Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fetching From the Forest

+7
Areos
shdwdragonrider
Crimson Moon
Artist
Archos
Muzak
Virgil
11 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Fetching From the Forest

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Arkrius quietly sighs. If tis lass want a death wish...fine... He slowly stands up, looking at Jade and Meryl. "Git to the cabin, I'll 'e there shortly..." Jade and Meryl quickly leave the train cart, having the feeling that Arkrius is going to go ballistic. He quickly takes out two desert eagles from his belt and three other desert eagles from his trench coat float in the air right behind him. His bracelet glows and ring glows a bright white light.

Arkrius opens fire at Lyla. Quickly disposing round after round at her and multiple bullet casings and magazines fall onto the floor in the span of eight seconds. Over one-hundred bullets were scattered on the floor and multiple magazines were also scattered on the floor. The guns quickly return to their holsters and Arkrius walks away. Feathers and dust float in the entire train cart as Arkrius walks away. Damned bitch. Pissed me off...she can go die in a damned fuckin' hole... [Skill used: Ghostly Guns]

The gunshots echo throughout the entire train as everyone tries to take cover from the bullets. Theoril's voice was heard on the radio as he walked away.

"Boss, what the hell was that?"
"...nothin', don't worry 'bout it."

Arkrius readjusted his tie as he looked behind him once before violently kicking the door open to leave the train cart completely. "...just another day at the office...Vorst, I'll see ya later." He leaves the bullet riddled diner while contently smoking with everyone staring at Arkrius.
[Mana: -39]

Last edited by Pants on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:46 pm

gunshots were heard from the train. He was resting a few meters away from the entrance of the woords, Luthien was kneeling next to him, she had shrieked up the moment at least a few dozen shots were fired. Leneor did not like it, but he preffered not being winded up with it.

"I'll stay with you for now, I still prefer your presence over WH."
"I can... understand that." she answered, frowning towards the train. "they are brutes."
"let's go take a walk around the fields. by chance i can even slightly stock up my stuff."
"sure!" she jumped up and smiled. she stayed in her witches dress, not thinking someone could notice her and attack. she felt somewhat secure with Leneor around.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Tracey was trying to read his book almost finished with it, but was interupted when he saw a man just flying right past him. He landed with a loud crash on a steel door. Tracey looked at what couldve done that and he saw a beutifal women who looked enraged standing next to Arkius and his two ladies. "Where did this one come from, I must have her as well." Tracey said with a grin. Tracey looked back at the man getting up from the sudden attack. "Now you know the true strenght of women I see." Tracey chuckled under his breath but the man didnt here him.

Tracey looked back at the women "Hmmm she is little like Millie so damn violent. But I kinda like the violent types." Tracey smirked. Tracey couldnt here the conversation but Arkius just strated blasting away at the women with his guns. "What the hell is he doing!!!" Tracey took off his glasses to get a better look. "Oh well she's off my list" Tracey put his glasses back on and continued to read his book.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Jiro opened his eyes to a blood red sky and ground filled with corpses, it was a familiar sight for Jiro, this was his dream. He looked around himself and saw that he was impaled by many swords but this wasn't new, in fact usually much worse things happen.

He ripped one of his arms from the swords and used it to remove the swords in his other arm, he then used his two arms to remove the rest of the swords. He walked, not caring about where he was going, the only things that could be heard were the screaming of people that were being tortured. He came to a cliff and looked up at it to see some sort of monster on top of it.

"That damn bitch." The monster said in a deep voice "After this runt I'll feast on her dreams for telling the little brat about me." Jiro wasn't sure what the monster was talking about. The monster then noticed Jiro looking at him but before Jiro could react things that resembled flying corpses grabbed him and took him away. When Jiro looked back at the place the monster was there was nothing there.

Jiro started struggling to get free of the flying corpses but then they dropped him into a pit of spikes. Jiro, laying motionless as blood ran down the spikes that impaled his body, then thought to himself who that monster was.

He then woke up in a panic outside the train "I... I fell asleep again? But why? Why have I been falling asleep so much?" he then got up and noticed blood coming from one of the places he was impaled by the spikes. With a scared expression on his face he started shaking as he looked at the blood.

