Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Return of the Empty Return of the

Post by Areos Fri May 28, 2010 12:03 pm

<<<

Multiple Hunters were strolling over the snowy fields before the mountain. The North had become more violent lately, and after eastern Headquaters had fallen and western was currently a top-secret case the mood was tense.

"HALT! who goes there?" a blueclass yelled towards the figures approaching. A few more more blueclasses joined him, taking a defenseive stand next to him.

"Ah look at that, they even send people to welcome us." Leneor hummed. "we should greet them back, no? And keep your weapons sheathed this time. they look scared."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Return of the Left_bar_bleue470/550Return of the Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Return of the Left_bar_bleue430/650Return of the Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Return of the Empty Re: Return of the

Post by Gael Drakontas Fri May 28, 2010 6:33 pm

"Very well" Lea said as she made her sword disappear "If that is what you wish Master"

Lea looked towards the WH and smiled.

"A pleasure to meet you, I am Lea, protector of our master here" Lea said as she held out her hand

"A pleasure..." One of the guards said as he held Lea's hand, only to be gripped by her insane strength. "AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"Oops" Lea said as she let go, feigning ignorance and embarrassment "I don't know my own strength sometimes, I'm so sorry"
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
Mana:
Return of the Left_bar_bleue0/0Return of the Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Return of the Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Return of the Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri May 28, 2010 7:51 pm

"might not have been the best to send Lea ahead." Leneor whispered. He walked up to the stil wary guards, the one whoms hand had been reformed cowered on the ground, holding onto his arm.

"I am Léonor Alexandrer von Fabre, Lord of Filrae (area around Asgard, btw). I apologize for my servants actions, she is my bodyguard and tends to use a too high portion of her strength. Luthien, if you will..." Leneor spoke in a calm and collected manner.

"As you wish." Luthien walked towards the man, who seemed a little reluctant, but then held his hand out. hovering her hand above and below the Hunters a warm light engulfed it.
"Woah, the pain is leaving." he exlaimed surprised.

"I'd like to request entrance to the faclities. I have a topic to be discussed with the officials - would you please permit the four of us to enter?" Leneor asked courteously. The bluerobes began mumbling, but after a while one of them spoke into his radio, nodding towards Leneor. He mentioned to follow him as the other bluerobes stayed behind.

"excuse us, sir, but we have tightened security lately. There have been incidents lately which forced us to do so." he explained after speaking into his radio again. Closing in on the Mountain wall a boulder suddenly moved aside, revealing a corridor. Leneor was aware of those mechanisms, so it wasn't to surprising.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun May 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Kali walked over to the guards as they were being healed by Luthien. She bowed deeply towards them.

"I apologize for my sisters actions" Kali apologized "She... well she..."

"It's okay, thanks for your thoughts" The guard said simply

"Well if you'll excuse me" Kali said as she bowed towards the Witch Hunters again and returned to Leneor's side. She looked towards Lea and sent a psychic message.

Nee-San, Master wants peace with these people Kali scolded I don't think he appreciates you hurting WH, I know you did that on purpose
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Return of the Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Return of the Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Return of the Left_bar_bleue200/200Return of the Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun May 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Leneor noticed the Witchhunter leading them throwing glances at Kali, and he could tell that they weren't suspicious glances. he chuckled sligthly - The Wh noticed that he had been spotted before Kali were to notice.

"you're popular" Leneor whispered to Kali. They were walking through corridors for a while until reaching the main hall, their entry caught the attention of the people inside. They reached an empty receptions desk.

"Please wait untill I fetch someone to deal with you. Excuse me sir." their guide bowed before them, throwing a blushing glance at Kali before turning around and walking off.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun May 30, 2010 11:08 pm

"Please Master" Kali sighed, she knew she was attracting too much attention, it was all Lea's fault. Kali took a chance to let out an angry stare at her sister. "I don't want to be so noticeable"

Kali followed Leneor to the reception desk, she noticed the WH's gaze at her.

Not another one... Kali sighed

"Hey look at this, it's a maid" A voice said from behind

Several WH came next to Kali and surrounded her, she could easily have subdued them, but she didn't want to cause Leneor problems.

"How about we go someplace fun?" The leader of the group said, grabbing Kali's behind "Whadya say Mr. Noble? Let us borrow your maid for a bit, we wanna try her out"

Kali resisted the urge, and she knew that Lea would have to as well, they were both bound by their Master's words. Kali closed her eyes in embarrassment.

