Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Announcement for Christmas event

Go down

Will you be joining the christmas arc?

Announcement for Christmas event Vote_lcap71%Announcement for Christmas event Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
Announcement for Christmas event Vote_lcap29%Announcement for Christmas event Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Announcement for Christmas event Vote_lcap0%Announcement for Christmas event Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Announcement for Christmas event Vote_lcap0%Announcement for Christmas event Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Announcement for Christmas event Empty Announcement for Christmas event

Post by Areos Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Okay guys, hosting events usualy is a bitch since people tend to lack time usualy, that can severely screw up a plot and only destroy the creators resolve. Yet I still will do it (I think this would be the first full fledged event I host, we'll see if it works).

Okay, i will/already did create an area for our christmas event to take place, and will build a storyline these following days. I intend on starting the event on the 1rst of December, and would like to end it between the 25th to last day of December.
Thats why I'd like to know who is capable of actually joining in this 'christmas arc' event. It'll be happening outside of the usual storyline and include witches and Witchhunters (or anyone else who is on this plane of existance) to work together or in teams to go through the event.

Areos, your Admin - If you have questions ask them here.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Announcement for Christmas event Left_bar_bleue470/550Announcement for Christmas event Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Announcement for Christmas event Left_bar_bleue430/650Announcement for Christmas event Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down