Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fetching From the Forest

+7
Areos
shdwdragonrider
Crimson Moon
Artist
Archos
Muzak
Virgil
11 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fetching From the Forest Empty Fetching From the Forest

Post by Virgil Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Nero woke up. It was close to midnight, the train stopped. He got up tch, funny how people can see dreams during sleep. I know I can’t. Putting on his trench coat and taking his sword, Nero got out of the cabin. He looked around and went to a random direction.

In the next train car, there were Lycan, Arkrius and Tracey. “Why did we stop all of a sudden?” There was still dried blood as well as bruises on his face, which made him look like he didn’t recover at all. But that short period of sleep improved his condition more than enough to be able to move and fight properly.

(+20 HP, +25 Mana)
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue580/600Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue600/600Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Fetching From the Forest Empty Re: Fetching From the Forest

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Arkrius looks over to Nero, who's looks like he just died and came back to life. "Train is havin' some damned problems. Theoril is tryin' to fix it right now. Either 'e will contact ya, or I will about it, ya basterd." Arkrius looks at the forest. "Ah, shite, gotta grab an attache case that I left behind...ah shite..." Arkrius quietly sighs and looks on the radio. A blinking white dot appeared on the GPS. "Damn, that's far in the forest...damned 'ell." Arkrius speaks into the radio, quietly sighing.

"'ey, Theoril?"
"Yes, boss?"
"'ow long will it take ya to get the train back and running, I need to grab the attache case that I left behind in the Forest of Annuo."
"It'll take me some time to fix, as long as you don't take like three hours to find it or something, you should be fine."
"Alright, message everyone on via intercom and radio when tis train is fixed."

Arkrius sets his trench coat on the ground, taking off his shirt and places on the dress shirt. He lazily ties the red tie around his neck and places the trench coat back on. He walks off from the group and heads down the hall towards one of the doors leading outside.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue340/600Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue200/600Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:58 pm

As the large WH train stopped at the Forest of Annuo, the young Akira sprung out of his seat.

"Finally!" he shouted, throwing his small staff up into the air in excitement, "This train is way too small!"

This was only his second day as a Witch Hunter, he was obviously still naive about the war that was going on. He had yet to be involved in a witch battle. He caught the staff as it descended from the roof and ran towards one of the doors, pushing past a strange figure. Looking out into the forest, he could see trees, as far as the eyes could see. The fresh breeze was refreshing for the young boy.

"Time to explore!" he shouted again, planting his foot onto the edge of the train and running off into the thick forest.
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 696

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue660/1000Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (660/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue740/1000Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (740/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Nero sees that Arkrius is in critical condition, similar to what he was. He was speaking of some attaché case that he apparently left behind. “That attaché case…” he takes a few steps forward “describe it for me.”

Nero heard a lot about the forest of Annuo, but never actually went here. He was still far from his peak condition, but he was far from out too. He did not feel any mana sources worth considering, no mana sources at all. But still, he had a feeling that there was something more to this forest than just plain woods.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue580/600Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue600/600Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Arkrius blinks as a young boy passed right by him and ran towards the forest. ...energetic basterd... "The attache case is silver. It has a rather large antenna stickin' out right now, as it's transmitting a signal to my radio." Arkrius tosses the attache case at Nero that contained the dress shirt, pants and tie. "It looks exactly like that, but with a LARGE antenna."

Arkrius steps outside the train, a breeze blew off Arkrius hat. He looks up and the hat falls perfectly back on his head. He slowly walks towards the forest while contently smoking his cigar.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue340/600Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue200/600Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Tracey wanting to go outside and walk for a little bit. He left the others and walked down some of the train cars. "I wonder where Jiro is." Tracey walked outside to the Forest of Annuo. "I did a little training here with my master when I was little but I never got to realy explore around here." But it still has that same feeling when I was little. That same dark and mysterious feeling. Tracey put his hands in his pockets and walked a little further in to the forest.

Melody was right next to him following him.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:24 pm

“Call me an idiot but I think you should stay back this time” Nero was still following Arkrius. “You’re in no condition to leave. Right now, this place is the safest.” The air was fresh and cool. “Mind if I fetch it for ya? It is a simple delivery-boy job, what could possibly go wrong, right? Yet…” he looks into the dark of the forest “I got a bad feeling about this place.”

