Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grimm Witch Hunter...

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Grimm Witch Hunter... Empty The Grimm Witch Hunter...

Post by Artist Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:49 pm

L hopped off the train, with an annoying look on his face. "That train ride was horrible...so many witch hunters makes me sick."

He was the first person getting off the train, and he stood in the doorway so nobody could leave untill he moved. One of the greey classes got annoyed, a fresh lively girl who looked pretty but also like she didnt take crap from anyone. "Hey you bonehead!! Move your ass!" She yelled out.

L looked back. "I'll move when I want to move! alright relax yourself!"

"I will kick your ass myself you freaking noob! Now move it!"

"Who the...women I dont adivse you testing me!

"Or what Bone head!! Or what now move your ass!"

L scolded the wome, then moved out the way. She shoved right past him, and walked on to the entrence.

"Eh women these days, I would have killed her..." L grimm said walking to the entrence aswell, holding his bookbag with one strap over his shoulder.

He went through the entrence, there was alot of construction going on. But it almost looked finished. "Pretty big place." He said walking to the front lobby. There was a large desk, with two people sitting there. A women and a man, they both talkedat the same time "How may I help you sir?"

"Yea, im uhh wanna join WH."

"Well sir do you have a name?"

"Yes...uummm Tracey Karueth."

"Well Tracey...such a nice name. You need to be evaluated, so we must send you to the offices. Thank you for your help Tracey, and joining WH."

"Yea yea whatever..."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... Left_bar_bleue600/600The Grimm Witch Hunter... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... Left_bar_bleue600/600The Grimm Witch Hunter... Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

The Grimm Witch Hunter... Empty Re: The Grimm Witch Hunter...

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Toji raced into the lobby at full speed."Where's those food carts!!??" Hiro trotted in behind him."Hahahaha,i lied. The only food here is in the cafeteria." Toji turned around, his forehead throbbing."You what!!? I'm gonna thratol you!" Hiro rolled his eyes, and bonked Toji on the head wiht his tail. "Owww." "No you aren't runt. Our souls are connected,remember? If you kill me,you kill yourself, and vice versa." Toji grumbled."Ow,I didn't mean it, you stupid wolf." Hiro countered. "Stupid pup!" "Stupid,grizzled, old wolf!" " Stupid,fresh,green around the ears runt!" "Enough with references to my height already!" Toji sighed, and looked around. He spotted a man with grey hair. 'Wow,somebody with weird hair like me!" He pointed to his own sea-blue haircut,which crackled with lightning. Bonk! "Owww!Enought with the hitting me with your tail, already."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... Left_bar_bleue0/200The Grimm Witch Hunter... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... Left_bar_bleue970/1000The Grimm Witch Hunter... Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:01 am

As L started walking away, he noticed a boy quite short and wolf. It seemed they were arguing with each other. L really just wanted to get away, he rolled his eyes and looked for the door leading to the offices. He couldt find it, he didnt want to ask the boy with his pet wolf. But he wanted to figure out something.

He walked up to Toji, reading him L's spells were gone but he could still read aura's and see there color almost perfectly.

A sea-blue aura, heh young and lost in his own youth. But blue represents potential, lots of it. He holds strenght and is very immature but that comes with his youthfullness. But he is also very trusworthy, loyal very loyal...like a dog. He could come in handy, as he gets older he could turn into a great man...but for now he is a dog...a boy dog.

"Hey uumm...you there." L said to Toji "Could you show me where I can register to be a Witch hunter?"
L asked in a normal way, he didnt realy want to make friends or allies or anything, but he wanted to see if his assumptions about Toji were correct.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:20 am

Toji turned away from Hiro."yeah,sure. I know where they are.I managed to catch a glimpse at a map on the wall as I was sneaking away from the hospital." He gestures toward the bandage wrapped around his bicep where a bulet hit him, and gestures to the spot where the bruise he got from the same battle was covered by bandages,which made him seem somewhat bulky."Anyway, I can lead you there if you oww?"
Hiro had him by the ear with one of his paws. Hiro turned to the man."Plese,give me and the runt here a minute please." He whispered to Toji. "Moron,what are you thinking? Are you really stupid enough to answer to any reqeust?" Toji wispered back. "No,but why shouldn't I?" "I don't trust him." "Awww, you don't trust anybody, you paranoid mutt." Toji turned back to the man, his armor clinking and Kiruska,his gaint katana, shifting on his back. "As I was saying, I'll happily lead a there,if ya want. So,how bout it?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... Left_bar_bleue0/200The Grimm Witch Hunter... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
The Grimm Witch Hunter... Left_bar_bleue970/1000The Grimm Witch Hunter... Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:05 am

"Yea that would be cool, If you did I appreciate it." L said grinning

So the wolf pet doesnt seem to like me, eh wasnt much of a dog person. I dont know why Madam Wayne insist I join these idiots. My time here will be very very troublesome, but perhaps I can use them to find new things. And this witch who I have no clues on at all. This place...better be worth it.