Master...
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun May 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Leneor smiled. "Move away from my servant or I'll make sure you can't move anymore for the next month." The air around him became colder. he grabbed the leader at the shoulder and kicked against his foot, making him land on the ground.

"Beforehand, threatening a noble would not do your kind well." he turned towards the rest. "And just so you know for next time: any kind of mistreatment towards my servants is alike to an insult to me - you understand." The guys seemed somewhat scared off, moving backwards.

The cold aura subsided as he looked towards Kali. "You're my personal maid after all, no? I won't let anyone lay a hand on you." he walked towards her, giving her a hug.

A deep voice began speaking up. "Oh, it seems our guest is already drawing all attention to himself." Upon turning around Leneor stood infront of a tower - yet inside him something rejoiced. He knew who that was, at least a high-level officer he could be sure that he wasn't corrupt.

"I am Sir Arcathius, Greetings Lord of Filrae."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:14 am

"Thank you Master" Kali said thankfully, blushing as Leneor gave her a hug.

Kali liked the feeling she got from that moment, it was a nice warm feeling and it was something that gave her a little more encouragement to serve her master to the best of her abilities.

"Nee-San, I have been meaning to ask this, but what were we like before? since I don't remember what I was like before I lost my memories"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:24 am

"Well I was wondering when this question was going to come up" Lea thought to herself

Lea took her sister and walked her over to a little more private area.

"Truth be told Kali, we are in fact not sisters, we are the same person, we are two sides of the same coin. We are both Kali Lea" Lea answered "But that all changed when Mother made the ritual which split us apart"

"Before we were a powerful being which held the power greater than that of an average white class, we could defeat a demon with ease" Lea continued "But now we are halved in power, our strength is relatively the same as our father, when he lost the majority of his power, neither of us have our Father's or our Mother's true power. At our current level, we would be considered low white class in terms of magical power, but working together we can have the same power we had when we were together"
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:33 pm

"Head-interrogator and Main Leader of the eastern Headquaters? Quite a high rank to welcome one into these Halls." Leneor smirked.

"I have been informed Lord of Filrae. Yet I am slightly surprised that remnants of a fallen country are suddenly jumping from cover. I pressume you arrived here to register yourself for our protection as one of the Unification of Nations. Why have you not done so earlier?" Sir Arcathius spoke, he still remained stiff and official like usualy.

"Ah well. Recent events are drawing attention to the North - You might already know it , but the great explosion that could be heard happened in Filrae. The Professor known as Lilith pendragon has died, several witchhunters had infiltrated the borders of Filrae shortly before. I'm forced to lay open my country now, as I cannot veil its presence now." Leneor explained.

"Yet, you fortunately managed to remain invisible? Quite a miracle I'd say." Arcathius scanned Leneor as if something else occupied him. "Germanias noble lineage was entirely destroyed during the witch onrush, wiped out one would say, how did your family survive."

Leneor smirked, giving him a piercing glance back. "Oh, you misunderstand, I am the only one left of my family. My Father foresaw that great peril would befall the family, so he made preperations for me and my sister to become normal citizens. My sister died protecting me from what happened during the experiments."

"A sad story, so the only one left would be you? That would make you King of all the North." Arcathius commented.
"Without a people it would only be a large landmass.I limit myself to Filrae. I hoped to find merchants and maybe a few people in garuga to come to the further northern parts, but it seems Garuga was destroyed, its people turned into monsters."

"Yet there still were some other survivors currently staying here, hearing that there still is a city out here in the north they could go to would possibly help them. Back to your reason for coming here - what would the Lord of Filrae request exactly?" Arcathius gave a warm smile for a second.

"I just wanted to make sure you guys know i'm here." Leneor joyfully declared. "I know how your policy is - those who want to join the unity would have their people work together with the witchhunters, several hunters would remain in the country and stay ready. Actually, I want neither of that. No witchhunters in my country, and neither citizens of Asgard to be forced to work for you."

"complicated - But I assume you have a proposal to make up for that?" Sir Arcathius raised one brow.
"I am their Lord, so I will take their place. I will follow your orders as long as they do not endanger those I consider my servants and people." Leneor answered.
"I guess we could life with that - I assume these girls will be with you when fullfilling missions?"
"Most of the time, however, they remain my servants and not those of WH."
"Do I need garments of a Witchhunter?"
"As a royal that is up to you."

... a short pause ...

"The weather has been rather calm lately, summer is coming, no?" Leneor began - with that the two suddenly swapped into smalltalk. After a couple of minutes Arcathius bowed and said goodbye. Leneor looked over to Kali and Lea, Luthien had been waiting by his side all the while.

