Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fetching From the Forest

+7
Areos
shdwdragonrider
Crimson Moon
Artist
Archos
Muzak
Virgil
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty Re: Fetching From the Forest

Post by Artist Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am

Tracey felt a huge mana source come from the forest. He just finished his book and put his glasses away. He still had his headphones on listening to his music. "God damn it, Lycan and Akira are near that scary source of mana. I should try to help them but I dont we together can put whatever this thing is down." Tracey walked outside to get a better reading where this mana source is. He saw Nero looking frantic and sencing the source as well but he was so focused on finding this source that he didnt see Tracey jet off before him.

I can still fight but it will be hard with most of my mana gone. I cant just leave them out there to die but I doubt I can help much either oh well. Hopefully the zombie looking guy will catch up soon. Tracey was running full speed which was qiute fast. Then he jumped on a tree branch and started jumping from tree branch to tree branch with amazing speed. He saw Lenoer sneaking back to the train from the fight. "Hmph I didnt think that guy was a punk."

Tracey saw the fight and saw the way this guy pounded Lycan. "Nevermind I dont blame him." Tracey chuckled. Tracey jumped down from the branch. He saw Akira rush towards him with his staff. "Wait Akira!!!!!!" Tracey screamed out.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Juuaruku Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 am

With ill intent on mind, Juuaruku stepped into the forest. He wondered whether he could get any of the WH to submit to him. Juuaruku smiled at the idea. Then, he saw someone. Darn it. It was one of those idiotic WH. Juuaruku's form slowly changed as he morphed into Shizuri. As Shizuri, Juuaruku walked towards Tracey with a smile on her face. This was going to be a fun show.

"Hello, umm... I'm a bit lost. Can you lead me through the forest?" Shizuri asked Tracey in a sweet voice. Inside, Juuaruku smiled. It was lucky that he could utilize the body of this foolish girl. She was an idiot. All the real Shizuri could do was cry as Juuaruku slowly drove his finger into her skull and blasted parts of the brain that retained control over the body. Now even the real Shizuri was his puppet. This could be put to good use.
Juuaruku
Juuaruku
Emperor

Power Level : 2761

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 2900 Kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Jiro was wondering around the train with the wound that he somehow got while he was asleep. It was the same wound that one of the spikes made when it impaled him in his dreams but Jiro was having trouble believing this since this never happened to him before. There was also a cut on his face but he didn't realise this cut.

He continued to wonder around the train deep in thought about the things happening to him. He then thought about the monster in his dream, unlike other monsters he had seen in his dreams this one didn't act like them, the way the monster talked almost made it seem human. He then thought about what the monster said, it was something about dreams but he couldn't exactly remember what he said. Jiro then thought about the witch who said her name was Emaniel Pandora, he was told about the story of Pandora's box when he was little by his parents. He thought about what she said "She said I was going to die." he said to himself.

He then heard footsteps behind him, he quickly turned around and saw Leneor, after he saw Leneor he quickly hid his wound with his WH coat. Jiro then put a smile on his face so that Lenoer wouldn't worry about him. "Hi Leneor, do you need anything? I'd be happy to help anyway I can." He said while smiling.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/150Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:59 pm

the small one.
"hey there kid. and I'm fine, strolling about till i find the diner. its gotta be somewhere this way. And by the way, try staying in the train, it will get started soon." he gave a smile. there is no need scaring the kid about that fight outside.

Leneor walked past Jiro, towards the diner, until he suddenly, for a split second felt something he had felt back at the base, that scary aura.
"must be imagining things." he whispered. he walked on towards the next diner.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue470/550Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/650Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:10 pm

The forest had completely changed in his eyes, buildings were stacked on top of one another, reaching out high in the sky. Clear blue skies took over where the dark night skies should had been, the fresh morning sound was gone yet it was raining but not many of them seemed to care, overflowing, they hurried on to work. In the middle of it all a little girl and her friends were idly playing near the same fountain where the witch had been, they were jumpin up and down happily laughing on. The sight brought back bitter memories which laid deep inside, forgetten, sealed away from the rest of the world. Slowly closed his eyes to make them disappeared, raging on inside as little pieces of it revived horrilbly images, continously playing again and again till Vorst couldn't take it no more. Screaming loudly, echoes through the streets like a knife cutting hot butter.