( - 20 HP)
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/150Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:24 pm

They have been fighting up here for a good thirty minutes. “I honestly expected more from you” the witch stuck the blade under Nero’s left rib. The blade had a wind current around it. More blood gushed out, but Nero was still standing. The witch backed off again “but you are durable, I’ll give you that” She launched two more air drills in his direction. Then Nero struck the air in front of him upon drawing his sword, making an air wave. Both gusts collided and disappeared.
“Why are you so confused? Don’t make a mistake by assuming you’re the only one who has wind based attacks.” Nero sheathed his sword again.
“Don’t talk all smart, just because you can do it too won’t change the outcome. You must’ve lost a lot of blood by now” She made a dash and then a thrust. Nero simply side stepped.

Blood spilled out, and a hand clutching the dagger fell to the ground. A painful scream could be heard. “You bastard! How dare you?!” the witch made another thrust, but Nero blurred out of the way and a wound opened up on the witch’s stomach. “How…” she wasn’t able to continue because her rib was pierced at this moment [Pin Point]. Nero sheathed his sword again. “I did lose an awful amount of blood, that’s true. But its far from enough to make me go down from you.”
“Don’t forget, if you kill me, this barrier we’re standing on will…”
She couldn’t finish, as she was slashed from right shoulder to the left side of the waist. Her body was cut in to, and both combatants started falling down.

Nero made a bullet dive, at the same time as gathering mana into his feet. Just as he was at the same level as tree tops, he made a flip so his feet were first, and as he neared the ground, he blasted all the mana out of his feet straight at it [Nitro]. This slowed his fall significantly and even made him fly up a little bit. Nero collapsed onto the ground. Shouldn’t do that with so little mana. A few seconds later, the husk of the witch’s body collapsed near him. He looked at her, after which he took out his radio. “Nero here, Come in…”
“Nero…?” he turns to the witch. How the hell does she still live? He turned off the radio and was about to draw his sword as she continued “so that’s…what you go…by…in WH…” and then she looked him straight in the eyes “…Number Seventeen”
Nero’s eyes widened in terror. For once in a very long time his face showed an emotion.
“Where…did you hear that?” he whispered, terrified.
“Aw…” the witch coughed up blood “I have my…sour…ces…” the last trace of life escaped the witch.

He stood there, with the same emotion of terror on his face. He dropped both, the radio and his sword, and started backing away. He tripped over a root, but that didn’t matter to him. He fell on his back. There was nobody around him, just him, the forest and the rain. He closed his eyes and put his hand over them. A single tear mixed together with the rain drops. How…how can anyone who knows about that still be alive?
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue580/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Walking towards the forest still dragging the newly named bear Kuma "Stupid train person can't even take this little pet with me"she was pouting. Suddenly she saw a young boy fighting with a witch he was pretty good, "Hey mister need a hand?"She threw the bear which was 4X bigger then Lycan onto the witch. "Well i needed to bring mister bear back to its home"The bear got up of the witch and was extremly scarred and ran of as fast as it could. "WAIT Mister bear i was gonna try to smuggle you aboard, damn he got away" she now turned her head towards the witch"YOUR FAULT" she sticked out her tounge towards the witch and open her demisional hole. A big chunk of iron fell out of it -form of the grasshopper- the meatl bended and created a tonfa like armor around her arms and made a blade at the side of the elbow, with three blades coming between the fingers when she made a fist.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Akira watched in amusement as the bear landed on the witch with a loud roar.

"Hey!" laughed Akira, "You can join if you want, just no more bears"

He watched as the girl's arm started to be covered in metal. Looking back at the witch, she still did not say anything and her facial expression was the same. Akira gripped his staff tightly and looked her in the eyes.

"Kuma pounce" he muttered.

His arm lowered slightly as the staff's weight grew to 4x it's original weight. He planted one of his legs in front of his other and jumped up 2 feet into the air. Raising his staff over his head caused the bell to ring softly. With a large smile on his face thanks to the excitement, he struck down his staff. The witch jumped out of the way with ease. The staff impacted with the ground creating a slight ditch from the tip. Water and mud sprayed up into the air.