Can’t exactly explain it, but I feel as if…as if there is something wrong in here. Nero puts his hand on Arkrius’ shoulder, stopping him “Just give me a radio or whatever…” He walked past him and a little “so you could lead me to the location of that treasure chest of yours. How about it?” He definitely felt uneasy about this place.There was definitely something there that he had to take a look at. "How much time till the train's fixed?"
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Akira weaved in and out of the tall trees. The moon light was being filtered by the leaves and branches up above. Suddenly, he stopped and looked around him.

"I haven't seen a single creature" he pondered, scratching the back of his head, "I can\'t put my finger on it, but there\'s something weird about this forest.

The wind once again struck Akira, his hair waving into his face, the bell on the end of his staff rang softly four times. The sound was carried through the wind and echoed far. The rain dripped down onto him causing his hair to stick to his face now. The leaves added to the water falling onto him. Looking around again, he looked for any other WH agent to talk to. He didn't like showing it, but the forest was creeping him out.

Last edited by Archos on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue660/1000Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (660/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue740/1000Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (740/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Arkrius quietly sighs. As much as I 'ate havin' complete strangers dealin' with me problems...'es right... "Fine..." He hands Nero a radio. "I'll contact you via radio. If anythin' comes up, let me know. I'll also tell ya of 'ow much time till the train is -" Theoril interupts him.

"Boss, I'd say about two hours till the train is fixed..."
"Well...two hours...that's yer time limit. If anythin' comes up, let me know." Arkrius turns around, heads towards the train and sits outside, enjoying the rain fall on himself. He takes out another radio and speaks into it. "Two hours till the train is fixed. Sit tight."

He takes out the desert eagle he was inspecting eariler and the box that it was given in. It had a note and it read "This desert eagle uses .50 rounds. Take good use of it." He places a magazine into the gun, cocks it and fires into the sky. The recoil of the gun sends makes Arkrius flinch in pain. "Ah, powerful..."

Last edited by Pants on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:33 pm

The only thing she heard was "Forest" Her eyes lit up and as the others made their way outside she jumped out the window crashing the glass and with a small flip landed on its roof. "HAAAAA~ fresh air is still the best, YAY look at all the trees Inu~ its so beatifull. With a small kick to the roof she jumped straight for the first tree and started to jump from tree to tree using branches, the trees and bushes to change direction or to fasten her pace. "this is great it looks just like my old home lets see if they have a cave here too" she smiled as she picked up her pace.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue565/800Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue185/400Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Tracey was deeper in the forest but still close enough to the train. "Wait I am hungry." Tracey said rubbing his stomach. The rain was pouring on Tracey but he didnt mind he liked the rain sometimes. He started heading back for the train. He saw Arkius sitting there in front of it. He walked up to him. "Hey never gave you that healing that you wanted. Well im gonna go eat some thing im starving. But when is the train gonna be ready to move again."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Arkrius sighs and facepalms. "I just said on the radio, train's leavin' in two hours. Didn't WH give ya radios? They gave them out as standard equipment..." said Arkrius with a hint of irritation in his voice. Arkrius looks up at the sky, letting the rain splash on his face, enjoying the cool feeling of the rain. "Git yer food. I'll be still out 'ere, enjoying tis rain." Arkrius said with a smile.

...doesn't WH give their damned members radios? They gave me one... He stares at the forest and places his hat on his lap.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:52 pm

The rain wasn’t too serious, almost barely noticeable. Nero takes the radio from Arkrius “Right, will do.” He headed into the forest and then disappeared from sight. Two hours should be enough time for me to get that thing. Lets just hope its not too far and that this forest ain’t so big.

He was moving through the forest, at quite a speed. He then stopped on one of the branches. Looking back, he saw a dim light from the train, blocked off by trees. He wasn’t too far away. He flipped a switch on his radio “Hey, you hear me? Nero to the train, do ya read?” He kept his radio on for an incoming signal from Arkrius and moved on.

Somewhere, much, much deeper inside the woods two figures were on different branches of a tree. “You feel that?” a first voice, sounding like a woman in her twenties. “Someone just showed up here. And a whole bunch of them too.”
“Oh really…” said the second voice, of a woman in her forties.
“Yeah, and judging by this…he is with them too”
“You think so?” there was a little pause “Ah yes, he is with them. How fortunate don’t you think?”
“It certainly is” this time the younger woman sounded playful.
“Very well I’ll go report this. You have permission to do as you please.”
“Ok, you do that”
One of the figures left and was unseen. “Now then, I guess I’ll start with you.” The second figure started moving. She was moving in the general direction of a far away WH train.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:57 pm

"Yeah, I hear ya, loud and clear." Arkrius takes out another device, looking like a GPS of some sort. He see's two dots rather far away. One of them being Nero, and the other being his attache case. Arkrius pushes a button on the radio, and changes the frequency to only communicate to the radio that Nero has. "Go forward. One-hundred metres, if you don't know how far, I'll tell you when to stop. Or if you know how far one-hundred metres is...I'll continue on..."