No one took notice, busy leading they're own forsaken life except for one little girl who was covering her ears for something else was making an awfully loud noise. Vorst took one good look behind, seeing a faint green glow penetrating the illuminous illusion. The glow came from a dark figure, it's entire body hidden in the shaodws. By the time he saw it, everything around Vorst came to a bitter end. Dead bodies were filling the street, stained by blood, and it rained red rain. Vorst felt weak and helpless for the first time in his life, approching deaths door as it came knockin.

Behing her, black beings were appearing from the black clouds. Destroying everything in sight or what was left alive, shouting happily. The ones left didn't moved a muscle, gambling they're lives on a string of hope which had already left them stranded. Death led them the way out, and from the death itself Vorst saw himself, facing his otherself as it faced him with cold eyes. His otherself stood up, calmly poised a gun at his chest.

No words, no sounds, no voices, and killed by himself, making it the perfect death he could had wished but it wasn't yet time go and meet his mother. He tilting down, closed his eyes, waiting for the trigger to be pulled. Yet nothing came as seconds, minutes passed by, it felt like time itself didn't want it to happen yet. lately realizing that he himself was pointing at a girl who he saw from before happened to be him. Someone was playing with his head, and the idea itself didn't seem quiet as bad as he thought So this what a girls body feels like. Then a gunshot broke the silence, soon other noises followed. The wheel of times had begun to spin and he Vorst was caught up in it all.

Lyla rose from the bushes, finds Vorst collapsed on the cold wet ground, unconcious, and badly hurt. There was nothing she could do except carring him inside which she did.

Somewhere in the trees, a blue class zombie was watching them very closely. A flare hurled into the sky, explodes in a bright blue flame and it disappeared into the darkness.

(Health: -50)
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue720/800Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/400Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Tracey looked at shizu in confusion "What now isnt the time for that. I never got your name but I remeber who you are. i think its Shizu correct." Tracey rushed to where Lycan was thrown at. He slightly picked her up and started healing her with his spell. Tracey looked at The guy who just blocked Akira's attack easily. "We can not rush this guy with force. If we want any hope in staying alive right now we should use tactics. To bad im not a tactical type of guy though." Tracey lauphed a little bit.

He looked at Shizu who was still looking his way "Weird girl, she's not on my list either." Tracey started to take off his headphones and made sure Lycan was ok.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Making his way to the diner, Leneor had an unpleasant feeling in his guts. He had allways been a loner, fightng alone, only relying on other if there was no other way, and returning favors, not giving them. He already had decided not to fight, and he stood with that.
He reached the diner, deep in thought, going to the bar.

"how may i help you?" the lady spoke towards him."
"... eggs."
"eggs? scrambled ones? hadrdboiled? and how many exactly"
"a dozen, raw ones, those that splash once they hit something."

The waitress was rather confused, but handed Leneor a box of 12 eggs. Leneor made his way out of the diner, climbed onto the roof and walked his way towards the place the fightingnoise came from. Arriving he surveilled the situation, to his own surprise aside from the base two fighters and the guy with the spikes, Shizu was standing not too far away from the enemy. won't greet her, otherwhise she will pound me, hug me, and distract me. Leneor gave an embarresed smile, then took out his eggs.

Leneor threw an egg at the enemy, it looked as if it missed, because it didn't even get close. Leneor tried again, throwing two at once. both missed, but the guy moved.
"cocky guy." Leneor got annoyed, throwing the rest of the package, 9 eggs in total, at the enemy. two of them hit, but only the hand. The guy didn't even look at Leneor.

'Äeon, send the others - except the bad ones as usual - my following thought.'
'understood'

{Ok everyone, this guy is stronger than everybody, the train should be ready to move soon, i expect everyone to retreat once the chance is given. He is a blocking type, piercing moves would be most efficient, dont use weak moves, he will block it easily. he won't evade unless an attack is strong, but i bet he can. He seems focussed on the strongest enemy to take out, so if that is you, avoid getting close to him. He does not show weaponage, but be careful anyway.
On a sidenote, I'm not gonna fight, call me a coward, but i will not under any circumstances.Instead i'd retreat. And keep the fighting away from the train.}

Leneor leaned backwards. That way he could help without fighting, better than nothing. More than what could be expected of him.

Last edited by Areos on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue470/550Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/650Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Arkrius was enjoying the feeling of Meryl's hands on his stomach. He slightly grinned before Theoril's voice came over the intercom, notifying that enemy presence is nearby and train will leave. Arkrius slowly reaches for the radio and speaks into it, changing the channel to Leneor's and Nero's.

