Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of The Black Forest

Go down

Rise of The Black Forest Empty Rise of The Black Forest

Post by Artist Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:38 am

The sea was quiet but the storm was rumbiling. You could tell by the look of the sky. The sea had no words nothing could describe it. So for years it has been simply been called The sea. Pirates and many more have sailed cross here for centuries some make it alive some dont. Hundreds of ships could be found deep in this ocean. Ships that hold thousands of secrets that should never be told nor seen by mere man. This was the sea and its greatness.
Spoiler:

It was calm but moments passed as that storm finaly came. Lightning was stricking at random places. Thunder could be heard from even the smallest of creatures. Waves were coming hard and fast. Hitting near by ships, crushing them upon impact. A cyclone started to form in the middle of the sea. Pirates struggiling on their ships looked over in amazement. The captain standing on the highest point of the ship took off his hat. The sight was unbeliveable. The cyclone started to suck every thing in like a twister. It took ships with it as it started to fade away. Ships wrecked only but bits of pieces left floating on top of The Sea. There was one lone man out there.

He some how survived the hells storm. He was floating on a piece of wood. But what he saw from a distance would challenge his very nature of logic. There was a young man standing on the water. He was standing right where the twister took place. "What the.." the man said his face so shocked.

The young man standing on the water had long black hair, it was covering his face. He had no shirt on all he had was dirt black baggy pants. Thats all that could be seen on him. But under his hair. He was muttering something. His final sentence was. "Wolfe has come back and Balgon shall rest in peace."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Rise of The Black Forest Left_bar_bleue600/600Rise of The Black Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Rise of The Black Forest Left_bar_bleue600/600Rise of The Black Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Rise of The Black Forest Empty Re: Rise of The Black Forest

Post by Artist Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 am

The man named Wolfe moved the hair out of his face. He had a slender build. He was defined with muscle but still kinda skinny. His face was clean and stern. He was young no older then 19 at the most. He had a relaxed but yet very serious look about him. But what stood out the most was his eyes. He eyes were shiny silver. The pupils shined a bright purple color. "Ahhh its feels so good to be released after so much time." He stretched and yawned. "Oh right gotta get Jean and Kira from...her." Wolfe started to walk on the water and slowly phased right threw it.

He showed his head right infront of the lone man who saw him. The man was unconscious. Wolfe phased right up from the water, and picked him up. He lifted him on his shoulder. "Heavy one." Wolfe looked around there was a pirate ship just coming off the harbor. It was a ship he had known, as well as the crew. "Ahhh whatya know. Some old friends of mine." Wolfe phased in the water taking the unconscious man with him.

In a matter of seconds wolfe was on the large boat. He phased right threw the floor. He placed the unconcious man on the floor. "Hey can I get some help here!" Wolfe called out to the pirate crew. They all looked over with surprised and angry faces. The pirate captain was skinny and tall.He had on a nice long black jacket that reached his ankles. Black pants and a white bandana on his head. He also had a tall black hat on his head. "Whatya know Jack Wolfe himself, shows up outa the blue sky. Get em boys!" The entire crew jumped down and looked at Wolfe.

Wolfe smirked holding his hands up in the air "Woah woah woah boys cant we talk about this." One of the pirates spit at him. "I guess not." Wolfe punched him right in the nose breaking it. He hoped over the unconcious man and softly kicked him over tripping about five pirates. One behind him had a black and silver walking cane. He quietly started to draw it, it was a sword cane. Wolfe saw this and triped the pirate taking the cane for himself. "Ahhh I like this." Pirates started to come closer. Wolfe was hitting them all with his cane. Blocking every blow, countering every strike, dogding every attack. Wolfe could not be touched.

Finally the captain himself fired a dazziling looking flintlock pistol, at Wolfe. He was down. Wolfe bent to his knees. Every pirate cheered and the captain smiled. Wolfe was on the floor. "Ahhhh got ya!" He phased right threw the floor and rose up again right behind the captain. He drew out the sword from the cane and placed it on his neck "What trickery is this,I know the bullet hit ya!" Wolfe smirked. "Try looking harder next time." There was no wound on Wolfe at all.