"Fast one, isn't she?"
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 696

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue660/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (660/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue740/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (740/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:11 pm

"WAH she is lets see who's faster"She smiled asshe had found herself another fun game, in a short flash she dashed through the dirt and water spraying from the ground. the witch couldn't see her coming Lycan threw a punch, instinctively the witch grabbed the fist in the nick of time with her hand. "AAAAARG" the 3 blades stuck through on the other side of the witches hand. "didn;t see that now did you"Lycan grinned and jumped back first slashing a tree making it strat to fall towards the witch but she jumped out of the way.

"Your turn to play" she smiled and looked at the boy with the bell
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:28 pm

He lay there fore few minutes, just empty. Then Nero got up and picked up his sword and the radio. Now, how far away did I land from that god forsaken case. He had his usual expression on again. He started walking, aimlessly forward. Everything was quiet. He wasn’t sure exactly where he was. “Hey, this is Nero. Any idea where I am and how much further to the target? And how much time do I have left anyway?” Nero talked into the radio. Then he heard rustling in the bush in front of him. A wolf came out, clearly starving and seeing Nero as his dinner. Nero looked the wolf straight in the eye. For a second nothing happened. Then the wolf squealed and ran away. Hm, this is sure taking a while.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue580/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Nero's voice was heard through the radio, Arkrius grabbed it off his belt and sighed. He also grabbed the GPS device and briefly looked at it. "Look at yer feet, it should be damned there...for time..." Arkrius quickly switched frequencies to contact Theoril.

"Theoril, 'ow much longer we got?"
"An hour, give or take a few."

Arkrius quickly switched frequencies back to Nero's. "Y'got an hour, give or take a few. Yer also in the middle of the forest. Just keep goin' south for about a thousand metres, then take a right, go five hundred metres then the train should be in sight. Just in case, I'll light a flare for ya. Make sure ye get the damned case, basterd who I don't know yer name."

He slowly walked towards a door leading towards outside. As soon as he made it outside, he took out a flare gun and fired multiple flares in the sky. "That should be noticeable." He sat outside against the train in the rain and stares at the sky for a few moments before closing his eyes.

Basterd sure took 'is damned time...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:07 pm

“Wait, not a good…” he saw a flash of light some distance from him. Tch, idiot. He eyed around until he found the case with an antenna on it. There was also a gun laying next to it, a Desert Eagle. Hm, that must be it then. He puts the radio and the gun into his pockets, grabs the case, flings it over his shoulder and starts to move towards the flares. Would be so much easier with devil's tricks. He runs at full speed. Better make it in time, and push those guys into repairing in maximum the next 10 minutes.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:04 am

Akira's grin widened at the sound of "Your turn."

"Brilliant!"

Running at full speed again, he jumped up and planted his foot onto the fallen tree.

"Lets go with something a little more flashy, eh?"

Grabbing onto the bell of his staff, he jumped into the sky once again. The bell started to ring loudly, echoing far and wide around a large portion of the forest, maybe even reaching the train. The witch looked up with her cold expression, staring Akira in the eys as he plummeted to the ground. As Akira got closer to the ground, she moved out of the way with a simple strafe.

"Screeching Bell" said Akira with his large grin.

The witches triumphant dodge was soon destroyed, as the ground beneath her and Akira began to crumble from the immense weight of the strike. The bell continued to ring and vibrate, causing a shock wave from the base of impact. The witch was sent backwards a little way into the fallen tree. Around Akira was a large crater, about 7 feet in diameter.

"Damn, I missed" he murmured, "Also didn't do it right."

He let go of the staff with his left hand and looked at it. The top layer of skin had been ripped off from the unsuccessful energy transfer and blood was now dripping down between his fingers.

The witch stood there against the bark. Her hand an arm both injured from the attacks of Lycan and Akira.

(-50 Health -120 Mana)
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue660/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (660/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue740/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (740/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:35 am

A bell ringing was heard in the distance as Arkrius sat outside in the rain. A bell? Am I imaginin' things? He looks towards the forest briefly. He slowly stands up and walks towards the forest. Tis should cut down the amount of time needed to meet with the basterd... He looks at the GPS and see's that two white dots are together, coming towards the train. Ah, 'e 'as it. Good.