"So tell me how long you been here yourself, you look kind of young. Whats your name by the way?"
L asked Toji as he began to follow him. He started scratching his newly white short hair.

I miss my hair...
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 am

Toji turned around,still walking in the direction he was walking,and grinned. "me? Name's Toji, The Murashi Avenger. But you can just call me Toji.And I haven't been here long, I'm just a geust, along with my crew.though one of us is a Wh..... Anyway,I may be young, but you oughta see what I can do with my ability!" He holds up a hand, and lightning courses through his fingers. "One of my attacks are so powerful I destroyed a train car once..."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:10 am

L listened to Toji as he spoke, while taking in the enviroment around him. It was pretty big, L thought something he actaully could get used to, still disliked the WH though. He veiws on witch hunters are just annoying and weak. Well not so much the white classes, they boasted of great power. But that wouldnt stop him from speaking his mind to one.

"Ahh Toji, such a weird name. The Murashi avenger? I heard of something like Murashi in my travels. So you destroyed a whole train car. Impressive, impressive I must say. Perhaps someday I will see that attack upfront. I just hope im not at the end of it." L said chuckling.

"Well my name is...ummm...Tracey...yes Tracey it is. Its nice to meet you Toji." L said in a nice tone. He figured basically be nice now, then just leave without a word when the time comes. "So are we close?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Toji grinned. "I should say so,since we're standing right beside the door. It's been nice meeting ya,Tracey."
Hiro grumped."Sure,don't introduce me,ya dum runt." He sticks out a paw."Name's Hiro, demon wolf, and Toji's supporter.Good luck on the tests."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:08 pm

"Aaahh thanks Toji, for your help. Nice meeting you Hiro the demon wolf, and thanks these tests should be no sweat. Perhaps I will see you two, later well then see ya." L said as walked through the door.

Toji...has alot of weapons, and that large sized katana. Probably likes to fight alot, and Hiro his supporter seems to watch over him. Eh why do I care getting myself stuck in this buisness is not my intention...

L walked into the room, and the door closed behind him instantly, L raised an eyebrow and started becoming suspicious of his surroundings. The room was of fair size, but the lights went off and L started too think where did Toji actually lead him. "That kid!"

"Relax he did nothing to ya, I just merely got prepared for ya was all. L Grimm." A voice came from the back. It was a manly gruff voice.

"How do you know my name?"

"Ha did you really think L Grimm could jusr barge in here, without us knowing. We know, but relax we wont tell anyone. Infact Im glad your here, we could use somelike you, and knowing you your here to use us."

Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Toji stood for a few minutes,looking at the door. he glanced at Hiro."..........No,runt, we are not going in." "Aww, but why? You said we should explore the complex." "Don't use my own words on me,pup. we are .......Hey,get back here!" But it was too late, Toji had slipped inside. Grumbling, Hiro followed. Toji looked around. "Huh? Theres nothing here but darkness! Nothing interesting.' Hiro chuckled. "hehe.thats what you get for being curious, runt." Lightning flashed in the darkness as it streamed through Toji's hair, as it oftens dos when he gets aggrivated. "Enough with the references to my height,already!" "What are ya doing in here,boy? Don'tcha know this room is off limits?,"a gruff,manly voice called out. Toji shrugged. "I was curious." "Y-ya were curious?!........Hahahahahahaha,I like ya style boy. Not much fear in ya,is there? Cept of course,when ya blasted that Undying Witch into smithereens with your Wolf Roar, and she kept coming..." Toji flinched. "H-how did you know about that? How did you know about my most powerful attack yet?" "Hahahaha,no need to get ruffled, my boy.Hmm, alot of shurikens you're packing there,ain't there? And that blade of yourse ain't no powderpuff,either. Thing must way a ton, at least. How do you carry it?" Toji laughed. "Hahahaha, I'm strong enough to wrestle three gorillas at once. I have to be, since I'm supposed to protect an entire village when I grow up." The voice was silent for a minute. Then it spoke. "Hmmm, can generate lightning to the point of firing huge beams of lightning at oppenants, fast,agile, has a weird type of plate armor that can't be cut except by a weapon of the same metal, which is rare ebough that it would take a thousand years to find, high level of skill with shuriken,strong enough to wrestle three gorillas at once,and weilds a huge katana with undiscovered powers....Hmm, he could be useful,even as a honory member of WH......It's been decided! Boy, you shall, along with L..er,Tracey,you shall take the test,and instead of becoming a full member, will become a honorary member of Wh,with two privalages..... Unlimited use of cafeteria, and unlimited use of the Fight Simulators in the Entertainment Section!" "................I accept!" Hiro grumbles."That figures...."

