Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The meeting of 3

3 posters

Go down

The meeting of 3 Empty The meeting of 3

Post by LyonHeart Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:43 pm

the constant talking the chit chatter rang throw the small cafe leon sat down in a near by booth ordering a large black coffee watching as costumers come and go finally the waitress handed him his coffee he took a quick sip. he inhaled and took in the peacefulness of this small establishment "amazing" he muttered.
LyonHeart
LyonHeart
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 179

Character sheet
Mana:
The meeting of 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600The meeting of 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
The meeting of 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600The meeting of 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

The meeting of 3 Empty Re: The meeting of 3

Post by Luna Moonlit Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Luna flew down to the cafe from her broom and landed gracefully on the ground, holding her broom in her left hand. She walked into the cafe and looked around for a decent seat to sit in. Once she found a good seat she walked over to it and sat down. Luna then began to look through the menu items. "Hmmm. What to get, what to get." She asked herself as she looked at the many different choices.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:19 pm

"Get back here, you little runt! You won't scam me out of my Kyi ever again!" "Oh yeah,says who?" "Oopmh!" A man staggered past the open door way,clutching his stomach. Toji hopped on through a window into the bathroom, and pulled out his cloack from under his armor.he walked to the counter and sat down,pulling up his hood to cover his face and noticeable hair.The man walked in, massaging his stomach.He walked up to toji."hey,kid,you see a another runt with blue hair and a scar over one eye.?" Toji grinned,but kept his fac turned away from the man."No,mister.Did you check in the sake shop next door? I hear hoodlums hide out there from their victims." The man grinned."Thanks for the tip,brat! hehhe, scar-eye,i'm gonna get you now!" The man ran out of the shop,grinning at the thought of destroying "Scar-Eye". Toji chuckled."hehe,moron." He pulled a bag of kyi out of his cloak, pulling down his hood as he did so. His spiky haircut flopped out into place, and you could ntice a scar over one eye,as if he was slashed woth a rough dagger."12 plates of fish onigiri, and 4 mugs of root beer.please." he grinned innocently at the waitress,who giggled a she realised this was that man's money."Comin' right up,kiddo." "Thanks,ma'am." He settled down, and mimed tippin' a hat at a witch sitting nearby."How you doin',ma'am?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
The meeting of 3 Left_bar_bleue0/200The meeting of 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
The meeting of 3 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The meeting of 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by LyonHeart Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:31 pm

leon looked over watching the entire ordeal go down he dint smirk or frown it wasn't his business after all but the ruckus the child was causing was annoying then suddenly he caught a smell in the air he turned over a witch he body started to twitch he could feel his blood biol "no i have to remember i don't do that any more i just wanna live normal" he whispered to himself.he took another quick sip to calm his nerves "damn it" the shaken just wouldn't stop he had to ignore her.
LyonHeart
LyonHeart
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Luna finally decided what she had wanted then called for the waitress. "Can I help you?" The waitress asked as she got out a pad and her pen. Luna smiled and nodded her head. "Yes. I would like a cappichino please." Luna told the waitress with a soft smile as the waitress kept looking away from her. "Coming right up, Miss" The waitress said as she swiftly took the order up to the counter and then got her cappichino and brought it back to Luna, along with the check. "Thank you so much." Luna said with a small smile as she watched the waitress run back up to the counter.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Toji noticed that the waitress seemed scared of the witch, and he grinned at her. "heh, you're not that spooky,you know. Even with those nails. Then again,I've battled evil demons alot,so....." He shrugged, and popped a onigiri into his mouth.He took the sheath containing Kiruska,his huge katana,off his back, and leaned it against the table.

(kiruska isn't just huge as in very long, its also wide.)

He yawned,and stretched. He took a mug of root beer and drained it."maan, it's been a long day. Weeding several demon's out of a nearby shrine,scamming a jerk out of his money........I'm beat. Mybe I should find an abandoned house or something.." He shrugged again."Eeh,I'll worry about that when it comes." He held up a onigiri and offered it to the witch. "Want some?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
The meeting of 3 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The meeting of 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:21 am

Luna looked over at the strange man and then took a drink of her cappichino. "You dont find me...that spooky, eh?" She asked as she stood up with her drink and her broom, walking up to the counter to pay for her drink. After paying for the drink she walked passed the man and went outside to sit at one of the tables out there. She sat down and went back to drinking her cappichino happily. Luna wondered why she felot like she was slightly being watched, she then turned around and found the cook, the few waitresses and a young child staring at her. LUna let off a dark grin and watched them all go back to whatever it was that they were doing. Luna let out a soft and short cackle of a laugh then went back to drinking her cappichino. "Ignorant people, staring at an innocent woman." She said to herself.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:55 am