Arkrius quietly sighs. I'm gettin' tis weird feeling of tis forest, it was so beautiful in the daylights...now it's scary, I'm almost scared shiteless... Arkrius grabs the gum that he received earlier and starts to chew on it. Not...bad...

[Mana + 40]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 pm

"God" muttered Akira, "This place is getting scary.."

He ran back towards the WH train, his bell ringing loudly as it bounced around. The rain drops fell gracefully from the sky onto his face making his vision slightly blurred. Akira could still sense something weird about the place. Why wasn't there any wild life around? Were they scared? What ever the cause, he had to get back to the train. The small lights were visible past the trees. Akira once again started to weave in and out quickly through the large pillars of wood, slightly less accurate this time as he slid slightly, causing him to graze his bare arms every so often ever so slightly.

(-10 Health)
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:50 pm

Tracey walked in the train and got a seat and a table. "Hmmmm now that I think about it HQ has never given me a radio. Oh well, I dont like the stuff they give me anyway." Tracey waved for a waitress to come by. A waitress came by to his table, she was gorgeous. Long brown hair nice body and all. Tracey was back to his old ways.

"How may I help you sir." The waitress said to Tracey.
He replied "Yes I would like a cup of soda and a plate of your barbeque ribs."
"Coming right up for you sir." She walked away giving Tracey a wink.
"Oh I am sorry but I forgot something."
"What is it sir."
"I need your name and your room number."
The waitress giggled "Sarah and coming with your food."
Tracey smirked, he took out his headphones and put them in his ear. He turned on his ipod and started listening to some music. He looked out the window and saw the forest and the pouring rain. I remeber how much I hated this place when i was younger.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shdwdragonrider Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:59 pm

Night had fallen quite awhile ago, when she undertook the journey it was morning. A brisk walk, she had told herself that morning. The trail, well traveled now was difficult to see. Would be impossible if it was not for the moonlight the was suspended so far above in the heavens. Here I am, traversing the great forest and a business dress. In the dead middle of the... It wan on the last of that inner thought that an element so pure graced her with its presence, rain started to flow, clouds over head. The rain, now a constant companion on her journey.

Leena did not know how long it has been. Hours, maybe days that she has been walking. It was unknown, the sound of nature, even it was confused. The birds, some silent, others singing as if it was heaven. The travel, over the rough ground did not matter to her. This as a forced march, no. This is nothing, now a fine meal, warm bath. Now that would be divine. Sounds, not natural to the forest had alerted her to the new surroundings. Life and lights, was it fog that has caressed the ground? It looks she'll have to investigate further. If it was not for that ticket clerk trying to gouge her pocketbook,I would have caught the train.

(assume Leena as been out in the wilderness for at least 4 days. -5hp and -5mp per day due to forced march. {{sorry, i felt a little guilty for coming into the game with full hp/mp}} )

shdwdragonrider
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 96

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:17 am

Arkrius continued to stare at the sky, admiring the stars, nightfall, and the peace and quiet that was present. He briefly smiled before looking back towards the forest. I 'ope the poor basterd 'urries up with me attache cases... Arkrius slowly stepped inside the train and looked back once more before setting foot in the train.

The train was quite peaceful. Everyone was staring at Arkrius as he entered, soaking wet and creating a wet trail wherever he went. He notices that many of his attache cases were opened and that a hat was missing from one of them. Who's the basterd who took that hat? ...I liked tat bloody 'at... thought Arkrius.

He pushes a bright red button on the radio before speaking into it. "Theoril, 'ow long we got till train is fixed?" asked Arkrius, being rather impatient.

"Still around the two hour mark, give or take half an our or so."
"What's wrong with tis 'asted train?"
"Oh, I don't even know where to begin... Luckily, there's a few spare parts, but I'm havin' issues with it."
"Y'need me 'elp?"
"No. Remember last time you tried? You almost blew us up to hell and back."
"...right...tat case, screw that."