"It's time, come over here." Leneor yelled over towards them. He entirely ignored the looks of enmity coming from all sides, some jealous of him, others enraged by how he had treated them earlier.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 pm

"Yes Master" Lea waved, she turned to Kali "Run along I'll be with you shortly"

Lea guided Kali to go to Leneor while she walked over to the WH who had made moves on Kali, direspecting and mistreating her. The WH turned to her and thought it was Kali again.

"Hey look it's the maid"

"She's wearing armor this time"

"You've got it wrong sirs" Lea smiled "I'm her twin sister"

"Ah I see" The one who started the flirting with Kali walked over to Lea, reaching for her. "I suppose you aren't stuck up"

Lea grabbed his hand before it could touch her and crushed it within her grip. The man screamed in pain, the other men attempted to get Lea's hand to let go, but with her strength it was impossible. They tried to hit Lea, but she swatted them away like flies. Lea took the man by the neck, raising him high into the air and choking him as he watched in horror, kicking and punching as hard as he could.

"I'll say this one time, and one time only" Lea said coldly "You ever touch my sister again without her permission, I swear I will skin you alive and hang you from a tree by your arms with weights on your legs, got it?"

"I GOT IT!!!"

"Good" Lea said, dropping him onto the floor, letting him lie on his stomach, she stomped her foot in front of his face, causing a small break in the solid floor. "Now kiss my foot"

"Y-yes mistress" The man cringed in fear, he immediate moved to kiss Lea's boot. Lea kick him and but held back to only send him onto a table.

"Hmph!" Lea said as she turned around and walked over to Leneor
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Leneor had been turning his back on Lea and the ... 'speech' she had held, instead he was looking through a file that was set in his hands - a mission paper. As Lea returned he still checked the mission detail, but began walking off towards the stairs to the lower levels. Still occupied with the papers he spoke up.

"Oh, welcome back - something fun happened? i can't allways keep an eye on all of my subordinates and what they're doing, just imagine, they could go ahead and beat up some morons without me even noticing it. " he smiled sheepishly without turning his look away from the paper.

"Luthien, we have to send Belmond a message, go find some kind of transmission device from WH. maybe they have birds or whatever - meeting back at the underground trainstation towards west HQ, you belong to me so they should let us through." he pointed downwards. "oh and you miss" he flipped his fingers at a greyrobe they were passing

"um, yes sir?" she answered, she was a little perplex since Leneor didn't bother looking at her.
"where's the trains?"
"um, the station is at the lowest levels, if you take the first left and follow the corridors you'll .. um, sir?"
"Yah, i'm listening"
"um... er... its right and after that right again, then down the stairs and left, follow through to the end and you should reach the hall."
"Thanks, i owe you one." Leneor said, stumping the woman even more. He walked on down the stairs and along the path for a while. then he began folding up the paper and putting it up one of his pockets.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:16 am

"Master what did that man from before say to you?" Kali asked curiously "Are we heading somewhere on a mission?"

Kali had no idea how the WH system worked, she assumed that Leneor was given a job by looking at the envelope. She didn't want to sneak a peek inside it, for it would be invading her master's privacy.

"But Master, I can feel how you are feeling, you seemed to be relieved or happy to see that man"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:30 pm

"You remember earlier when I told you about not liking to ally with the witchhunters but being forced to? The reason is because the whole organisation of "Witchhunters" has rotten to the core. Today its either be under their command or be their enemy - and to tell the truth, its mainly about killing off all witches for a mayor part of them. For short: WH is rotten to the core. That person I just met is one of the few parts not rotten."

He pulled out the letter in his pocket, waving it around.
"This is pretty much an appeal coming right from him. Usualy my conditions of joining would not be accepted, but he can probably pull them through - thats why I intend on helping him out in return."

He handed the mission-paper over to Kali, it read about the occurences at the western HQ.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:16 pm

"Good to know that not all Witch Hunters are like those perverted scumbags" Lea said "Best be more careful Kali, I might not be there next time to stop them"

Lea took a look at the page, she read through the lines and then looked up at Leneor.

"Looks like we're going to West then" Lea said "Do you mind if we make a stop in the desert on the way?"
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:21 pm

"I know Nee-san" Kali sighed "I'll be careful next time"

Kali looked at the paper as well, reporting of occurences in the West.

