pair of blood red pants. not knowing of shame she just changed her pants right there, a few grey's turned bright red and a bleu-class girl spoke of shamefull acts.
*krtzz* her headphone turned on "Miss Lycan? we are still one black-class short please stand-by before departing"
"fine" Lycan started to walk off to just look around, and find out more about this 'christmas'
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:07 pm

It was getting colder by minute. Leneor had layed down and looked at the sky while the snow kept falling on the square. the few bypassers looked at him confused, one even checked if he was fine.

"hmm.... hmmm...." he hummed to himself. He was somewhat lonely. He had no problem with it during the rest of the year, but during the season he allways joined the gatherings of the network.
He lifted himself up.

"bored." he hummed and turned around back into the Headquaters. He felt hungry, so he decided to head for the cafeteria.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down