Toji grinned as the witch went outside. "Huh, guess she didn't want some after all....." He heard a monsterous roar outside,and grinned even more. "Looks like I missed a demon. Oh well.....This'll be quick...." He walked outside, slipping on Kiruska as he went. "Alright.buddy,you're gonna pay for disturbing my meal. Now, where are you?" A thing growled behind him,and he turned around. Wat looked like a 100 arms moved, revealing a face and body covered in armor. Each and every arm held a katana, the swords of those who had failed to kill the demon."You shall pay for killing my brothers,boy." Toji grinned mockingly."Well, maybe your brotheres and you shoulda left those kid's alone and not sacrificed them.Now, are you gonna fight or not?" The thing growled again,and ran at him, roaring."You'll regret those words,boy!" Toji jumped up and avioded the slashing blades, and grinned."K,I'm still hungry so I'll make this quick...Wolf Roar!" He gathered his hands to his side and a ball of lightning formed between them, streams of light and energy flowing to it as he powered it up.He shoved his hands to the demon,and a massive beam of lightning with the front shaped like a roaring wolf blasted at it,engulfing it. A minute later, there was nothing in that spote but a huge pile of ash and a 100 burnt blades. Toji turned to the spot where the witch was sitting, and bowed at the people sitting there. He did it again in another direction, and again in another. As he walked back into the cafe to finish his dinner,he heard whispers around him.'Wow, he killed Gosha of the 100 blades with one attack..." "He's no ordinary lad,that's for sure..." He sat down, lightning coursing through his hair. "man, I'm tired. Well, better finish my dinner..."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:11 am

Luna's eyes slightly widened, yet she continued to sit there and drink her coffee and watching the fight with a dark grin on her face. "Hmm...Very entertaining." She said as her grin became slightly more dark looking. Luna reached up and took off her witchy hat and set it down on the table, not taking her eyes off the fight, still watching. She was getting rather excited, but didnt want to interfere.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by LyonHeart Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:47 am

leon stared at the fight going on outside he watched as this kid jumped dodged and swirled through the battle leon made comment to himself about this fight"this kid he's alright his movements are sloppy his attacks are wild no key strategy just fighting with pure strength no mind." then he realized fuck he sounded like the old men from the lab teaching him of battle strategy he shook his head took another sip but the witch was still there she was beautiful but he smirked to bad shes a witch suddenly the twitching started to come back shit"waitress herbal tea please!" the waitress nodded"right away" maybe the tea could calm him down
LyonHeart
LyonHeart
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Toji felt a wild wind coming from outside.He went outside, and a huge skeleton with a 100 arms rose up from the ashes, armor cracked and ruint."It's not over yet, boy! I still have my Soul Gem!" It pointed to a black diamond that pulsed with dark energy located in the middle of it's forehead. It gathered up al the burnt blades, and pressed them together with enough force to create a huge sword. It roared, and ran at Toji, swinging the blade. Toji activated his bullet speed,and blurred to the left of the skeletal demon. Gosha looked around wildly. "Where are you, boy?" Toji grinned and chuckled." To your left,moron." "Moron?! I'll rip you apart!!" "Nah you won't," Toji said confidently."Oh yeah? why not?" Toji grinned."Cause...." He lept onto the cafe wall, then jumped at Gosha, slashing with Kiruska. He landed behind the demon in a kneel.He stood up and sheathed Kiruska."...you're finished." Right after he said 'finished' Gosha's skull split diagnally, right across the Gem. The demon skeleton fell to the ground, and turned to dust. Toji turned around, and grinned. "haha,that was fun!" The people cheered as he walked into the cafe, and got two mugs of rootbeer and a plate of onigiri and walked back outside.He sat next to the witch, and popped a onigiri into his mouth."See what I mean?", he said around the various fish bits and rice as he chewed."Compared to that freak you're no more spooky than a innocent woman." He drained a mug and rubbed his head." Man, if only he and his buddys had left the village alone they wouldn't be dead right now." He shrugged."Oh well. All it means to me is more practice."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Luna continued to watch them, then she caught the other man inside the cafe in the corner of her eye. "Why does he spazz out like that??" She wondered to herself in her thoughts. She really didnt know why he was like that, thought she had no idea who he was either. Luna planned to find out. "Hmmm" She said as she got up and headed back into the cafe, people were staring at her, others covered their eyes and some just smiled or didnt pay any mind to her. Luna smirked at them all then walked over to the twitching man drinking tea.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by LyonHeart Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:04 pm

leon saw the women coming over he started to freak out she wreaked of magic the smell started to burn his nostrils. he started to feel his fang come in his muscles tense his knew this feeling his body was preparing to fight he could not let this happen she had not done any thing wrong well "yet" he thought she finally sat down he tried to smile but he realized she would see the fangs so i guess he would have to settle with a toothless smile "uhh hey there...."
LyonHeart
LyonHeart
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Luna smiled softly, showing pearly white teeth. "Hello. I am Luna." She said with a softer smile, her light pink lips covered her teeth yet still she continued to smile. She stuck her hand out in front of him gently, not trying to freak him out or anything. Luna wanted to automatically ask him why he was so twitchy everytime he had looked at her. "Um. I have a question." She asked as she looked at him with a soft covered smile and her light brown eyes.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by LyonHeart Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:38 pm