"Oi, you two basterds. Leneor and the other basterd. Git ready to leave, was told enemy pre...sence was near." Arkrius coughs into the radio. "Train will be leavin' in two minutes, wait, I'll stall for five, but 'urry yer asses up! We're leavin' without ya if ya don't make it. Gray's take first priority. Now, 'urry up!" yelled Arkrius into the radio.

He coughs up blood and lies on the couch, with Meryl's hand still on his stomach. Still enjoyin' tis...fer sure. The radio frequency was changed to Theoril's. "Give 'em five minutes, if they aren't there, leave. IMMEDIATELY."

Theoril turned to the radio to hear Arkrius mention to extend the time to five minutes, he turns to the other guys in the train. "Boss says five minutes. We leave once it hit's five minutes, time it." Theoril presses the intercom button. "The train shall be leaving in five minutes. Thank you."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue340/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:35 pm

he he that's what you get for thinking about choco desert during a fight Lycan was Lying upside down on the ground when tracey headed over and tryed to heal her. "Uhm mister tracey it won't do much im not really that hurt i AM still using my mana reinforcement, so my musscle deliver more power but they get a bit harder to"She smiled but that was some punch, she tryed to feel his mana "i need to put more mana in my musscles but they might be destroyed" with a back roll she squated on the floor "And don't count on me im only a Solo stagetist" She smiled "Maybe i should use that, no if i did that i'd have to face the recoil" She watched the enemy very closely like she did when hunting in the forest.

(-30 mana - 15 health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:56 pm

Hitting his palm into the side of the staff, the man redirected Akiro’s attack sending him off balance a little, just enough to make a counter attack. The man stretched out his arm and swung it, sending Akiro flying back to Lycan. Another man showed up, who was healing Lycan, but didn’t seem much of a threat. The man finally new his targets now. He was looking at them for a moment, and dashed in their direction. He took off and made a flying kick aiming at Lycan’s head. She easily dodged it and as the man’s foot came to the ground, a good splash of mud and water and a crater formed. He then turned and made a sweep kick, once again aiming at Lycan’s head.

No!!! You fucking idiot. Nero was thinking of Tracey. You have no fucking clue how strong he is! He was running towards them, he was close. They already engaged him in combat?! Oh shit. Shit. SHIT!!!

(to clear up misunderstanding, soldier is 64)
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue580/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:14 pm

{duck down you two!} Leneor shouted mindwise through Äeon.

He took the radio he had gotten during his stay at Hq. to be exact, he stole it from one of the zombies. He switched it on and aswered to the call of the gunman number 1.

"yeah, i told them to speed up. right now i'm literally on the train, watching the fighting. We might be able to stall that enemy and make a run for it once the train is moving. Don't pin me on that though, this guy seems tough."

he looked back towards the battlefield, this time shouting towards everyone.

"Hey, you guys go try and build up distance, that guy seems to be a close range fighter. And Lycan, i never told you to work in a team, i said i handle the situation and give range support by telling you the overall situation".
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:23 pm

DUCK DOWN YOU TWO Lycan ducked in a reflex and a kick swept above her head nearly damaging her hat. "Damn you mister i like this hat" she sticked out her tongue and pulled her eyelid down. "Take distance"suddenly Lycan focused on the sound coming from the train apparently he wanted Lycan to take her distance. "Fine by me mister Leonor"She smiled and with a flip and a push on the ground she distanced herself to a 50 meter distance, "woops still using reinforcement, overdid it a little" she giggled and takes out a headset from her dimensional hole it had one ear phone in the shape of a skull that covered her ear and a small mic, she stoile them from the reception hall in WH HQ.
"HELLO~ mister Leonor?" she almost screamed as she tried to contact Leonor "How does this work, is it even on?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:25 pm

Akira's mouth spat blood as he was launched across the scene by the soldier. He hit the ground hard, skidding along until he stopped right next to Lycan and Tracey. Just before he could get up to retaliate, he was in front of them.

"Shit!" thought Akira as he watched the soldier's foot fly past towards Lycan.

Luckily, he was able to dodge the first blow. Mid-air, the soldier followed his attack through and threw a second kick at Lycan. Lycan ducked again, dodging his second attack and gaining distance between them. Watching this, Akira needed to distract the man somehow. Grabbing onto the whip attached to his leg and pants, he pulled it. The coiled whip scraped along his bare leg, leaving red burn marks. With a crack of the whip, he threw it at him. It coiled around the soldier's arm tightly. Hopefully this will distract him enough to miss.

"Zou Stomp!" screamed the floored boy, causing the whole whip's weight to become 10x heavier.