(of course, "Tracey" is still taking the full test)
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:40 pm

L raised an eyebrow when the door behind him opened, he tilted his headand Toji with lightning sparks from his hair and Hiro beside him. "Why would you just, barge...ah nevermind." L let it go.

Like I thought immature kid,...but holds potential...hopefully.

The gruff voice started to speak to Toji, and L was stuck there hoping no one would find out who he realy was. He folded his arms and waited till they were done. Then the voice said about L and Toji taking a test.

"A freaking test...I have to take a test to join this hellhole of a place." L said outloud, back to his normal persona. He would no longer be acting nice. He disliked WH, and disliked tests. The fac that he had to take a test to join WH, that pissed him off.

"A waist of my freaking time I swear, tell me who ever you are. Where do I take this test so I can be on my marry damn way. I hope you dont get to used to using me. I dont plan on being here long." L said with a stern and serious voice."

"Relax Tracey...I am the only one that knows. The boy here I doubt he cares. You will just be under my watch, and my watch only." The voice said. "My name is Victor, and you shall not see my face untill the time is right. Now both of you out...please. The tests may not be accesible here in this WH, do to the construction going on. You may have to go to central. But I will let you decide that."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:30 pm

"Central?Huh,we may be going there on our hunt for the undying witch...." He shrugged. "See ya later,alligator....OWW,enough with the hitting of my head already!" "Then call him by his name, to show respect, runt." "Alright, see ya later, Victor." He turned around. and headed out the door, Hiro following behind him. He looked at the nearby map, and suddenly his stomach grumbled. "................I'm hungry."
"What do I look like,runt? A food cart?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:02 am

L walked out the room and the door shut, he was pissed. "Eh so now I gotta travel to Central...screw this crap." He saw Toji and Hiro they were right in front of him. L pressed his temples lightly,then looked up at them. He walked to them quickly.

"Hey come on lets go to central." L said grabbing onto Toji's shirt. "Do you know the way?" he asked him as he started to walk back from where he came.

L was getting aggrivated, and very annoyed. He looked around and saw what he dispised. "Screw WH." he said under his breath. As he continued to walk.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:21 am

"Huh? What? Wait! My team is still here! I can't...." He managed to get a look at Tracey's face. "Then again I guess I can go for a short while." He grabbed the peice of armor that Tracey was gripping and pulled it out of his grasp. " Hmm, I'm guessing its in the center of the continent? Oww!" "Stop being stupid,runt." Hiro looked at "Tracey". "Hmm, I guess Tracey isn't you're real name is it? No matter, you don't wanna tell,you don't have to. We'll come along with ya. We're bored after all, right Toji?" "Right! Besides, I wanna see what the city is like! I've never been in a big city before." "Then it's decided,we'll come with you,for a short while. But don't you have anyone to go to to tell them where you're going?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:25 am

"No I don't."

Well there is Madam Wayne, but she most likely found out anyway. She always knows something...

"If you have others perhaps you should tell them. You are leaving, I dont believe you will be coming back. Well atleast from what I expect you wont. But then again you might." L said to Toji, calming a down a bit.

He looked over at the wolf. "Name's L just L. I hate the name Tracey anyway. So just call me L." he said raising an eyebrow. He looked back at Toji. "Well where is your team?"

L was interested in meeting this team of Toji's, perhaps he could read more people.

"Just be fast with it please." L said, going to follow him.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:32 am

"Right,I don't know where one is,but I think the one who's a witch hunter is in his room." He walked to a nearby stall, and asked where Langford's room was. He got the directions,and started walking in that direction."Come on.It's this way."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:59 am

Why am I following this kid. Screw it, my life is over as it is already.

L started to follow Toji through WH, putting his hands in his pockets. He started to think about the god that can come out of him joining WH. He looked around to see.

"Well there are alot of girls here, they do alot of work for WH. Thats a plus. I also get to bust some witches heads open. Thats another plus, and I believe I get my own room and food. Thats a thrid. But this place still sucks." L said looking around as he was following Toji.