"It looks like it Nee-San" Kali replied to Lea's commment. But then heard that she wanted to make a stop in the West. "Nee-san, why do you want to make a stop in the desert?"

"What could it possibly be?"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:21 pm

"If you wish to do so, go ahead. I already decided not entering the Headquaters right away, otherwise we'd fall target to the spell." Leneor explained.

they entered the hall filled with trains, Leneor walking right off towards the train heading west - it was pretty much only 2-3 wagons. Only few were inside, personell to lead the train by most, and a few who were probably supposed to guard the train - they didn't seem all that happy about driving towards western HQ.
Either way, the tracks would be blocked by the sand, and since this train wasnt specialy equiped they wouldn't get close enough either way.

(regenerating Mana)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:11 pm

"Thanks Master" Lea smiled "It's kinda important"

Lea sat down on the train and looked at Kali, who had asked her why she made such a request.

"The reason I want to go make a stop in the west, is so that I can see Father" Lea said "It is also the place we were born, since from Father's body we were created, I just want to pay my respects to him."
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:06 am

Leneor sat down on the sofa, patting onto the seat next to him. He smiled at Kali as he invited her to sit down beside him.

"Here's a free spot. I wonder if Luthien is here soon enough, the way she darted off I almost expected her to show up here before us." the moment he spoke out, said person jumped into the train.

"I'm sorry Leneor-sama, but there seem to be problems with sending a message right now." she bowed as if it was her fault.
"No problem, then I'll send Äeon." he answered, as he spoke her name the miniature Phoenix materialized as if arising from ashes on his shoulder. "You know what to tell him, right Äeon? Once we're out you can fly off." the birdlike figure nodded.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:18 am

"Father's grave..." Kali murmured, she barely knew anything about her father, other than what she had heard from Lea. She was wondering why it was her who didn't remember a thing about her past, while Lea seemed to have a good idea about everything. "I want to see his grave too"

Kali sat down beside Leneor and looked at him.

"Master, do you need anything? Do you want me to get you food or anything like that?" Kali said somewhat nervously, she was still new to this maid business. "Just tell me and I'll try my best"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Leneor suddenly fell over, landing on Kali's lap and resting his head on it.

"Aaah~ so comfty. Just stay like that." he said, he faced upwards but his eyes had. "what do they call this position? I allways wondered- i only know lovers often end up like that,..." he continued. he was now fully lying on the sofa, his head burried in Kali's lap, Äeon placing herself near the window instead.

The train was moving through the tunnel and just left the exit as Äeon departed. Luthien leaned against one of the walls looking towards Kali and Leneor, with a calm and collected stare.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:14 am

"Master?!" Kali gasped in surprise at Leneor suddenly lying down on her lap. "What are y-"

Kali was about to say more, but as she listened to what else Leneor had to say, her face turned bright red with embarrasment. She hung her head down to hide her face from Luthien and her sister, but when she looked down she remembered that Leneor was down there. She shot her head up quickly in her embarrasment and slammed her head against the wall. The impact dazed her from anything that was happening.

"Ow~" Kali rubbed her head looking down to regain her focus.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Leneor smiled as he opened his eyes towards Kali's face, reaching out with his hand up to the back of her head, patting gently on the spot she had hurt herself. Luthien laughed slightly into her hand as she watched the two, the way Leneor teased her subconciously and Kali's shy responses to it were at fault for it.

"If you're uncomfortable with this position we can switch, you know?" he smiled michiviously. "Wouldn't want my little maid to be unhappy, would I?" he continued patting the spot on the back of her head.

"I shall see how long it will take us to arrive at the desert, I will bring along something to eat or drink if they can provide it." Luthien spoke up, heading away.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:56 am

Kali hated that despite the fact that she was a warrior, her lack of experience with people caused her to embarrass herself. Kali's face turned an even brighter shade of red, the fact that Leneor was doting over her didn't help. Kali watched as the others smiled and snickered at her and she began to glare. But then Leneor offered for them to switch places.

At that point, Kali fainted, the embarrassment was too much for her. Her body limped to the side and was stopped by the wall.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 pm

(well, in theory the RP is on standstill but... whatever °3° )

"I think I knocked her out." Leneor commented guiltily. He helped himself up and inspected the unconcious Kali, rearanging her hair that had slipped to the side.

"wonder if they have beds in here or something, i'll go ahead and search something. She needs to rest. Without that last sentence one would think I had lewd thoughts." he grinned at Lea, turning to Kali and picking her up, cautiously carrying her out of the cabin in search for a sleeping spot.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next