[-100 Health -100 Mana]
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 696

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue660/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (660/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue740/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (740/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 pm

A whip was wrapped around the soldier’s arm, but he paid it no mind. He did however notice it got significantly heavier. His arm moved down an inch but did not stop the velocity of his kick. It hit Akira on the head, sending him flying at least 7 meters. Lycan got away at this point. With a fast droping movement of his arm, the soldier uncoiled the whip and caught it in his hand. He then lifted it up and looked at it, examining it for a few seconds before tossing it back. The whip sunk a good deal into the ground. To the soldier, the closest target was Akira. He quickly walked to him, looked at him for a moment and then raised his leg, and sent it down, making an axe kick.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue580/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Arkrius quickly responded back. "Well, 'urry it up. Stall 'im or somethin'. The train will be startin' quite soon. In a couple of minutes or so, 'urry it up! I'll be soon 'elpin' ya, but I dun think I can do much. Maybe just enough to stall." He opens a closet to see most of his attache cases in there. He takes out one with another sniper rifle and start's putting it together. He loads in one clip. Hm...maybe about...ten shots in each clip. Got about four clips...

He punches out the glass with the case and places the bipod from the sniper on the couch. He speaks in the radio. "Where's the target? Can't see anythin' from 'ere." said Arkrius as he fired a few warning shots in the general direction of the fighting.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue340/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/600Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:50 pm

mistress what is that kid doing? "Damn he's gonna get sqaused" - form of the Cheetah - in a few mili seconds the metal that still coiled around her moved to her leggs making super tightly wond springs and the same happend to her arms the mana from the entire body moved to her legs and arms only, with one great push she flashe faster then she had gone before and when she was infront of the guy - form of the turtle- the springs from her arms moved of and made a iron shell but Lycan used the springs of her legs to get away with Akira dragging along, it was a good thing she made the shield cause the kick was inly stopped for a second, but it was the second Lycan needed to get away. "Pfuuu~ now lets keep out of trouble" she smiled

(-70 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:57 pm

{Dont be so reckless kid, everyone is supposed to keep distance, we are not trying to fight him, we're trying to keep ourselves alive.} Leneor lectured the boy with the whip.

"can't tell you where to hit, but try shooting that guy that keeps attacking everything around him. his legs and Arms are strong, and you won't be able to hit his head i bet, try annoying him by shooting at his torso, his upper leg and around his throat. By the way, i hope you stop messing yourself up soon, i'm not wasting all my plants on you, so don't overdo it. that is an advice, not order by any means." he spoke into the radio.

he then looked at lycan. Leneor had to chuckle as he shouted the next words towards her direction.

"as much as that headset suits you, it looks hilarious and not fitting. And unless you wanna contact the eastern HQ guards, you can take it off or turn it into a morningstar and a chan for range fighting. at least if you have enough iron left. Also, great job rescuing the kiddy."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 pm

A huge splash of mud and water rose up from where the kick was aimed. As it all came down, there was a metal shell-like object caved quite deep into the ground where the kid used to be. There was a big dent and the soldier's leg in it. The soldier got his leg out and examined the object for a few seconds, until looking at Lycan and Akira who were some distance away. That instant Lycan moved with incredible speed the soldier did not anticipate. Again, she became his target. He sprinted towards her, a punch aiming in her head. His emotionless face could only tell one thing: he was going to kill her.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:11 pm

"Not my fault my luck turned to 'ell from tis damned forest. Makin' me go past to the past or somethin' 'long those lines...and gettin' me arse handed to me." Arkrius takes careful aim at the figure moving around, attacking everything in sight. He aims at the chest and fires multiple rounds at the chest. The recoil of the gun sets the rounds going up in a straight line, from the chest, to the head. A quiet click was heard. "Reloadin'." He slowly discarded the magazine and inserted another one. He cocked the gun and continued firing multiple rounds. Sure 'ope these rounds so some damage...

"Oi, Leneor, tell me if these shots 'it on target. They explode on contact. I can't see that far, even with tis sniper rifle."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archos Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Akira laughed slightly, his childish smile on his face again.