Arkrius blinks a few times as he see's a random graves with roses as he walks towards the forest.

"W...what is tis!? Their graves ain't 'ear 'ere. The 'loody 'ell is tis?"

Arkrius kneels at the graves, reading the names on the gravestones. "Kaethil...Ithridies...Valfred...? Why is my old name 'ere? Valfred, why is tat name 'ere!?" The sound of a gun cocking was heard right behind him. He turns around while pulling out his guns from his trench coat to see a masked man the same outfit as Arkrius. "...what...that mask...it's -" Arkrius quickly pulls the trigger, but was beaten in speed and the result was being shot multiple times in the arms, legs and once in the chest. Arkrius yells in pain as he falls on the ground, bleeding quite badly.

The masked man mask falls off to reveal that it's Theoril and walks away. Arkrius's vision becomes quite blurry as he reaches for his radio.

"Oi...Theo...ril..."
"Yes, boss?"
"W..where are ya...?"
"Engine room, why?"
"'cause...y'just..."

Arkrius eyes widens as he continues to see Theoril slowly disappear into thin air. ...what...? He struggles to crawl towards the train, but falls unconscious along the way.

"Boss? Boss! Respond!"

[Health remaining: -70]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 am

As the witch stumbled because of the attack, Lycan jumped off and made a drop kick on the witches knee. "That should take some speed out of her attacks. The with quikly stood up and jumped a few meters away to add some distance. Lycan made a zig zag flash run, the witch in an attempt to block her off flung some boulders at her. bypassing boulders split into chunks and claw markings appeared on the ones who didn't. now standing right before her. you will not move from this spot with a quik punch she nailed the witches foot to the ground. -release- the claws at her hand split of lycan jumped back "MISTER NOW"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:38 am

He showed up not too far away from the train, but still quite a distance. Nero saw Arkrius laying on the ground, with his arms torn up. Was it because of the gun shots I heard earlier? Arkrius was unconscious. “Well, they wasted you pretty badly, haven’t they?” He picked up Arkrius over his shoulder and continued to move towards the train. He also had Arkrius’ Desert Eagle which was laying close to him.

They finally showed up by the train. Nero went in and dropped Arkrius and the suitcase on the nearest sofa, and himself started walking towards the engine cart. On the way he bandaged his left arm, not to stop the bleeding or prevent infection, but so people wouldn’t see. Finally he arrived at the engine cart. There was a man, Theoril if Nero remembered correctly. “So how much time till repairs are done?”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Theoril and a few other men were frantically working in the engine room, attempting to fix it as fast as they can. He turns around to see Nero asking him how long till the repairs are done.

"Well, now, it's been sped up to about thirty minutes." Theoril walks towards the other train carts but turns around. "Have you seen Arkrius? He contacted me over the radio and I was going to go find him." Theoril points at the other men in the cart.

"Take care of the repairs till I get back."
"Yes sir!"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:40 pm

"ah, Regaras bloom. now i have two again." Leneor said happily. Luthien did not know about what it's use was, but she joined in to Leneors cheerful mood, smiling herself. The two of them were walking among the grassy fields, the train still visible, but quite far away, just like the woods.

Leneor, who already knew Luthien was somewhat intrested on what this plant would do begann explaining.
"Its a plant that regenerates mana and Health if the body is in a calm state. I had to use one back at the Eastern Headquaters, and those are hard to find in the east. I even found my Painkiller-plant, kosho grass, todays my lucky day. From now on I'll take you with me on every stroll!" Leneor seemed in a good mood.
"I'd love to" Luthien hummed.
"Oh well, but i guess thats it for today. you gotta tell me your hideout sometime soon, then i can visit you. Anyway, i guess we should part for today, i bet the train will be fixed soon aswell. Till next time." Leneor made his lazy salute.
"Yeah, till nex time." she respondet cheerfully, while leneor made a turn and went towards the train. It would take a couple of minutes.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:52 pm

An unexpected twist happened during the fight that Lycan and Akira had with the witch. As the witch was backed against a tree, from behind a beam of energy shaved right through the tree and right through the witch, almost hitting Lycan. The tree collapsed and the only thing of the witch left was her lower body and legs. Everything above the waist was gone. From the place where the beam originated, there stood a figure. After a few seconds it started moving towards them and was clearly seen now. It was a man in his thirties, he was wearing Military-green jersey, camo pants and military boots. He also had surgical scars along the arms. He now stood in the open, examining first Lycan, and then Akira. He clearly had no intention of befriending them.