"Hey Toji, is your name right. Why do you carry so many weapons? do you need them all?" L asked he was curious about it. Toji did seem packed with equipment, and L was bored.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Toji stopped suddenly when L asked the question. ".............Why do I have so many weapons?.... I'm the Murashi Avenger. It will,when I go grow up, be my duty to protect an entire village from any outside threats, everything from several hundred bandits to an entire army of demons. To aclompish this, I need the proper tools,skills, and strength. I'm gathering all three as I hunt for my brother, who others say murdered my parents. My misson in life right now is finding the truth, nothing more, nothing less. You know what, lets forget saying goodbye." He turned and headed for the exit. Hiro looked after him, and looked at L. "Well,well, you got him deep,didn't you? Well.lets follow the pipsqeak." He walked after Toji.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:16 pm

"Heh didnt know I hit a soft spot, just asking about your weapons." L said looking at Toji' walking.

Honetly L didnt feel bad, everyone had their issues. Toji had his, and L had his own it was no big deal. "Hey kid, dont need to get all upset, every man has their own problems. Just deal with it." was all L said to him.

Thats all he could say about the matter. L wasnt man of comfort, he would tell you how it was or how he saw it. L placed his hands bain his pocket, and started following. "So how far are we?" L asked moving oto another subject.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Toji turned around,and grinned. "Hey no prob. It's just that I left my village when I was 10,and have been fighting monsters and demons ever since. Just a little homesickness, is all. After all, 5 years seems pretty long sometimes. Anyway,if you want to know bout my weapons....." he unsheathe Kiruska."This is Kiruska, the Avenger family sword,its excisted nearly since the start of time,and is said to be crafted for a grim reaper. It's also said to have hidden powers. You can try holding it if you want, but I doubt you can, its pretty heavy....."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:58 pm

L raised an eyebrow when Toji looked back grinning, and scratched his head a little.

"Heh your a weird kid you know that." L said to him. He looked at the large katana. After Toji's explanation on the blade L was curious about. He liked to collect things, and this sword looked worth it. But it also sounded worth it. He grasped the handle, lightly and felt the weight. But he lifted it with ease. "It is heavier but untill recently, this would make my muscles strain just from trying to lift. Lets just say I had some changes done."

L's part of his new power, was his aura constantly acclerating his strenght and speed. So they are near super-human level. He twirled it once, around and felt something from this blade. He handed it back to Toji, and grinned. "Fine weapon kid, but it seems untapped. Hopefully you will be able to figure that out,"

L said to Toji, taking his last look upon the sword.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:10 am

Toji's eyes widened. "wait,so it does have magical powers??! Wow, I always suspected,but I've never thought it to be true......" He sheathed Kiruska with a new respect, and looked at L with respect. "Huh, I couldn't feel whatever you felt, and I'm the next heir in line to truly weild it.....You must be very poweful indeed....." Hiro smrked. "Aww, has the uttle runty found a hero figure to worship? They grow up sooo fast..." Toji's forehead throbbed. "S-shut up!" He turned to L. 'Well,L,we're near the entrance,then we're on the way to central." He walked toward the entrance door.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:03 pm

"Yea it does have some magic power inside it, but I will leave that to you. Im surprise you didnt notice, it does let off a weird vibration when you weild it. Perhaps try focusing on that, but I dont know your sword." L said still looking at the weapon.

He grinned when they finally reached the entrence, "So we take the train to central, alright lets get moving. L started walking to the train and hopped right in the train car swiftly. He saw Witch hunters sitting, and made a face. "Eh this is going to, be a long train ride."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Toji shrugs. "Oh well. By the way,I can run bullet speed...." Bonk!"Oww!Blast it,what was that for?" "Cause,he's a grown man. there's no way you can carry a grown man that far,even with your strength. It'll be wuicker to ride the train." "Alright,alright. Lets get on already.." Toji boards the train and sits down near some greys. They stare at the scar on his eye,and his blue hair. Toji sticks his tongue out at them.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:43 pm

L waled deeper into the train, and saw Toji hop on aswell. He decided to sit where there wasnt alot of people around, to avoid attention to himself. He was about three rows away from, Toji and Hiro.

He took his seat and brushed his hair with his hand, he let out a sigh. A black class WH got on the train before the train doors closed. He took a look at L and snickered, L looked at him.

The greys Toji sat next to looked at L then back at Toji. "Weird." they said.

L didnt liked to looked at it, from guys in general. He looked at the ground, and spoke. "Hey guy you got a problem?" he asked the witch hunter who walked in.

The guy was bald and had small ears, with a scar on his cheek. "No no problem at all..."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next