he grabbed her hand trying not to shake to much he never real talked to the opposite sex before the labs never taught him about this sorta stuff they just taught hm how to blend into the crowd when the need arises he looked her in the eyes and took a quick sip of his tea and trying to to twitch "names leon,leon decem" he let go of her hand there was an awkward silence leon spoke again"what is it that you wanted to ask me?"
LyonHeart
LyonHeart
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Luna let her hand meet her other hand and placed them into her lap. "I was just wondering why you are so twitchy. If you dont want to tell me that is fine, I am only wondering."She said as her smile became slightly smaller as she seen his Leon's hands slightly shaking. Luna waited patiently while still looking at him. She then looked around the cafe a bit, wondering how this place would look if she was running it or was the owner of it. it would look very witchy and more...natural. Luna then set her eyes back Leon and she smiles.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Toji was drinking the last mug of root beer.enjoying the warmth of the sun, when the scammed man appeared with a gang of thugs. "There you are,you little brat! It's payback time! Men, get him!" Toji stood up, slipping off Kiruska and his bandileirs of shuriken. "Man, can't you give it a rest? You lost, just forget about it already." When the first thug reached him he hopped on the wall and then jumped off, delivering a stinging kick to the back of the thug's head, and then jumped off the head to the next one, delivering a powerful dropkick to the punk's chest. Toji fell to the ground and hopped up,grinning.Another thug came in, swinging a long club. Toji moved with bullet speed,dodging the swings and then delivering three fast and strong punches, one to the hand,another to the elbow, and another to the head. The thug dropped and Toji chuckled. "Hahaha, this is fun!Who's next!?" The man's forehead throbbed."...........Swarm him! Overwell him with sheer numbers!! I want him beat down, you hear me,you big apes!!!!???" The gang nodded, and rushed Toji, beating him down, and then hauling him up by his arms,6 men hanging onto one arm each so Toji isn't able to strike. The man approached, chuckling evilly. He leaned down to Toji's face and growled out," Where's my money??..." Toji replied cheerfully," I spent it, and man was that onigiri and root beer good!" The man's eye twitched."Y-you spent IT!? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WAS IN THERE? IT WAS A SMALL FORTUNE,AT THE LEAST,Y-Y-YOU...." He sighed,and rubbed his forehead."Great, now I have a migrane......" He suddenly backhanded Toji across the face. Toji grinned."Come on, ya fat tub o' lard, ya came do better that!" The man growled and grabbed a sledgehammer from one of the men, and leaned in close."Any last words, you little freak??" Toji grinned."Yep, buy yourself some breathmints, and maybe some mouthwash while you're at it." The men sniggered, and the scammed one growled again."That's it,I won't take this anymore!!,"He said, raising the sledgehammer above his head.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by LyonHeart Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:47 am

before leon could answer Luna's question he saw the sledge hammer coming down on the punk kid that was making all the commotion.It seemed as time slowed down leon bolted to save the kid dodging the waitress and costumers and catching the hammer as it came down with with one arm while the other was holding the man by the throat
"see i know this kids is pissing you off but smashing him with a hammer that's just not right here." leon
reached into his pocket and puled out a small amount of money
"take it it all i have its not a small fortune like the one this kid stole but its all i have."he gave the kid a death glare the piece the soul of the toughest warriors the man looked at him
"yea i guess that will do ,fucken kids" the man started walking out of the store then leon just realized he was causing a scene and that's some thing he dint want.
LyonHeart
LyonHeart
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:51 am

Luna got up and walked over to the rubish bin and threw away her empty cup. "Well that was....interesting..."She said to herself as she turned and almost bumped into Leon. She stopped and looked at him, she could see some anger in his eyes, though she did not want to make him any more angry, so she moved out of his way and headed for the door.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:15 am

Toji rubbed his head."y'know, I had it handled, man, but thanks anyway. And I'm no theif, that man lost it fair and square,even if it was a spot the birdie game.He shouldn't have been stupid enough to bet that much.Besides, he was being a major jerk to the beggars, kids expessially. I was just dishing out a little cosmic payback." He chuckled as he stared back, maching the glare with a grin."No offense, boyo, but I ain't scared of you. I've faced far scarier beastie's than yourself." He held up a forefinger. "I have an idea!" He rummaged in his cloak, and pulled out a sack of kyi."This is the other half of the man's bet.I was planning to give it all to the beggars,but I think you're entitled to 1/4 of it,since you saved,quite literly, my scalp back there." he poured out a smll mound of coins into a smaller sack he had pulled from his cloak, and handed to Leon."This oughta tide you over. I really am sorry for the trouble. That tub of lard deserves a cosmic kick in the seat.disturbing peoples meals's and the like. Maybe that's what he'll get...." he chuckled and then said."nah, can't be bothered with the likes of him." He walked over to the table where he had sit Kiruska and his bandileirs of shuriken. He grinned cockily."If that man had faced me one on one,the fight wouldn't have lasted long nough to be any trouble to anyone."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down