During that time, Nero was in the engine room, trying to figure out how much time it would take to repair the train. Theoril was working with a few people at this point. “Yeah, Arkrius is seriously injured, but he’ll live. I found him in the forest. It appears he was attacked. As for the train repairs, you sure it will take this long to…” he stooped as his eye widened in fear. This mana, this energy. How in the hell…? Oh shit, ITS HIM!!!
With no explanation of anything, Nero turned around and ran out of the engine room as fast as he could. He then got outside the train, and stopped for a while to read where the energy was coming from. He ran in that direction at his full speed. First that witch knowing about that, and now this guy?! I thought I was the only one who managed to get out of there alive.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:05 pm

The place was left in shambles, empty shells scattered across the ground, smoke and dust filled the air enought to make anyone cough, slowly it lifted leaving a tattered white dress in Lyla's spot. She was gone nowhere to be seen, but her magic was in the air rushing through the wind, urging it step forth. Little bits of dust gathered in the air, forming a slim figure barely finished when someone came out of it, gracefully gliding around, reaching her hand out to Vorst who was awe struck by her sudden change. Her dress fit nicely at how she was going on about things yet it slowly started to change and so did her looks. Vorst didn't dare to grab hold of her, since it seemed he was the least of her worries. I don't think this'll end peacefully, better stay out her way and stay quiet till things calms down.

Her movement matched the flow of her dress, storms outside as the sound of thunder followed her every foot step, Laughes hysterically rising and falling with the wind. "Ohhh, Arkrius where are you, Arkrius I've got something to say to you." desperately searching for Arkrius like a madman wanting revenge on the entire world.

At the same time Vorst, struggling to stand, the forest itself had a weird effect on him like last time but it had gotten alot stronger then before. His body wouldn't listen as if it was someone else's body. Just as he took a step forward an image of a fountain in the middle of twon came before his very eyes. The sight was familiar yet distand, a witch was sitting there, her legs gently swings up and down. She looked at Vorst and greeted him with a mere nod. In few seconds it was gone, stumbles outside and more were seen. What's happening.....
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/400Fetching From the Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm

The events of the graveyard and Theoril shooting Arkrius still was in Arkrius's mind as he laid on a sofa. He slowly opened his eyes to see Theoril beside him, tending to his wounds.

"Boss, tis is going to hurt." said Theoril as he inserted a pair of forceps in his wounds and pulled out the bullets. Arkrius grunts and growls in pain. "Alright, all done removing the bullets. Now, we gotta stitch up your wounds..." Theoril soon pulled out a needle and thread. He quickly went to work closing up the wounds and applied bandages soon after.

"Now, boss, what happened?"
"I was walkin' towards the forest to meet the basterd who offered to git my attache case. Soon a graveyard appeared...Kaethil, Ithridies and my old "grave"...it was like the past appeared...then you shot me. Or at least, your old self did...seemed almost too real, like I went back to the past of Razgriz...and when I betrayed that organization."
"...what? Those graves aren't even near here...and that's weird..."
"Tat's what I thought meself..."

Hysterical laughter was heard in the background. "Ah, shite, the lass wants revenge." Arkrius tries to stand up, but coughs up blood and falls on his knees.

"Don't rush it, boss. I'll hide ya somewhere from her."
"Git me a new dress shirt, the one that was issued to me from Razgriz. I liked that shirt."
"...okay, you'll get it later, not now..."

Theoril slung Arkrius's arm around his shoulder and started walking. A blood trail was left behind as Theoril took Arkrius a random cabin. Jade and Meryl happened to be in the cabin as Theoril carried Arkrius into the cabin and placed him gently on the couch.

