Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream in the Forest

2 posters

Go down

A Dream in the Forest Empty A Dream in the Forest

Post by Xan Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:52 am

Mitsuko had another sleepless night, she was exhausted but her training helped her cope. Mitsuko walked for several hours without rest. Soon the exhaustion forced her to resort to her soldier pills. Mitsuko travelled the next few days on her soldier pills, but soon it was no use. Mitsuko laid down next to a tree in the Forest of Annuo. Mitsuko awoke several hours later from a dreamless sleep, surprised that in her defenseless state, Xan didn't do anything.

"Have a nice sleep?" Xan teased "You should really think about where you are before you sleep, anyone could have come and violated you"

"Worry about yourself" Mitsuko growled "It's your fault anyway"

"How? It wasn't me who chose not to sleep for a week" Xan replied "You chose to do that"

"If I leave myself vulnerable, you will take over"

"Your making the job a whole lot easier" Xan retorted "Exhausting yourself means exhausting your resistance"

Mitsuko heard a sound and looked up to see Xan standing in front of her. Mitsuko jumped back in surprise and was stopped by a tree, her back flat on it.

"How are you outside?!" Mitsuko gasped "You shouldn't be able to"

"I'm always doing stuff I shouldn't" Xan smiled, grabbing onto Mitsuko's neck, lifting her into the air. Mitsuko struggled but she was too tired to fight back. "Now it's over"

Xan drove his hand into Mitsuko's chest. Mitsuko looked in horror as Xan's body began to change, into her own. Mitsuko struggled to get out, but Xan's grip was too strong. Xan pulled out a sword and stabbed at Mitsuko's face, but before she was hit, she woke up and screamed. Mitsuko realized that it was all just a dream, but something was telling her that the dream meant something.

"Mitsuko stood up and walked out of the forest, she didn't know if it was her drowsiness , but she thought she heard a woman's voice laughing. The voice was faint, but it sounded a lot like her own...
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
A Dream in the Forest Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dream in the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
A Dream in the Forest Left_bar_bleue930/1200A Dream in the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

A Dream in the Forest Empty Re: A Dream in the Forest

Post by kanda walters Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 pm

out of no where, a small 1 food diameter hand mirror fell from the sky on a ground with a load thud. "wtf happen, hey kagura, where are you, damn it, being sealed in a mirror is far too inconvenient, damn it, guess i'll need to wait for some one to pick me up" although kanda has said that, it wasn't till like 5 seconds later that a girl dressed in some ragged cloths came from some bushes "kanda, oh kanda, where are you, it wasn't my fault that your easy to carry off by a bird or something, birds like shiny things" as kagura said, kanda responed with a yell,"kagura, oi, over here, down here, below your foot" kagura looked down, and then saw kanda doing a pose in the mirror of putting his right hand out with a thumbs up and said "nice angle" but in retaliation, kagura then chucked the mirror in her bag and then started to walk away, you perv, , kanda said"i was just joking kagura, its not my fault that i was on the ground, come one, don't be like that, i'm sorry i looked up your skirt, because i was caught by a bird and droped on the floor, so sowwy anyways, we still need to look for the orb of darkness, it should be around here in this forest, just ask some one". kagura looked around and saw xan and another girl over there, and walked over. "oh hello, you didn't by any chance see a black glass orb around here the size of a fist with a weird symbol on it have you"

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
A Dream in the Forest Left_bar_bleue900/900A Dream in the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Health:
A Dream in the Forest Left_bar_bleue300/300A Dream in the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down