Last edited by Artist on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 am

The cane blade was right at the captains throat. If Wolfe would flick his wrist the captain would surley die. The pirate crew looked in horror, they didnt want to lose there beloved captain. They all stood still awaiting Wolfe's next move. "Captain Baruga I see you have a liking to my pistol there. Hand it over." The pistol Captain Baruga was holding was truly magnificent in design. It was white, black and bronze in color.

Baruga hated giving up such a marvelous weapon. But he did slowly. He placed it Wolfe's open hand. Wolfe took it and cocked it. "Dont even know how to use the damn thing do you Baruga. Well no matter its back in proper hands now." He spun the flintlock pistol in his left hand.

"Alright now take off your clothes."

"What no way!"

Wolfe started to press the blade harder on his neck.

"Alright alright." He started to strip. "Damn you Wolfe. I swear one day I will kill you with my bare hands."

"Yea yea cut the yappin get the strippin."

Baruga was done he was down to his underwear. Wolfe had his clothes on his arm. The unconscious man that Wolfe brong aboard started to awake. "Where... where am I." Some pirates took him under the arm.

"Let em go Wolfe we got yur mate here."

Wolfe looked at the unconcious man. His shining purple eyes were pierceing the man sight. "Awww ahhhhh." The man was moaning in pain. The pirates let him go. He drop to the floor screaming in pain. Wolfe looked at him with confused eyes.

pic of Jack Wolfe and his gun and cane
Spoiler:
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:50 am

The man was on the floor twitching and his muscles ripping. Growing larger, skin turning black his jaw cracking. Wolfe looked even more surprised. Baruga took this moment to try and attack Wolfe. Wolfe saw this his reaction was inhuman. He phased the cane blade right threw Baruga's forehead. Baruga looked shocked. The blade was phased going on the other side of his fore head. All Wolfe had to do was unphase it and Baruga would have a sword lodged in his head.

Wolfe smirked "Now you wanna make any more sudden movements Baruga." The man or if you could call it that had transformed into a giant beast. A all black monster with fierce blue eyes. Standing on all fours. It was a Emotacon. A young one at that. Wolfe raised an eyebrow. His eyes stop shining.

Attack them

Wolfe sent a mental message to the emotacon. It listened and obeyed. It started attacking the pirates relentlessy. Killing them with every swipe of its giant claws.

Stop

It stopped its movements suddenly. Wolfe smiled. Still holding the blade threw Baruga's head. He looked at the remaining pirated.

"Now you see how crazy one little detail can be in life. If you would have helped him when I first asked. You could have stopped this. But look now, your scared and defeated. No where else to run or hide. So I will give you an offer, you can join the Black Forest and live. Get all the riches you all so much desire in due time. Or die. Raise your hand if you want to join me."

The pirates looked around. They all raised their hands high smiling. Pirates only wanted thing...gold and riches.

Wolfe shook his head. "Pirates so easy to persuade." The blade went physical in Baruga's head. He died. Wolfe phased the blade threw his skull picked up a cloth on the floor and wiped the blood off. "Sorry Baruga, you wasnt meant to join Black Forest.

pic of Emotacon
Spoiler:
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 am

The emotacon had turned back to human form. The man was unconcious again. Wolfe had out Barugas clothes. It fir him perfectly Wolfe was a preety tall guy for 19. The long black coat zipped up to the top. The wind blew threw his hair and the coat was flapping. He took Baruga's white banada and wrapped around his forehead.

He sheathed his cane sword and started walking with it. "Alright my first act as captain. Take the ship back to harbor and get this man washed and cleaned. Get him clothes and food. The rest of you can rest till I return. Stay in Port Dace I will find you. Alright my friends im off." Wolfe jumped off the boat and phased right threw the water.

The pirates all looked surprised. "Alright you heard em. Lets get back to Port Dace!" The ship was sailing back to town.

Wolfe phased right at the floor infront of Balgon's entrence. "Im coming Jean and Kira." He phased again threw the ground going to the real Balgon Prison.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down