"Arkrius!?" The girls shrieked in unison.
"W-what happened to him?" asked Meryl.
"This forest seems to be able to play past memories. Arkrius was shot by me in the past, and that was portrayed in the forest. I need you to take care of him. He's badly injured, even more with the zombie invasion, this and the battle between you to. He really needs his rest. MAKE. HIM. REST. He doesn't take good care of himself and continues regardless of his position. Oh, and someone is trying to get revenge on him. Hide him. I don't want the boss to be injured even more." Theoril quickly left the room and shut the door behind him. He went to the engine room to quickly fix it with the other train workers.

Jade and Meryl look at Arkrius worriedly as he struggles to stay awake. "D-don't worry 'bout it lasses..." He struggles to walk towards the door but falls on his knees. Jade and Meryl grab Arkrius by the arms and force him down on the couch. "Rest." said Meryl and Jade in a unusually cute tone before they kissed Arkrius on the cheek. Arkrius's eyes struggle to stay open for a couple of moments before they eventually close.

Last edited by Pants on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:58 pm

"Hey~ that was my toy and the kid's toy and now you went and broke it" she looked a little angry at the guy that blew up the witch. "Breaking other peoples toys isn't nice, you should learn the rules before playing a game" The guy had a look as if he didn't even care about what she was talking about just a random angry determend face. "At least say something" Lycan got irritated "FINE" She opened her deminsional hole as random steel objects fall from it, things like pieces of roofing a streetlaturn, bicycle parts and a smaal part of the train she smuggled with her when Leonor wasn't paying attetion.

-Form of the Gorilla-

one arm from her ellbow to her figer tip were wrapped in the metal making a solid cilinder, The musscles in her arm swell and start to steam then the steam spread to her upper body and the other arm till it spread to her legs. "Now your gonna pay mister" As she said this a cloud of steam came from her mouth. "AAAAARG" With a thundorous boom she smashed a boulder out of the ground and hit the thing straigt to the new guy, with a quike dash she followed the boulder and as the new guy smashed it to bits easly Lycan threw her sledgehamer hand through the rubble the boulder left, and aimed at his right arm.

(A small cracking sound was heard and he jumped back. - Nero insisted on having that out, go blame him.)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:16 pm

A boulder was sent at the man, but he crushed it to bits by simply sticking out his fist. Lycan’s next attack was aimed right at him, so he raised his arm, wanting to block the blow. The impact was so great that the ground under his feet shaterred, a spray of mud and water came up, but the man was still standing. His arm did not budge an inch, was not injured in any way. He looked into Lycan’s face with an emotionless look, almost like a machine. He then pushed Lycan’s “sledge hammer” away and punched her under the center of the ribs, sending her back to Akira. The punch was heavy, and felt as if instead of a fist, it was a block of lead.

During this Nero was nearing their location. Gotta make it! Absolutely gotta make it!! His face still had fear showing. He was running as fast as he could.

Last edited by Nelo_Angelo on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Leneor hat noticed sounds, sound of fighting, and they were coming from a place not too far off into the woods. taking cover at one of the wagons, Leneor took a look at the scenery a few hundred meters away at least, he had an eye for spying which he had acquired during all his hiding. two WH members, 50% of a witch and an odd guy facing the first two mentioned.

Leneor watched the fighting.
That guys is strong. stronger than what he has displayed up to now, he's toying with her. His stance is that of an expirienced fighter, and his movement pattern might be a little chaotic, but it sadly makes sense. I can't tell how strong that guy is, but he'll outclass any of us.
Leneor looked worried, he was fit for fighting, but there was no way of helping the situation at hand. He would not participate in that fight, no matter what. Leneor sneaked himself towards the front of the train, invading the leading wagon.

"get the machines ready to go."
"excuse me, first of all you are not to command us, and second - we are currently making sure the engine is working fine and doing adjustments. we will be ready to goo soon, so just wai-"
"we have an enemy that to my expectance has the power of a whiterobe, get that thing moving, we cannot wait."

with those words Leneor left the man, who began talking into his radio about some stuff Leneor dismissed. He walked on and went through a couple of wagons, entering the third he was greeted with two ready-to-attack witches, which seemed to look over the smoking guy Leneor had met earlier. Gunner number 1. Leneor streched his arms out in pose to halt the threatening ladies.