Arkrius's stomach growled quite loudly as he just remembered he hadn't ate anything since yesterday. Didn't eat anythin' for the past day...might as well git somethin'... He quickly walked towards the diner, and sat with Tracey. He called for a waitress.

"May I have your order?"
"I'll 'ave a...cup of jasmine tea and a plate of..." Arkrius pondered what to have as a main meal. "...steak."
"Alright, please wait a minute."

Arkrius quietly sighed as he realized he was sitting at Tracey's table. "Oh, sorry, mate."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:37 am

Tracey took off his headphones when Arkius sat down. "Huh oh no problem man, its fine. I was actually starting to get bored." Tracey put his ipod on the table. The waitress from before came with Tracey's glass of soda and plate of ribs. There was a small card with a room number on the plate. The waitress smiled "Here you go sir enjoy your food."

The waitress put the food on the table. She left smiling back at Tracey. He looked at the card and smirked. "Oi that reminds me, who were those girls from ealier. I am preety interested." Tracey chuckled
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:57 am

"They're witches. I encountered 'em 'ere in tis forest while doin' an assignment. Captured them, but realized they were the wrong witches to capture." Arkrius lights up another cigarette and breaths out a steady stream of smoke. "They took a likin' to me, now they follow me 'round." Arkrius looks outside as his tea and his plate of steak arrives. The waitress places the food on the table. Arkrius briefly looks at her before nodding and smiling.

Arkrius grabs a fork and knife and starts to dine on the steak. "But other than that, that's 'bout it." He takes out a box with gold and white. He opens it up and tosses his cigarette out the window and lights up a cigar. "...want one?" offering the cigars.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:06 am

Akira finally burst out of the trees and stopped inches away from the large metal train.

"Aha! Got ou-"

He was interrupted by a cigarette dropping onto the top of his head and rolling off. Soggy ash floated off in the cold breeze.

"Hey! You dropped this!" he shouted rather cheerfully into the train, turning towards the closest door.

Just as he was about to take a step, he froze. Turning his head towards the forest, he was sure he could sense someone approaching. Akira shrugged his shoulders and walked into the train, shaking his hair causing water droplets to spray off of him.

"Evening" he greeted the two male figures in the carriage as he sat down on one of the seats.
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:14 am

Arkrius was contently eating his steak before being interrupted. He remained silent for a few moments as he was eating. "Evenin' to ya, basterd." He contently smokes on his cigar. He places his cigar on the table for a few moments as he reached for a flask on his belt. A heavy smell of alcohol reeked from the flask as he briefly opened it to drink. He returns to smoking his cigar while staring out the window. "What brings a brat like you, 'ere?"

I didn't know WH brought in brats...or maybe it's the lack of me goin' into 'eadquarters...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:18 am

Tracey looks at the white and gold box. "No no I dont smoke." Tracey started eating his ribs he was preety hungry since he hasnt eaten in a day. Melody came out right next to Tracey "Oi what do you eat mel mel?" Tracey asked Meldoy trying to feed him a rib, but melody refused. "Hmph more for me then."

Tracey looked at the boy around his age who just surprised him. "Oi where the hell did you come from? But um my name is Tracey whats yours?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 am

"I was on my way to central when the train stopped" he said, still cheerful, "Seems like the forest is less exciting than I expected..however..."

Akira looked outside, he was sure he could see something moving, he just wasn't sure. Setting his staff down onto the ground, he adjusted the whip that was tightly coiled around his slender leg. His feet were quite mucky from the dirt and rain outside, however he managed not to drag anything into the train.

"Hey, I came from outside, I was at one of the end carriages and got bored of sitting around waiting" he said, looking up towards the other guy, "My name is Akira"

His childish smile was still visible on the outside, however, in the depths of his mind he was examining them.
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:21 am

Leneor and Luthien were walking alongside the forest for quite a while until finaly entering it. Leneor was mostly focused on the food in his hands (french fries, go check the other thread), while luthien was clinging to his arm somewhat.

"you goin' to leave soon, are you?" luthien suddely startet.
"likely, the train is good to go soon i bet. but i won't hang around the Headquaters long i think. tell where you live and i'll go visit you." he gives her a grin.

suddenly a bush further away begann moving, Leneor pushed Luthien behind him, and grabbed his sword, without drawing it out. his other hand held the plate, because he still was somewhat hungry.

"who's there?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue470/550Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest Left_bar_bleue430/650Fetching From the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next