"Hey, he would have went straight for you guys, at least I saved you some damage"

Looking over at the soldier, he panicked in his head. This guy is way too strong. We can't even touch him! Within a flash, the soldier was back in front of them Without thinking, Akira moved out of the way. Stretching his arms back, he bent backwards and went into a handstand. He pushed the ground with his hands and jumped back. Moving with great speed, he jumped back a little more again.
Archos
Archos
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 696

Character sheet
Mana:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue660/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (660/1000)
Health:
Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue740/1000Fetching From the Forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (740/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 pm

even though they had gotten quite far the guy came over to attack again with a basic straight she saw it coming but still it was quite a fast punch with a back pting she used the coils around her feet to absorp the punch, but with a fast spin she shot into the forest. "Damn he's strong" she crashed through a tree before bouncing back of a tree using the other leg spring. "Mister Leonor could you please tell me the guys exact location" With a few quike slashes of her hand she carved a point on the fallen tree and picks it up "I have a suprise for him" There she stood covered by the tree's waiting for the location.

(-20 health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:26 pm

towards lycan: {May or may not help you: 45° left and from there about 35 feet. so he's quite close, but i bet he expects you.}
towards the rest {distract him a little, but try not forcing him to move.} the moment he transmitted the information, a few explosions dartet around the guy. one shot was blocked with the hand and the others seemed to be forced to miss the original target.

"ok, that should already be fine..." Leneor gives a deep sigh, grabbing the radio. "hit straight on, but he diverted two bullets and blocked the third."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 pm

As Nero was running, closing in, he heard several gun shots. As the bullets flew passed him he stopped his eyes widening in terror. No, no, no, NO!

The soldier’s hit was successful, but he new it did not kill the girl. But as he readied for the next aattack, he felt something hitting him. The bullets definitely hit him, but what was terrifying is that they did not even tear his flesh. Another burst of them hit him to, with the same result. He looked in the direction the shots came from and raised his hand in that direction, sticking out his thumb, the index finger and the middle finger, as if showing a three. At first nothing happened, but then little lightnings started crackling between them. They got brighter and brighter, and then a large beam came out from between those three fingers, the same beam that destroyed the witch.

As the beam passed Nero, he grew even more terrified. He feared for everyone on the train. He looked back. The beam went right through the train car, leaving a large hole in it. “Oi gunner! If you’re still alive and wanna keep that up you should do the following. Do not fire at him, I repeat, DO NOT FIRE AT HIM!!! YOU’LL PUT THE ENTIRE TRAIN TO DANGER!!!” Nero continued to run, throwing the radio he just used on the ground.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 pm

"owke uhm 45 degree thingy, inu which way is that?" mistress more to the left "Alrighty here we go" With a small throw the tree leapt up then by first bouncing against the tree stronging power in the spring releasing it and with one fluent kick the tree flew of tearing trough trees and rocks as it heardled towards the guy. the timing couldn;t have been better the guy was distratcted and firing some laser beam to the train. "Hope this hits Mister robot guy" she was eagerly watching as the tree flew closer and closer.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Arkrius noticed a flash of light heading towards the train. Ah. Shite! "Girls, get out of 'ere!" Jade and Meryl sprinted out of the room and down the train. He quickly spoke into the radio. "Theoril, brace for impact!" Arkrius quickly sprinted out of the room with the sniper slung on his shoulder and a few magazines in his pocket. He dove as the room he was in was destroyed. Part of his trench coat was destroyed, the magazines were close from exploding in his pocket.

"Ah...shite." Nero's voice was heard on the radio, stating not to fire if he wants to live. Arkrius quietly sighs. "Basterd should 'ave told me earlier!" A loud pop was heard in his trench pocket. He quickly ran outside from the destroyed room and threw two of the three magazines. They exploded a few feet away from him and sent shrapnal towards himself. Arkrius fell down towards the ground, his arms covering his face and grunting in pain. "Fuck tis luck of mine. Always 'appened when I left Razgriz, god fuckin' damn it!" He went prone in the grass and loaded up his last magazine. He spoke into the radio back to Leneor.

"I'm on my last magazine. Few exploded in front of me." He looks towards the main target and loaded his last magazine. Damned basterd... He ran towards the forest, away from the train and laid by some trees and grass. He expended all of his ammunition on the target. The five shots were aimed at the face and the other shots were aimed at the chest. He quickly placed his trench coat and hat on a nearby tree. A recording device was taken out of his pocket, thrown pretty far down the forest, playing sounds on gunshots to create a false sense of people shooting. He tried his best to make it look like a figure was where he last was there and sprinted towards the train. He grabbed his radio and spoke with Theoril.

"'ow long!?"
"Two minutes."
"Git it ready."
"We were ready. On your call."

Arkrius quickly got back into the train and laid on the floor. Bleeding and gasping for air. He speaks to Leneor once more.

"Git...those...basterds...back...we're gettin' the 'ell outta 'ere!"

[Health: - 5]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next