"No harm intended, just passing through." Leneor said, walking on. while doing to he threw a sight at arkrius, then whispered to himself. "poor dood, getting himself injured again and again. not gonna waste more herbs on that guy, its almost like burning them for a campfire." he left the room and went further on for the diner. Not knowing he had to take diner number two, due to severe damage to number one.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:22 pm

Akira's eyes widened slightly. The large flash taking him by surprise. The witch is gone? But how? No, wait, there's someone else. Turning around, he saw the half destroyed body of the with.

"What the.." he spoke as the man calmly walked from the obliterated tree bark.

Akira eyed the man up in down just before Lycan came shooting past towards him. His attack failing, he was sent backwards next to Akira. The young boy bent over and towered over the now floored Lycan.

"Do you know this guy?" he said softly.

In his head, he knew this guy was trouble. There was no way he could even dream of defeating him, but that wouldn't stop him. He shot over Lycan and swung his staff to the oppostie side of his body.

"Zou stomp."

Akira's hand lowered a bit under the new weight of the staff. He swung it towards the strange man's torso as he grew closer.

(-100 Mana)
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 am

Arkrius was unconscious on the couch. He was rolling from side to side rather innocently and defenseless. Jade and Meryl look back at Arkrius, grinning at the chance presented at them. They slowly creep closer and closer to Arkrius with the thought of taking advantage of him while he slept. Never thought Arkrius would be giving us quite the chance... the girls thought simultaneously. Now is the chance to make Arkrius my lover... thought Meryl with a large grin on her face. Now is the chance to make Arkrius my supporter... thought Jade with quite the smile. They both look at each other for a few seconds before glaring at one another.

"Don't even think about it Jade, he's mine. I'm going to make him my lover." ...after I have some fun with him...hehehe...
"No, you don't think about it Meryl. He's going to be my supporter!"
"You just want him to be your lover, just admit it Jade!"
"S-so?"
"Well, Jade, you're too slow." stated Meryl with a smile, as she quickly climbed on top of Arkrius, and started kissing him.
"Hey! NO fair!" Jade ran over to Meryl, pushing her off and soon climbing on top of Arkrius, passionately kissing him.

The girls fight for whoever kisses Arkrius and enjoy every second of kissing him. Arkrius slowly opens his eyes with his sight completely blurry. Oi, what is tis feelin'? Feels pretty damn good...'ey wait a minute... His vision returns with Jade and Meryl kissing him at the same time. He pushes them both off and facepalms.

"What in the bloody 'ell are you two doin'!"
"Kissing you." said the girls in an innocent tone of voice. Arkrius quietly sighs. Th...they're just so cute and beautiful... "...not right now!" He quickly stands up and karate chops them on the head. His wounds started to open and he falls on the floor. Meryl quickly catches him and places him back on the couch. "We'll take - I mean kiss you when you're all better." said Meryl with an innocent tone while a green glow surrounded her hands as she placed her hands underneath Arkrius's shirt, touching his stomach, slowly healing him. "This will only take a second..." Hmm...he's got some nice abs... Arkrius looks out the window quietly sighing. Tis is quite nice... Jade glares at Meryl. She's sooo lucky...I want to touch him... Arkrius's radio activated and a voice was heard notifying Arkrius that a potential white class enemy was spotted near the train.

Theoril was walking rather quickly to the engine room, notifying the crew that Arkrius is heavily injured. He soon reached the engine room with the other men looking at him. "How's Arkrius?" asked one of them. "Boss is completely fine. As you notified me and Arkrius, an enemy with white class strength is near. How long till this train is functional?" asked Theoril.
"It's all finished."
"Alright." Theoril pushes a button to activate the intercom. "Ladies and Gentlemen. The train is now functional and ready to go. We'll be waiting for two minutes for anyone left behind. Afterwards, this train shall leave."

[Health: + 5 ]

Last edited by Pants on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next